Vulpixles
06:29:27 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Dang one of my MB girls gave me TWO MB pups in one litter
 Clear Sky
06:18:36 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy well yea :')
 Amygdala
06:16:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
I need to take my car for an oil change next week...i drove 15.000km in 160 days🤣
 Clear Sky
06:14:58 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy lol
 Amygdala
06:12:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
Eh...could be better but nothing to complain about lol
 Clear Sky
06:11:13 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy fine i guess, hows yours?
 Amygdala
06:10:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey sky XD
How's life?
 Clear Sky
06:09:34 Sky / Blue - she,her
hi amy
 Amygdala
05:51:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hello chat
 Tiny Village
05:26:10 Tiny
Good game
 Tiny Village
05:18:09 Tiny
Want to*
 Tiny Village
05:17:58 Tiny
Anyone wanna PvP my request is up there
 ZEFHYR
05:05:23 
well thank you for your patience
 The-Storyteller
04:59:10 Zyra_the_wolf
When I was new, I literally asked someone how the chat system works. And some other random questions about the game-
 ZEFHYR
04:56:27 
:) thanks!
 Ecifircas
04:52:38 
ZEFHYR, no worries - I never mind answering questions and neither do many other users. We were all new at once point. :-)
 ZEFHYR
04:52:01 
oh krikey...lol ok. someday I will gt thru playing without asking dumb questions...righty
 Ecifircas
04:50:44 
ZEFHYR, if they don't have the option, that means you've already given them a paws up. :)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +1
Green Python : -2
Caiman : -3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   6 

Scars| Sign ups| Closed!!March 29, 2022 01:29 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Plot~
There was a pack of dogs who lived peacefully in the woods until the humans began building something by the packs den. They were building a dog fighting arena. When the building was done they captured any and all dogs that lived near the building. These people also happen to be the biggest dog fighting people in the people world. They have millions of dogs caged, ready to fight and possibly die. Now the dog pack has to fight for their lives, literally.
Rules
Hate the character not the player
No OP character
give my co-host, Nikki Afton and Royal Pack respect as you would me!
Only 6 characters allowed
WIP
~~~
Things to know~
Your dog might get killed and will get hurt.
Nikki Afton and Royal is my co-host so give them respect as you would me!
Links~
rp~TBD
~~~

Edited at March 30, 2022 04:04 PM by TheHappyHowlers
Scars| Sign ups| Closed!!March 29, 2022 02:28 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
~Ranks and Characters~
~~~
~Pack~
~Alphas~
reserved for Royal Pack
-
~Betas~
Tala|5y|Nikki Afton
-
~Pack members~
Lily|3y|Me!
Clinton|2y|Me!
Zero|3y|Nikki Afton
-
-
-
~Pups~
-
-
-
-
-
-
~Omega~
Jake|3y|Free-Claw13
~~~
~Fighting Dogs (Dogs that were already fighting for the fighting dog people)~
~Best fighters~
Shep|3.5y|TheMidnightWolves
Siren|4y|Nikki Afton
~Second Best fighters~
Aurora|4y|Bones
Lilian|7y|Me!
~Fighters~
Holly|2y|Me!
River|3y|Free-Claw13
-
-
-
-
~Mothers|females for breeding~
WildFlower|4y|Nikki Afton
-
-
~Pups~
reserved for Royal
-
-
-
-
-
~Males for breeding~
Reserved for Royal
Storm|3y|Nikki Afton
Tristan|8y|Me!
~~~
(All roles are self explainitory but if you have any questions just pm me! ^^)

Edited at March 29, 2022 07:57 PM by TheHappyHowlers
Scars| Sign ups| Closed!!March 29, 2022 02:44 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
~Character Sign Up Sheet~
Name
Pack (Pack or Fighting Dogs)
Role
Breed(Wolf Dogs are allowed)
Apperance
Personality
Crush
Mate
Pups
Affiliations
Others
~~~
Scars| Sign ups| Closed!!March 29, 2022 02:47 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

This is now open!

Scars| Sign ups| Closed!!March 29, 2022 02:52 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
red-wolf-stock-60-by-hotnstock-d5gw2nl-350t.jpg
• Form •
Name:
Tala
Pack
Pack
Role
Beta
Red wolf Dog mix
Aroma:
Honey
Apperance
red-wolf-stock-59-by-hotnstock-d5gw2dq-350t.jpg
Tala is a red wolf and she stands at four feet long and stand about 26 inches at the shoulder. She weighs 50 pounds and a black tail. She has white paws and red scattered markings. She has some light black/gray markings on her face. She has amber eyes and a black nose. She has white claws. She has lean legs and broad shoulders. She has white cheek and throat markings. She is smaller and thinner than the average Gray wolf.
Personality
Tala is friendly with her pack and doesn't use her role unless needed. She adores pups in every sense. She does have a short temper at times which can not be good due to her rank. She is helpful within the pack and will actually go hunting when she isn't needed for her rank. She is social but not a lot because she does like her space. She is honest with her pack but also very loyal. She tries to always look on the bright side of things. She is only really aggressive when needed or when she loses her temper.
+Quiet+
+Sleep+
+Flowers+
Dislikes:
-Rude wolves-
-Loud noises-
-Threats-
-Wolves challenging her-
Strengths:
+Leading+
+Agility+
+Negotiating+
+Combat+
Weaknesses:
-Short temper-
-Sense of smell-
-Pups-
-Food?-
Crush
Her mate
Mate
Open!
Pups
None unless adolescents
Kin:
Sister-Open!
Brother-Open!
Affiliations
Open!
Close friend- Open!
Friends- Open!
Others
[Mod Edit: removed for hotlinking]
(Credits to all photos: HOTNStock on DA)

Edited at March 30, 2022 03:34 PM by Nikki Afton
Scars| Sign ups| Closed!!March 29, 2022 02:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name
Storm
Fighting dogs
Role
Breeding male
Pitbull
Apperance

He stands at 4 feet and weighs 120 pounds. He is a brindle pit-bull with green eyes. He has a scar on his left eye from a fight and has a white chest. Storm has a black nose and white claws. She has broad shoulder and lean legs. His build is perfect for breeding and fighting.
Personality:
Storm doesn't really care for fighting but if put in the ring he will kill to survive. He has claustrophobia which is fear of enclosed spaces. He also has astraphobia which is fear of storms and trypanophobia which is fear of needles. He has anxiety but is clam about it most of the time. He is loyal to his friends and family which he will protect with his life.
Crush
None
Mate
None
Pups
Open
Affiliations
Open
Others:
Done
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name
Siren
Fighting dogs
Role
Best Fighter
White American Pitbull
Apperance
[Mod Edit: removed for hotlinking]
(Credits to: Fanstay Stock on DA)
Siren stands at 3'6" and weighs 90 pounds. She has a pure white base coat with a brown spot by her left eye. She has mulitple scars on her body due to her being the best fighter. She has a scar down her right eye and spots of torn fur where the fur never grew back in. She has a chipped ear which is her left one. She has floppy ears and a couple of scars on her underbelly.
Personality:
She is caring and loves her companies as family. She is loyal and honest with them and isn't afraid to speak out. She has a pretty good temper and doesn't really lose it. Siren doesn't like to show a lot of feeling but will if needed. She is aggressive during the fights and will kill if need.
Crush
Open!
Mate
Develops in Role play
Pups
Yes but in rp
Affiliations
Open!
Kin:Open!
Sister:
Brother:
Mom:
Others
Done

Edited at March 30, 2022 12:36 PM by Nikki Afton
Scars| Sign ups| Closed!!March 29, 2022 02:55 PM

The Chaos Empire

Neutral

Give Award
Name
☾Aurora☽
Pack
☾Fighting dogs☽
Role
☾Second best fighter☽
Breed
☾German shepard☽
Appearance

Aurora's eyes are a sapphire blue that lights up, her nose and paws are pure black followed by her claws. She stands roughly around a average sized female Shepard, her hair length is pretty short but really puffy. Aurora's body is built for speed, her eyes are 3x more powerful-er then a normal German Shepard. Her ears are sharp and pointy and her tail is averaged size, her pelt is colorless and is hard to be spotted in the snow or up in the mountains.
Personality

Aurora is pretty vicious and can be in a man slaughtering mood, she has toughen up and is willing to do anything for what she wants unless she barley cares about it. She is conceded to be ruthless for others that seem pretty distrustful, but is also conceded to be merciful for the weak.

Before all of this she was a happy wolf but just turned into a enraged canine, after a kill or winning she would be in a state of killing so she would go into a frenzy that would last a few minutes and then just go all dazed and fall to the ground.
Crush
Open :3
Mate
Open
Pups
Nope >.> or maybe 😏
jk
Affiliations
Open
Others
☉Stock image by CompassLogicStock On Da☉

Edited at March 30, 2022 04:17 PM by ⍢Bones⍢
Scars| Sign ups| Closed!!March 29, 2022 02:56 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name
Lilian
Pack
Fighting Dogs
Role
Second Best fighter
Breed
Perro de Presa Canario
Apperance
cgenstart.php?bgpic=38&shadow=Y&sex=M&base=67&rank=A&piebald1=0&legtype=0&tailtype=0&pointscolor=0&brindle=7&eyes=1&muzzletype=0&muzzlecolor=0&headtype=0&ears=0&shoulder=0&backtype=0&backcolor=0&speckletype=0&specklecolor=0&eecolor=0&eetype=0&nose=0&okapi=0&leopard=0&decor1=0&gear=0&harl=0&bel=0&som=0&pietype=0&alt=1&backtype2=0&backcolor2=0&a1=17&a2=1&a3=2&a4=3&a5=4&a6=5&a7=6&a11=7&a8=10&a9=9&a10=8&a12=11&a13=13&a14=14&a15=15&a16=16&a17=12&b1=100&b2=100&b3=100&b4=100&b5=100&b6=100&b7=100&b8=100&b9=100&b10=100&b11=100&b12=100&b13=100&b14=100&b15=100&b16=100&b17=100
(just imagine in dog form XD)
Lilian weighs 112 pounds and is 23 inches tall
Personality
Lilian has been taught her whole life to be aggeresive and so she is but when humans arnt around she can be lazy and peacefull. She feels lonely most of the time though because dogs only know her for her fighting side and not her real side. Dogs dont get to know her because she is scary and so she has no friends and there for she is just mostly aggeresive now, due to other dogs being scared of her and her age. Now that she is older she usally just keeps to herself, not caring anymore. The only time she ever moves is to get food and to of course fight.
Crush
none
Mate
none
Pups
Pregnant but has one other pup, Holly
Affiliations
Other Fighting dogs
Younger Sibling~Open!
Best friend~Open!
Other pup~Open!
Other
none
~~~
Name
Holly
Pack
Fighting dogs
Role
fighters
Breed
Perro de Presa Canario
Apperance
genstart.php?bgpic=38&shadow=Y&sex=F&base=10&rank=A&piebald1=0&legtype=0&tailtype=0&pointscolor=0&brindle=5&eyes=1&muzzletype=0&muzzlecolor=0&headtype=0&ears=0&shoulder=0&backtype=0&backcolor=0&speckletype=0&specklecolor=0&eecolor=0&eetype=0&nose=0&okapi=0&leopard=0&decor1=0&gear=0&harl=0&bel=0&som=0&pietype=0&alt=1&backtype2=0&backcolor2=0&a1=17&a2=1&a3=2&a4=3&a5=4&a6=5&a7=6&a11=7&a8=10&a9=9&a10=8&a12=11&a13=13&a14=14&a15=15&a16=16&a17=12&b1=100&b2=100&b3=100&b4=100&b5=100&b6=100&b7=100&b8=100&b9=100&b10=100&b11=100&b12=100&b13=100&b14=100&b15=100&b16=100&b17=100
(just imagine in dog form XD)
Holly is 122 pounds and 23 inches tall
Personality
Holly is confused right now, she feels bad for fighting but yet everyone says its what life is. She dosent know if she should be aggeresive or friendly. She is just very confused. When she was younger (1 year old) she escaped and saw dogs, being friendly, not fighting but loving, not growling but laughing. Soon after she was caught and almost beat to death. So her little holly is, shes always aggeresive when the humans are around but when there not shes often thinking.
Crush
none
Mate
none
Pups
none
Affiliations
Her mom and other fighting dogs
Siblings~Open
Best friend~Open
Friends~
Other

Edited at March 30, 2022 09:53 AM by TheHappyHowlers
Scars| Sign ups| Closed!!March 29, 2022 02:56 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alright! ^^

⍢Bones⍢ said:
Reserve second best fighter~
Please :3

Scars| Sign ups| Closed!!March 29, 2022 03:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Shep
Pack or Fighting Role?:
Fighting Role
Role:
Best Fighter
Breed:
Australian Collie (Border Collie x Australian Sheperd)
Appearance:
Shep is 46 inches tall and weighs around 51 pounds. She has long black fur with blue merle spots. Her tail is black and around 6 inches long with a white tip. She has a white scruff around her neck and white on her chest and her belly. Her head is a silvery blue with a mix of black dots. She has a white stripe down her face that leads to her black nose. Her eyes are a light blue with a dark blue ring around them. Shep has one ear and a black ear. Her left ear folds down as her right ear stands straight up. She has scars mainly down her legs and a few across her muzzle.
Personality:
She can be aggressive and uncaring to outsiders who she doesn't know. Shep doesn't seem too friendly until you get to know her. Once you do, she will not attack you unless forced.. Shep does tend to have a nipping habit, although it is just her breed's instinct. She is curious and likes to explore when she isn't on duty. Once on duty, she is focused and watching, keeping her instincts locked deep inside to survive and overpower the others. There is no room for error when you are fighting. If you can't focus, you will be looked down on for not being able to fight...or that was what her mother taught her. Shep tries her hardest and has good stamina. She also has fairly good speed, although she does run out of energy sometimes.
Shep doesn't usually show her feelings. If she is sad, she will keep it inside of her. The only feelings she will show (and usually does) are her anger and happiness. Other than those two, her feelings stay inside. This is why others can have a hard time trusting her because she doesn't express what she's truly thinking or feeling.
Shep doesn't care about if the humans. They took her from her mother as a pup. She doesn't remember her much but does not like talking to others. She doesn't trust anyone but will give it a try.
Strengths:
-Stamina
-Speed
-Fighting
-Staying Focused
Weaknesses:
-Showing Feelings
-Trust Issues
-Nipping Habit
Crush:
Open
Mate:
Open
Offspring:
None
Affiliations:
Any friends? Not really. But Open! She will be very protective of those few friends if/when she has some.
Other:
Nope

Edited at March 29, 2022 10:20 PM by The Midnight Wolves

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us