Wolf Play : Snow Born | Sled dog RP | Closed!
Chatbox
 Nez.ity
11:28:00 
Tech

0.0 What was it?
 Nez.ity
11:27:23 
Black River

If yYou're referring to the Wolfplay lineart, they have rules posted when you click on “ Coloring Book”.

In other words. Yes, you can make adopts with the proper crediting and all.
 ZEFHYR
11:25:23 
icemoons, are you still doing Leaves?
 Tech
11:23:58 
Nez
I just remembered my nickname for you
 icemoons
11:21:02 slushy,ice,moon,
nez

I just make pixel arts so...
 Black River
11:20:50 
Question about the coloring book linearts: Are we allowed to make adopts for site currency with them, or would that be considered commercial use as well?
 Nez.ity
11:18:00 
I'll draw everyone a stick man 😫. It'll be the best damn stickman ever
 icemoons
11:16:44 slushy,ice,moon,
silent

I would but I'm in school and my grandparents are coming over tonight so...
 Nevermore.
11:16:39 Never/Nev
Nez

Do it.
 Nez.ity
11:14:34 
Itching to get back into drawing.
 Stygian Forest
11:13:23 
Amy

You can do it!
 Amygdala
11:12:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Stygian
Yup...but i will hopefully get 5 today...if i can manage to finish some hunting quests
 Silent Lucidity
11:11:45 Silent, Lucid
Slushy
I'm good. Got done with cleaning because my friend is coming over in a couple hours.
You should try to get a nap soon
 Stygian Forest
11:11:17 
Amy

Still?
 Amygdala
11:10:14 Amy/Anpmygdala
Stygian
Dang...i still only have one🤣
 icemoons
11:09:56 slushy,ice,moon,
tired beyond words my friend... how are you?
 Stygian Forest
11:09:32 
Amy

11 tokens now.
 Silent Lucidity
11:09:00 Silent, Lucid
Hey slushy. How are you?
 icemoons
11:08:34 slushy,ice,moon,
and lucid lol
 icemoons
11:08:00 slushy,ice,moon,
hello tech

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -3
Wolverine : +3
Bengal Tiger : +2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   5 

Snow Born | Sled dog RP | Closed!June 16, 2022 06:27 PM

Shadows Paradox

Darkseeker

Give Award

~ ᗯEᒪᑕOᗰE TO ᗩᒪᗩᔕKᗩ ~

Plot

Your heart pounds and your legs throb as you struggle to push through the thickening blizzard-like snow. You must strain your ears to the faint commands of your musher against the thrum of your teams paws and the jangling of your harness. You keep telling yourself that this is what you've trained your whole life for but you also worry of the worst to come. Blizzards are the teams worst nightmare and come with major setbacks. You push your legs harder than ever, hoping the destination is close by since the blizzard has seemed to swallow you whole. Straining to see only taillengths in front of you, you slam into something hard, knocking the wind out of you. the sled goes spiraling, dragging you in the snow with your harness still attatched. Luckily a branch catches on to you, setting you free of the sled as it slides off a steep cliff. Most of your team made it free, but the musher is nowhere to be seen...

Can you make it back to camp with what's left of your team, without the guidance of your musher? Or will you perish, never to be seen again?

ᔕᒪEᗪ TEᗩᗰ ᖇOᒪEᔕ

Lead Dogs- The lead dogs set the tone for the entire race, they lead the pack, carrying out the musher's commands. A lead dog is the dog that goes first in formation, it must be both smart and fast to have this position. All commands are given verbally so the lead dog must be able to comprehend what the musher is saying, hence the need for intelligence. There can be 2, side by side depending on the number of dogs for the race.

Swing Dogs- The swing dogs follow the lead dogs with their main duty being to follow turns. They "swing" the pack left or right.

Team Dogs- The dogs that actually pull the material and control the speed. They make up the rest of the team, usually 6+ dogs.

Wheel Dogs- The wheel dogs take the full weight of the sled on take-off and when climbing uphill. They also help steer the sled. These dogs are the strongest in the pack and must have good control so as not to get distracted, or overtake the others and not be scared of the sled traveling so closely behind them. Generally, an even-tempered dog is best suited as a wheel dog.

ᗪOG ᗷᖇEEᗪ E᙭ᗩᗰᑭᒪEᔕ

Alaskan Husky- This mixed breed has been specifically developed for their performance as a competition sled dog. Alaskan Huskies are one of the most commonly used dogs in sled racing and are revered for their ability rather than for looks or personalities.

Alaskan Malamute- The Alaskan Malamute is a large, muscular, and immensely strong dog that us quite literally bred to be a sled dog and one of the oldest of the Arctic sled dog breeds. On the ice, Malamutes have long been revered for their strength, and while not the fastest of breeds, they have made a name for themselves hauling heavy sleds.

Greenland Dog- The Greenland dog is another extremely old breed that shares an ancient origin with the Canadian Eskimo Dog. These large, heavy, and powerful dogs have been a staple of Arctic sledding for centuries and are revered more for their endurance and strength than their speed over snow and ice.

Sakhalin Husky- (This is a breed I'd like to add in for a little recognition). The Sakhalin Husky is a Russian sled dog that is now practically extinct. As of 2015, there were only 7 remaining Sakhalin Huskies known to exist. These Huskies were used by the Red Army as a sled and pack dog for a short while during WWII. These dogs tend to be loyal, affectionate, and very entergetic.

Scandinavian Hound- The Scandinavian Hound is a modern hybrid that is the result of mixing a Germain Shorthaired Pointer with an Alaskan Husky. The resulting breed is used extensively in Scandinavia in sled racing. While these dogs take longer to train and develop, the breed has had considerable success.

Edited at February 24, 2023 05:30 PM by Shadows Paradox
   Snow Born | Sled dog RP | Closed!June 22, 2022 12:53 PM

Shadows Paradox

Darkseeker

Give Award
ᖇᑌᒪEᔕ
- Follow all of Eve's rules.
- Follow all WP guidelines to what you can/can't say.
- Keep it PG-13, cussing is allowed but don't over-do it.
- No 'perfect' characters allowed
- Keep it realistic, no pink fur, jewelry [etc].
- Also for realistic purposes, no LGBTQ+
- Be respectful, hate the character not the player.
- Put your favorite dog breed in 'other'.
- Must be on at least once daily for a reply so we keep the RP going. I will be strict on this, 2 warnings and you're out.
- If you can't be on once daily to respond please feel free to pm me, I understand we all have lives.
- This is semi-literate to literate. I'm not asking for any examples from you, I only ask that you reply with 5+ sentences.
- Please, have good grammer, this shouldn't be hard to read.
- I will allow pictures [properly credited] BUT you still need to write everything out for your appearance.
- You may choose whichever dog breed you like as long as it's a sled dog, if you're not sure, refer to the examples above.
◊ Don't worry about having a perfect signup sheet. If something is wrong/needs to be added I will let you know!

ᔕIGᑎᑌᑭᔕ
- Reservations last 24 hours -
You will be warned once but if you don't respond it will be automatically removed.
- Pack name:
- Pack #:

- Name:
- Breed:
- Role:
- Personality: (descriptive, 5+ sentences)
- Appearance: (descriptive, 5+ sentences)
- Strengths:
- Weaknesses:
- Kin: (optional)
- Mate: (optional)
- Other:

Edited at February 24, 2023 05:37 PM by Shadows Paradox
   Snow Born | Sled dog RP | Closed!June 22, 2022 01:31 PM

Shadows Paradox

Darkseeker

Give Award
ᗩᐯᗩIᒪᗩᗷᒪE ᖇOᒪEᔕ

Lead Dogs 2/2
Nala | Sakhalin Hus. | Deadly Shadows
Silence | Alaskan Mal. | Blue Cove

Swing Dogs 2/2
Rhys | Alaskan Hus. | La Push
Miska |Siberian Hus. | Free-Claw12

Team Dogs 4/4
Tukaii | Chinook| Aberrant Canines
Kiara| Alaskan Hus.| Flourescent Shadows
Azula | Samoyd/Shet. Sheepdog cross| Black Tie Affair
Amka | West. Siberian Laika/Sak. Hound| Pastry Lord

Wheel Dogs 4/4
Buddy | Pit./Mal. mix| Cloudystar
Dakota | Kugsha| Aberrant Canines
Tucker | Alaskan Mal. | Flourescent Shadows
Taro | Kai Ken/Alaskan Mal. | Shinto Yu

You may now post!

Edited at June 24, 2022 06:47 PM by Deadly Shadows
   Snow Born | Sled dog RP | Closed!June 22, 2022 05:18 PM

Shadows Paradox

Darkseeker

Give Award
ᒪIᑎKᔕ

Discussion: Clicky!

Thread: Clicky!

Edited at June 24, 2022 10:52 PM by Deadly Shadows
Snow Born | Sled dog RP | Closed!June 22, 2022 01:39 PM

Shadows Paradox

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserving Lead Dog
- Pack name: Deadly Shadows
- Pack #: 288273

- Name: Nala
- Breed: Sakhalin Husky
- Role: Lead Dog
- Personality: Nala is an energetic and outgoing husky who loves her job. She serves as a lead dog and does it well, easily taking charge of the pack. She would brag that she's the best on her team, having stamina and drive like no other dog out there. A few months back she had suffered a torn ligament in her hind leg during a race, which had set her back a few weeks. As determined as she was, she quickly healed and was put right back out in the races. Not being as mobile as she had wished, especially in her younger years was something that frustrated Nala since she's always been used to being the best in her team. She's never been known as a quitter and still serves as lead dog to this day. She hopes to push all of the young pups out there, like she, to never give up.
- Appearance: Nala is a beautiful Sakhalin Husky with a mahogany base coat. Her coat it dappled with shades of white, brown, black, and hints of gray, making her stand out from the rest. She's got quite the muscular build but is overall on the shorter end of the rest of the dogs. Nala has a super thick, luxurious coat that holds in the heat during the sub-zero temperatures that her and the team run in. She's got beautiful blue eyes, that kind of ombrey into hints of green and brown.
- Strengths: Easily endures cold weather, leadership, stamina.
- Weaknesses: Swimming, hot weather, stubbornness.
- Kin: Pm me
- Mate: Pm me
- Other: Read the rules!

Edited at June 22, 2022 05:00 PM by Deadly Shadows
Snow Born | Sled dog RP | Closed!June 22, 2022 01:53 PM

Cloudystar

Neutral

Give Award
- Pack name: Cloudystar
- Pack #: 272861

- Name: Buddy
- Breed: Pitbull, Malamute mix
- Role: Wheel dog
- Personality: He is aloof but kind. At times he is anti social. He is very friendly towards humans. He can be verily irritable at times. He does have a good heart but struggles with tone and socializing with other dogs.
- Appearance: Mostly looked like a black and white malamute. His muzzle is more pitbull shaped and he is slightly smaller then a normal malamute. His fur is slightly thinner as well.
- Strengths: He is quite strong, can take cold weather, can pull heavy loads.
- Weaknesses: He is slower due to his size, struggles in hot weather, he is pretty aloof
- Kin: N/A
- Mate: N/A
- Other: I cant decide Im to much of a dog lover lol

Edited at June 22, 2022 02:09 PM by Cloudystar
Snow Born | Sled dog RP | Closed!June 22, 2022 01:58 PM

Shadows Paradox

Darkseeker

Give Award

Cloudystar said:
Reserving wheel dog

Reserved! 24 hours til this expires :)
Snow Born | Sled dog RP | Closed!June 22, 2022 01:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reserving Lead dog #2!!!
Snow Born | Sled dog RP | Closed!June 22, 2022 02:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
- Pack name: Blue Cove
- Pack #: 290296

- Name: Arlo
- Breed: Alaskan Malamute
- Role: Lead Dog
- Personality: Energetic, Outgoing, Bossy, a little short tempered but otherwise loves attention.
- Appearance: Large, Long Black/White fur, and Bright Blue Eyes
- Strengths: Walking on Ice, Strong, Leadership
- Weaknesses: Short Temper, Water, Bears
- Kin: PM
- Mate: PM
- Other:
Snow Born | Sled dog RP | Closed!June 22, 2022 02:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Res a Swing dog please?

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups