Wolf Play : Scorched |Human rp |Sign ups |Open!!
Chatbox
 Amygdala
05:51:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hello chat
 Tiny Village
05:26:10 Tiny
Good game
 Tiny Village
05:18:09 Tiny
Want to*
 Tiny Village
05:17:58 Tiny
Anyone wanna PvP my request is up there
 ZEFHYR
05:05:23 
well thank you for your patience
 The-Storyteller
04:59:10 Zyra_the_wolf
When I was new, I literally asked someone how the chat system works. And some other random questions about the game-
 ZEFHYR
04:56:27 
:) thanks!
 Ecifircas
04:52:38 
ZEFHYR, no worries - I never mind answering questions and neither do many other users. We were all new at once point. :-)
 ZEFHYR
04:52:01 
oh krikey...lol ok. someday I will gt thru playing without asking dumb questions...righty
 Ecifircas
04:50:44 
ZEFHYR, if they don't have the option, that means you've already given them a paws up. :)
 ZEFHYR
04:46:07 
no... many of the profiles do not have that? of three i looked at, only one does
 Ecifircas
04:44:01 
ZEFHYR, go to their page and next to their paws count, there's a little button that says 'Paws Up'. ^^

-Click-
 ZEFHYR
04:42:44 
how do you give another player "paws up" ?
 EclipseTreasure
04:31:13 
-WP Click-

You scare me..
 distant-lands
04:07:27 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
this girl's one of my lightest weights, and also my best explorer xD
 Salem
04:06:48 Rumi
-WP Click-
 starmutt
03:51:07 marsh | they/it
bro is 107lb
yet i still trained him like he's baby </3

-WP Click-
 Ghost Queen
03:50:02 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif XD
 Ecifircas
03:48:59 
I only train wolves that aren't boosted. For some reason, any wolf with a boost just gives me hell Explore-wise. I'm a DH hater. x)
 Ghost Queen
03:48:06 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif all good XD it more her boost that i think is worth training since i only accept boosts but thank you XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grey Fox : 0
Sun Bear : -2
Coyote : -4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Scorched |Human rp |Sign ups |Open!!March 21, 2022 04:38 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Plot
This town was a normal town, with normal people and normal life. On the first day of school the teenagers went to high school, kids went to elementry and adults went to work. When it was lunch time for big and small is when a nasty siren went off, signaling there was tornado. Everyone piled into there safe spaces and waited. Then another siren went off, signaling there was a hurricane. This went on for days. The kids and parents were stuck at school and at work. After a year of this the signal went off that everything was alright now. Only the schools and work buildings were untoched from the disasters, and thats thanks to some super hero teens. They saved the buildings but not all the people. Most people died to starvation. Now the land is serverly damaged and with not much food the teens have to learn how to survive.
Links~
RolePlay~TBD

Edited at March 25, 2022 06:34 PM by TheHappyHowlers
Scorched |Human rp |Sign ups |Open!!March 21, 2022 05:00 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rules
All of WP rules
No cussing please
Be kind
No OP characters
Only 2 of your characters are allowed to have powers
4 characters allowed (this may change)
Hate the character not the player
Only two powers per person
No magic aloud!
and lastly have fun!

Edited at March 24, 2022 12:06 AM by TheHappyHowlers
Scorched |Human rp |Sign ups |Open!!March 21, 2022 05:07 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Roles
~~~~
Leaders~ Leaders are the ones who lead the group. In big decisions though the group votes. The leaders do not have to be married or dating
Second Leaders~ Second leaders are there to help the leaders with anything they need. They are incharge if the leaders arnt present. They do not have to bed married or dating
Medic~ Medics are experianced in herbs and are the doctors of the group and know herbs that can help with stuff. They also collect herbs.
Hunters~ Hunters get food for the group.
Fighters~ Fighters are the ones who protect the group and do the fighting when needed.

Edited at March 21, 2022 06:09 PM by TheHappyHowlers
Scorched |Human rp |Sign ups |Open!!March 21, 2022 06:08 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Roles and characters
~~~~~~~~~
Leaders
Crystal|18|Blood Phoenix
-
~~~
Second Leaders
Samira|17|Misery
Heather|16|Charlie
~~~
Medics
Violet|16|Me!
Ophila|16| Mushroom Grace
~~~
Hunters
Midnight|17|Charlie
Sara|16|Charlie
Theo|18|Free-Claw12
Amber|17|Me!
Forrest|15|TheMidnightWolves
-
~~~
Fighters
Kimberly|16|Me!
Oakley|15|TheMidnightWolves
Solar|18|Charlie
Ezra|18|Misery
-
-
~~~~~~~~~
Females~7
Males~4

Edited at March 26, 2022 11:52 AM by TheHappyHowlers
Scorched |Human rp |Sign ups |Open!!March 21, 2022 06:13 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
~~~~~~~~
Name
Apperance
Personality
Role
Crush
Family
Power (if has one)
Other
This is just a base, you can add whatever you want to your sign up!

Edited at March 21, 2022 06:52 PM by TheHappyHowlers
Scorched |Human rp |Sign ups |Open!!March 21, 2022 06:30 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name
Kimberly Beck (Kim)
Apperance
Kim is 5'7. She has tan skin with elbow length brown hair. The tips of her hair is teal. She had brown eyes with a perice in her belly button.
Personality
Kim is pretty friendly but lies sometimes. She will never put her self above others and and is reliable when she wants to be. She is well mannered but lacks relistic goals. She can be mean but is highly observent. She is cheerful when she wants to be and is athletic.
Role
Fighter
Crush
none
Family
Pm me!
Other
none
~~~~~~~~~
Name
Violet Stokes (Vi)
Apperance
Vi has olive skin with medium length black hair. She is 4'9 with large light brown eyes. She dyed her black hair into blood red. Her right leg is a prostetic so she has a "weird" walk.
Personality
Vi isnt very friendly but always tells the truth. She often misses important things but is very kind when she knows that person, their kids or their her patient. She is impolite sometimes but she is thoughtfull when she wants to be. She is pretty smart but dosent show it. She isnt positive and can be a bit aggersive.
Role
Medic
Crush
none
Family
Pm me!
Power
Vi's powers are that she can make a force feild and can heal others but the force feild only last for 10 minutes and the healing has a cool down.
Other
none

This is now open!!

Edited at March 21, 2022 07:07 PM by TheHappyHowlers
Scorched |Human rp |Sign ups |Open!!March 21, 2022 06:34 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
• Samira Octuras •
Nickname:
Sam, anything else you'd like
Role:
Second Leader
Nationality:
American
Ethnicity:
African American x Asian (Blasian)
Birthday:
October 30
Zodiac:
Scorpio
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Love Language:
Physical Touch
Alignment:
True Neutral
Appearance:
Due to her parents ethnicity, Samira carries a lot of physical appearance from both. Samira stands at approximately 5'6", which she gets from her mother, as her father is about 6 foot. She has a curvy figure that she also gets from her mother's side of the family. Due to Samira constantly working out, she does still have an athletic build, despite her curves. She has a soft six pack and slight muscles on her arms and legs. Her skin complexion is a medium shade of tan. Samira is always doing skin care routines, so her skin is very clear. Samira also has slight freckles going across the bridge of her nose.
The woman's hair is very curly and falls to just below the waist. She takes good care of her hair, as curly hair is a struggle to keep up with. So her hair is very silky and the color is a deep brown, although she does want to dye it at some point to get a new look. Her hair is also middle parted, which she thinks looks better on her rather than a side part. Samira's eyes are an almond shape and a light brown that looks like a pool of honey in the sun. Samira's facial structure is very proportional and sharp. She has a sharp jawline and soft cheekbones. She also has a button nose that she gets from her father. Samira has thick dark brown eyebrows that are slightly arched and always neat and kept up with.
Samira does have quite a few piercings along with jewelry. Both of her ears have the lobes triple pierced, however the right ear has an industrial piercing. She also has her nose pierced with a silver stud. And lasy for piercings, Samira has her septum pierced with a tiny and snug silver ring. As for jewelry, she obviously wears her piercings along with a heart pendent necklace and a few bracelets on each wrist. Lastly, as for clothing, Samira's style has always been tight fitted yet comfortable attire. He closet is mainly filled with either neutral colors or pastel colors. She typically wears a fancy shirt with ripped jeans and her black converse. But her decision may very depending on how she is feeling.
Personality:
If you know Samira personally, you'd know that there is a lot to this girl. Samira is a very caring girl and would do anything for those she loves. She is always looking on the bright side of things, mainly when she is in denial. Samira loves to help out others, she says it makes her feel good and it makes the other person feel welcomed. This girl is a total social butterfly, an extrovert, if you will. She loves making conversations and meeting new people. However, she has noticed that when people see how nice she is, they usually take it for granted.
Samira is very hardworking. She hates the idea of procrastination. Once she starts something, she has to finish it or it will stay in the back of her mind and cause her to be stressed. Samira is a very confident woman. She has her insecurities but she knows everyone does. She is confident in what she does and how she looks. Even though some people always have snarky comments about her being blasian. Every second, you will most likely catch Samira cracking her knuckles or fiddling with her fingers. This is an anxiety tactic.
Even though Samira is all sunshine and rainbows most of the time, it doesn't mean she takes peoples bullshit. If she sees that you are being rude as hell to her for no reason, she will reciprocate the energy back. And maybe add a snarky comment or two. Samira typically doesn't do it a lot, but if she has to, she will. Samira isn't perceived as a super romantic person. Although, when she gives people compliments, they typically think she is flirting with them. Samira has only had one significant other in her life. As Samira is bisexual, she does feel a lot more comfortable with a female.
Crush:
Open!
Significant Other:
Open!
Family:
Open!
+ Music
+ Drawing
+ Dogs
Dislikes:
- Crowded Areas
- Parties
- Gloomy Weather
- Spiders
Strengths:
+ Martial Arts
+ Speed
+ Reflexes
Weaknesses:
- Stamina
- Lifting heavy objects
- Too nice (often taken advantage of)
Phobias:
Arachnophobia - Fear of Spiders
Acrophobia - Fear of Heights
Claustrophobia- Fear of Tight Spaces
Mental/Physical Disorders:
Anxiety
Handwriting:
Samira writes everything in cursive and makes sure it is neat and legible. She uses proper cursive.
Voice:
Samira's voice is very soft and soothing. Some say that they could fall asleep just by her talking. Her voice is mildly high with a calm flow of words.
Theme Songs:
Death Bed - Powfu
Butterflies - Samsa
Other:

Edited at March 21, 2022 06:52 PM by M I S E R Y
Scorched |Human rp |Sign ups |Open!!March 21, 2022 06:39 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Accepted!! (wow you did that really fast XD)
Scorched |Human rp |Sign ups |Open!!March 21, 2022 06:41 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
happy,
haha i have a thread of all my rp characters and she is the only human one that's finished so i did her XD
Scorched |Human rp |Sign ups |Open!!March 21, 2022 06:42 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Oh XD i do too but its of ones i acctually made XD Also ive never really made an rp before so bare with me lol

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us