chili pepper
 technoblade
01:35:59 Lil Techy | Techno
bjake

bunny suit? shibari?
 technoblade
01:34:53 Lil Techy | Techno
Venn

ooo nice! does it have pieces or is it smooth?
 BJake
01:34:30 Don't call me BJ.
I need to draw something spicy but not NSFW, any ideas?
 Gallifrey Falls
01:28:56 Allons-y / Myth
Any Doctor Who fans?
 Salom_
01:27:35 Sal, Salmon
Elaerain
Keep if you want to CP/BE train them for explore, they have good vitals. Retire if you wouldn't use for explore
 starmutt
01:27:31 marsh | they/it
hiya :3
 Gallifrey Falls
01:27:24 Allons-y / Myth
Hey Marsh
 starmutt
01:26:46 marsh | they/it
added all my telegram stickers
-Click-
the sillies <3
 Sanania
01:24:27 San, Sangria
Ela- I'd keep for the vitals.
 Faulty Demons
01:23:56 Ollie, Gold
Retire
 Wolves Of The North
01:23:20 
keep
 Elaerain
01:22:33 
-WP Click-

keep or retire?
 Vennenum
01:21:11 Venn/Venne
Strawberry! Been craving it for weeks
 technoblade
01:20:45 Lil Techy | Techno
Sorry Venn! What ice cream do you have?
 Sanania
01:19:24 San, Sangria
Valk- That is one heck of a pretty custom.~
 Vennenum
01:18:50 Venn/Venne
Cant even enjoy an ice cream in peace. 😴
 Valkyriee
01:18:25 Valk, (She/Her)
-WP Click-
Anything you can suggest I change about my boy
 Sanania
01:18:04 San, Sangria
No worries! Glad to be of some help.~ ^^
 technoblade
01:17:17 Lil Techy | Techno
thank god for mods

can you delete my message too ;-;

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : +5
Jackal : -5
Alligator : +2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Adapt or Die | Semi-Literate | OPENSeptember 23, 2022 07:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
You are you, some type of creature that seeks in the ocean for now. May you become the Apex or the Scavenger, it is up to you to survive. You live in this world that changes every thousands of year, so adapt or shall your species die to the grip of mother nature.
Welcome to being a adapt or die, which is a realistic (well more of semi-realistic) world where you start as the same species as every other person, the goals are just to keep your species alive until the time where the meteor hits and dinosaurs go excint and all that stuff, this is the Devonian era (aka before dinosaurs and everything is still in the sea).

Everyone is in the Sea, then shall some people evolve onto land.

Roleplay Thread:
Coming Soon

Edited at September 25, 2022 04:22 PM by Atomic
Adapt or Die | Semi-Literate | OPENSeptember 23, 2022 07:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Adaptions/Information:

There are 6 turns in total. every turn a wheel shall spin for you in order to see if you shall get in an event, then I shall spin for the major or mild events.
After every 6 turns shall be a global event that shall all.
The first 6 turns shall affect everyone due to all of you during the first 6 periods when everyone is the same species.
Also, after the 6 periods, you can choose an adaption of your choice, though it must be simple.
Until at the end of the 2nd 6 turns is when you can change from being herbivores to something else, though I shall say no to some if people are wanting to become more carnivores than herbivores cause you are eating from each other basically.
Later on, in the 6 turns, you can interbreed species to cause a co-roleplaying with the same species which means that the two different species from different players can control that species to help each other reach the goal of being the fittest to survive.

Also, all the fish right now are unisex but you can whatever pronouns for them but the creatures or fish, just right now reproduce asexually, you can change this later in life or keep it forever.
Evolution:

Every three six turns shall you be able to evolve skipping forward to the next Era.
Also, evolution is a larger adaption with more larger things to choose from but the pool of traits is smaller and you can only choose 2 or 3 things depending wise.

Environment

This world is not Earth btw, it is a completely made-up world named RXT-019 (also known as Colutia)

There are made-up creatures, plants, etc.
The first six turns are in a warm ocean.

Edited at September 24, 2022 11:42 AM by Atomic
Adapt or Die | Semi-Literate | OPENSeptember 23, 2022 08:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
RULES
-Try to keep adaptions for new global events kind of realistic
-Don't try just go and eat everything even if you're a predator cause if your normal diet, then your species shall likely die out due to an unbalanced ecosystem. As this is gonna be following the basic rules of Life, more herbivores means more carnivores but never over the amount or so of herbivores.
-You can only choose three out of 20 adaptions I give you, then you can two on your own just please make it realistic.
-You shall roleplay one fish during the six turns, and that's it.
-Interbreeding is again allowed but there shall be some problems and you and the person you want to do it with are gonna have to come up with some problems what those species may have, also only 2 or 3 people controlling a species at a time, also you can break off with these people to form a new species (just basically the species you and your partners formed shall just need different evolution adaptions)
-You cannot attack the fish of another player's fish that they are controlling and are rping with but you can attack the same species.
-NO OP CHARACTERS and follow the rules of this site, please.
-Ask me by the way for interbreeding species first

Form:
(Basics of Creature)
Common Name
Scienfic Name
(ignore these in first period, I shall give both of these but when you finally diverse into different species, edit your form with this)

(Creature your roleplaying as)
Name
Age (First pt creatures only live up to 15 years)
Description of Personality and Appearance: (Only do personality until diversity of species is formed before diversity is that the creature looks like carp in a way with one eye, and is a sandy brown with just black eyes.)
Sexuality
Defects/Scars/Other

Edited at September 24, 2022 11:44 AM by Atomic
Adapt or Die | Semi-Literate | OPENSeptember 23, 2022 08:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Note every six turbs shall you update your sign-up form, then shall you send me a message you updated and such. Also for now just put for Common name as Luprudius, and Scientific name as Colbar Lupra, and no these are not accurate naming due to pretty sure Taxologists use Latin or greek, but you get to make up the name for both, when you diversified.)

Edited at September 24, 2022 12:13 PM by Atomic
Adapt or Die | Semi-Literate | OPENSeptember 23, 2022 08:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Common Name: Luprudius
Scienfic Name: Colbar Lupra
-----------------------------
Name: Nopia
Description of Personality and Appearance: Laid-back, and often Chillax, they often find their time doing completely nothing exepect for finding food and just wandering about.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Defects/Scars/Other: N/A
Adapt or Die | Semi-Literate | OPENSeptember 23, 2022 08:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Forms might look basic right now but as time goes on, it shall become more advanced.

POST FORMS BEYOND HERE:

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us