Wolf Play : Dogs in Distress ||Sign ups||Open!
Chatbox
 Rogue Wildfires
12:54:45 Mac and Cheese
paws for Kaz?
-WP Click-
 Wolves Of The North
12:54:05 
Equiped decor
-WP Click-
 ZEFHYR
12:53:32 
on extra folders, where you keep other wolves, how do you change the folder cover?
 technoblade
12:50:40 Lil Techy | Techno
Tech support

I have a few

This is the adopt Emmet got:
-Click-
-Click-

And i am working on these 2:
-Click-
-Click-
 Rogue Wildfires
12:47:32 Mac and Cheese
Looking for a 1x1 RP partner! PM me
 Tech
12:46:32 
Texan
Any new art?
 technoblade
12:44:21 Lil Techy | Techno
Tech Support

I am good, just trying to convince myself to get up and make something to eat.
 Tech
12:41:53 
Texan
I'm pretty good just good
How about you?
 technoblade
12:41:09 Lil Techy | Techno
hey tech support

how're ya?
 Sanania
12:40:49 San, Sangria
Lapin - I have a few times, although it eventually loads up the page I am trying to open.~
 Tech
12:40:30 
Morning Tex
 technoblade
12:37:04 Lil Techy | Techno
morning chat
 Lapin
12:31:21 Rabbit
Hmm weird.
 icemoons
12:27:56 slushy,ice,moon,
lapin

Nope... although explore was being super slow earlier for me
 Rogue Wildfires
12:27:27 Mac and Cheese
Lapin,
Nope
 Lapin
12:27:02 Rabbit
Is anyone's else's screen just going black? It's happened to me like 3 times and I have to close and open the game again
 Tech
12:26:26 
Even though it looks cool I regret it
-WP Click-
 icemoons
12:26:26 slushy,ice,moon,
wonderpelt jumps with joy.

Mood: Happy

why?
 icemoons
12:25:15 slushy,ice,moon,
how do I post a screenshot in forums? am I even able to do that?
 The Alpas Pack
12:21:13 
I am starting to stock up on Mush so the never wolf party event i wont have to miss plus my paycheck is coming up i will be able to buy apples and save for a very special Wolf

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : 0
Mountain Lion : 0
Black Bear : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   7 

Dogs in Distress ||Sign ups||Open!May 27, 2022 01:22 PM

Thunder Struck

Lightbringer

Give Award
Dogs lived a happy life with their owners, being loyal and sticking to their side. Lived. Until everything went on a downwards spiral. Global warming took a turn for the worst, heating everything in its' path. So, some of the humans took their possesions and left, leaving their obedient companions to fend for themselves. The larger population of humans stayed to hopefully wait out in their homes but they soon died from lack of resources.
Now, tamed dogs and loners alike are united to survive.
Rumours began to float around about a safe haven for dogs but it's half way across the country. Their starting point? Florida.

Edited at May 27, 2022 03:50 PM by Thunder Struck
   Dogs in Distress ||Sign ups||Open!May 27, 2022 02:05 PM

Thunder Struck

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hi everyone!
This roleplay is created by me and Icewing which means we both have the right to accept and refuse forms!
RULES
- No Mary Sues/Gary sues. No OP characters in general
- Follow all of Eve's rules
- Hate the character, not the player
- As this is not a Lit, 100+ words per reply but I will accept 50+ if you have writer's block, just PM me or Icewing to tell us. Put an animal fact in other in your form so we know you've read the rules
- DO NOT attack someone's character without permission, always ask beforehand!
- Please please please credit your images if you use any, they must be F2U or stock images!
- NO wolfdogs! They are often overpowered
- As this is a semi-realistic rp, no dogs can have bright colours or powers!
- There is a character limit of 5 for each user
- Have fun!

Now, information about the ranks:

Alphas:
The Alphas are the leaders of the pack, responsible for giving ranks, protecting the pack, assigning jobs and deciding where they go next. Alphas dont have to be mated
Betas:
The Betas are the second in command, taking over when, either, the Alphas die or they step down. They also frequently help the Alphas when needed. Betas don't have to be mated
Reaper:
The Reaper is the lead fighter. They are responsible for the fighters when, you guessed it, in a fight with a predator/another dog(s). They can also send their fighters to go on patrols for whenever the pack stop to rest.
Fighters:
The fighters are under the command of the Reaper but occasionally listen to the Alphas. They are a small group of strong and brave dogs ready to jump into battle at any time.
Delta:
The Delta is the lead hunter, responsible for leading a hunting party to get some prey for the pack. They can, also, send a few hunters on a patrol.
Hunters:
The hunters are under the command of the Delta but also occasionally listen to the Alphas. They are a small group of agile and tough dogs, ready to pounce on any prey they are told to hunt.
Healer:
The healer has vast knowledge of herbs and all of that great stuff. They normally stick by the Alphas and if someone is hurt, they would run towards the injured to help. The healer can also mentor a pup if needed, they just need to request one from the Alphas
Mothers:
The mothers consist of pregnant/nursing dogs. Their only job is to stay close to the pups and to keep their eyes on them at all times. After their litter has reached 6 months they can return to their old rank if they wish or they can stay to become a 'fosterer.'
Foster mothers:
The foster mothers are a really small group of female dogs that either previously had pups and wanted to help out with other dogs's pups or protect parentless pups.
Pups:
Pups are, well, pups. They range from newborns to 6 months. When they reach 6 months, they choose what rank they wish for, but ultimatly it's the Alpha's decision. Once they get their rank, the Alphas choose their mentor which teach them how to fight or hunt, or rarely how to help the injured.
Elders:
Elders are the oldest dogs of the group. They help other dogs when they have stopped their journey for a day, normally helping the Alphas make decisions about what pup should have what rank and who they should be mentored by. They can also tell stories to the rest of the group, or normally pups. Their ages start from 9. But, younger dogs can also retire to become elder if they have a really bad injury or something genetic/normalised with their breed messes with their work, e.g hip dysplasia or full blindness.
Loners:
Loners are outsiders which roam the lands by themselves. (They join the group later on though.)
--------------------
Discussion thread: Here <3
RP thread: here :)
-------------------
RP ad (For myself and Icewing ONLY):
Global warming took a turn and humans either fled or died, leaving their dogs behind. When rumours start to rise about a safe haven, a group of dogs begin to travel to the location. What will they encounter on their way?
https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=28&t=81127

Edited at May 31, 2022 07:19 PM by Thunder Struck
   Dogs in Distress ||Sign ups||Open!May 27, 2022 02:32 PM

Thunder Struck

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alphas (2/2):
Rosa|Female|Border Collie mix|3Yrs|Heterosexual - FancyPants
Petra|Female|Belgian Malinois|6Yrs|Bi - Jelly
Betas (1/2):
Luna|Female|Australian Shepherd|4Yrs|Bi/Poly - Icewing
-
Reaper (1/1):
Aurora|Female|German Shepherd|3Yrs|Bisexual - The Chaos Empire
Delta (1/1):
Darwin|Male|Beagle mutt|6.4Yrs|Pansexual - Pastry Lord
Fighters (3/Unlimted):
Atlas|Male|Dutch Shepherd|4Yrs|Bi - Thunder Struck
Anora|Female|Siberian husky mix|3Yrs|Heterosexual - The Chaos Empire
Hermes|Male|Cane Corso|4Yrs|Hetero - Nueva
Hunters (3/Unlimited):
Ryu|Male|Australian cattle dog|3.5Yrs|Bi - Icewing
Orion|Male|Irish Wolfhound|4Yrs|Bi - Thunder Struck
Brutus|Male|Doberman Pinscher|5Yrs|Pan - ThunderStruck
-
Healer (1/1):
Toto|Female|Italian Greyhound|3Yrs|Pansexual - Pastry Lord
Mothers (2/5):
Mink|Female|Golden Retriever|4.5Yrs|Heterosexual - Pastry Lord
Messed|Female|Belgian Sheepdog|4Yrs|Hetero - Unknown_Quantity
-
-
-
Foster Mothers (2/4):
Willow|Female|Bernese Moutain Dog|4Yrs|Lesbian - Icewing
Anita|Female|Miniature Samoyed|4Yrs|Aroace - Lost_Griffin
-
-
Pups (6/10):
Hiroshi|Male|German Shepherd|3Months|Unknown - Icewing
Helem|Male|Miniature Samoyed|4Months|Unknown - Lost_Griffin
Sagebush|Female|Aussie-Husky mix|5Months|Heterosexual - BABBAGE
Roy|Male|Cardigan Welsh Corgi|Not born yet|Hetero - Tales of Pawprints
Isabel|Female|Rottweiler|Nearing 6 months|Unknown - Icewing
Link|male | Golden Retriever|4 months|Unknown - Lost_Griffin
-
Elders (1/3)
Bug|Male|Border Collie|10Yrs|Gay - Pastry Lord
-
-
Loners (1/3):
Tinker|Female|Pembroke Welsh Corgi|6Yrs|Pansexual - Tales of Pawprints
-
-

Edited at June 3, 2022 04:26 AM by Thunder Struck
   Dogs in Distress ||Sign ups||Open!May 27, 2022 02:36 PM

Thunder Struck

Lightbringer

Give Award
* = optional
! = only if you're applying for Beta or Alpha
FORM:
Name:
Breed:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Crush*:
Mate*:
Backstory*:
RP example!:
Other:

Edited at May 27, 2022 03:11 PM by Thunder Struck
   Dogs in Distress ||Sign ups||Open!May 30, 2022 02:42 AM

Thunder Struck

Lightbringer

Give Award
Events
Events are things that happen during the rp to make it more enjoyable/interesting. These can consist of a fighting tournament (for fun & training), hunting big prey (like moose or elk instead of a rabbit) maybe a bit of snowfall? There's more but every one of these events happen occasionally so keep an eye out. We also discuss events in the discussion thread.
Events that are coming up
- Friendly Fighting tournament

Edited at May 30, 2022 02:51 AM by Thunder Struck
Dogs in Distress ||Sign ups||Open!May 27, 2022 02:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Willow

Breed: Bernese Mountain Dog

Sexuality: Lesbian

Appearance:

Willow is a Bernese Mountain she is bigger than most of the dogs. She has thick coat due to the fact she is which makes for great heat for the pups in the winter or whenever it is cold. She weighs in around 90 pounds not counting her coat if you add her coat she is roughly 115 pounds. She is 26 inches in height. Willow's coat has brown, black and white on it. Her tail is completely black and her base coat is black. She has a white blaze on her face and has brown legs but her legs are also black. Willow has white paws with how much of it depending on which paw. She has a white throat.

Personality:

Willow is a loving dog but she also has some social anxiety. She is loyal to her family and would never cause them harm. She has trust issues with any unknown dog to her but not to a overly bad extent. Willow is playful but also serious and she knows when is a good time or a bad time for one. She has always adored pups ever since she saw one for the first time when she was 2 years old.

Willow is the stubborn type and once she makes up her mind she follows threw with what she has decided. She does have a loving and caring side which is one good thing. She does get temperamental at times so she does take a break away from the pups when this happens. She doesn't like it when someone i being rude which can bring in her aggressive side.

Strengths:

+Motherly+

+Observation+

Agility+

Weaknesses:

-Strength-

-Deaf in her left ear-

-Autophobia(Fear of being alone)-

Crush: Her mate

Mate: Aurora

Other:

Fact- Bernese Mountain Dogs may be big, but they're still lazy.

Credits on photos

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Ryu

Breed: Australian Cattle Dog

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance:

Ryu is a blue Australian cattle dog and is 35 lbs.I ntermingling of black and white hairs in the outer coat giving the impression of bluish colour. His black speckles are normally the size of the speckle is, normally from slightly less than 2cm up to approx 2.5cm. He has a black circle around his right eye about 3 inches in size. He is 20 inches tall and has green eyes.

Personality:

Ryu is loyal and compassinate always wanting to help in anyway he can. He grew up as a loyal hunting dog so he has a natural hunting experience. Ryu is also loving and sweet but can get aggressive when needed. He likes to be in water and swim. Ryu likes to be clingy at times.

Strengths:

+Speed+

+agile+

+Observation+

Weaknesses:

-Fighting-

-Pups-

-Family-

Mate: Atlas

Other:WIP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Hiroshi

Breed: German shepherd

Sexuality: Unknown

Appearance:

Hiroshi is small but an average size for his age. He weighs around maybe 40 to 60 pounds. He is the size where he needs to be protected. Hiroshi was born with one blind eye due to birth complications. He has a pure white coat that makes him pretty colorless compared to others. Hiroshi has light blue eyes and his right eye is blind. He is 11" in height so a pretty average height for his breed and age. He has a soft fluffy coat which seems to make him seem like a mix when he isn't.

Personality:

Hiroshi is a sweet and lovable pup but when upset can be a cranky one. He has a love for the snow and has always wanted to see some as his owners had talked about it a lot. He likes to chase around and play with other pups around his age. Hiroshi is a social awkward one with new dogs or pups. He seems to like pouncing on lizards and has a natural drive to hunt. He has never wanted to leave his owner's side but he gets very anxious when not with someone due to his mother died once he was weaned. He is terrified of thunder it is weird but true.

Strengths:

+Size+

+Speed+

+Strength+

Weaknesses:

-Social anxiety-

-Fear of thunder-

-Eye sight-

Foster mother: Open!

Kin: Open!

Other:

German Shepherd's size is inherited based on their parents (and to that extent their grandparents, great-grandparents, and so on).

Edited at May 30, 2022 05:52 PM by Icewing
Dogs in Distress ||Sign ups||Open!May 27, 2022 03:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reserveing foster mother, Beta female, Pup and Hunter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Luna

Breed: Australian Shepherd

Sexuality: Bisexual/Poly

Appearance:

Luna has the Blue merle coloring for the Austrialin sheperd. She has a fluffy coat and light blue eyes. She stands at 20 inches in height and weighs around 45 lbs. Luna has slim legs and broad shoulders in her build. Her legs were made for running and herding. She has a chipped left ear due to the issues that happen. She has white legs and a white chest other than that she is a blue merle dog.

Personality:

Intelligent||Good-natured||Affectionate||Active||Protective

Luna is a very intelligent dog and also very cunning. She can get protective of others that are her friends or family even crushes or mate. She can be affectionate when she wants to and is a good nature animal. Luna can be a bit unrulely at times and doesn't have a bright side to being betrayed. She hates it when she is blown off by others. She does like to sun bathe at times but ever since everything happened she finds it to hot. Luna isn't the type to openly accepted someone that she doesn't trust,

Strengths:

+Cunning+

+Fast+

+Combat+

Weaknesses:

-Trust issues-

-Pups-

-Insomia-

Crushes- Open!(PM me)

Mates- Develops in RP

RP example!:

From Burning Embers RP-

Hiroshi was excited to see if he would meet his dragon but also nervous. He couldn't sleep last night and ended up getting yelled at by someone who he doesn't remember. He wasn't the type to hold gugrdes unless it was necessary. As Hiroshi walked to the meeting place with him wishing he had actually gotten sleep. He decided to run which was almost always a bad idea for him since he lacked the speed.

Hiroshi didn't want to be late so he pushed himself on. He finally stopped running when he had spotted something behind him but it was gone by the time he looked back. Hiroshi thought What was that!? He continued on his way to the open clearing he was told to go to. Hiroshi had finally reached the open clearing only spotting one dragon but ignored it.

Other:

Fleas can jump 350 times its body length.

Edited at May 28, 2022 06:06 PM by Icewing
Dogs in Distress ||Sign ups||Open!May 27, 2022 03:07 PM

Thunder Struck

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Atlas
Breed:
Dutch Shepherd
Fighter
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Appearance:
Being A Dutch Shepherd, Atlas has the traditional brown brindle on a black pelt, though the brindle can't really be seen when he's wet. His tail is fully black with a small brown tail tip. He has a torn ear on the right with brown eyes to complete the mix. But, under his soft coat lies small scares from previous fights when he was left on his own. He stands at 25 inches and weighs in at just 45 lbs.
Personality:
Growing up as a loyal companion, you would want to stay on his good side as this fighter would immediatly try to chase you out of the group if you do anything bad to him or any higher ranking canine.
Overall, he is a protective dog. He opts to stay away from large crowds, rather wanting to spend time alone. Atlas is impatient when it comes to fighting, "Bite first, ask questions later." He can also be a bit unpredictable.
Strengths:
- Tracking
- Fighting
- Swimming
Weaknesses:
- Crowds of dogs
- Being accused
- Impatient
- Unpredictable
Mate:
Ryu
Other:
Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur

Edited at May 28, 2022 07:01 PM by Thunder Struck
Dogs in Distress ||Sign ups||Open!May 27, 2022 04:02 PM

The Chaos Empire

Neutral

Give Award
Name
☾Aurora☽
Sexuality
Bisexual
Rank
Reaper
Breed
☾German shepard☽
Appearance

Aurora's eyes are a copper gold color that lights up, her nose and paws are pure black followed by her claws. She stands roughly around a average sized female Shepard, her hair length is pretty short but really puffy. Aurora's body is built for speed, her eyes are 3x more powerful-er then a normal German Shepard. Her ears are sharp and pointy and her tail is averaged size, her pelt is colorless and is hard to be spotted in the snow or up in the mountains.
Personality

Aurora is pretty vicious and can be in a man slaughtering mood, she has toughen up and is willing to do anything for what she wants unless she barley cares about it. She is conceded to be ruthless for others that seem pretty distrustful, but is also conceded to be merciful for the weak.

Before all of this she was a happy wolf but just turned into a enraged canine, after a kill or winning she would be in a state of killing so she would go into a frenzy that would last a few minutes and then just go all dazed and fall to the ground.
Strength
-Food
-Water
-Sleeping
-Stealth
Weaknesses
- Lack of food/Water
- Fallen Allies
- Fleeing after a battle
Crush
Willow
Mate