That Grape Guy
10:17:35 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
ohh Bjake that's great
 BJake
10:17:13 Don't call me BJ.
Ey, Ima get 90$ for a YCH I made todayyy
 That Grape Guy
10:17:09 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
I think I'm gonna do 1 round of Wolf party and see if I can get a decent female wolf
 Arachne
10:14:24 Ara/Kat
Malcuth
i say brown scale !! they deserve more recognition honestly
 That Grape Guy
10:14:04 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
-WP Click-

should I breed him to my Alpha female or to one my other females?
 Gardiens Brisés Pack
10:13:58 Lotus
Wolves are pregnant for 85-90 hours right? I can't remember >.<
 Arachne
10:13:53 Ara/Kat
paws? <3
-WP Click-
 Malcuth
10:10:45 Wander
Okay bigger question, should I do grayscale, rosewood and white like my wolf Anahita or should I do a brown scale ?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +1
Western Rattlesnake : -5
Coyote : -3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   7 

Fun While It Lasted || Semi-Lit || Woof || OPENNovember 2, 2021 08:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Fun While It Lasted

"Can you- stop murdering everyone.." "No." "..This is why you have no friends."

THREADS:

Sign-Ups: You are Here!
Discussion: Available
RP: Unavailable

Edited at November 4, 2021 02:41 PM by Covidic Coffee
Fun While It Lasted || Semi-Lit || Woof || OPENNovember 2, 2021 08:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Its life or death out here..

In the year of 3020, the government was blown to bits, cities were bombed, civilians went on a murder rampage. You could say, it was the survival of the fittest, and we all know humans were not the fittest.

The animals decided to strike back, wiping out the human race, leaving no survivors. When the humans died out, they realized they were free, realizing they could do whatever they felt like. So, they did. Within the ruins of the cities, dogs roamed the deserted enviroment, acting like a bunch of 'wild' animals, which after so long without human assistance, they did. Dogs became more like rabid wolves, far more dangerous, unpredictable, ruthless.

It was 3026, the world in complete ruins. Canines ruled the world, ridding of those who said otherwise. They were on the top of the food chain, until.. something else crossed their path. Little did they know, the wild beasts of the forest had grown more hungry, more then they ever could, and they were finally emerging from the shadows, into the ruins of cities and towns, taking out the ruthless dogs, one by one.

However, some of these murderers hid themselves within the groups of dogs, pretending to be one of them. How is that possible? Well, these particular creatures were not canine, but lupine. Wolves. The apex predators of the new world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A slight insight as to what is happening on the other side..

Deep in the forest of Maru, two wolves sat, bodies of fellow canines, wolves surrounding them. A wretched stench of death hung in the air. A dog would not be able to stand it, and neither a wolf.. but.. these two- these two could sit there all day and not mind the smell.

"Can you- stop murdering everyone..?" A female voice questioned, her voice was soft, a little high pitch, but tolerable. The canine-like creature was sitting upright, licking her lips of the blood that covered her snout. She glanced around, sighing quietly to herself, when her partner replied with a rough and raspy voice, "No." Clicking the top of her mouth, she sighed, "This is why you have no friends." Looking over beside her to the larger canine, she shrugged her shoulders, "You keep killing them. Sometimes, I understand it, other times, I simply don't."

Edited at November 3, 2021 06:53 PM by Covidic Coffee
Fun While It Lasted || Semi-Lit || Woof || OPENNovember 2, 2021 08:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Setting

1. Maru Forest
2. Fallen City of New York (Not the New York State/City You Know)
3. Camhal
4. Remm
5. County River
6. Sugar Fields

(c) Me

Maru Forest -

Filled with a variety of trees (pine, fur, birch), this forest has been plagued with wolves. Murderous beasts lurk in the shadows, a fog clutching to the forests atmoshpere. Deep within the forest, as you near its core, you will slowly begin to smell the wretched smell of death and rotting flesh. Deep mysteries lurk in these woods.. be warned, enter at your own risk.

Packs that Reside/Travel in this Forest:

Burden Pack (5 Wolves)
Bachelors (3 Wolves) (Traveling)
North Kabo (7 Wolves)

Prey Located in this Forest:

Deer (Common)
Rabbits (Common)
Birds (Common)
Foxes (Common)

Fallen City of New York-

This city fell in ruin after the extinction of the humans. Buildings are covered in vine, plant-like, moss. Some are crumbling slowly, others have fallen down, few still stand without any fault. The roads are littered with trash, building debri, bones, cars, and other pieces of junk left by humans. Most of the city is made up of tall buildings, but some neighbourhoods have small apartment buildings. A park is located east of the city, somewhere.. under all.. the fallen buildings~

This is a rather competitive and dangerous place. Right in the center of the fallen city, is where the most ruthless of the Dog Groups lie. They go by the name of "Pure Ones." Why? Well, over the past few years, they have roamed wild, and crosbred with other dogs/breeds, their children and their children becoming less and less pure. This group of canines shames those who are unpure, and when they find the unpure, they kill them on sight. No mercy.

Groups that Reside/Travel in this Fallen City:

Pure Ones (..)
Dwellers (3 Dogs)
County Group (6 Dogs)

Prey Located in this Fallen City:

Cats (Common)
Squirrels (Common)
Deer (Rare)
Rabbits (Rare)
Dogs (Common)

Camhal-

A small, little town. Buildings are no taller then 2 stories high, roofs are toppled in, walls with holes the size of a hippo. Most fallen buildings have caved in, those that stands are in very poor condition. Grass is dead, actually, all plant-life is all dead, anything that lives is slowly withering away. Not a very popular place for creatures, those who venture there are mostly dogs, rarely do wolves enter the vicinity but some have been seen around there.

Prey Located in this Town:

Deer (Common)
Cows (Somewhat Common)
Cats (Rare)

Remm-

An odd little town. Smaller then Camhal, but many more resources and much more popular on the popularity scale. Some buildings reach 3 levels high, some only have garages or basements. Unfortunately, no building stands upright, every house/building has collasped. The north end of the town, the buildings have caved in. The south end of the town, buildings have collapsed in many, odd, odd ways. Some have collapsed from the sides, others have collapsed from the inside, some have... dissappeared. Where they once stood, now stands a dark, deep hole. How deep is this hole? No one knows, to everyones knowledge, its a endless hole of nothing but darkness.

Groups that Reside/Travel within the Area:

Ravagers (8 Dogs)
White-Tails (4 Wolves)

Prey Located in the Area:

Deer (Common)
Cats (Common)
Rabbits (Common)
Dogs (Common)
Birds (Common)
Foxes (Rare)
Coyotes (Rare)

Sugar Fields-

Fields of old crops. Nothing much to them.

County River-

A fresh-water river that flows right through the Fallen City of New York. This is the only resource of water within miles, all creatures, great and small come to drink the fresh water. Its a highly dangerous place however, predators all around come here, some may even lurk around these waters, waiting.

Edited at November 3, 2021 06:08 PM by Covidic Coffee

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Ranks

Pure Ones

Boss:
Pretty self-explanatory. The Boss.
Leader of the group, the most dangerous, the largest, the most brutal. He whom desires this rank must challenge the current Boss, if he wins, the previous Boss must be killed.

Undermates:
Heart of the Group.
Making up most of the group, the Undermates belong to the Boss, and the Boss only. Relationships between Undermates is forbidden, and if one is found frolicking with a fellow Undermate, both are to be punished. Undermates listen to the Boss, and obey every order he gives or they are to recieve consequences.

Sacrifices:
They are not what you think. Maybe.
The Sacrifices of the group are Dogs who would sacrifice themselves for the Groups benefit. Think of them, as warriors, except they aren't chosen for their skill, popularity, or even strength. They are chosen at random from the moment they are born, to the day they die, their soul purpose never changes. If the group was under attack, the Sacrifices would be sent first into battle, whether or whether or not if they had training. They are the first defense to saving the group from utter distaster. Think of them as omeags, but, you can treat them like actual living beings.

Burden Pack

Alpha:
Pretty self-explanatory. I guess.
Lead Wolf, Alpha, the one who will lead the Pack to greatness. The Alpha is the largest of them all, the most dangerous, and possibly even the most intelligent out of them all.. with 3 or more years of experience of being a Beta, the Alpha may be challenged, only if the Alpha accepts. However, if the Alpha does not accept, the Beta may be banished or killed. The Alpha is a strong, independent wolf.

Beta:
The Beta, second-in-command. Obey or Run.
Second-in-command, the Beta rules under the Alpha. The Beta keeps the pack in order most of the time, and leads the pack either into or away from battle. They are to be respected, and honored by their fellow packmates.

Subordinates:
The wolves that make up more then half of the pack.
The subordinates consist of both female and male wolves. They have not one specific job assigned to them, but many. Hunting, pup sitting, scouts, etc...
Pretty simple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pure Ones:
DOGS

Burden Pack:
WOLVES

NO WOLF/DOGS UNLESS YOU PM ME. EVEN THEN, I MAY NOT LET YOU. PLEASE, DO NOT GET OFFENDED IF I LET SOMEONE ELSE HAVE A WOLFDOG AND NOT YOU.

Edited at November 3, 2021 04:58 PM by Covidic Coffee

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

MASTER LIST:

Pure Ones

Boss (1/1):
Koho - M - Rising Shadows

Undermates (3/∞):
Yekaterina - F - Spellbound
Zaphora - F - Covidic Coffee
Blackbird - M - Murdering_Crow

Sacrifices (1/5):
Sylphrena - F - Rising Shadows
Reservation for Ori

Burden Pack

Alpha (1/1):
Bǫlverkr - M - Tenebris Umbra

Beta (1/1):
Ráðgríðr - F - Spellbound

Subordinates (3/3): Will be expanding once the RP Starts
Cascade - F - Covidic Coffee
Larkspur - F - Rising Shadows
Chinook - M - Rising Shadows

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Pure Ones: OPEN
Burden Pack: FULL || CLOSED

Edited at November 19, 2021 11:25 AM by Covidic Coffee

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

RULES

!!READ!!

1. READ THE RULES. PLEASE. I BEG YOU.
2. No gary, mary, ann, bob. Be creative!
3. Be descriptive, 1+ paragraphs. 2+ is encouraged! This is semi-lit, so yes, this is mandatory.
4. When using images, PLEASE CREDIT PROPERLY. I do not want this forum getting locked because a few uncredited images. And use stock images from allowed sites!
5. This is a semi-lit RP, be prepared to write 300+ words per post (If Accepted).
6. If I decline it, don't get upset. I will list reasons why I declined them, and if I didn't write a reason, don't get upset with me, I simply did not think it was suitable for the RP.
7. Reservations last 24 hours, and I do count. So. You can reserve at least 3 spots unless you are reserving a high rank (Boss, Beta, Alpha.) unless I give you permission.
8. Up to four characters per person are allowed! As we progress into the RP, you may be able to get more.
9. You may only have one high-ranking character, to make it fair for everyone.
10. Please, let me tell you something, did you know Rabbits are cute? Put 'cute rabbits' in other.
11. Do not pester me for the RP thread, discussion thread. I do not like being pestered. I have a life, everyone does.
12. Changed my mind, put 'cute bunnies' in other.
13. Be respectful, to everyone!!
14. Enjoy :>

Edited at November 3, 2021 07:50 PM by Covidic Coffee

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Character Sheet

Hey.. if you don't mind.. when you use the Sheet, do you mind having the Info Header, bold, and the information below not bold?

Example:

Name: Kiko

Yeah? Thanks :>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:
Pack/Group:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Edited at November 3, 2021 05:15 PM by Covidic Coffee
Fun While It Lasted || Semi-Lit || Woof || OPENNovember 3, 2021 02:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

OPEN!

Edited at November 3, 2021 06:33 PM by Covidic Coffee
Fun While It Lasted || Semi-Lit || Woof || OPENNovember 3, 2021 07:17 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
My Delta

Name: Bǫlverkr
meaning: malefactor or evil-doer

Alpha
Pack:
Burden

Appearance:
d5vyu6m-d7ae8846-808a-4835-8a6c-da44ebcd6c82.jpg
[credit goes to Khalliysgraphy on da]

A male of behemoth proportions due to his genes, Bǫlverkr stands at over the average height at 35 inches and weighs over 120lbs. His physique is a lithe yet muscular one, his legs giving him much of his height, as well as his fur being long and spiked at his neck. His body looks lanky, almost awkward from a distance with hardly any muscle, but don't underestimate him. Bǫlverkr's muscle is hidden beneath his pelt and can be seen easily in his chest and hind legs. He is stronger than he looks. By all means, he welcomes all to test it out if they truly don't believe him.

In terms of colouration, the male has unique colours with a mainly red tint. His entire pelt has a red/orange hue with black being overlayed on the top in an almost peppered look. Upon that black is a white layered upon that, and so on. His legs and underbelly are made up of a cream that is tinted with red once more.

His eyes are an amber and quite menacing/intimidating. Bǫlverkr's voice is a deep, raspy sound, and his scent consists of a strong smell of smoke, almost like a forest. fire. Additionally, the male has several scars upon his pelt ranging in both size and depth.

Personality:
Cunning - Manipulative - Resilient - Skilled - Opinionated - Ambitious - Selfless - Slightly Malevolent (?) - Aggressive - Vindictive - Determined - Loyal

Bǫlverkr is a male of complex personality. Is he bad? Is he good?

Could be be both?

The male is cunning for starters, able to think quickly and come up with different plans for a certain situation. He could deceit anything and anyone and is rather good when it comes to trickery. So, in a way, he is fairly intelligent.. simply in a manipulative, scheming sort of way. Indeed, Bǫlverkr is fairly manipulative, able to twist words and control things in order to get what he wants. On rare occasions, he also gaslights. A simple, "I'm sorry you think that." Or, "I don't recall that." often escapes his lips in order to harm or confuse the one he's conversing with. Granted, there are times where he will admit that he's wrong, but if he strongly believes that he's right, then it's a difficult arguement to win.

Now, he isn't all that bad. After all, he has some good traits. For one, he's resilient, always recovering rapidly in difficult situations. The moment he gets knocked down, he jumps back up again. Bǫlverkr doesn't like showing weakness, so even if truly hurt or in pain, he will simply carry on as if nothing is wrong. Though it is a rare thing for him to get hurt. You see, Bǫlverkr is highly skilled. He's skilled in hunting, in fighting, in leading, in thinking, in killing, you name it. Does he think of himself better than others? Perhaps, though he strives to help others and teach them what he knows, so it cancels out. Right?

As if his cockiness isn't bad enough, he's also opinionated. Well, he has a high rank, he sort of has to be, but he jumps into conversations if he disagrees. He's bold with his words, too, and can be quite good with them. He deceives easily, so of course he could use his words well, always choosing the proper vocabulary and knowing how to twist words around. That's perhaps the most eerie thing about him. That, and the way he stares at others, as if he could see right into their very soul.

Slightly malevolent, Bǫlverkr is the type to inflict harm upon an enemy without a second thought. In fact, he is malevolent towards anybody not of his pack. Call him sadistic, but he simply thinks of himself as weary. These are difficult times that need difficult measures. He's simply adapting. So yes, he will inflict harm and pain upon another, sometimes out of spite, sometimes for fun. He doesn't really care. Would he kill another? Sure. He has no empathy towards a stranger or others. In a sense, he does act like a psychopath at times and slightly mad, but despite being complex and rather evil in a sense, Bǫlverkr is a good individual at times.

He has some good qualities. He puts his pack before anything for starters and can be selfless towards them. He does his best for them and himself, after all, he likes his rank and the power that comes with it, but that's besides the point. Yes, he's hurtful, manipulative, and so on, but he cares for his pack, and that should say something. I mean, Bǫlverkr doesn't care for anything, but he cares for his pack. Not to mention he's loyal, always doing anything for them to ensure that they have an easier life. He is also ambitious and determined for them.

Loyalty and respect is big for Bǫlverkr. He treats both with great importance. If somebody told him that they loved him, wonderful, but if they said that they trusted and respected him? He would take that information right to his heart. Thus, if undermined or seeing himself or another be disrespected, Bǫlverkr grows rather enraged, a sight one never wishes to see.

Despite being manipulative, bad, slightly cruel, Bǫlverkr is also honest. He is one to never lie. Twist words, yes, but lie? No, even a wolf such as himself knows not to. The male is a wolf that keeps his word and sees through it, yet another good quality when it comes to him. Not to mention he is also welcome to company. One need not ask to approach him for anything. Yes, he can kill without a second thought, yes, he is deranged, and a murderer, but he's nice towards those in his pack. He wouldn't do anything to them, not unless truly motivated.

So, while he's bad, he's also good in a complex, intelligent, psychopathic, twisted way.

Kin: Ráðgríðr is his sister.

Affilations:

Ráðgríðr - Younger Sister : Bǫlverkr doesn't understand his emotions very much, but he knows that he loves his sister more than anything. She understands him and doesn't see him as a monster. While he is often heartless, he would never harm her, and she knows that. She's his sister and his blood, and he cares for her greatly. He would kill for her (quite literally), and knows that she would return the favour. When plotting, she is the one he confides in. He keeps nothing from her, and would harm anybody that hurts her in any way.

Crush: None

Mate: None

Edited at November 9, 2021 10:08 PM by Tenebris Umbra
Fun While It Lasted || Semi-Lit || Woof || OPENNovember 3, 2021 07:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Yup! Reservations last 24 hours :)

Tenebris Umbra said:
May I reserve the alpha of the burden pack? :)

Name:
Pack/Group:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Edited at November 3, 2021 07:47 PM by Covidic Coffee

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us