Wolf Play : Camp Olympia | Greek demigod rp. | (Sign-Ups)
Chatbox
 Black River
11:30:09 
Nez

Thank you! I read the rules there but I wanted to make sure site currency wasn't considered commercial!
 Tech
11:29:05 
Nez
Wheelie Master 🧑‍🦽‍➡️
 Nez.ity
11:28:00 
Tech

0.0 What was it?
 Nez.ity
11:27:23 
Black River

If yYou're referring to the Wolfplay lineart, they have rules posted when you click on “ Coloring Book”.

In other words. Yes, you can make adopts with the proper crediting and all.
 ZEFHYR
11:25:23 
icemoons, are you still doing Leaves?
 Tech
11:23:58 
Nez
I just remembered my nickname for you
 icemoons
11:21:02 slushy,ice,moon,
nez

I just make pixel arts so...
 Black River
11:20:50 
Question about the coloring book linearts: Are we allowed to make adopts for site currency with them, or would that be considered commercial use as well?
 Nez.ity
11:18:00 
I'll draw everyone a stick man 😫. It'll be the best damn stickman ever
 icemoons
11:16:44 slushy,ice,moon,
silent

I would but I'm in school and my grandparents are coming over tonight so...
 Nevermore.
11:16:39 Never/Nev
Nez

Do it.
 Nez.ity
11:14:34 
Itching to get back into drawing.
 Stygian Forest
11:13:23 
Amy

You can do it!
 Amygdala
11:12:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Stygian
Yup...but i will hopefully get 5 today...if i can manage to finish some hunting quests
 Silent Lucidity
11:11:45 Silent, Lucid
Slushy
I'm good. Got done with cleaning because my friend is coming over in a couple hours.
You should try to get a nap soon
 Stygian Forest
11:11:17 
Amy

Still?
 Amygdala
11:10:14 Amy/Anpmygdala
Stygian
Dang...i still only have one🤣
 icemoons
11:09:56 slushy,ice,moon,
tired beyond words my friend... how are you?
 Stygian Forest
11:09:32 
Amy

11 tokens now.
 Silent Lucidity
11:09:00 Silent, Lucid
Hey slushy. How are you?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -3
Wolverine : +3
Bengal Tiger : +2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   5 

Camp Olympia | Greek demigod rp. | (Sign-Ups)March 17, 2022 12:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
This is, as the title said, a Greek demigod rp called Camp Olympia. It's still a partial WIP, but I'll likely fix and edit things as we go along. Stay tuned, and I hope you'll consider joining! ^^
<~><~><~><~><~>
~Links~
-
Rp thread: N/A

Edited at March 24, 2022 01:23 PM by _~Fallen One~_
Camp Olympia | Greek demigod rp. | (Sign-Ups)March 17, 2022 12:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
~Main Plot~
<~><~><~><~><~>
You were just an average kid with a normal life; or so you thought. Though you didn't think about it much, ever since childhood, strange things have been happening in your life, things that shouldn't be normal in this day and age. It wasn't until you received a letter in the mail, which made you grow even more concerned, but also curious, because perhaps this letter contained answers as to why your life was so strange. Taking the letter and sitting down at the table (with family/friends, if they're also there), you carefully inspect the envelope; it was a very pale cream color, and the material was old fashioned yet unique, and it was sealed shut with a dark red wax seal with the impression of a mountain with a temple on it (aka the symbol of Mount Olympus). You proceed to carefully open the envelope ad remove the letter, and began reading with a form of nervous excitement (or whatever you're feeling in the moment).
~~~~~
"Dear (insert name here),
We are proud to tell you that you've been accepted here at Camp Olympia. Now, you probably have questions, all of which can and will be answered upon your arrival. Now to explain what Camp Olympia is; think of a place like a summer camp if you will, except this camp isn't for regular mortals. Yes, you read that right; you're recieving this letter because we believe that you may be a child of one of the Greek gods or goddesses. There are 13 in total, all of which are from you likely know as 'Greek Mythology'; Zeus, Poseidon, Ares, Aphrodite, Hera, Demeter, Athena, Apollo, Artemis, Hephaestus, Hermes, Dionysus, and Hades.
-
At this camp, there's a cabin, which represents each of these gods and goddesses. You'll be placed in one depending on who your godly parent is, and you'll more then likely have other children in your assigned cabin that will be your cabinmates until the end of the summer. Now, you have the option to stay just for the summer, or you can choose to stay year-round, and when you arrive you'll be required to pack any items you wish to bring with you. Some of the necessary items will be these; toiletries, a pillow (or two, if you choose), clothes, some sort of suitcase or large backpack for carrying items, and any other items you wish to bring along (and yes, pets are allowed as well). We hope you'll be joining us when the summer begins, and we await your arrival.
-
Signed, Camp Director Xadia."
~~~~~
After reading the letter, you decide that this Camp Olympia place will be the best place to learn more about yourself, and why your life is so crazy. You then put away the letter and rush off to pack your things for the start of camp, and when the summer rolls around you're sent the address of the camp. This letter was made of the same material as the last one, but only had an address and a warning listed on it.
~~~~~
"To find Camp Olympia, you must travel to Maine and search for a large hill with a white oak on the summit. There starts the border of the camp. But be warned; whatever you do, don't show this to anyone else until you arrive, where someone will be waiting for you to take you into the heart of our camp. Good luck, and stay safe."
~~~~~
You travel to where the letter said, and you do indeed find someone waiting for you. It's a young man with stork white hair and dark green eyes, who introduces himself as Zeke. He briefly explains to you that he's a son of Hermes. He gives you a bright smile, and reads over your letter before gesturing for you to follow him into the camp. This is the start of your journey, where anything like drama, romance, chaos, and other things can happen.
~~~~~
Welcome to Camp Olympia, and we hope you enjoy your stay.

Edited at March 17, 2022 01:03 PM by _~Fallen One~_

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
~Rules~
<~><~><~><~><~>
1. Follow all WP rules and guidelines.
-
2. Reservations last from 48 hours to a week. After that, unless you get an extension, your spot will be opened back up to the public again.
-
3. Hate the character, not the player.
-
4. You need permission to serious injure or kill someone elses character.
-
5. You can have as many characters as you can handle. ^^
-
6. LGBTQ+ is allowed and accepted! :D
-
7. No 18+. Things like hugging, cuddling/snuggling, holding hands, and kissing is okay, but anything more needs to fade to black or be taken to PM.
-
8. I have the right to accept or decline your character sheet as I see fit.
-
9. If you break a rule once or twice, you're given a warning. If you break a rule three times, you're kicked from the rp, but you'll be allowed to join back with a new character. But if you break the rules again after rejoining, you'll be permanently removed from the rp.
<~><~><~><~><~>
Have fun! ^-^

Edited at March 17, 2022 01:13 PM by _~Fallen One~_

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
~Character Sheets~
<~><~><~><~><~>
Name:
Age (youngest age is 16):
Sexuality:
Godly Parent? (any of the gods/goddesses, excluding Hera and Artemis):
Appearance:
Personality:
Likes/Dislikes (optional)
Crush (if any, optional):
Spouse/Partner (if any, adults only, optional):
Abilities you recieved from your godly parent? (if any, optional):
Family? (optional)
Backstory (optional)
Other:

Edited at March 17, 2022 01:35 PM by _~Fallen One~_
Camp Olympia | Greek demigod rp. | (Sign-Ups)March 17, 2022 12:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
~List Of The Greek Gods & Goddesses~
<~><~><~><~><~>
-
(Note; these gods & goddesses will all be NPC's, so anyone can use/interact with them.)
-
<~><~><~><~><~>
Zeus - God of the Sky
~~~~~
Poseidon - God of the Sea
~~~~~
Ares - God of War
~~~~~
Aphrodite - Goddess of Love
~~~~~
Hera - Goddess of Women, Marriage, and Childbirth
~~~~~
Demeter - Goddess of Harvest
~~~~~
Athena - Goddess of Strategy
~~~~~
Apollo - God of the Sun, Music, and Poetry
~~~~~
Artemis - Goddess of the Hunt
~~~~~
Hephaestus - God of Fire
~~~~~
Hermes - Messenger god
~~~~~
Dionysus - God of Wine
~~~~~
Hades - God of the Underworld

Edited at March 17, 2022 12:36 PM by _~Fallen One~_
Camp Olympia | Greek demigod rp. | (Sign-Ups)March 17, 2022 12:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
~Cabins~
<~><~><~><~><~>
~Zeus Cabin~
Counselor (0/1):
-
~~~
- Alexander Julien Knight (Alex) ~ Male (He/Him) ~ 17 ~ Demi-Pansexual (Finnick)
-
-
-
-
<~><~><~><~><~>
~Poseidon Cabin~
Counselor (0/1)
-
~~~
- Arya Caerula Paserda ~ Female (She/Her) ~ 21? ~ Straight (Spiritus Lunae)
-
-
-
-
<~><~><~><~><~>
~Ares Cabin~
Counselor (0/1):
-
~~~
- RESERVED ()Overthink101)
-
-
-
-
<~><~><~><~><~>
~Aphrodite Cabin~
Counselor (0/1):
-
~~~
- Camdyn Moore ~ Male (He/Him, They/Them?) ~ Pan/Poly (me)
- Lysander R. Willows ~ Male (He/Him, They/Them?) ~ 20 ~ Bisexual (Finnick)
-
-
-
<~><~><~><~><~>
~Hera Cabin~
-
This cabin is purely honorary and was made out of respect for Hera. Her only children are the ones she has with Zeus.
<~><~><~><~><~>
~Demeter Cabin~
Counselor (0/1):
-
~~~
-
-
-
-
-
<~><~><~><~><~>
~Athena Cabin~
Counselor (0/1):
-
~~~
- Jackie Hernandez ~ Female (She/Her) ~ 17 ~ Gay (Charlie)
- RESERVED (Overthink101)
-
-
-
<~><~><~><~><~>
~Apollo Cabin~
Counselor (0/1):
-
~~~
- Sarah Phoenix ~ Female (She/Her) ~ 19 ~ Straight (FancyPants)
- Ky Frence Hallows ~ Male (He/Him, They/Them?) ~ 19 ~ Gay (La Push)
- Tala Wildflower ~ Female (She/Her) ~ 16 ~ Gay (Nikki Afton)
-
-
<~><~><~><~><~>
~Artemis Cabin~
-
Like Hera’s cabin, this one is purely honorary and made out of respect for the goddess. Sometimes if the Hunters of Artemis stop by to visit, they stay in this cabin
<~><~><~><~><~>
~Hephaestus Cabin~
Counselor (0/1):
-
~~~
- Benjamin (Benji) Dash ~ Male (He/Him) ~ 22 ~ Straight (FancyPants)
-
-
-
-
<~><~><~><~><~>
~Hermes Cabin~
Counselor (0/1):
-
~~~
- RESERVED (Overthink101)
-
-
-
-
<~><~><~><~><~>
~Dionysus Cabin~
Counselor (0/1):
-
~~~
- Varian Halson ~ Male (He/HIm) ~ 18 ~ Bisexual (Sunset Stargazer)
-
-
-
-
<~><~><~><~><~>
~Hades Cabin~
Counselor (0/1):
-
~~~
- Zephyra Heartfield ~ Female (She/Her) ~ 23 ~ Bisexual (me)
- Ravyn Blackburn ~ Female (She/Her) ~ 20 ~ Bisexual (Disney.exe)
-
-
-

Edited at April 5, 2022 08:20 AM by _~Fallen One~_
Camp Olympia | Greek demigod rp. | (Sign-Ups)March 17, 2022 01:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
~Roster!~
<~><~><~><~><~>
Camp director (1/1):
- Xadia | Female (She/Her) | 39 | Daughter of Athena | NPC (for now)
~~~~~
Assistant camp director (1/1):
- Zeke | Male (He/Him) | 27 | Son of Hermes | NPC (for now)
~~~~~
Camp Medics (1/3):
- Damian Argent ~ Male (He/Him) ~ 21 ~ Biromantic ~ Son of Dionysus (Jack Of Stars)
-
-
~~~~~
Camp Trainer/Teachers (0/2)
-
-
~~~~~
Counselors (0/11):
Zues Cabin -
Poseidon Cabin -
Ares Cabin -
Aphrodite Cabin -
Demeter Cabin -
Athena Cabin -
Apollo Cabin -
Hephaestus Cabin -
Hermes Cabin -
Dionysus Cabin -
Hades Cabin -
~~~~~
Campers (13/55):
- Zephyra Heartfield ~ Female (She/Her) ~ 23 ~ Bisexual ~ Daughter of Hades (me)
- Camdyn Moore ~ Male (He/Him, They/Them?) ~ Pan/Poly ~ Son of Aphrodite (me)
- Lily Soulborne ~ Female (She/Her) ~ 23 ~ Lesbian/Poly? ~ Undetermined (me)
- Jackie Hernandez ~ Female (She/Her) ~ 17 ~ Gay ~ Daughter of Athena (Charlie)
- Sarah Phoenix ~ Female (She/Her) ~ 19 ~ Straight ~ Daughter of Apollo (FancyPants)
- Benjamin (Benji) Dash ~ Male (He/Him) ~ 22 ~ Straight ~ Son of Hephaestus (FancyPants)
- Ky Frence Hallows ~ Male (He/Him, They/Them?) ~ 19 ~ Gay ~ Son of Apollo (La Push)
- Alexander Julien Knight (Alex) ~ Male (He/Him) ~ 17 ~ Demi-Pansexual ~ Son of Zeus (Finnick)
- Ravyn Blackburn ~ Female (She/Her) ~ 20 ~ Bisexual ~ Daughter of Hades (Disney.exe)
- Tala Wildflower ~ Female (She/Her) ~ 16 ~ Gay ~ Daughter of Apollo (Nikki Afton)
- Arya Caerula Paserda ~ Female (She/Her) ~ 21? ~ Straight ~ Daughter of Poseidon (Spiritus Lunae)
- Lysander R. Willows ~ Male (He/Him, They/Them?) ~ 20 ~ Bisexual ~ Son of Aphrodite (Finnick)
- Varian Halson ~ Male (He/HIm) ~ 18 ~ Bisexual ~ Son of Dionysus (Sunset Stargazer)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Edited at April 5, 2022 08:22 AM by _~Fallen One~_
Camp Olympia | Greek demigod rp. | (Sign-Ups)March 17, 2022 01:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
My Characters! ^^
<~><~><~><~><~>
~Character 1~
-
Name
Zephyra Heartfield
~~~~~
23. She's technically old enough to be a counselor, but she hasn't gone to be registered as one yet. That, and she's afraid she'll mess things up..
~~~~~
~~~~~
Pronouns
She/Her
~~~~~
Sexuality
Bisexual (female leaning)
~~~~~
Godly Parent?
Daughter of Hades
~~~~~
Appearance
Zephyra's appearance is... rather interest for a child of Hades, what with dual colored hair and heterochromatic eyes. Her hair is split down the middle, with the left side being inky black and the right side being the color of freshly fallen snow, with the colors mixing rather oddly down the middle. With her eyes being heterochromatic, her left eye is a cold icy blue, whereas the right eye is a pale yellow-gold like a faded coin; this same eye has a scar that look suspiciously like claw marks (which they are), but they didn't go deep enough to damage her vision, and she also has a slight tan to her fair skin with a faint rosy color in her cheeks. In terms of clothes she prefers darker colors (with purples, reds, blues, and black being her favorite colors), and can normally be found wearing a shirt with elbow length sleeves in any of her favorite colors, a pair of comfortable black pants, plain white socks, and when she wants to wear shoes she usually wears black boots or sneakers in either purple or red. She stands at around 6'3 in height, and weighs in around 175lbs; it also helps that her body is sturdily built, so she has some well developed muscle, though most of it's in her legs, arms and stomach (6 pack go brrr).
~~~~~
Personality
Zephyra is a calm yet rather quiet individual, preferring peace and quiet and smaller groups over loud sounds and larger crowds. She can be quite the stubborn woman, and isn't very likely to listen if you try to talk her out of doing something. Most individuals would say she's kinda rude, due to the fact that she can act rather cold in the beginning when you first meet her. She also has major trust issues because of past incidents, most of which revolve around her aunt and former "friends" before she came to camp; Lily is the only acception to these trust issues. But despite this, Zephyra is actually quite gentle, and can be a very protective yet caring individual once you get to know her, and she's a great person to vent to if you want someone to just sit and listen; someone please give this girl a hug though, as she's touch starved beyond belief.
~~~~~
Likes/Dislikes
Too many to list and too lazy to put them right now. -w-
~~~~~
Crush
N/A, but pm me if you're interested! ^^
~~~~~
Spouse/Partner
Will likely develop from crush.
~~~~~
Abilities you received from your godly parent?
- Necromancy (the power to communicate with and control the dead. This also means she can see them.)
- Can sense when someone is dead or dying. (This includes being able to see their "life auras".)
- Minor umbrakinesis (the ability to control shadows and darkness.)
- Shadow travel (a kind of teleportation through shadows.)
- Pyrokinesis, though she keeps this a secret at the moment.

(Children of Hades have a vast many abilities they could possibly receive from their father, though it's rare they'll receive more than three of them, especially Pyrokinesis.)
~~~~~
Family?
Her birth mother passed due to a fatal disease when she was six, so she was sent to live with her aunt. Her aunt was... not really the greatest person, and was very glad to send Zephyra away when she got her letter at age 12. She's only met her father once, after her mother's funeral, although she didn't know it was him at the time.
~~~~~
Backstory
Part of it was described in her "Family" section. She's not one to talk about her past whatsoever, though if you somehow managed to get close to her, she might tell you bits and pieces of her story.
~~~~~
Other
- Unlike most children of Hades, she doesn't like being alone all that much, though she tells people she does.
- She doesn't talk about it, but she secretly adores children. She loves how adorable and squishy they are.
- She has a fondness for fruits like strawberries, watermelon, and apples.
- She might just be one of the only children of Hades that gets along with animals. She even has a cat that follows her around when she's wandering the camp grounds.
- She's very close to a girl named Lily Soulborne (my oc).

<~><~><~><~><~>
~Character 2~
-
Name
Camdyn Moore

For whatever reason, he doesn't really say his last name when introducing himself. Whenever he's asked about it, he grows distant and only says "it's complicated"and refuses to say more on the topic. Though it's suspected it has something to do with his biological father...

~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~
Pronouns
He/Him, though not opposed to They/Them.
~~~~~
Sexuality
Pansexual/Poly (male leaning)
~~~~~
Godly Parent?
Son of Aphrodite
~~~~~
Appearance
Camdyn's hair starts as a dull, dark red-brown color, then fades into lighter shades of said color until his hair is white at the tips. On either side of his head, a little bit above and behind his human ears, are a pair of little flaps that act as ears, kinda like on a dog, and the color resembles the red/black/white pattern of a koi. His real eye color is a dark crimson (color code #9e0812) with white slitted pupils, and the crimson coloring has a strange yet unique black outline (all due to an extremely rare yet unknown genetic defect). Because of this, he wears contacts that make his eyes appear to be a sky blue color (color code #87CEEB). His skin is fair with a slight tan, and he has a dimple in his left cheek when he smiles, as well as tiny creases in the corners of his eyes from said smiles.

When it comes to clothes, he's normally found wearing whatever he feels is comfortable. He's usually seen wearing plain white socks with black or purple sneakers (or boots), as well as either dark gray-blue jeans or black knee length jean shorts. For shirts he usually wears t-shirts (in either purple, blue or red) that reach just past the waistband of his shorts, sometimes an elbow length shirt in black or purple, or a long sleeved, snug fitting turtleneck sweater in dark gray or a dull purple. He normally wears a purple hoodie if he's wearing a t-shirt, tending to either wear it normally or tie it around his waist, as well as a black beanie and dark gray leather gloves with a white heart pattern. Height wise he's roughly 5'10 (give or take two or three inches), and weighing around 160lbs (maybe less).

~~~~~
Personality
I actually don't have much written out for his personality just yet as he’s a fairly new oc, so I might let most of it show/develop in rp. ^^"
~~~~~
- Music
- Stargazing
- Animals
- Sweets
- His pet cat Whisper
- Sketching/drawing
- Head pats/ having his ears pet
- Cuddles. He doesn't have a personal preference for whether he's the big spoon or little spoon; he just likes to cuddle, that's it.
- Naps. He likes his naps; I wouldn't suggest interrupting one of his naps unless you wanna get slapped or hissed at.

~~~~~
Dislikes
- Bitter coffee
- Being made fun of for liking music
- Clouds that block the stars at night
- People who hurt animals
- Sour/bitter foods
- Someone taking his cat away
- People looking at his sketches (he gets embarrassed easily)
- Being close to people when he's not in his "normal" state of mind; he still likes head pats though.
- Being alone or cold
- Having his naps interrupted

~~~~~
Crush
N/A, but pm me if you're interested! ^^
~~~~~
Spouse/Partner
Will likely develop from crush
~~~~~

- Like most children of Aphrodite tend to be, Camdyn has been told that he's attractive on more than one occasion. However, due to self doubt, he doesn't see it himself.

- Amokinesis (or love manipulation, as it's normally called.)

- Charmspeak (the ability to make people do what they want just by using their voice. He doesn't use this often though, unless it's an emergency or he's helping to stop a fight.)

- He can change his physical features, though he doesn't really like to do it a lot. For some reason he dived into a bit of shapeshifting magic, and due to a spell gone wrong he permanently has cat ears on his head..

- Can fluently speak French (as it is the "language of love").

- Can communicate with doves and swans.

- Has a higher clarity and attention to detail than other demigods, due to being a child of Aphrodite. He won't make comments unless someone wants an opinion.

- Can tell what a person's sexuality is, usually just by looking at them.

- This one isn't as common, since most Aphrodite children can't do this, but.. he knows a bit of sorcery, and as a result of a spell gone wrong he can now shapeshift into the form of a cat. The feline is larger than your average beagle, with a white base holding black and red-brown patches like a strange looking tortoiseshell.

~~~~~
Family?
Cora | Step Mother | Human | Age: 45 | Death Age: 30 | Status: Dead | Death: Car crash
Landon | Dad | Human | Age: 53 | Status: Living (unfortunately..)
Mason | Half brother | Human | Death Age: 14 | Status: Dead | Death: Murdered

Lilith | Adoptive mom | Granddaughter of Athena | Age: 37 | Status: Living
"Pipkin" | Adoptive brother | ... it's complicated. | Age: 19 1/2 | Status: Living

(His adoptive brother is descended from both Dionysus and Apollo. His biological father (a man named Aztek) was a son of Dionysus, and his biological mother (a woman named Iris) was a granddaughter of Apollo. So yeah, pretty complicated.)

~~~~~
Backstory
I'm gonna try and explain this without going into too much detail. When Camdyn was 6 years old, his step mother (who joined the family when his dad got remarried) died in a car crash that he was also involved in; not only did he lose his step mother, but he developed a slight fear of being trapped in a vehicle, as well as a jagged scar along his right arm. Then a few years later, when he was 12 and after his younger half brother was born, his father started changing for the worst, so he was left to take care of his half brother while his father either pretended they didn't exist, or... hurt them. When he was 16, around the time when he was still living with his father, he got into a fight with his dad, but his dad ended up killing his half brother because the younger boy got caught in the crossfire; this led him to develop a slight fear of blood due to this point in his life.

After that, he ran away from home, and eventually met his adoptive family not even a year later. He stayed with them for about three years until he got his letter, and he's been going to camp during the summer ever since. He even lives nearby, so he sometimes just goes to visit the year-rounders when he's not busy. The camp, along with the home he has with his adoptive family, are the few places he feels safe anymore.. especially considering the fact that his father is still alive, somewhere out there.

~~~~~
Other
- He actually has a pet cat named Whisper, who is a snowy white colored molly resembling an average American short hair. The feline follows him anywhere and everywhere, and is able to be held inside a pendant on this bracelet he wears; it's made of a silver-like material, and the gem Whisper normally resides in is a deep amethyst in color.
- He can purr like a cat because yes. It was a side effect of the shapeshifting-spell-gone-wrong incident. UvU
<~><~><~><~><~>
~Character 3~
-
Name
Lily Soulborne
~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~
Pronouns
She/Her
~~~~~
Sexuality
Lesbian. Also considering polyamory.
~~~~~
Godly Parent?
Undetermined, as of late. Though most suspect she might be a child of Hades, mostly because of the fact that she looks so much like Zephyra.
~~~~~
Appearance
She looks nearly identical to Zephyra in terms of appearance; her skin tone is exactly the same, though a bit paler with rosy cheeks, and her eye color is the same but the colors are switched places and slightly different shades (left is aqua blue, right is a gold/yellow-amber). Her hair, on the other hand, is solid white with a single streak of black near the front, and she has a scar like Zephyra does on her right eye, except hers is on the left. Height wise she stands a little shorter than Zephyra but is still pretty standing, being around 6'0, and her weight is around 165-170lbs; her muscle is still there, but not as well-built as Zephyra, as Lily is more on the lean side. In terms of clothing types and their colors, she has the same favorite colors as Shattered, though she doesn't care what shade the color is.
~~~~~
Personality
Quiet | Shy | Sweet | Caring | Hidden motherly side | Sensitive? | Stubborn | Naive?? | Good listener | Defensive when it comes to seeing someone hurt those close to her | Childish at times | Clingy as hell once she befriends you, but knows when to give you space.

(filler words will stay until I can find the motivation and creativity to edit.)
~~~~~
Likes/Dislikes
Too many to list and too lazy to put them right now. -w-
~~~~~
Crush
N/A, but pm if you're interested! ^^
~~~~~
Spouse/Partner
Will likely develop from crush
~~~~~

- Shapeshifting; Since her favorite animal is horses, she can turn into any horse breed that currently exists, but she can sometimes change into other animals as well, with the range being anything from avians (birds) to a simple domestic house cat. She uses the form of a small albino robin when she's out with Zephyra sometimes, and can often be seen nestled on the taller woman's shoulder and peeking out of her hair.

- Empathy Link; Typically this is only a thing that happens with demigods and satyrs, but after saving the life of a dying satyr they gave her the ability to form an empathy link with anyone of her choosing. As it turns out, she chose Zephyra; the empathy link works the same way it does between a demigod and satyr, and is able to tell what Zephyra is feeling and can sometimes even share dreams with her. Most people find her weird for this, but they're - usually - quickly silenced by a sharp glare from Zephyra.

- Calming Aura; This mostly due to how innocent yet calming she is, but she can calm even the most rude or aggressive people by just simply being near them and listening to them, unless they're just too stubborn to calm down. Because of this though, most try not to upset her, even if they're jerks, because she could easily leave to find Zephyra and have her deal with them. currently exists, but she can sometimes change into other animals as well, with the range being anything from avians (birds) to a simple domestic house cat. She uses the form of a small albino robin when she's out with Zephyra sometimes, and can often be seen nestled on the taller woman's shoulder and peeking out of her hair.

(The Empathy Link ability she got from saving the life of a dying satyr, and the Calming Aura is just a natural thing she has. Nobody's really sure where she got the shapeshifting from, though some think she's a child of Poseidon since some of his descendants could shapeshift, but others disagree and say she's a child of Hades due to looking so much like Zephyra.)
~~~~~
Family?

Morgan | Adoptive mother | Human | Age: 45 | Status: Living
Eli | Adoptive father | Human | Age: 48 | Status: Living

Lily knows little to nothing of her biological family, as she was abandoned at a young age until she was put into the foster care system until she was adopted at age 10 by a couple in their mid-30's who couldn't have kids of their own. She got her letter two years later when she was 12, and that's how she met Zephyra. She's decided to be a year-rounder as well, but her family lives about 2 miles away from the camp so she can visit them easily.
~~~~~
Backstory
During the first week of Zephyra's stay at the camp, Lily showed up not even a day later, having somehow gotten her all on her own. At first, she wouldn't talk to anyone since she was so shy, but she eventually grew attached to Zephyra and has stuck by her side ever since. Overtime she opened up more during her time at camp, and eventually learned to give Zephyra space when she wanted it, but still chose to stick close since the taller woman enjoyed her company.

But really, all she truly wants is a friend, and is hoping that finding out who her godly parent is will help her with that, along with the help of Zephyra. She trusts Zephyra the most out of everyone in the camp, and whenever someone asks how she's doing or asks about Zephyra when she's not around, she always asks the same questions:

"Is Zephyra okay? Where is she? If you see her, please tell her I said hi, and that I was looking for her..?"
~~~~~
Other:
- She absolutely adores babies and animals, and often wishes she could have a pet or perhaps even a child of her own one day.
- Her favorite animals are cats and birds, and sometimes asks if she can have one of those two species as a pet to keep her company in the cabin with her when she's not out wandering the camp grounds or with Zephyra.
- She doesn't go anywhere without her horse plush, unless it's being washed and she has to leave it behind in Zephyra's cabin.
- Due to being undetermined, she's currently staying at the Hermes cabin. However, due to how attached she is to Zephyra, she often leaves to go stay with her instead. She's been told that it's technically not allowed, but every so often she'll be allowed to stay the night in the Hades cabin, if she gets permission from the camp director and assistant camp director.

Edited at March 24, 2022 01:30 PM by _~Fallen One~_
Camp Olympia | Greek demigod rp. | (Sign-Ups)March 18, 2022 07:01 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

This Thread Is Now Open! :D

Camp Olympia | Greek demigod rp. | (Sign-Ups)March 18, 2022 11:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name:

Virgil Caliburn

Age (youngest age is 16):

He turned twenty last Summer.

Male

Pronouns (optional)

He/Him

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Godly Parent? (any of the gods/goddesses, excluding Hera and Artemis):

A Son of Demeter

Appearance:

He is tall, standing about 6'2, and yet thinly built. Not a twig mind you, just thin. His skin is tanned, a healthy carmel complexion. His hair is just about jaw-length falling in dark brown shaggy curls. His features are sharp and relaxed, with kind eyes and a shining grin that takes up a good portion of his face. His eyes are monolid in shape, a dark gold in color reminiscent of fields of grain. They are soft and welcoming, seemingly holding no malice within them.

His attire is casual, often seen walking about in white hightop sneakers, black jeans, a white hoodie under a thyme green wind breaker, and a white headband to keep his hair from his face. He isn't one for accessories, preferring to live minimalistically. Over his shoulder is a satchel full of his essential items but the only noteworthy things is a journal full of random symbols, scribbles, mythology notes, and written rants of Virgils feelings... Of course he also carries around a ballpoint pen.

He has no weapons or armor, the world around him is he only defense.

Personality:

Virgil is a simple man. He likes the quiet things, the things that make his exceedingly unordinary life, ordinary. To him, those were the things that stuck out the most to him, the things that mattered most. Down to Earth is what you might call it, plain or boring, but Virgil finds such a thing peaceful. When your life is ruled by strange dreams, monster attacks, and the numerous encounters with bizarre characters at every corner there is no reason to dwell in angst. Instead of pining for a better life, Virgil simply believes that he should try to make some form of goodness from his surroundings. Simply seeing an early morning sunrise means the everything to him, it's a beautiful thing in a terrible world.

Like his Mother, the bonds forged are extremely important to him. Virgil is a bit of a Mother Hen, often going to a bit of extreme lengths to ensure the safety of his friends and family. Loyalty and trust are very integral to life if you are someone like him, a demigod.

Gosh, such an idea feels so alien to him even if all the clues line up. Virgil is very serious and intuitive. He is all buisness, and can be seen as a bit of a stick in the mud by some, but he prefers the term pragmatic. He would very much like to live a nice long life, thank you very much! He has his moments, those breaks in his usual mannerisms but those really wouldn't be considered fun. Virgil has a rather dry sense of humor, and this usually seems to reveal itself in more absurd or intense situations as he revels in the bizarreness of it all.

He has an artistic side to him only really seen when he is nose deep into his journal, having let the world get away from him. Various sketches, sub-par poetry, and other nonsense lines the pages scattered within whatever else he's written down, the journal is a prime example of organized chaos... He finds it calming, helps settle his nerves and let's the world simply drift away. Everyone needs a hobby to preoccupy themselves, to distract themselves from the greater world.

He's got a bit of a lazy streak about him,

Likes (optional)

The Early Morning Sun

Speaking with Plants, they make great conversations.

Rock music, Godsmack is legendary and the loud noises loosen the soil to support plant growth.

French Toast... A guilty pleasure.

Simple things, he doesn't enjoy drama or being involved in problems. It's troublesome. He'd rather sit and look at the clouds.

Dislikes (Optional)

The Cold.

Fire, it frightens the plants.

Catus, don't ask him for details... Just know they are prickly both in touch and spoken word.

Children of Hades, a natural disliking brought through his very DNA. If you are familiar with the story of Persephone then surely you will understand... It's as if his Mother's hatred rubbed off on him a bit.

Ignorance

Crush (if any, optional):

None currently, PM if interested.

Spouse/Partner (if any, adults only, optional):

Nah. That's funny, really.

Abilities you recieved from your godly parent? (if any, optional):

Virgil has his ways with plants much like his Mother. They speak to him, listen to his beck and call, and the bend to his will; Chlorokinesis

The Earth is his playground, and his to mold; Geokinesis

Demeter is known also as the Goddess of Sacred Law; she has domain over the enforcement of the Natural Laws of the Universe. Think of it as Divine Police attempting to maintain natural harmony, much easier to understand than a lengthy explanation. While not really a power per se, the power is more of an inate ability to understand abstract concepts of the Universe.

Family? (optional)

Meh. Virgil has nothing to share.

His Dad is okay, and will be safer with Virgil away from him. The Man sacrificed enough of his life raising some kid who got dumped on him after he made a very human mistake...

Virgil would happily give his Father his well earned freedom.

Backstory (optional)

Eh. Not much to share, he had a pretty straightforward upbringing in a single parent household. They struggled with money often, but it was a happy household. His Bloodline drew in dangers of all sorts and so he often moved around for many years growing up. He had suspicions that something about him was different, he spoke to plants after all and monsters often wished him harm, but that letter was quite the bombshell.

Now he isn't sure what exactly he is, who he should be... A world awoken for him and all he can do is stare in disbelief.

Other:

Edited at April 1, 2022 06:06 AM by King of Winter~

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us