bro is 107lb
yet i still trained him like he's baby </3

-WP Click-
 Ghost Queen
03:50:02 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif XD
 Ecifircas
03:48:59 
I only train wolves that aren't boosted. For some reason, any wolf with a boost just gives me hell Explore-wise. I'm a DH hater. x)
 Ghost Queen
03:48:06 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif all good XD it more her boost that i think is worth training since i only accept boosts but thank you XD
 Ecifircas
03:47:19 
Ghost Queen, it was just my opinion - take it or leave it, haha. I only train HW wolves with good vitals, low-gen, and agreeable / obedient dispositions.
 Ghost Queen
03:45:12 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
i think ive had worst trainers etc my current team and i can cp train her thats easy XD
 starmutt
03:43:42 marsh | they/it
Expand your territory. Level up in the Forest.

Completed: 0/5

in the winter? D: absolutely not im staying in jungle
 Bears den
03:40:43 Bear
Guys IÂ’m down to my last 17 mush :((
 Ecifircas
03:36:10 
Nah. Low-weight, no leg up on the CP / talents, and negative vitals. Pretty girl, though. ^^
 Ghost Queen
03:27:18 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
do you guys think she worth training
-WP Click-
 Bears den
03:20:40 Bear
Guys IÂ’m listening to Pretty fly (for a white guy) by The Offspring and IÂ’m absolutely rocking out in my bedroom
 Ghost Queen
03:09:25 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
or any dom
 Ghost Queen
03:08:48 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
well most of my wolves didnt end up getting the full dom XD and it moved around my alpahs and betas
 ZEFHYR
03:07:56 
hey, Ghost, what happens when you changed the dominance?
 starmutt
03:07:51 marsh | they/it
yeah the way it staggers is a little goofy
 Ghost Queen
03:07:18 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
it just stuffed up my alpahs and betas i might just do it my self XD
 starmutt
03:06:16 marsh | they/it
my dominance is too high i would be in shambles

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : +5
Copperhead : -4
Cheetah : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Cereal x MemoriesJanuary 17, 2022 04:07 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Don't post here if you're name isn't up here. However, feel free to read along to the RP.

Discussion:

Edited at January 17, 2022 04:10 PM by Cereal
Cereal x MemoriesJanuary 18, 2022 09:59 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award

Name:

Kostas Osborne

*Nickname(s):

Kos, anything you can come up with

Male

Sexuality:

Panromantic Demi-sexual

*Alignment:

True Neutral

Role:

Assassin/Bodyguard

/~/

Appearance:

Kostas looks rather intimidating because of how large and athletically built he is. he stands at 6'2" and is 209 lbs, the extra weight being mostly muscle. He has a strong, squared jaw and a strong nose to match it. His eyes are such a dark brown that they almost look black, and they hold a cold, knowledgeable look the majority of the time.

Kos's skin is a light tan while his hair is black, arranged neatly on top of his head. His skin is smooth, save for a small scar on his upper lip from a childhood accident, and his body is rather squared with big muscles.

Now, onto what he wears. Kostas is one for simple but good-looking clothes, wearing a simple, collared, solid-colored T-shirt and either blue or black jeans. At night he'll wear sweatpants, and, if it's cold, a sweatshirt, if not, nothing else. He does run in the mornings, wearing athletic pants and a loose T-shirt while doing so.

Of course, if he's working, Kostas will be wearing a partial mask to cover his mouth and nose, a black cloak with dark clothing underneath, and black army boots.

Along with all of this, Kos has a small tattoo of a lily on his arm.

Personality:

To people who don't know him, Kostas may come off as cold, but really he's just quiet. To some people, he is. Kos has a tendency to brush people off or turn them away, and, though he doesn't show it, he does feel guilty. He doesn't like hurting people, but sometimes you have to do things you dislike for self-preservation.

Along with showing no emotion and being a trained killer, Kos does tend to step back and observe rather than join in on activities or conversation, silently noting down every small detail for later, theorizing on behaviors and other things, trying to figure out what certain people struggle with or excel at so he can use it or make sure they don't use it against him. He's very good at it too, it's not often that people realize what he's done until something's already happened.

Along with all of this, Kostas is a very intelligent person, which is all that most others know about him. He's obsessed with knowledge. In his mind, if he understands everything, nothing can hurt him.

In reality, Kostas's obsession is due to trauma. He's been on his own for a long time and has seen, first hand what can happen to someone who's not paying attention and allows someone to catch them off guard. He hopes to learn as much as possible so that something like that never happens again.

On another note, if you do befriend Kostas, you're pretty much guaranteed a friend forever. Even if you don't talk for ages, you're still in his mind. Also, if he tells you he'll do something, he'll get it done. No matter what.

Strengths:

Intelligence, hand-to-hand combat, reading people, strength, hiding emotion

Weaknesses:

Mental illnesses, speed, expressing emotion

*More Emotional/Logical:

Very logical, Kostas, though he listens to others' feelings and can give good advice, struggles to stay in tune with his own emotions. He tends to rely heavily on logic to back up his opinions and ideas and he struggles when he's asked to talk about his feeling, defaulting to trying to explain where different emotions may come from rather than what he's actually feeling.

Mental Illnesses:

Depression, OCD, C-PTSD

Edited at January 19, 2022 07:16 AM by Lost Memories
Cereal x MemoriesJanuary 19, 2022 11:13 AM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:
Prince Rhazien le Doux (Real Name)
Eoin Brevil (Fake Name)

Nicknames:
The Prince of Magic