Wolf Play : Ikaria: the Four Empires | Open
Chatbox
 Gallifrey Falls
01:28:56 Allons-y / Myth
Any Doctor Who fans?
 Salom_
01:27:35 Sal, Salmon
Elaerain
Keep if you want to CP/BE train them for explore, they have good vitals. Retire if you wouldn't use for explore
 starmutt
01:27:31 marsh | they/it
hiya :3
 Gallifrey Falls
01:27:24 Allons-y / Myth
Hey Marsh
 starmutt
01:26:46 marsh | they/it
added all my telegram stickers
-Click-
the sillies <3
 Sanania
01:24:27 San, Sangria
Ela- I'd keep for the vitals.
 Faulty Demons
01:23:56 Ollie, Gold
Retire
 Wolves Of The North
01:23:20 
keep
 Elaerain
01:22:33 
-WP Click-

keep or retire?
 Vennenum
01:21:11 Venn/Venne
Strawberry! Been craving it for weeks
 technoblade
01:20:45 Lil Techy | Techno
Sorry Venn! What ice cream do you have?
 Sanania
01:19:24 San, Sangria
Valk- That is one heck of a pretty custom.~
 Vennenum
01:18:50 Venn/Venne
Cant even enjoy an ice cream in peace. 😴
 Valkyriee
01:18:25 Valk, (She/Her)
-WP Click-
Anything you can suggest I change about my boy
 Sanania
01:18:04 San, Sangria
No worries! Glad to be of some help.~ ^^
 technoblade
01:17:17 Lil Techy | Techno
thank god for mods

can you delete my message too ;-;
 ZEFHYR
01:17:04 
yep,thats it, Sanania! thanks again
 MLadySkylar
01:14:38 P'Sky
Mod in sales please
 Sanania
01:14:12 San, Sangria
Zef-

How do you mean? Like instead of a wolf being an omega you want them as alpha? (That relies on dominance. If you increase your omegas dominance they will become your alpha).

You can also customize your pack ranks to be something completely different from the games own ranking system. Just go to:

Pack > Pack activities > Custom Ranks
 Blood lust tide
01:11:13 BewareWhoYouTrust
Your wolves played: are you bloodly crazy admires their reflection in a stream.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : +5
Jackal : -5
Alligator : +2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Ikaria: the Four Empires | OpenSeptember 4, 2022 08:01 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Genres

Slice-of-Life | Fantasy | Adventure | LGBTQ+ | Multicultural

Forums
Discussion

Plot

(credits to azgaar.github.io for this map)

A once proud empire that lasted 100 years has fallen after the traitorous actions of its former allies. The war lasted only 2-years after the death of Edgar One-Eye, who left behind his only child. His child is the last Burton and lives on an isolated island between two strong empires. Ruling over a few people, the former soldiers of their father's army who are too weak to fight back. The four ex-allies of House Burton both destroyed and took the claims that once existed for 100 years. However, none agreed with the other's choice of a ruler, and to keep the peace formed their empires:

House Lockhart controls the Zisal Empire, home of pirates.

House Remington rules the Hesha Empire, home of healers.

House Keaton leads the Notilux Empire, home of warriors.

Lastly, House Montcroix ushers the Cewen Empire, home of mages.

Former allies of House Burton were killed or forever to serve lieges they hate. Not only do they have angry serfs under their rule, but they have another foe they need to keep an eye on, which is the Souven Dynasty. The Souven Dynasty aided House Burton during the 2-year war and proved to be troublesome opponents in battle. They took down the powerful mages and the strongest warriors, which crippled a bit of morale for the four house's troops. Still, their strong troops couldn't handle all of the house's nonstop assaults. With the war over, the Souven Dynasty started keeping to themselves and being secretive about their kingdom's affairs. House Lockhart's best assassins, spies, and pirates never returned. In secret, the principalities are planning to ally themselves with Souven Dynasty again. This time, they're more hesitant.

What exactly is the Souven Dynasty planning? What are their goals that are left uncovered?

Sub-Plots

The principalities are what remained of the former empire that House Burton ruled. Even though their former liege is no longer, they still have strong loyalties to House Burton. They obey the four newly formed empires, but in secret, hate them with a passion. Currently, they're debating if they should ally themselves again with the Souven Dynasty.

A ball is hosted in the castle of House Lockhart, but the tension between the four rulers is. . .uncomfortable. Everyone was invited to the ball, even the royal members of the Souven Dynasty. Not to mention, the four emperors/empresses' families are pushing them into marriage. A paradise for those coming to the party, but a nightmare to those forced to go in search of a marriage candidate.

Edited at September 5, 2022 10:58 AM by Cereal
Ikaria: the Four Empires | OpenSeptember 4, 2022 08:16 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rules

As always, be mindful of Eve's rules.

1 : Be active . Please don't join up just to leave - I would like this RP to last for a while. I expect posts 1-2 a week , and if you need to take a break or be inactive please inform be beforehand via PM or Discussion. Inactivity will lead to your character being removed from the RP.
2 : No OP or Mary Sue, Weeping Willow's , Gary's or any characters of the like.
3 : This is a Semi-Literate to Literate RP. I expect at least 150 + words per post. Put the missing number somewhere in your form, hidden. Also, I required a detailed and well-written appearance and description for your character. This includes proper grammar rules and any form not following these requirements will be declined.
4: No OOC problems. Hate the character but not the player - any instances of unbecoming behavior will not be tolerated, and mods will be contacted if needed.
5: Reservations last for 48 hours and you may only reserve two roles at a time. The reservation doesn't start until you actually post and begin working on the forms. You will be allowed to have 2 - 12 hour extensions if needed to complete a form, otherwise the spot will be open for someone else.
7: I as the owner of the RP reserve the right to accept and decline forms as I see fit. I will not tolerate rude behavior towards me just because you got declined - if you do get decline , try and work on your form and maybe it'll get accepted due to the corrections. Put, thunderbird in other. I hope to RP with many new faces - so come on, I don't bite.
8 : I will make a 4 character limit , however as the RP progresses people will die - so I suggest having 2 characters to start. You can also only reserve 2 characters at a time.
9: I will allow art for your characters since cartoonish human art is allowed - make sure they are properly credited and follow all of the WP regulations or this rule will be redacted.
10: This RP is not a heavy romance RP and their may be some hints of it so I'll get this out the way - no romances between your own character [the exception is if the character has a deceased lover or one that'll die later on.] Also, you are allowed to have your characters be siblings, cousins, and etc.
11 : Don't be the character constantly disrespecting the superiors and higher ups - it can be fun but it's also annoying. After all why do
you want your character to constantly get in trouble.
12 : Any questions are to be asked via PMs - I don't want this thread clogged up.
13 : I understand that backstories are fun and giving characters angst and tragedy makes them spicy, but come on - not every single character needs a sob story, but also please don't anyways make your characters have the best or perfect life. Happy middle class families are nice to hear about. But also be creative with this.
14 : Make sure to read everything !
15 : Have fun ;)

Rules are given to me by the helpful wizard, Spellbound.

Edited at September 4, 2022 10:09 PM by Cereal
Ikaria: the Four Empires | OpenSeptember 4, 2022 08:30 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

The Grand Houses

House Burton

The realm used to unite as one under Empress Clara, the Golden-Hearted, Burton's rulership. Empress of the Reathia Empire. House Burton was a prestigious family, with members rumored to have divine strength, wisdom, and charisma. The stories shared ages ago were said to have held some truth, and the citizens of the Reathia Empire idolized them as demigods. House Burton had the strongest warriors, the wisest of scholars, and charismatic poets. No one wanted to face this house-afraid of suffering losses of men, wealth, or family reputation. Maybe all three: if you offended House Burton to a great extent. The house's name only brings both fear and respect amongst the people. With such power, many dynasties tried to overtake the Burton Household, and they all fell. This house seemed to be going well, as their empire lasted over 100 years, until years ago, under the rulership of Emperor Edgar One-Eyed Burton, four ambitious houses allied together and overturned House Burton.

The war lasted only two years before House Burton fell when Emperor Edgar fell in battle and put his only child on the crumbled throne. With the death of their father, the only member of House Burton signed a contract with the four houses. House Burton can no longer have a title higher than prince and princess. All the claim House Burton held have been taken and divided equally between the four houses. Now, settled on an island in between the two continents is what remains of House Burton. With the only living Burton member prince/princess of the small island.

House Remington

Here's to House Remington, a house that represents peace and prosperity. A unicorn is their family's sigil to express this. The house started as nobodies, and over the years, the reputation grew. It's all thanks to Lord Ralph Remington, Ikaria's well-renowned healer and the creator of modern medicine. Ralph did all sorts of experiments to ensure the future survival of humanity, but some of the experiments were too gruesome and looked down upon with disgust. Ralph knows that they won't understand what he's doing, and no amount of words can sway the people. All of his medical knowledge was written down by him and passed down through generations of Remingtons. The house inspired others to become doctors, but none came as close to House Remington. With the popularity of the house skyrocketing, House Burton granted them a bit of land and the title of nobles. For profit and sustaining wealth, Lord Alden Remington started selling their medicine around the world, which inspired many others to become doctors.

House Remington grew ambitious and started to ally itself with other houses to overtake House Burton. With master healers from House Remington on their side, the four suffered few casualties, unlike House Burton. With House Burton's defeat, Remington and the other four horses formed a treaty for the only remaining Burton to sign. With that done, the Remingtons elected a member from their house to become the next emperor/empress, but the others didn't agree with their decision. To keep the feud between the four to a minimum, the Remingtons created the Hesha Empire, with their previously elected candidate as emperor/empress.

House Keaton

Meet House Keaton, the strength of the empire-the claymore representing their combat expertise. A soldier has earned the title knight and is granted a coat of arms by House Burton. House Keaton provided the empire with the best soldiers, the soldiers having no fear of dying and their combat skills unmatched. During one war, General-Lord Colin died at the hands of the elven king during a war between humans and elves. The deceased lord's offspring, the three wolves: Lord Colin the II, the eldest. Lady Catrina, the middle. Lord Calid, the youngest. The three fought bravely against the elven forces charging the former capital of Thorton. They didn't stop there, going as far as to drive the elves off the mainland. House Keaton not only values strength but close ties and a sense of kinship between relatives and unbreaking love. House Keaton is not only respected for their family's battle prowess but the fact they have a close family bond with each other. In the eyes of others, this house is exactly like a pack of wolves.

No one knows why they joined in on the battle against House Burton, and none of them are willing to answer. It could be that they miss being part of a war, or they also grew ambitious, but the answer is left untold. With the warriors of House Keaton, House Burton had a hard time suppressing their forces from the capital. They're the cause of House Burton's defeat. After the treaty, they also elected someone from their house like the others but got denied. Out of fear of angering the fierce warriors, they split the titles they earned after the war, with House Keaton forming the Notilux Empire. The Empire of Wolves is home to warriors and a tight-knit community.

House Lockhart

The House of Secrets, in other words, House Lockhart. This house is secretive, and how it's formed was kept in the dark. Lady Josephine Lockhart worked close with the empress and went as far as to teach her four children. Everything seems normal on the surface, but hidden behind a facade, Lady Josephine was working to put a puppet ruler on the throne. The youngest and weakest child of the empress, Prince Leon Burton. It's unknown if she killed the empress or not, but it could be that she did. When Leon had enough power to claim the throne, he executed his siblings and their siblings with the help of Josephine to eliminate the competition. However, her plan failed when her little puppet went off the strings and executed her days later. Leon Burton earned the nickname Leon the Cruel. Her sister, Lady Rosana Lockhart, took her place as head of House Lockhart. She proceeded to insert herself into the royal court but did things differently to keep her house's prestigious reputation.

Before the war, House Lockhart exposed House Burton's secrets, which started the war. The exposed secrets sullied House Burton's reputation, which broke allied treaties with other noble households. With broken treaties, a poor reputation, and a decrease in morale amongst the royal troops. House Burton was left vulnerable to House Keaton's unending attacks. After the treaty was signed, House Lockhart gained an empire of its own, forming the Zisal Empire after choosing their selected ruler. ZIsal Empire became the home to pirates, thieves, and assassins. House Lockhart is the scariest, even without having magic or battle prowess.

House Montcroix

The masters of magic and rivals of House Keaton, introducing House Montcroix. The creation of this house began when Daniel Montcroix aided Empress Clara in soothing angry elves when the elves lived on the mainland. With their shared interest in magic, Daniel and the elves got along with their share in magic, with magic being rare among humans. Finding beneficial gain with this, Empress Clara made Daniel a lord and granted him his land. Daniel created an academy for magic users within the human and elven races. The academy was successful and became a peaceful ground between the two races. Four years after the completion of the academy, Daniel's grandson and the Elven Queen's daughter married, bringing half-elves into the mix. Over time, the elven trait became subtle, but their blood still has traces of elven lineage. With the addition of elven blood, Montcroix's magic became powerful compared to normal mages. House Montcroix vows to keep the peace between humans and the magical realm.

House Montcroix wasn't involved as much during the war, but they still aided the other four houses. With their magical prowess, House Montcroix enhanced the soldiers to become an unstoppable force on the battlefield. Although, they didn't get along with House Keaton after what they did to the elves long ago. With the treaty signed, House Montcroix gained one of the titles and formed the Cewen Empire. They placed their selected member on the throne as emperor/empress. House Montcroix is the only empire to allow elves within their land without restrictions, with the empire home to magic users of both humans and elves.

Edited at September 4, 2022 08:52 PM by Cereal
Ikaria: the Four Empires | OpenSeptember 4, 2022 08:42 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Empire's Info

Hesha Empire

Ruler: Reserved by Determined_Wolf
Ruling House: House Remington.
Religion: They worship Helina, the Goddess of Medicine, Healing, Knowledge, and Peace.
Architecture Style: Greco-Roman.
What's The Kingdom Known For?: Veritas is home to humans, dryads, fairies, centaurs, and satyrs. Any creatures from nature are always welcomed within the city, as the people find them beneficial. Gardeners and the benevolent creatures of nature have created an alliance to ensure plentiful harvest, keep their crops safe from pests, and grow healthy herbs. The humans get endless herbs and spices, while the nature guardians can stay in the gardens for free. Not just the variety of species living together that made this city marvelous, but the buildings decorated with all sorts of plant species that range from flowers to simple bushes. The capital appears to be taken over by nature; funnily enough, the people live alongside nature peacefully. Their ships get destroyed by some empire that they're not eager to mention. Ahem, Zisal.
Majority Citizen Species: Humans, Dryads, Fairies, Jungle-Based Beastmen, and Satyrs.
Academy: Remington University.
Guild: Discovery and Exploration Guild.
Capital: Veritas.
Climate: Tropical Wet Climate.
Allied With: Notilux (Close), Zisal (Tense), and Cewen (Close).
Enemies With: Souven Dynasty.

Notilux Empire

Ruler: Gaia Eosín Keaton
Ruling House: House Keaton.
Religion: They worship Nivros, the God of War, Victory, Strength, and Triumph.
Architecture Style: Nordic/Tribal.
What's The Kingdom Known For?: Dalmerlington buildings are beautifully crafted and had effort put into them. Tribal engravings within the outer walls of every building give a tribalist style. The people are master crafters and smiths, with each piece of weaponry or structure made a work of art. Their projects are beautiful and durable, with each piece made from love. They give their loved ones handmade gifts-wanting to gift them something that'll last long and pretty to the eyes. It's not their crafts that draw the people in, but they have a tight-knit community where everyone knows each other and help raise each other's kids. In addition, Darlmerlington warriors are fearless of battles and death, believing that once they die, their souls would join Nirvos and partake in the realm of endless skirmishes.
Majority Citizen Species: Humans, Winter-Based Beastmen, Dwarves, Snow Elves, and Orcs.
Academy: Somerset University.
Guild: Fighters and Hunters Guild.
Capital: Dalmerlington.
Climate: Tundra Polar.
Allied With: Zisal (Close), Hesha (Close), and Cewen (Frenemies).
Other: To be added.

Zisal Empire

Ruler: Reserved by Ciao
Ruling House: House Lockhart.
Religion: They worship Xodea, the Goddess of Secrets, Thievery, Murder, and Shadows.
Architecture Style: Gothic.
What's The Kingdom Known For?: Airedale isn't the right place for you if you can't deal with petty crimes. There are city guards but don't expect that much help from them. If the thieves and assassins guild is after you, don't ask for assistance and start praying for a quick death. Lockhart rules this city, and some of their beloved family members are part of the city's guild. Settled in their harbor are amazingly built ships that can withstand any storms; although, most of the vessels there are pirate ships, which the royals and nobles employ for whatever reasons. The city keeps to itself, and most of their matters stay in Airedale-that means if you visit, you better leave with your lips sealed shut. The scariest part is many don't know about Airedale's business, but they sure as Hell know yours. Here's some advice, always check your pockets.
Majority Citizen Species: Humans, Tieflings, Half-Elves, Sirens, and Half-Orcs.
Academy: Golden Sea Academy.
Guild: Thieves and Assassins Guild.
Capital: Airedale.
Climate: Humid Subtropical Climate.
Allied With: Notilux (Close), Cewen (Distance Kept), and Hesha (Tense).

Cewen Empire

Ruler: Open
Ruling House: House Montcroix.
Religion: They worship Iton, the God of Magic, Spirits, Wonders, and Destiny.
Architecture Style: Byzantine.
What's The Kingdom Known For?: Cewen is home to beings of natural-born magic. Many towns are filled with a vast majority of humans and elves, while the other two empires, Hesha, and Notilux, have a strained relationship with them. Long ago, Montroix ancestors always allied themselves with the elves, and vice versa. Their peace has lasted for centuries and went as far as a marriage alliance. To keep the peace between them, the ancestors built an academy to signify unification and to allow the younger generation to learn about their abilities. Over time, many other species started to move in and settle within the empire. Now, it's home to magic users of all kinds, and House Montcroix proudly rules it all with the aid of the elves. If you're looking for a magical item, you're in luck; this city has everything you'll ever need.
Majority Citizen Species: Humans/Mages, Elves, Mermaids, Centaurs, and Dragonborns.
Academy: Mages Tower or Blue Moon Academy.
Guild: Mages and Alchemist Guild.
Capital: Crasmere.
Climate: Humid Continental.
Allied With: Hesha (Close), Zisal (Distance Kept), and Notilux (Frenemies).

Souven Dynasty

All other information is unknown.

Edited at September 5, 2022 10:28 AM by Cereal
Ikaria: the Four Empires | OpenSeptember 4, 2022 08:52 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Kingdoms

Kingdoms of the East

Principality of Drypondia

Ruling House: N/A
Religion: They worship Elan.
Architecture Style: Beaux-Arts.
Majority Citizen Species: Humans.
Academy: Minor schools. Nothing of that importance.
Hideouts: Mages and Alchemists Guild. Warriors and Hunters Guild.
Capital: Haran.
Liege: Cewen Empire/House Montcroix.
Allied With: Principality of Matis (Close). Principality of Stezia (Close). Principality of Taewe (Close). Principality of Reathia (Fiercely Loyal).
Enemies With: Souven Dynasty (Hostile). The Four Empires (Secretly Hostile).

Principality of Matis

Capital: Mirstone.
Climate: Tundra Polar.
Liege: Notilux Empire/House Keaton.
Allied With: Principality of Drypondia (Close). Principality of Stezia (Close). Principality of Taewe (Close). Principality of Reathia (Fiercely Loyal).

Grand Duchy of Gilramore

Religion: They worship Iton.
Architecture Style: Byzantine.
Majority Citizen Species: Humans and Elves.
Capital: Acrine.
Liege: Cewen Empire/House Montcroix.
Allied With: Grand Duchy of Dalhurst (Tense) and Cewen Empire (Understanding).

Kingdoms of the West

Principality of Stezia

Ruling House: N/A.
Hideouts: Thieves and Assassins Guild. Discovery and Exploration Guild.
Capital: Colchester.
Climate: Tropical Wet.
Liege: Hesha Empire/House Remington.
Allied With: Principality of Matis (Close). Principality of Drypondia (Close). Principality of Taewe (Close). Principality of Reathia (Fiercely Loyal).

Principality of Taewe

Hideouts: Thieves and Assassins Guild. Discovery and Exploration Guild.
Capital: Wakefield.
Climate: Humid Subtropical.
Liege: Zisal Empire/House Lockhart.
Allied With: Principality of Matis (Close). Principality of Drypondia (Close). Principality of Stezia (Close). Principality of Reathia (Fiercely Loyal).

Grand Duchy of Dalhurst

Ruler: Cecil Keswick [Me]
Ruling House: House Keswick.
Religion: They worship Xodea.
Architecture Style: Gothic.
Majority Citizen Species: Humans
Hideouts: Thieves and Assassins Guild and Discovery and Exploration Guild.
Capital: Luton.
Liege: Zisal Empire/House Lockhart
Allied With: Grand Duchy of Gilramore (Tense) and Zisal Empire (Understanding).

Kingdom of the North

Principality of Reathia

Ruling House: House Burton.
Academy: None.
Hideouts: None.
Capital: Thorton (Formerly). Dunwich (Currently).
Liege: None, but closely watched over.
Allied With: Principality of Matis (Loyal). Principality of Drypondia (Loyal). Principality of Stezia (Loyal). Principality of Taewe (Loyal).

Edited at September 4, 2022 08:52 PM by Cereal
Ikaria: the Four Empires | OpenSeptember 4, 2022 09:49 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Characters

Four Empires

Cewen Empire

The Emperor/Empress Montcroix (0/1)

Reserved by Me

Royal Family (1/4)

Reserved by Spellbound
Open

Consort (0/1)

Royal Guards (0/2)

Open
Open

Servants (1/4)

Reserved by Mother
Open
Open
Open

Nobles (0/4)

Open
Open
Open
Open

Civilians (Unlimited)

Open

Notilux Empire

Empress Keaton(1/1)

Gaia Eosín Keaton
[Played by Mother]

Royal Family (0/4)

Consort (0/1)

Royal Guards (0/2)

Open
Open

Servants (0/4)

Open
Open
Open
Open

Nobles (0/4)

Open
Open
Open
Open

Civilians (Unlimited)

Open

Zisal Empire

Empress Lockhart(1/1)

Reserved by Ciao

Royal Family (0/4)

Consort (0/1)

Royal Guards (0/2)

Open
Open

Servants (0/4)

Open
Open
Open
Open

Nobles (0/4)

Open
Open
Open
Open

Civilians (Unlimited)

Open

Hesha Empire

The Emperor/Empress Remington(1/1)

Reserved by Determinted_Wolf

Royal Family (0/4)

Consort (0/1)

Royal Guards (0/2)

Open
Open

Servants (0/4)

Open
Open
Open
Open

Nobles (0/4)

Open
Open
Open
Open

Civilians (Unlimited)

Open

Eastern Kingdoms

Principality of Drypondia

The Prince/Princess

Open

Royal Family

Consort

Civilians (Unlimited)

Open

Principality of Matis

The Prince/Princess

Open

Royal Family

Consort

Civilians (Unlimited)

Open

Grand Duchy of Gilramore

The Duke/Duchess

Reserved by Wild West Winds

Noble Family

Consort

Civilians (Unlimited)

Open

Western Kingdoms

Principality of Stezia

The Prince/Princess

Open

Royal Family

Consort

Civilians (Unlimited)

Open

Principality of Taewe

The Prince/Princess

Open

Royal Family

Consort

Civilians (Unlimited)

Open

Grand Duchy of Dalhurst

Duke Keswick

Cecil Keswick
[Played by Me]

Noble Family

Consort

Civilians (Unlimited)

Open

Northern Kingdom

Principality of Reathia

The Prince/Princess Burton

Open

Royal Family

Consort

Civilians (Unlimited)

Open

Edited at September 5, 2022 12:46 PM by Cereal
Ikaria: the Four Empires | OpenSeptember 4, 2022 10:13 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Character Sheet

I don't care how you do your forums, but be sure to add the original requirements.

Name:
Sexuality:
Kingdom:
Desired Rank:
Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Family:
Affiliations:
Significant Other:
Crush:
Offspring:
Exes:
Other:

Edited at September 4, 2022 10:13 PM by Cereal
Ikaria: the Four Empires | OpenSeptember 4, 2022 10:14 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
┍━━━━━━♔━━━━━━┑
Cecil Drugo Keswick
"the Beast of War"
┕━━━━━━♔━━━━━━┙

(credits to Grotty @ picrew.me)

Shortened Name:
Cecil Keswick

Addressed As:
Lord Keswick
Ser Cecil
Lord of Dalhurst

Nicknames:
The Beast of the Zisal Empire
Beast of War
Cecil, the War-Born

Unknown, but hinted to be in his mid-twenties

Sexuality:
Uncertain

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Kingdom:
Zisal Empire

Kingdom Loyalty?:
Cecil's loyalty is uncertain, but it leans toward the positive spectrum. He would gladly do his ruler's bidding yet holds some resentment for certain things. He would happily swing his blade at his empire's foes; however, he spares those he deems innocent. He's grateful to his liege for granting him a title and land of his own. Still, he doesn't blindly follow their orders and would consider his options before deciding. Cecil has developed trust issues due to his past. If his liege were to betray him, then you bet he'll never forgive them or serve them again.

Grand Duke of Dulhurst

Desired Rank:
Content

Occupations:
Duke of Dalhurst
The Empress's Right Arm
Commander of the Zisal Army
Trainer of the Royal Guards

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Apperance:

(credits to Hera_ @ picrew.me)

This man is a sight for weary eyes or the cause of soreness. The duke's height was average, with his former height of 5'6, but after the experimentation, it's now 6'2. Everything about him from the past is different than what he is today. Formerly, he was a fragile-looking man who could barely stand without help. His skin was deathly pale, and everything about his old self was undesirable to many. Now, this man owns the term walking, and there's no doubt about it. The way he carries himself is regal yet intimidating, which causes many to shuffle away when he's coming their way. He has a love-hate relationship with his new body and looks, and without a doubt, loves the fact he can walk without issues. Cecil is a man of vast muscular superiority, with many people agreeing. Funnily enough, most of his attire is custom-made to fit over his body, as much of the clothing made don't him without them being too tight. Rumor spreads that he has a personal tailor who he keeps in the basement, and the man finds this offensive. The basement is for those daring to betray the empire. How dare they spread false information?

The tone of the man's skin, as mentioned before, was formerly pale. He was an ill young man, although his family didn't hold much concern for him. After the experimentations and the fact he's been out more, his skin darkened to a healthy-looking shade. The first thing you'll notice about him is the number of scars on his body and a few bitemarks from beastmen he faced in battle. The origins of his healed wounds vary from whatever mouth you happen to be listening to. The real reason for the scars wasn't from battles-it was from the testing he endured as a young man that hadn't faded away just yet. No one knows about his secret, as the ones who did him wrong are now deceased. Cecil doesn't hate his scars, at the same time, he loathes them with a passion. His injuries are offputting to many, still, it's a captivating and horrid sight to see. His body is a canvas, but it only appeases those who find such features a priceless artifact.

The man's face is in the shade of a rectangle, having a sharp jawline with a narrower chin. The man's cheeks and cheekbones have a small height difference, with his cheeks slightly concaved. His ears are perfectly rounded and the same sides on both sides of his head. Cecil's eyes are ominous, with his crimson hues penetrating your soul, and the fact his sclera turns black whenever he's upset or in battle mode. This man is labeled as a beast, however, he never was bothered by the term and finds it to be a compliment of sorts. Not only his appearance is what made him ghastly, but it's his unusual red eyes that resemble blood. Speaking of eyes, the man's eyes are confined-looking like he's judging you and watching everything you do. It gives him a dominant look, an appearance he doesn't need to put effort into. His eyes have dark circles around them, believing the man hasn't slept for days or even months. That's somewhat true, but it's mainly due to the side effects of the experimentation.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Personality:
Stoic | Reserved | Quiet | Cautious | Merciless | Obedient (To An Extent) | Chaste | Loyal | An Honest Liar | Brave | Respectful | Active | Determined | Humble | Patient | Dutiful | Cooperative | Calm | Organized | Jealous (If In Love) | Infamous | Hard-Working

Dislikes:
Unknown

Strengths:
➼Self-Controled
➼Enhanced Body
➼Unbiased
➼Logical
➼Focused Worker

Weaknesses:
➼Trusting Others
➼Poor Reputation
➼Somewhat Mentally Unstable
➼Obsessive (If In Love)
➼Workaholic

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Family:
Father (Deceased)
Mother (Deceased)
Step-Mother (Deceased)
Half-Brother (Alive)
Half-Sister (Alive)

Significant Other/Consort:
None

Crushes:
None

Offspring:
None

Exes:
None

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Affiliations:
N/A

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Backstory:
Long story short, he was conceived by his father's mistress, who died giving birth to him. His father has gambling issues, and to pay off his debts, sold his son off to shady people. That's when they took him to rouge mages, where they began to experiment on him, which lasted for years. When the war started, the mages sold him off to the military to test out the so-called product. As the war progressed, Cecil impressed his higher-ups after each victory against the Burton army. Soon he became the first peasant to become a knight, sadly he was treated poorly by his fellow military men. When the war came to an end, the empress granted him a title and a bit of land out of thanks for serving the royal family with unwavering loyalty. As for those who wronged him, Cecil got his vengeance, and they no longer wander Ikaria.

Other:
None

Edited at September 5, 2022 11:24 AM by Cereal
Ikaria: the Four Empires | OpenSeptember 4, 2022 10:15 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Removed.

Edited at September 10, 2022 12:11 PM by Spellbound
Ikaria: the Four Empires | OpenSeptember 4, 2022 10:16 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer