Stygian

Nice!
 Stygian Forest
09:44:11 
Zeraphia

He's at Shake, right now.
 Transcendence
09:43:03 free palestine
Rest in poop my mom is at her abliest antics again and I only came out to check on my parrot lol. Anyways. Im slowly accidentally BEing my wolves while I explore. Until I find a BE trainer in these trying times lol
 Zeraphia
09:42:48 Vah was attacked
Stygian

Probably?
 Stygian Forest
09:42:18 
Zeraphia

Solstice is at 902 BE, so hopefully soon?
 Zeraphia
09:41:27 Vah was attacked
Stygian

925+ if I recall correctly.
 Stygian Forest
09:40:55 
Trying to recall at what BE, Death Grip is at.
 Whispering Rain
09:36:03 Whisp, Rain
-WP Click-
 Zeraphia
09:30:52 Vah was attacked
Hallow

XDD I guess so
 Hallow's Eve
09:30:36 Hallow, Eve
Zera

I must just be lucky lol. If I switch over though I am sure it will go away
 Transcendence
09:29:55 free palestine
-Click-
Slowly collecting my animal decor back on HEE lol like a free scavenger hunt aa exploring pain xx
 Zeraphia
09:28:53 Vah was attacked
Hallow

That's more than I've found.

I've found 1 in the last week and a half.
 Hallow's Eve
09:28:09 Hallow, Eve
Zera

I know lol. I think I've found 8 bigfoots through 20 forest levels T^T but for the mush it may be worth it. I would rather gain WP coins though
 Zeraphia
09:26:54 Vah was attacked
Hallow

But man, that's also the time it takes to /find/ seven Amaroks.
 Arachne
09:26:51 Ara/Kat
is this quest worth it?
Expand your territory. Level up in the Desert.

Completed: 0/10

➔ 1,000 Mushrooms 10 Party On! 2 Gore Bundle
 Transcendence
09:26:29 free palestine
I still ignore the quests 💀 they resolve themselves
 Destinations End
09:26:00 Toliska, Desti, Coy
I totally forgot about the new quests thing. Now I need to get wolves to train up so I can explore again and do quests
 Transcendence
09:25:56 free palestine
Bro spoke in small for a second lmao
 Hallow's Eve
09:25:45 Hallow, Eve
Venn

Yeah true- I just really hate exploring tundra lol. It kills my wolves. And I have a current quest in forest
 Transcendence
09:25:22 free palestine
RIP all the forum RPS I join just died, onths ago good game 😭

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -1
Death Adder : -5
Jackal : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   5 

Peace or War | Medieval War | OpenApril 13, 2023 09:30 PM

Wilderen

Lightbringer

Give Award
Peace or War

Five kingdoms have been at war for ten years without any end in sight. Finally, as the death tolls rise and people weary of the fighting, a call for peace has been brought forth by all of the kingdoms. A universal cease-fire has been enacted, and each kingdom will come together in a meeting to discuss the end of the war. However, there are some who secretly want the war to continue, whether for vengeance or their own gains. A faint rumor travels the wind, warning of danger and bloodshed. Unease is widespread, and many worry what will happen when all five kingdoms come together.

This story unfolds in the one of these kingdoms, the kingdom of Valeria. A member of each kingdom's royal family, along with the leading admirals and generals, will soon arrive at the Valerian capital to discuss peace terms and bring an end to the war which has already taken so many lives.

Edited at April 14, 2023 08:34 PM by Wilderen
   Peace or War | Medieval War | OpenApril 13, 2023 09:35 PM

Wilderen

Lightbringer

Give Award

Rules

1. All of WP's rules apply here

2. Be as active as you can. 2-3 posts a week would be preferred. If you cannot be as active or need to step out, please let me know.

3. Although it is fantasy based, this roleplay is more on the realistic side, so please make your own characters realistic as well. No wings, horns, superpowers, etc.

4. Due to there being a wide range of spots, I will allow a maximum amount of 5 characters per person. Just make sure to not have two or more characters in the same rank. For example, having two royals, two admirals, etc. Guards and attendants do not follow this rule. The only other exception to this rule is if a certain spot needs to be filled.

5. This is a Semi-Literate to Literate roleplay, so character sheets must be 300+ words, while roleplay posts must be 150+ words. Good grammar must be applied as well. If you are struggling with the word count due to writer's block, just let me know and I'll do what I can to help.

6. Reservations last for 48 hours. If you want to extend your reservation, just ask me. I will grant it as long as you give a good enough reason.

7. No perfect characters, please! Make sure your character has an equal amount of strengths and weaknesses.

8. Do not control other people's characters. If you've read this far, put your character's favorite color in other.

9. Do not have your character land every hit and dodge every blow.

10. You must ask for permission to kill or critically injure another person's character.

11. No OOC (Out Of Character) drama. If there is an issue, please PM me about it.

12. Have fun! This is the most important rule. :)

Edited at April 14, 2023 07:58 PM by Wilderen
   Peace or War | Medieval War | OpenApril 14, 2023 09:00 AM

Wilderen

Lightbringer

Give Award

(Map is by Azgaar's Fantasy Map Generator)

Kingdoms

Thalassa

Thalassa is a seafaring kingdom known for its navy. The land, especially close to the shore, is a bit rocky and not very good for farmland. Most of their agriculture is in the more inland areas, close to the Silvian and Fjellan borders. Its main source of income comes from fishing and ship building. It is protected by high, rocky cliffsides on the coast. This, along with its navy, makes it extremely difficult to attack by sea. Its capital is Pháos.

Fjell

Fjell is a colder kingdom, abundant in pine forests and high mountains. Like Thalassa, Fjell does not excel in growing crops. The rocky terrain and cold weather make it difficult to sustain such a food source. Its main way of producing food is often by hunting game, although fish can be more common along the coastline. Its main source of income is metal that is mined from their own mountains. Metalworking is prominent in Fjell, and its products are always of a very good quality. This expertise in metalworking gives it an advantage in war, along with the hardiness of Fjellan soldiers. Its capital is Konungr.

Silvius

Silvius is a smaller kingdom, covered in forests and fertile fields. Because of the land's fertility, Silvius is the most agricultural of all the kingdoms. Many fruits and vegetables are grown there, as well as wheat. It is famous for its wine, and its vineyards are a sight to behold. However, it does not have much pasture land, as most of the places that are not covered by lush forests are used for growing crops. It does not have much power in war, although it excels in military formation and strategy. This has helped it win in battles against forces larger than its own. Its capital is Sela.

Valeria

Valeria is similar landwise to Silvius and Gleann, as it has many forests and plains, even if it is a little colder. However, Valeria is a newer kingdom, being founded about one hundred years later than the rest. Its people claim descent from an ancient warrior people that made its way to what is now its capital city, Imperium. Its prowess in war is great, and its armies are admirable in both adaptability and loyalty. It has gained much from the war, as it has tripled in size because of it. Even though it never started the war, it is probably the kingdom most likely to continue it.

Gleann

Gleann is known for its plentiful meadows, hills, valleys, and plains. It has the best pasture land of all the kingdoms, and both its income and food source depend on the flocks that graze there. Gleann has an abundance of cattle, goats, sheep and horses. Because horses are so common there, many of its people are good riders. Its horsemanship is far better than any other kingdom, which is why its cavalry is feared and respected. However, it is the most peace loving kingdom, and the one that most looks forward to ending the war. Its capital is Plandaí.

Roles

Royal

This is the member of their kingdom's royal family who has been chosen to go to the Valerian capital for the peace meeting. They may be a king, queen, prince, or princess, but they must be directly members of the royal family. There is one from each kingdom, including the kingdom of Valeria.

Admiral

This is the highest ranking military officer. The admiral oversees their kingdom's part in the war and sends orders to the generals if they notice something must be done. They usually take part in battles, but some may control and guide from the sidelines. The admiral might be someone of royal blood, they might have gotten their rank through outstanding military prowess, or both.

General

This is the rank below admiral. The general has one army under their command, and directly orders that army in whatever way they think is most likely to win a battle. They make their own decisions, aided by the input of their captains and notable officers. However, they must obey any order from the Admiral. If the general think the order will endanger the army, they can appeal to the king and queen of the kingdom. There are three generals, each in charge of an army.

Captain

The captain is in charge of the guards, and assigns to them their daily duties. Anything of concern that the guards or anyone else happens to find will be reported the captain. They take the lead if something goes wrong, and lead all the guards as a group. The captain would most likely be someone more experienced and older, or someone younger with exceptional skills. However, it doesn't have to be the case for either.

Guard

Guards are those in charge of protecting the royal, admiral, and generals. These guards have been specifically trained in numerous areas of combat and have been chosen for this mission because of their exceptional skills. Each guard has armor and a close combat weapon, although they may also carry another weapon if they so choose. Their daily assignments are brought by their charges and their captain. The guards also cannot explore or go places at their own leisure until the captain or those they are protecting allow them to do so.

Attendant

Attendants are in charge of tending to the royal, admiral, and generals. They may be maids, manservants, grooms, and even medics. Each attendant's daily tasks depend on their profession. They may also provide care for the guards if it is needed. The attendants, unlike the guards, may roam about the capital freely, but there must always be someone to be within their charges' call.

Edited at April 14, 2023 08:32 PM by Wilderen
   Peace or War | Medieval War | OpenApril 14, 2023 10:49 AM

Wilderen

Lightbringer

Give Award

Masterlist

Thalassan Royal

- (reserved by Kashmir)

Thalassan Admiral

- (reserved by me)

Thalassan Generals

Vito Gale Ebrahimi | M | 21 | Played by Honeybrook

-
Thalassan Captain

Joaquin Aziel-Kallikrates Driscoll | M | 24 | Played by Spellbound

Thalassan Guards

Malakai | M | 26 | Played by M I S E R Y

-

Thalassan Attendants
-

Fjellan Royal

Tatsuya Iseul-Fraener Montcrioux | M | 23 | Played by Spellbound

Fjellan Admiral

Soren Bergmann | M | 26 | Played by Kashmir

Fjellan Generals

Alaric Altheus-Dunstan Everard | M | 24 | Played by Tenebris Umbra

- (reserved by Mama Star Fox)

-
Fjellan Captain
-
Fjellan Guards
-
Fjellan Attendants

Anij Ada Achron | F | 15 | Played by iArema

-

Silvian Royal

Kenneth Tirernan Ceallachan | M | 23 | Played by Tamesis

Silvian Admiral

Samira Octuras | F | 22 | Played by M I S E R Y

Silvian Generals
-
Silvian Captain
-
Silvian Guards

- (reserved by Spellbound)

-
Silvian Attendants
-

Valerian Royal

Georgiana Scarlette Aurelia Madden | F | 22 | Played by The Tea Drinkers

Valerian Admiral
-
Valerian Generals
-
Valerian Captain
-
Valerian Guards
-
Valerian Attendants
-

Gleannan Royal

- (reserved by Mama Star Fox)

Gleannan Admiral
-
Gleannan Generals
-
Gleannan Captain
-
Gleannan Guards
-
Gleannan Attendants
-

Note:

There are 3 generals per kingdom.
There is 1 royal, admiral, and captain per kingdom.
Both guards and attendants have unlimited openings.

Edited at April 25, 2023 08:27 AM by Wilderen
   Peace or War | Medieval War | OpenApril 14, 2023 11:25 AM

Wilderen

Lightbringer

Give Award

Forms

Name:
Kingdom:
Desired Rank:
Thoughts on the war:
Appearance:
Personality: (I will accept bullet/dot points over 12)
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Crush:
Spouse:
Children:
Kin:
Backstory:
Affiliations: (Optional)
Other:

Edited at April 14, 2023 08:15 PM by Wilderen
   Peace or War | Medieval War | OpenApril 14, 2023 08:33 PM

Wilderen

Lightbringer

Give Award
This RP is now open! You may post your characters now.
   Peace or War | Medieval War | OpenApril 25, 2023 09:30 PM

Wilderen

Lightbringer

Give Award

WIP

Name:

Nautílos Ptéryx

25 years

Male

Kingdom:

Thalassa

Admiral

Desired Rank:

He is content.

Thoughts on the war:

He wants an end to it. He knows that much blood has been shed over it, and he doesn't want any more lives to be lost because of it. He will do what he can to ensure the peace meeting's success, even when it means holding his tongue in the face of insult.

Appearance:

Credits go to Storior on piccrew.

Nautílos is on the taller side, reaching just about 6 feet. His weight is average, and his build is on the leaner side, which gives him a disadvantage in physical strength against others with a broader build. However, he does have a very good muscle tone from his military training, which he often uses to his advantage when faced with a fight.

Personality:

Energetic | Hates staying still | Light-hearted | Intuitive | Observant | Empathetic | Chivalrous | Reckless | Impulsive | Cunning | Strategic |

Strengths:

+ Speed
+ Eyesight
+ Surefootedness
+ Quick thinking
+ Sailing
+ Swimming
+ Observation

Weaknesses:

- Staying still
- Horseback riding
- Insults
- An old war wound on his left shoulder
- Impulsiveness
- Accusations of cowardice
- Recklessness

Crush:

Open

Spouse:

N/A

Children:

N/A

Kin:

Aegeon Ptéryx - Father, deceased
Mara Ptéryx - Mother, living
Delia Ptéryx - Younger sister, living

Backstory:

Nautílos was born on the largest island of Thalassa. His father, Aegeon, was the previous Thalassan admiral and often had to go to the capital to consult with the Thalassan generals. Although Nautílos didn't see his father very often, he did many things with his father whenever the admiral was able to stay home. He was taught to sail and became proficient at both swordplay and hand-to-hand combat. While his father taught him the art of warfare, his mother passed on to him her knowledge of healing. His mother also

Most of Nautílos' childhood was spent on the island, apart from occasional trips to the capital with his father. However, when he reached 17 years old, he joined the Thalassan navy. Because of his skill in battle and his strategic warfare, he quickly climbed the ranks until he became a general at 23 years old. It is rumored that he climbed the ranks so quickly because of his father's favor and the fact that he was related to the royal family, but he always fiercely denied this.

Sadly, his father died a year later in battle against the Fjellans. Nautílos was chosen as his successor and carried out his duty to the best of his ability. When the chance for peace came, he did what he could to help bring about the cease-fire. Now, Nautílos is hopeful for the end of the war and will do what he can to bring about the peace that his father was not able to bring about.

Affiliations: (Optional)

Other:

Navy blue

Edited at April 25, 2023 09:39 PM by Wilderen
Peace or War | Medieval War | OpenApril 14, 2023 09:54 PM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
May I reserve Gleannan Royal and attendant? (sorry for only doing one kingdom, I seriously love horses and each character will have a mini side-sheet for their mount TwT)
Peace or War | Medieval War | OpenApril 15, 2023 07:45 AM

Wilderen

Lightbringer

Give Award
Certainly! I will add your reservations.
Peace or War | Medieval War | OpenApril 15, 2023 01:09 PM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hehe thanks TwT

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us