Wolf Play : Wings to the Wind|~|Fantasy RP|~|Sign-Ups|~|Closed
Chatbox
 technoblade
11:10:52 Lil Techy | Techno
-Click-

Sooo, how do 'all like my big underwater noodle? He's very friendly I swear.
 technoblade
11:10:01 Lil Techy | Techno
Katy

I am doing good, splitting my attention between an adopt and a personal artwork.

Raven

Nah he was just passing through but I did not appreciate the kisses he was blowing at me...

Why does your face hurt?

Emmet

That fucking sucks
 That Grape Guy
11:08:26 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
I don't know how to explain my art style cause people say its not cartoonish nor realism
 Continental Wolves
11:08:02 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
No clue how, I opened my backpack and found out it was broken e,e

17 females at 78-79 hours
 KateXiX
11:07:50 
Katy
Ahh that makes sense, you're still soon enough that there is highly likely chance all the pups will still be born the 1st (worst would end up at 4am the 2nd) and hopefully you don't have to pay a ton for breeding fees
 Nevermore.
11:07:49 Never/Nev
Technition

That's the worst! Hopefully the creep didn't stick around too much.

I'm alright. I had a nice quiet day and a great ride but my face absolutely burns with pain 🤧
 distant-lands
11:07:22 katy | beetle
Vah,
they love to waste my money </3

techno,
i'm alright ^^ gonna breed all my gal's quick and then probably head off to work on this custom adopt.

how're you doing?
 Zeraphia
11:07:01 Vah was attacked
-Click-

Name ideas for the fabulous lady are definitely welcome XD
 technoblade
11:06:22 Lil Techy | Techno
Raven

Pretty good but there was one creep. How're you?

Emmet

How?

Katy

How're ya?
 Zeraphia
11:05:51 Vah was attacked
Katy

Oh noo the high rarities XD
 starmutt
11:05:47 marsh | they/it
oof the falls being fed well today
 distant-lands
11:05:35 katy | beetle
Kate,
i do too, lol. i just usually breed them a little earlier than 11pm gametime
 KateXiX
11:04:41 
Katy
I actually wait until fall 3 to breed my wolves. That way I have an entire game year to train them
 distant-lands
11:04:16 katy | beetle
Vah,
i may use one or two of them for my bloodline girls! i gotta breed my high rarities first e.e rip my mush stash
 Zeraphia
11:03:14 Vah was attacked
Katy

My idiots are available.

They're the usual "fall back on" plan XD
 distant-lands
11:02:48 katy | beetle
ooh crap it's fall 3. i forgot to breed my girls
 Zeraphia
11:02:38 Vah was attacked
Grape

Oooh I love it!
 Salem
11:02:17 Rumi
"Bred This Season: 1"
Goes down to 0 so you can breed a female again, or a male that's been bred out
 That Grape Guy
11:02:08 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
-Click-

how does this look so far?
 distant-lands
11:02:06 katy | beetle
hey techno!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +1
Margay : -4
Caiman : -5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Wings to the Wind|~|Fantasy RP|~|Sign-Ups|~|ClosedOctober 19, 2021 07:23 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Long ago...

Humans ruled the world, slowly killing the earth with their greed. A new species arose; Dragons. They were fierce beings with no known weaknesses. Humans were quickly forced into hiding. Many believed this was Mother Nature's way of striking back. Soon the dragons came to rule this world, believing humans were nothing more than prey. Three main human beliefs spun off of this disaster.

One:

Dragonmancers

This religion consists of people who think dragons are gods. They make sacrifices to them, pray to them, and praise them. Many priests in this religion can be seen with missing limbs. Villages run by these priests often sacrifice people, goods, and riches. These Dragonmancer villages have a stone slab with some chains where they take their sacrifices. The priests can often be seen wearing black and red robes, and the "followers" often wear red-colored clothing. Diverse religion that is practiced across the continent.

Two:

Naturism

These people worship Mother Nature herself. They don't make sacrifices but instead, help nourish plants and animals. They don't eat meat or plants, instead, they have this powder they pour into water that comes from rocks. This powder holds all the nutrients they need but is VERY bland. They hate killing anything, and anyone who is seen killing something will be put to death or banished. Anyone in this religion will wear green(any shade). Diverse religion that is practiced widely.

Three:

Atheism

These people believe in nothing and often curse the other religions because "We've never been protected, we just got what was coming for us. It's foolish to believe we'll be protected now." People in this religion wear whatever they feel like wearing. Diverse religion that many follow, or rather the widespread lack of religion.

The dragons however had their religion, just one.

Polytheism

This is the dragons' way of explaining everything. Each force has a god. Each type of plant has a god. Each animal has a god. And every living thing has a soul. For instance, the god of frogs is Lutheroi. The goddess of oak trees is Oceliya. The dragons believe 10 gods rule over them all. And one god who rules over them. The ten gods consist of; Aphelia the goddess of magic. Ghela the goddess of love. Hyre the god of the sky. Pyrot the god of darkness. Lyro the goddess of light. Zoain is the goddess of life. Frei the god of death. Jaio the god of fire. Cyio the goddess of the earth. Wheyo the god of water. The goddess who rules them all is Apehlia.

{Types of dragons will be added next}

Edited at October 22, 2021 11:09 AM by ~WaFfLeS~
Wings to the Wind|~|Fantasy RP|~|Sign-Ups|~|ClosedOctober 19, 2021 02:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Light Dragon
Appearance: This dragon's scales are very reflective and can come in colors of white, light yellow, and very rarely a light blue. Their horns are long and straight. Their eyes are anywhere on the pastel spectrum and seem to glow in the dark. They are thin, agile, and graceful. They have antennae near their horns with tips that light up. Their snouts are longer and rounder than all the other types of dragons. Their wings may be feathered or scaled, and some may have a ruff of feathers on their neck. They also have a bud on the end of their tail that opens up to reveal a bulb they can light.

Abilities: They have some scales along their spine that can light up. They have multiple bulbs on their bodies that they can light, some have more than others. They have super reflective and light absorbant scales, that at the right angle can temporarily blind a dragon. Their claws and fangs are sharper and longer than others. Some of them can shoot a bright white plasma from their mouth(Then have to recharge in the sun for days). When they go to spit their plasma their throat lights up, as the plasma travels from their stomach. Some have feathers that can puff up and glow.

Weaknesses and Other Info: The brighter a dragon can light up the more respect and social standing that dragon has. These dragons are known to be artisans and peacemakers. Common traits often found in this tribe include naive tendencies, sweetness, the ease to excite, bouncy, and airheadedness.

Queen: Queen Dovefeather

Main Patron: Lyro

Water Dragon
Appearance: They can come in shades of blue, green, blue-gray, yellow, yellow-green, and rarely, pink(usually only seen in royal lines). They have oval-shaped scales that are a little softer and shinier(but don't beat the Light Dragons) than other types of dragons. They are smooth and provide little friction making them move through the water with ease, due to this, they shed their scales only a few times in their life, and only shed them when moving from Hatch-ling to a yearling. The scaled they lose as adults have a low chance of growing back and in some cases, they are a different color. They have webbed talons and sail-like webbing along their spine that help with turning and ambushing in the water. Their tails are the longest out of all dragon species known, and more flexible too. At the end of their tails, there is a fin that is horizontal and lays flat beside each side of their tail. that they can expand and close on command. Their horns are curved and dull, which can send small sound waves to help locate anything moving in the water. Their snout is short and rounded, rarely you'll find a small dull horn on the top of their snout.

Abilities: They have sharp, long claws that they use to hunt. Their webbing can sense water vibrations in a short distance when moving in the water. They have keen eyes which allows them better night vision than most dragons. They can hold water in their throat for a certain amount of time, that can be hidden and used as a defense and ambush attack, or as a water source. Their fangs are extraordinarily sharp, with a range of smaller to larger teeth, that can retract inside their gums.

Weaknesses and Other Info: They have a sort of sign language they use to communicate underwater, that is strictly only taught to their own species. Royal dragons have wave markings under their wings, which can show their status, the more markings the more power they are believed to have. Due to the way their wings are shaped, they move faster than any dragon in the water. They hate extreme heat, as it will make the water in their bodies dry up quickly, causing their scales and appearance to dull, when this happens they will get slower, and weaker. When too close to fire these dragons will lose their stored water faster as it is forcibly absorbed and will become a paler color until they are unable to move. Water Dragons and last quite a bit without contact with water, especially if they have some stored, but most prefer to stay by a water source at all times.

Queen: Queen Seal

Main Patron: Wheyo

Edited at October 23, 2021 09:04 PM by ~WaFfLeS~
Wings to the Wind|~|Fantasy RP|~|Sign-Ups|~|ClosedOctober 20, 2021 07:59 AM

Zahkain

Lightbringer

Give Award
~Light dragon Hierarchy~

The light dragon are a friendly race and worship their queen as a follower of the gods they believe in, or as some see their queen to be a god above themselves. The ranks consist of-

The queen: The highest rank, Dovefeather who denies being a god, believes strongly in following her god, Lyro. Despite her claim, some theorize that she is trying to keep her power of being a god a secret. DoveFeather was nominated by her followers due to her stunning ability of lighting up most of her body. She shines the brightest of all known Light dragons and for that reason, she was chosen to lead the light dragons.

Body Guards: The Guards main job is to protect the lives of the Light Dragons, while the queen has guards around her at all times and more then any other place in her Territory it to had many guards throughout. These guards received respect and most were very open and friendly with the guards.

Artisans: The artisans played a big role in light dragons history as beauty was highly admired. Artisans were workers who made clothing, tools, items, Jewelry, blankets, ect. all the daily used items and received respect for their hard work. Some were even chosen as the queens personal Artisans, making whatever she wishes whenever she wants.

Lights dragons live on this mountain range, on cliffs, in caves, that they decorate to their best ability. This mountain range is the tallest mountain range in the continent where everyone can see it even across the continent.

These are the only rankings above the normal light dragons who live a peaceful life. Light dragons have quite a busy year with many festivals and celebrations. One of which is the Light off which during this games, and food is handed out and at the end all light dragons gather around their caves and Show off how bright they can shine. During this time their home, The Northern Lights cliff lights up and shines so bright, everyone in the continent can see it light up starting from the bottom to the top. The dullest light starting at the bottom and over time the brighter and the higher the lights get.

~Water Dragon hierarchy~

Queen: The Queen Seal is an overall friendly ruler. She travels all over her territory, playing with hatch-lings and helping out her subjects as much as she can; acting like a normal dragon apart from the shiny jewels she wears. Queen Seal is strict with rankings, and formalities are expected as it's disrespectful without them. She comes from the main line of royalties, wielding the most markings under her wings, along with a faded mark across her snout. She is easily noticed by her shiny scales that are a beautiful fade between blue, green, and a light pink. The Queen has beautiful curved horns that fade from a blue to a hint of dark purple. Queen Seal has not publicly declared her status among the gods if she is one, but rumors are going around she has admitted to being a follower of the gods.

Royal Family: The royal members of the Water Dragons only consist of the queen's close family, cousins and grandparents are as far as the family extends. Due to the markings in the Royal Bloodline, dragons hatched who are a part of the line but do not carry the markings are put aside and not raised with the rest of the royals. Some are given the royal name, but are usually given less respect. Close Royal Blood Hatchings receive special tutors that teach them many things until they come of age to make their own decisions.

Council: The council consists of the Head of the Treasury, Army General, Head Priest, Accountant, the Queen’s Advisors and whoever has proven their worth, by being tested and accepted by the queen herself.

Nobles: The nobles consist of any Water Dragon who has good connections, wealth and a good record. A Peasant can be promoted to a Noble by the queen's word, or by the unanimous vote of the council. Any ranking can be promoted by the queen, but the only time a noble or even a peasant gets as high as the Royals is if they marry into the family. No rank, if not in close royal blood, can take the queen's position. Usually, the Noble holds the most teachers as some believe the peasants won't be able to teach the high rankings properly.

Guards: The role of guards consists of the Head Guard, who guards the queen herself, the Head Guard(HG) consists of around 4-8 dragons. Each family member who carries a respected name has the ability to hire guards, although for a very large sum. Guards have a reputation of going through rough training, leaving most with battle scars. Due to this the guards are respected but highly avoided and some dragons fear them.

Chefs: This lovely role consists of Chefs, Sue Chefs, Master Chefs, and the Royal Master Chef. The Sue Chefs(lowest sub-rank in this section) double check everything and can be seen in most restaurants. Chefs are just your normal everyday chef, they do everything that the other sub-ranks cannot. The Master Chefs are head of the kitchen and take charge making sure everything is right. Royal Master Chefs are chefs that only cook for the palace, the Royal Family has multiple teams of these chefs specifically for themselves. Then there are the Bakers, Master Bakers and Baker Apprentices. The apprentice follows under the master bakers as a guideline, while the master bakers work similarly like the Master Chef. The Chefs make the daily dishes requested, and the Bakers make the pastries, deserts and sometimes breakfast if needed.

Artisans: Artisans make crafts, tools, gadgets, along with jewelry. Artisan Apprentices are usually young dragons scoping out the role, and some are to follow under a mentor learning their ways and the ropes of the responsibility. Some dragons use this as a hobby while others hope to be chosen by a Royal Family member to be a personal Artisan for them. This is talked about often as the position is highly sought after and respected.

Peasant: Peasants are a role where most normal dragons reside. Some dragons live their life trying to climb the ranks, while others are comfortable with the ranks they are given at birth. This rank consists of common Surface Gatherers and Farmers, though this job is hard on Water Dragons as farming has to take place on land.

Edited at October 23, 2021 06:58 PM by Vicersle
Wings to the Wind|~|Fantasy RP|~|Sign-Ups|~|ClosedOctober 20, 2021 07:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Light Dragons: Open Roles, Closed Roles

Queen

Not open

Bodyguard

Open

(0/15)

Artisans

Open

(0/12)

Normal

Open

(0/15)

Water Dragons: Open Roles, Closed Roles

Queen

Not Open

Soldiers

Open

(0/10)

Guards

Open

(0/8)

Head Guards

Open

(0/6)

Royal Family

Open

(0/5)

Head of Treasury

Open

(0/1)

General

Open

(0/1)

Head Preist

Open

(0/1)

Queen's Advisors

Open

(0/3)

Chefs

Open

(0/7)

Sue Chefs

Open

(0/4)

Master Chefs

Open

(0/3)

Royal Master Chefs

Open

(0/3)

Royal Artisans

Open

(0/3)

Artisans

Open

(0/5)

Artisan Apprentices

Open

(0/4)

Bakers

Open

(0/3)

Master Bakers

Open

(0/3)

Baker Apprentices

Open

(0/2)

Nobles

Open

(0/5)

Teachers

Open

(0/3)

Peasant

Open

(0/6)

Human Roles:

Everything you can do that doesn't require electricity, plumbing, technology, or really anything past the Bronze Age. (Leaders, priests, and queen/kings, lords/ladies are not open)

Edited at October 23, 2021 09:58 PM by ~WaFfLeS~
Wings to the Wind|~|Fantasy RP|~|Sign-Ups|~|ClosedOctober 20, 2021 08:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

~Sign-Up Sheet~

Delete everything in parenthesis, "*" means not required.

Name:

Species(Includes humans):

Sexuality:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory:

Items*:

Religion:

Other*:

Edited at October 22, 2021 11:09 AM by ~WaFfLeS~
Wings to the Wind|~|Fantasy RP|~|Sign-Ups|~|ClosedOctober 23, 2021 09:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Okay, guys, I swear we(Me and Vicersle) are still working on this, we're just editing our previous messages. Lol
Just if you're wondering I try to add a new dragon every day. :)
Wings to the Wind|~|Fantasy RP|~|Sign-Ups|~|ClosedOctober 25, 2021 10:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Okay, guys, I'm going out on a limb here, but you guys get to design some of the detail for the Dark Dragon! PM with your ideas, please! :)

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us