Wolf Play : south park x queen.
Chatbox
 Suspicious Cloak
07:04:30 Sus
@Black, I've been trying to breed rare wolves to auction and hopefully make more mush off them, but it feel like it's taking forever.
 Black River
07:02:42 
@Suspicious Cloak
If you feel like it's going downhill, try to find a way for it to go uphill instead so you don't feel the need to abandon the account!
 Hugs4Bugs
07:02:42 Ed (he/they)
as in keep that old account and try to revamp it
 Suspicious Cloak
07:02:40 Sus
@Salem,
Maybe I should be a bit more patient I guess... I maybe should wait before I decide.
 Suspicious Cloak
07:01:40 Sus
@Black River,
What do you mean by salvage?
 Salem
07:00:51 Rumi
Suspicious
You could retire them ? I dunno. You can't move 'em to an alt account though so you really can only give it away or turn 'em into bones, or leave 'em to die naturally.
 Tech
07:00:33 
I remember having chicken nuggets for lunch and now I'm having them for dinner
 Black River
07:00:32 
Suspicious - Why not try to salvage the account your wolves are on?
 Salem
06:59:59 Rumi
Wolves
I'd say so if you want to know more about the expenses but not really if you're just saving
 Suspicious Cloak
06:59:47 Sus
They're too high rarity and one's even a Quasar.
 Salem
06:59:22 Rumi
Suspicious
You could give it to a newbie, or just leave 'em behind?
 Wolves Of The North
06:59:10 
Is hiring the secretary bird worth it?
 Suspicious Cloak
06:58:49 Sus
@Salem,
What should I do if I'm ending my other account? I have another one here. And its kind gone downhill.
 Salem
06:58:01 Rumi
Suspicious
It counts as cheating. I assume it's another way of boosting your account just like giving another account mush, which is also cheating :P
 Suspicious Cloak
06:54:58 Sus
Question out of curiousity: Why is it against the rules to move your wolf from one account to another? What if a player wanted to quit their first account but wanted to move the wolf(s) to their other account to start over?
 Old Money
06:52:25 elegance❀
gold,
thanks! I really like him^^
 Faulty Demons
06:51:05 Ollie, Gold
Old Money
Woah. I don't usally like leopard, but that is a cool looking wolf
 Old Money
06:49:45 elegance❀
I also got a df earlier today for 100 mush, how much do those usually go for?
 Tech
06:48:07 
The least I've spent on a viti is 0 mush
 Silent Lucidity
06:47:17 Silent, Lucid
Old money
That's crazy! Ive spent 250 and 400 mush on vitis

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -2
Mountain Lion : +2
Anaconda : -2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

south park x queen.December 27, 2022 12:35 AM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
please do not post here unless your name is in the title. however, you may follow along!

---

reese recently became a stray due to harsh circumstances. she finds herself away from the city and away from people, and is stumbled across by an older male wolf. their pack is known for taking in outsiders, though they're especially questionable about dogs. reluctantly, themba, the male who found reese, decides to take her in and is assigned to teach her the ways of the wolf. reese will learn new ways, and themba will perhaps learn a few things about himself.

---

discussion.

Edited at December 27, 2022 04:45 PM by queen.
south park x queen.December 27, 2022 03:11 PM

South Park

Neutral

Give Award
form by south park
R E E S E
age.
8 months
gender.
female
aroma.
vanilla
breed.
siberian husky

rank.
hunter in training idfk
desired rank.
beta female

appearance.
reese's coat would remind you of winter. her fur is a perfect definition of a chilly season. her primary coat appears to be white, though she has a creamy tan tone that highlights just about everything except her butt fluff, chest, and the underside of her tail.
she has gorgeous sky blue eyes that compliment her coat colour quite well. on her left paw, she has a white sock that goes up about 1/3 of her leg. she has white on her right paw as well, though it isn't as high as her left. she has a white stripe that starts at her forehead and ends on her jaw. it's sorta hard to see, but i mean it's there
personality.
reese is a rather quick witted female. she has the ability to catch onto things rather fast and uses this to her advantage when needed. she is known to be rather smart for a 'young pup' but personally, she thinks age doesn't define someone's intelligence.
reese is a rather generous canine. being rather gracious, she likes to do small things for the people she loves. such as waking up early to get fresh prey for her kin, etc. but nevermind that, this female is rather fiesty. she is instantly blunt and 'aggressive' with her words towards others if she feels any bit of disrespect thrown her way. this canine has a hard time trusting others. it takes her a good amount of time to fully warm up to others but, eventually it happens.

her loyalty for the pack is rather high, not too high though. although they've helped her quite a bit so far, she still hasn't fully gained their trust, vice versa. she most likely wouldn't likely sacrifice herself for the pack but if she was told to fight one another she would, though as time grows she would eventually sacrifice her life for her pack. reese is very agile and her stamina is quite high. she usually shows these skills off when hunting or sometimes just for fun.
likes.
- fall weather
- her kin
- being alone
dislikes.
- loud canines
- ignorance
- water
strengths.
- agility
- stamina
- leadership
weaknesses.
- swimming
- hot headed
- strength
goofy-ahhh.jpg
kin.
open
affiliations.
open
crush.
open
mate.
n/a
offspring.
n/a

other.
all pic credits to @south park this is my dog

Edited at December 28, 2022 12:38 PM by South Park
south park x queen.December 27, 2022 04:37 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
Themba

"You're the only one I can trust."

Male - 5 - Hunter - Content

Appearance
©quiet-bliss @ da

Themba stands at roughly thirty inches with a muscular and filled-out frame. He is obviously built for fighting and hunting, and isn't the most swift, though he is definitely strong. He has a darker coat pattern, mainly made up of a strong black that covers most of his face and upperbody, his underside mainly being a light cream color. He has dark burnt-amber eyes that are rather compelling as well as a dark nose, claws, and paw pads.

Personality
Themba is the sort of male to only speak when spoken to, but his words are wise and well-thought of. He doesn't hold back when asked for his opinion, perhaps making him blunt, but that doesn't mean he won't sugarcoat some things, he just prefers not to. Themba is a wolf who knows no limits, and believes in pushing himself to the max. That being said, that also means he's quite stubborn. He won't stop just because you told him to, but rather he'll only stop once he feels like it. He's quite the little asshole when it comes to getting things done.

Themba can be quite possessive. Once he finds something or someone he likes, you bet your sweet ass he's going to ensure the safety of it or the person and he's going to be making sure that their environment is way better than his. Why? Because he wouldn't feel like losing another person on his watch. There is a reason to his madness, and he finds that having reasons for things rather than no reason at all makes it slightly better. Themba is going to gate-keep something, but when something does come up, he's quite protective. A gentle giant, as some may say, but that's not entirely it.

Themba doesn't have many boundaries, but trust is one you cannot break. This also technically goes hand in with lying - lie to him, you will break his trust. He does give second chances, but if you cannot prove that you're worthy of his attention, then you might as well excuse yourself from his plane of existance. Themba could care less about liars and everyone like that, so he isn't going to pay attention to something he doesn't have to. He has priorities.

When it comes to things like friendships, Themba isn't very open unless you dive deep and can understand where he's coming from. He sorta speaks in riddles or beats around the bush with some things, especially his feelings, but that doesn't mean it's impossible to get close with him. What is impossible is understanding him. Themba has a hard time with keeping steady relationships, and because of his blunt nature, he may say something that he doesn't mean. He's a creature of habit after all, and obviously, that habit hasn't been broken.

Now, Themba isn't all serious. There's this sort of 'daddy' energy that comes out to play when he's in a good mood, which eight times out of ten, he's in a half-decent mood. He's caring deep down, and knows how to play and be like a puppy again. Some may find this rather surprising, but he's good with pups. He's a great teacher and because of his experiences, Themba has come to learn that he's also decent at reading others. He's observant, more or less.

Strengths
+Hunting
+Good sniffers
+Observant
+Strength
+Honest

Weaknesses
-Blunt
-Sucks at expressing himself
-Can't keep good relationships
-Too blunt at times

Affiliations
TBD

Mate
Had one in his previous pack, but it was more or less for breeding purposes - each male had to sire at least one litter before he could do as he pleased.

Open

Crush
Classified

Offspring
None

Other
Themba was a part of a pack that was rather small, though acted like it was big. He was a beta, and in his lifetime, he had to sire at least one litter before he could earn that title. He refused to do so, considering it was only for the numbers, and the female he was supposed to be mates with understood him. He was banished for some time, and after returning to the pack, it had been destroyed by itself. He left behind everything he knew, taking a singular remaining pup from his litter that didn't die in the inevitable end of the pack. Since then, he's joined Lone Creek.

Edited at December 27, 2022 04:40 PM by queen.
south park x queen.December 28, 2022 12:24 PM

South Park

Neutral

Give Award
form by - south park
A T A S I
mix
- husky/wolf mix
rank
- lead female
appearance
atasi is a very stocky wolfdog. her ears make her look as if she's part fox, but she's not. her fur is a pretty yellow colour, almost the same as a yellow labrador. atasi stands about 25-28 inches off of the ground, she's quite large. she weighs about 113 pounds and that 100% is the wolf in her, as huskies aren't on the heavier side of dogs. her eyes appear to be light brown but they're considered hazel brown, for some odd reason her tail is quite bushy and this is her favourite feature about herself, she loves how long her fur is. (i suck at writing out appearances so i'm going to leave it at this and possibly add stuff later)
personality
to start off, atasi is a very gentle and sweet wolfdog. although the wolf gene is stronger in appearance wise, personality wise- her husky genes are stronger. this little lady can be stubborn at times and she always has energy stored up in her body. it's hard to describe a complex wolfdog like atasi, but perhaps most important is that she's charismatic and good-natured. of course she can also be quite charming, laidback, and appreciative, but they're far less prominent, especially compared to impulses of being pedantic as well.
her advice, this is what she's so well-liked for. on many occasions, people will count on this and her resourcefulness whenever they need help.
nobody's perfect of course and atasi has a fair share of lesser days too. her opportunistic ways and demanding nature pose plenty of problems and reach all around. you shouldn't really ever judge a book by it's cover, but the fact that she can be quite aggressive and monstrous is an example of the saying. to top it off atasi is also cruel on the inside. her mind doesn't work the same way her words do. any healthy relationship is made incredibly difficult because of this and her barbaric nature, but different strokes for different folks i guess.

fair is fair though, atasi does give some redeeming qualities, but
unfortunately, her monstrous nature can always be counted on to turn things back for the worse.
scent
- vanilla bean
- waterfalls
- sleeping
- being around her loved ones
dislikes
- birds
- most humans
- hot weather
- other dogs being too close
- loud noises, she gets irritated
birthday
zodiac
- aquarius
phobias
- deep water
mate
- armen
pups
- reese
crush
- armen
kin
- reese | 'adopted' daughter
other
- husky / wolf mix
- ALL picture credits go to lakela on da!
south park x queen.December 28, 2022 12:32 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
_____ ARMEN _____

"Keep my name out of your mouth before I rip your tongue out and shove it down your sorry excuse of a throat.

Male | Hunter | 6 | Husky/Wolf Mix

Appearance

©DrachenVarg-stock @ DA - All images

Armen stands with his head low and ears forward, his stride long and powerful as his eyes narrow on his surroundings. His height is on the larger end of the spectrum, being roughly twenty-four inches and weighing roughly fifty, almost sixty pounds. Although not the largest and most intimidating dog, Armen has found that his cold stares and glares can speak a thousand words. His build is a stocky one, though covered by his thick layers of fur that are meant to keep him warm.

His pelt is a more unique one, being a mix of the common white and black, but also some browns and tans. His entire underside is an off-white, and his topside is a dark gray, slightly darker on the top that hugs his body and goes slightly down his legs. There is a tan that lingers on his pelt, patching in behind his ears and on his withers. This same light brown can be found below his brilliant blue eyes, which are as cold as the ice that he has walked on, if not colder. In the middle of his face is a dark dot, right between his eyes. His face is mainly rounded, ending at his black nose.

Personality
Armen is the sort of male to create any chaos and settle it down in an instant. Where he steps, something bad is bound to happen, but because of how brave this male is, he is fearless. He does not fear many things, and the only genuine thing he is scared of his probably heights. Armen does not take things lightly, either. As a more stoic male, he doesn't always read the room unless your joke or sarcasm is obvious - expect an ass chewing from him any moment he gets. He takes his job very seriously and expects nothing less from his team mates. If you do not manage to put in the same amount of effort, even if you're tired, he'll probably scream at you. Armen has endured some of the worst as his years on the team, therefore he knows in any given situation that there is probably something more that could go wrong.

If it weren't obvious enough, Armen knows how to put someone in their place. He's dominant, and just the way he holds himself proves that. Armen does not let anyone get past him - he is on top, and that is the only way it should be. He tries to be the best leader possible, and his quite fair nonetheless, and tries to be as diligent as possible. He is calculating and observant, and is indeed the quiet type. He doesn't speak unless he absolutely has to, and nine times out of ten, it's probably to scream his head off at someone. However, just because Armen seems to be like this big asshole (which, to be fair, he is, but he has his reasons), he is a great leader and has proven that over the past years.

Armen is not the most social animal around. He's not awkward, but he isn't the one to carry the conversation. His mind is normally all over the place while worrying about the team and what their next move could be. His relationships normally go south - he simply does not have time for them. He lacks the effort it takes to make a good relationship, platonic or romantic. Armen has never been truly interested in someone for quite some time (and that's not counting some stupid crush he had as a pup). Armen believes that in order to stay focused he must have time all for himself, or most of it at least. Not only is he the strong silent type, but he's also the loner type more or less. While he does work well with his team (otherwise that wouldn't be a team, would it?), he prefers to keep his feelings private and devote all of his time to being the best he can be. Cocky? Maybe. But a good leader nonetheless.

Armen has had struggles in his life that he does not like to discuss. That being said, this tends to lead to a lot of built up emotion and he can become a ticking time bomb. It is a matter of time before it goes of, and nobody knows when or how or even why this would happen. Armen had always struggled with truly opening up to someone, and since most of the others he's loved has either left or died, his emotions and signals are mixed. However, it's obvious when Armen does or doesn't like you - he'll simply tell you. Armen does not beat around the bush when it comes to getting his point across - he is straight forward and prefers that you are honest with him, even if the truth does and can hurt.

Armen is dedicated to say the least. He takes pride in what he does, and is selfless in the way that he will put the team first rather than what is best for him. As stated before, he tries his best to be as fair as possible. Armen does not appreciate any problems among his team, so he always makes it known to speak your mind rather than keeping something to yourself because you think it will cause diversion. Although it might, it's better to let something be known. At least in his opinion. Armen is always willing to hear what someone has to say, stupid or intelligent. He will try his best to do what is asked of him as a leader, but he knows that deep down he cannot please everyone in his life. That being said, there are some selfish traits lingering within this brute. But that's with anyone, right?

Building trust with Armen is complicated, to say the least. He doesn't just let anyone in. He's dry in the aspect of conversations, and doesn't really find himself willingly socializing and getting to know someone else unless there is absolutely nothing else to do. His mind is very work-oriented, so friendships and relationships are not the first thing that comes to mind when he thinks of his team. While he does think of them as family, it's more or less coworkers. There has only ever been one true person in his life to see all of him, and that was his mother. However, maybe he will find someone new and perhaps build something even better with them. For now, Armen is a focused, devoted, dominant, slightly intimidating struggling with his inner demons as he faces the hardships that is thrown at him and his team.

Mate
Lead Female -- Portrayed by South Park

Pups
Reese - Surrogate daughter

Crush
Atasi

Kin
N/A

Other
Husky/wolf mix :)
south park x queen.December 28, 2022 01:30 PM

South Park

Neutral

Give Award
reese was rather confused. why would the people she grew up with do this to her? she didn't know how to live by herself, to be fair she IS a house dog. she didn't belong on the streets or in the wild, she belonged in a house with her owner and just her owner. the young female decided sitting there pouting will do her no good, so she started to make her way into the forest that surrounded the pup for miles.

it was more peaceful than she'd thought it would be. there were a couple of times the cream-coloured dog got scared by some mammals in the bushes but it was no biggy. overall the forest was okay, reese concluded that she wouldn't mind living her life here until she died. honestly, it would be kind of nice. she wouldn't have to be couped up in a house all day, she could actually get out and run around. she loved to run and jump and do just about anything which meant she got exercise. she'd just have to learn how to get her own food and water - and truly, she was not ready for that. finding water resources would be time-consuming and hard especially as she wasn't familiar with the area. the husky found a rather thick and large tree stump and decided to sit, or lay on it for the time being. jumping up on it, she sat down and looked to the trees above her. birds flew from branch to branch, some chasing each other while the others perched one by one, sleeping peacefully.

deciding it would be better to lay down, the female did as so. she figured chasing bunnies and squirrels would be easy as she already had a high prey drive and was quite speedy. "all i hope is that i end up okay in the end." the pup whispered under her breath before laying her head on her paws while watching the area in front of her.

Edited at December 28, 2022 01:34 PM by South Park
south park x queen.December 28, 2022 09:28 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
"the journey north wouldn't be too bad right now," themba muttered to his companion armen. armen gave a confused look.

"you mean like in your old tribe?" he questioned.

"pack - and yeah. it was this... annual thing during the summer. stock up on food and head out. humans could never touch us there," themba informed his friend. armen nodded.

"you make humans sound so bad," armen said.

"that's cause they are. your experience is much different than ours. besides, how is it you're more in touch with your dog side than your wolf side? you've been out here longer than you've been in there," themba questioned.

"because i was a working dog. i didn't get pampered by them, but they never showed me harm. of course i made mistakes, just like any one of you. you wolves were always harsh towards us half-breeds, let alone the pure-breds." armen gave a small flick of his tail.

"i figure having this sort of freedom would make you feel more... out of touch with it," themba stated.

"i still work, it's just not the same kind of work. and there's just no humans around. it's still obeying the rules, the alphas, my superiors, you," armen said playfully.

"you would be nowhere without me, old-timer," themba smirked.

armen was only about two years older than themba, but themba was considered to be one of the older wolves in the pack. most still frowned upon the idea of dogs, even half-breeds, in the pack. every time he got tired of being the one chosen to take them under his wing, but somehow, he always got sucked back into it. he figured for a while, no dogs would be out this way. not with the winter setting in soon.

themba suddenly stopped in his tracks, lowering his head. "stop," he ordered, armen doing the same just a few feet behind him.

"what is it?" the other male asked, lowering his head as well.

"someone's here. it's not one of us," themba informed armen. armen nodded.

"what's the move?" the husky asked.

"it smells recent. best to check it out rather than trying to put it off. can't be having that fall on our shoulders. besides, we're on patrol, might as well do what we came out here for," themba responded. armen followed his friend's moves as themba began following the scent's trail. it led him to the eastern border of the territory.

on top of a tree stump, the two friends stumbled upon a young female. she couldn't have been older than a year or so.

"one of you," themba grunted.

he couldn't do this again.

with armen it was easy. the male was older and was down to learn what was needed and was open-minded. but a young pup? themba shook his head and looked at armen.

"themba..." armen trailed off.

"no."

armen shrugged and looked towards the pup. "hello," he greeted. his tone was warm and welcoming, one that you could trust.
south park x queen.December 28, 2022 10:48 PM

South Park

Neutral

Give Award
the young pup kept her head low, closing her eyes and thinking to herself. i really hope my owner is okay.. he left so abruptly, although i don't know if i'll see him again. not in these conditions. reese sighed and watched as the wind blew leaves all around her and stood up, took a couple of steps to where she reached the edge of the stump, and then returned to the position she'd just been in a couple of seconds ago.

"overall i should be fine. i'll live, i like my new home so far" the dog hummed as she felt a wave of contentedness flow over her body. surprisingly the young female felt relatively fine, almost completely normal like it was just another day. but, deep down she knew it might not as easy as it seems.

reese suddenly felt like she wasn't alone. it scared her in a way as literally, anything could be in the same presence as her. she perked her head up and heard noises coming from the left of her. whatever it was, she wasn't trying to be in its way so she laid her head back down and decided to act like she was sleeping. it will be okay, just breathe and don't freak out the female said in her brain, trying her best to keep quiet to not be noticed. reese didn't seem to hear any more noises so she figured the animal - or whatever it was - had finally sensed her presence in the area and perhaps, gone on alert or whatever. was she in some else's territory? she didn't think any wolves or anything would be in the area, but could there be? what would she do?

out of nowhere, a voice. not a very threatening voice, just a rather trusting "hello"
reese perked her head up once more and looked to her left, seeing a husky-like dog standing there silently. being rather hesitant, reese raised her hackles slightly and remained silent, before standing up and sniffing the ground. all seemed well, so she decided to give the dog what it deserved. a reply. "hi" she simply said, still a bit hesitant. "am i in your way?" the young pup added, rather submissively

Edited at December 28, 2022 10:56 PM by South Park
south park x queen.December 28, 2022 11:10 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
themba glared deeply towards armen. themba had the superiority over the other male, thus his word went when the two were alone. not only was it because themba had been in the pack longer and was a wolf, but armen was still technically in training. no wolf-dogs or dogs had actually achieved their ranks, mainly because of the wariness the alphas hold for them.

when the pup had responded, themba could feel the aura of the atmosphere change. this dog was lost. she was hesitant, which he could tell because of her voice. armen smiled softly. "not necessarily. we come from a pack-"

armen was suddenly cut off by themba who now stood in front of him, his back facing the pup.

"no, armen," themba said sternly. "i'm not fucking doing this," he hummed deeply, a slight rumbling in his throat. his words were passionate and sincere, and he couldn't care less if the dog had heard him. armen lowered his head.
"this is a kid, themba. you're just gonna leave a kid out here? all alone? c'mon, man," armen argued. he figured his point made sense. a child, all alone, having no idea how to survive. could themba really be that cold towards a fellow canine that was considered an outsider? armen cocked his head.

themba looked over his shoulder, looking down at the child. "no." his stern tone was rather menacing, but armen couldn't help but to insist.

"you know what the alphas would say. they'd smell her all over us," armen stated.

"fuck," themba muttered. he turned around, facing the pup now, looking down at her. he huffed in slight annoyance. themba could still smell wherever she came from. that meant she had just recently been dropped off, though the scent wasn't as strong. how long had she been out here?

no. asking questions would simply make themba want to get invested. he would not be doing this again, let alone with a child. children always were harder than adults. adults understood. children were always causing trouble. themba pinned his ears.

"what's your name, kid?" he asked, softening his tone. armen's eyes softened. hopefully themba had given in.
south park x queen.December 28, 2022 11:26 PM

South Park

Neutral

Give Award
a wolf-like creature stood beside the husky dog in front of reese. she didn't quite understand who these folks were and where they'd come from, neither did she know what or who they belonged to.

the wolf was much bigger than the dog, which meant he or she most likely had more power. when i said i didn't know if there were wolves here i never said i'd like to find out, she huffed in her brain. reese didn't know if she should be scared or what - but what she did know is that if she didn't play her cards right she could most likely end up in a risky or scary situation.

the male husky began to speak once more before being cut off by the now to her information, male wolf. he didn't sound too pleased, not too happy either. it didn't matter to reese though. honestly, she could care less about what the two were chatting about. the two males didn't have any significance to her, she didn't even know their names. should i eavesdrop?? ehh, i don't know. i should just pay attention to myself.. but would it be beneficial? the pup argued with herself before quickly sitting and paying close attention to what the two were saying.

the husky seemed to protest over what the wolf was saying, though the young pup couldn't really make up what he was saying. she could hear some stuff, but not much. reese looked to the side and stood up, before circling around the stump once and laying back down. she didn't feel threatened enough to need to be in a different position so she figured why not just lay down?

suddenly the autumn-coloured wolf began to speak once more. this time - it was to the husky pup herself. "what's your name, kid?" the male asked. "reese" the young canine spoke in return, not really knowing what else to say. "what's yours?"

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us