Wolf Play : Lucius // Juan
Chatbox
 That Grape Guy
08:00:51 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
-WP Click-

what Greek goddess should I name her after?
 Werewolf
08:00:17 Lycan, My can
Zeraphia

Alright. Though I seriously need to stop shipping the characters.
 Zeraphia
07:59:44 Vah was attacked
Lycan

Hmm, not quite ringing a bell for me. Ah well.
 Werewolf
07:59:16 Lycan, My can
Zeraphia

It's one that Mark Ruffalo did. I just remembered the Thriller dance.
 Zeraphia
07:58:26 Vah was attacked
Lycan

Ooh I don't think I recognize that last one
 Werewolf
07:58:01 Lycan, My can
Zeraphia

Mostly like avengers but I have started thinking of 13 going on 30 kind of role play.
 Zeraphia
07:57:09 Vah was attacked
Lycan

Oh dang! What kind of fandoms?
 Werewolf
07:56:57 Lycan, My can
Zeraphia

I feel that. I get the most randomness of role plays.

I even started thinking of fandom role plays.
 Zeraphia
07:55:57 Vah was attacked
Lycan

All the time.

Absolutely all the time XD it's kind of bad because my poor blog post can only handle so many words/characters
 Werewolf
07:55:04 Lycan, My can
Anyone else just randomly thinking about role play plots?
 Serpents
07:54:45 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
hi auroa sorry I was getting food
 Pink Tears
07:51:43 Tears, Pink, Pinkie
dead chat.
 Gallifrey Falls
07:41:25 Allons-y / Myth
Hello
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:41:19 Aurora / Crezzie / L
...I froze chat again!..🤔
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:37:00 Aurora / Crezzie / L
Hi Serpents!
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:36:39 Aurora / Crezzie / L
Who else is here to take a small escape from the crazy sudden turbulence in politics?
One thing I haven't said in chat all day that I'm asking now is, how's everyone else here doing?
 Serpents
07:35:41 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
anoyne up for an rp pm me
 Zeraphia
07:29:33 Vah was attacked
Stygian

I honestly might--
 Stygian Forest
07:21:14 
Zeraphia

Turn that down?
 Zeraphia
07:18:35 Vah was attacked
Stygian

It's been slow going that's for sure. I also have a "conquer" one for the tundra and ugh. 0/10 not my favorite.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +2
Boar : 0
Red Fox : -5
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Lucius // JuanOctober 18, 2021 10:21 PM

Lucius

Darkseeker

Give Award
Y'all know the rules. Do not post if your name isn't in the title.

───────────────────────────

PLOT
fantasy ∘ mxm

The time has come for the first generation of Grecian dieties and creatures of legend to die out, thereby passing on their thrones to their chosen heirs. It seems that these new rulers, however, have conflicting views on how Olympus should be run.

Discussion thread: Clicky

Edited at October 18, 2021 10:23 PM by Lucius
Lucius // JuanOctober 23, 2021 07:34 PM

Lucius

Darkseeker

Give Award
Contempt bubbled within the young god's throat and writhed upon the tip of his tongue, nothing but an especially fragile sliver of self-control keeping it back as he watched his recently crowned brethren chat amongst themselves. Poor, naïve souls, the lot of them- suddenly thrust into power by the egotistical bastards that believed they'd never die until they did. Not a single one of them had any right to be here. Not even him.
He scoffed to himself and sipped upon freshly brewed wine, quickly averting his eyes as a familiar face looked his way. He was in no mood to mingle, but he wouldn't miss this banquet for the world. First impressions were precious when it came to building character; if he was to pull off this lengthy charade, then even as the sound of approaching footsteps and a woman calling his name caused him to grit his teeth, he would prove himself to be bubbly and sociable and nice, goddammit.

"Cyril! I was starting to think you wouldn't make it."

The lass's voice grated against his brain like rusted metal against stone. Khiiral, the notoriously self-absorbed heir to Nike's throne. Why she had latched onto Cyril specifically was beyond him, but even now he never seemed to be able to escape her grasp- she was like the boisterous little sister he never wanted. Even though she was, in fact, vastly older than him.

"You've been hiding away in your mother's temple for so long, I was afraid she'd changed her mind and locked you up after all," snickered the goddess as she settled herself beside him and proceeded to pluck the glass from his hand to taste its contents for herself. That, weirdly enough, he didn't mind so much. Sharing is caring, after all.

"My temple," he corrected stiffly, only to be waved off with a dismissive flick of the wrist. Tch. Had he not promised himself to mind his manners, he would've rolled his eyes so hard that they'd have gotten stuck back there. Still, he forced a smile, one not so plasticky and bitter that it might seem fake but not warm enough to seem genuine, either. "I. . . didn't want to dampen anyone's mood while I grieved."
Either satisfied with this answer or opting to completely ignore it, Khiiral began some long-winded tirade about her own woes and triumphs and whatever other nonsense popped into that half-empty head of hers. Her voice soon became nothing more than background noise. Cyril allowed his gaze to wander along the crowd whilst his accomplice droned on, studying the sea of faces both familiar and not. He had spent most of his life in that temple; if the children were not brought to him during his youth, then he would have never met them at all. Truthfully, he wasn't sure whether that made his plan more exciting or more daunting. But that's why he was here: to get to know these people. To figure out how to get underneath their skin. To learn their behaviors, their weaknesses, their deepest desires, and to use this newfound knowledge to either build them up, or destroy them.

The hand that came to clamp upon his shoulder jolted him from his thoughts, the god's brow furrowing ever so slightly as he came to meet the other's gaze. He was half-expecting to be lectured, fearing that his inattentiveness might've lead to a few too many unanswered questions, but she only bid him adieu and skittered off to go bother some other poor soul. Only then did he allow for that eye-roll that he so rightfully deserved. Some people never learned when to shut up.
Upon noting she'd taken his wine with him, Cyril pulled himself from his seat, swiping the nearest glass off the table and sauntering off to find something to refill it with. This was going to be a long day.
Lucius // JuanOctober 23, 2021 08:51 PM

Xuân

Darkseeker

Give Award

Kallan didn’t like parties. Especially ones filled with his fellow gods who all only cared about power and wealth and fame. The only things giving them said power were measly mortals who gave up their very essence to the great and wondrous deities. It was sickening. Maybe that was just the case for Kallan, but watching someone take over your parent’s job isn’t the most pleasant thing. Recently, his father and uncles had both faded on the same day. Kallan was the heir for Hades, and Trini, his sister, had become the new goddess of the seas.

He was grumbling to himself about how the festivities were horrid when his sister wandered over with a glass of wine. She handed it over with no words and only a raised eyebrow. “What’s got your feathers in a clump brother?” He glared at her out of the corner of his eyes. She should know. Out of everyone she should know. Trini had been with Kallan when they had watched their goddamn parents die in front of their goddamn eyes. He had always been the more emotional one. The one who actually felt emotions to a human level. Trini had called that his “Achilles Heel”. She told him sternly to fix himself up and make good standings with the others. By the end of her little speech he had wandered off with the wine glass still in hand. He found he didn’t like alcohol unless he was surrounded by irritating distractions.

Which was the current time.

Rubbing his eyes, he made his way to a more shaded area, where not as many gods laughed and boasted in boisterous tones. He felt tired. Tired beyond his years, which would last much longer considering his obnoxious immortality. Sometimes Kallan wondered what would happen if he could die. He wanted to, somedays. End it all with one simple action. It didn’t have to hurt him. Just a small little-

“Oh Kallan! I didn’t know you would be here! You usually hate these parties on Olympus. Just like Hades, hah! I guess it’s a part of the job description, no?”

Hunter. The golden, wondrous son and heir of Apollo, with Hunter being worse than his father by tenfold. Him and Khiiral, heir of Nike, were close competitors and companions. They were also both the biggest annoyances together. Thank the gods Khiirral was off with some other group. Time to be social I guess. Personally, Kallan strongly disliked Hunter, both for his too cliche name, and for his horribly dishonest self. He could barely keep his facts straight, which irritated Kallan beyond measure. “Hunter! It’s been a while. Sorry, I can’t talk, I have to, er,” Kallan quickly began glancing around for some excuse. Someone he didn’t dislike and was on good terms with. His eyes made contact, or he thought his eyes met Cyril's features. They were sculpted to god-like, ethereal beauty. He had never been on bad terms with Cyril or his two parents. “Cyril. I was just going to meet him.”

Hunter didn’t even look disappointed as he stated in a false cheery voice, “Oh no, I understand! I was just on my way to talk to your sister! I just wanted to say hi.” And with those words, he stalked away. Kallan couldn’t tell if Hunter just got under your skin easily, or if he was trying to, but either way, he didn’t really care. He had to keep up the act. Hunter had eagle eyes, after all.

Kallan began making a false confident step towards Cyril. His forefinger and thumb fidgeted together, rubbing the tips of his digits together in a slightly uneasy manner. Cyril had always been a wild card. He was pretty sure Persephone and Aprodite had been on good terms though, and Kallan himself had never done anything wrong against them. Kallan halted in front of Cyril, immediately adopting a rather civil and formal tone. “Hello Cyril. How are you?”

His voice felt stiff and uncomfortable in itself. Why was he so uneasy around Cyril? Kallan hesitantly took a drink out of his wine glass, trying to avert his eyes in the best way possible. His eyes. It was his eyes. They held some sort of… aura, like how Ares had always stared down everyone on a moody day.

Lucius // JuanOctober 24, 2021 06:13 PM

Lucius

Darkseeker

Give Award
Truthfully, it wasn't the party that Cyril minded, but rather the people in it. Strangers were his least favorite type of people, even more so than vindictive ex-partners, and he had quite a few of those. There was only one deity in his closely knit circle of friends and he had no idea where they were, likely off napping in the shade somewhere—and, if one couldn't tell, the rest of his comrades were not invited. He wasn't even permitted a plus one! And while his goal involved befriending a good handful of his brethren, he was most definitely not in the mood to be getting cozy with any of them today. All in due time.

He didn't hate anyone here, not truly. Had no mutual bad blood, no sworn enemies, no one that had him considering this so-called "godly wrath" that their predecessors spoke so frequently of; as far as he was aware, the only reasons anyone ever disliked him were things that weren't true, many of which were his doing. One cannot imagine how much easier it is to gain another's trust by proving an already fake reputation to be false.

That, however, did not mean there weren't a few faces that he could go a few millennia without crossing paths with. He had grudges to hold and hills to die on like every other self-respecting divine. But hatred? Oh, hatred was not a good color on him. He'd do everything in his power to prevent someone from having that much influence on him- and if that meant consuming more than his fair share of wine within the next couple of hours, then so be it.

Cyril all but hid behind his glass. With the rim rested against his lower lip and his eyes having upon whatever lay beyond one of the many windows lining the dining hall, his mind gradually began to wander, and he found himself at ease in spite of his festering aggravation. Until someone spoke his name.

His eyes drifted from the window and fixed upon the deity in question. Their face was vaguely familiar, although he couldn't recall ever having a meaningful conversation with them. He did, however, recognize them as one of Poseidon's spawn- but more importantly, as the one who took over Hades' throne. Those names had him clenching the stem of his glass a little too tightly. But oh, what was this one's name. . .
"Kallan," Cyril greeted finally, a flood of relief touching the very corners of his features when the title finally came to his tongue. He lowered his glass to offer a tired smile, noting but paying no mind to the other's blatant discomfort. Poor thing looked like a startled dog. "I'm alright, thanks to the wine. How are you?"

His eyes rolled from hair to shoes and back again as he murmured his half-hearted answer. Not in a flirtatious manner, mind you, although he would rather someone assumed his intentions be more coy than anywhere near the truth. How convenient it was that two of the three kings' heirs were siblings; it'd be so much easier to keep an eye on them this way. And, quite frankly, he was still embarrassed over having almost forgotten the name of potential competition. Thank goodness no one could read minds around here or he'd be redder than his drink.
Lucius // JuanOctober 24, 2021 06:38 PM

Xuân

Darkseeker

Give Award

Kallan felt ever so slightly more relaxed at the moment when Cyril had responded, but that didn’t really mean anything. The heir of Aphrodite had an almost pretentious aura about him, though his eyes were ever so cunning. The twin orbs’ simple elegance radiated. They were unnaturally colored, clear and shimmering. He wasn’t necessarily trying to keep constant eye contact with Cyril, but his eyes kept drawing him in. They were rather glorious. A quite morbid thought began crossing his mind continuously.

Could I make those eyes my own?

It’d be more practical to change just the eye part of his form instead of physically removing them, but they kept catching the light, and Kallan’s eyes. Quickly the son of Poseidon glanced away to the forehead of Cyril. It might make it a bit odd to constantly stare into said eyes. Eyes of a predator. Hopefully, Cyril couldn’t read Kallan's expression or thoughts. Hopefully. His voice started loosening up as he took a half step forward closer to Cyril to speak his works quietly but more clearly. He took a drink of his wine to make himself more heard.

“I would say the same thing. There’s no good banquet without wine,” he glanced outward at the ballroom and took another sip before quietly muttering his next words. “And there’s no such thing as good festivities without a good method to escape.”

Kallan could feel that Cyril had to be a rather extravagant person, but the way he was observing the proceedings was as if he was clearly above everyone else. The air of him was obvious, at least to Kallan’s bland eyes. He agreed, though. Most of the heirs in the room were inexperienced and pathetic. He could already imagine the arguments brewing of how to rule Olympus and govern the mortals below, and their world, of course. Thankfully, Kallan would mainly reside in the Underworld with the blank slates called spirits.

“I don’t know about you, Cyril,” he muttered, liking the way the other’s name tasted, “but I plan on making a rather discreet exit. This party just isn’t very suitable for me. I'll probably be on my way soon after I get another glass of wine.”

He finished off the glass of wine with a bored expression. Normally, he would smirk a challenge at Cyril, but Cyril was Cyril, and not the type to be messed with unless by one of his comrades. Hades had told Kallan to mingle and meet potential allies, and choose who not to partner with, who not to mess around with. Kallan found it rather stupid and could already tell most would not want to work in the oconfinements of the Underworld.

It was fine by him. It would be much easier to make renovations to the Underworld to modernize ir and organize it when there were less deities roaming about with their irritating personalities.

Lucius // JuanOctober 24, 2021 09:53 PM

Lucius

Darkseeker

Give Award
Upon taking note to how Kallan's eyes kept wandering back to his own, Cyril's smile twisted into something a touch more kittenish. He found it flattering, if anything; personally he found his eyes to be one of his best attributes, and was nothing but enthralled by the prospect that someone else may think the same. He was even tempted to tease the other over it but ultimately decided to keep quiet, given that he didn't know Kallan very well and couldn't be sure he was the playful type. Not yet.

"Oh, agreed. I've been waiting for an opportunity to get out of here." His gaze settled upon one of the many entrances to the hall. Or rather, one of the many exits. His original plan was to mingle until someone else claimed they were tired and use their departure as an unquestionable reason to take his leave, but this event was too. . . impersonal for his tastes, and he was beginning to feel he wouldn't make it that long. He preferred quieter, more intimate settings, where his accomplice's attention would be solely on him. Watching his brethren run in circles trying to get in a conversation with every single guest was exhausting. He admired the hustle, though.
Extravagant was most certainly accurate, if not an understatement. Cyril, like his mother, had an aptitude for drawing attention while keeping it subtle and classy. He'd have several of his peers wrapped around his finger by now had he not been so worn down already. Still, he decided he would be calm and professional today- no dramatic exits this time.

Reverting his attention to his new company, Cyril couldn't help but chuckle at Kallan's plan. Short and sweet. Not his style, but respectable nonetheless. "I wish you luck. I'll be leaving soon myself once I figure out how to get out of here," he cooed whilst admiring his own reflection within the contents of his glass. Because gods liked to stick their noses into everyone's business, and it was rare anyone of such standing would ever take "no" for an answer, simply getting up and leaving was not exactly an option here without risking another negative stamp to his budding reputation. Wouldn't want to be written off as a buzzkill, after all. He figured that he might find someone who was more eager to flee the scene and latch onto their arm as they took their leave, or perhaps fake a headache and hope no one suggested he just drink more wine until he couldn't feel anything at all.

His eyes flicked back to Kallan then, and there was the faintest glimmer of mischief dancing about them, gone as quickly as it'd come. If one looked any closer they might be able to see the lightbulb that popped over his head.
"I know we're trying to escape socializing here," Cyril began as he set his glass upon the windowsill before coming to clasp his hands together, his voice having lowered to a fallaciously innocent whisper as he leaned ever so slightly closer, ". . .but perhaps you could use a little company? At least until we're out of everyone's view. No one will stop us if we leave together."

Now, he wasn't the type to beg on the first date, but given that he didn't know Kallan particularly well, Cyril figured it'd be easiest to appeal to him with a jest. From what he'd gathered, most of his kind were relatively good-humored so long as the punchline wasn't an insult to their character. You know, fragile egos and all that. Kallan didn't seem quite so temperamental, but Cyril would opt to try and press his buttons at a more convenient date.
Lucius // JuanOctober 25, 2021 08:40 PM

Xuân

Darkseeker

Give Award

His eyes caught the light as he glanced at each of the varying entrances in all of their glory. Exit. Kallan didn’t necessarily dislike all parties, and he believed that the privacy of solitude was far more immaculate than most things, but he did rather enjoy getting out and meeting new folk. Kallan liked socializing when it wouldn’t really affect him. This banquet affected him. He would be forced to work with a majority of them for quite a while, though it was simpler as he was probably going to be stuck mainly in the Underworld depths.

Would he lose so much unturning his soul to the son of Aphrodite? He could. Cyril didn’t seem too horrible yet though. Kallan was just glad that he wasn’t stuck with some other stuck-up, bastard of an immortal. He placed his glass down on a nearby table, sliding his tongue across his sharpest canine. A thoughtful expression entered his features. A floating tray of more wine glasses floated by, almost out of Kallan’s reach. He plucked one out of the tray with a delicate hand and inspected the drink. It was bright, bloodred, with a shining of gold in them, a symbol of it being a godly drink. He took a sip, though suddenly didn’t feel as thirsty for the alcoholic beverage. His reflection in the glass was pristine, as was only expected of the gods. He didn’t seem particularly stunning, especially beside a deity whose mother was the goddess of love. Kallan didn’t seem inclined to improve his appearance. He merely dressed in an outfit befitting for an immortal of Olympus and had set off.

He snorted at Cyril’s response half-heartedly. “I daresay you won’t have a better opportunity without me. Most gods here will begin noticing after more than one has left. They like saving the… funner festivities for the more ending times of the banquets, as it should be.” Though he didn’t know the other very well, he could tell the two could get on in a rather well suited manner if they didn’t have a horrible falling out, as was common amongst most of the other, petty gods.

Cyril leaned closer and Kallan raised an eyebrow at his words. Now that’s the plan that sounds reasonable. He smirked, the light of innocence bashfully being brought into his eyes. Normally, he would have left alone without a care about what the others thought, but most liked paltry gossip, despite having no evidence. They would notice Kallan and Cyril exiting together as a duo. It was a rather splendid idea, though Kallan would have never suggested it. There was the point of Cyril declining if he had, or the part where Cyril thought Kallan was an idiot.

It felt like the start of a fairytale, of sorts. Where two members of nobility decide to make their majestic escape from the festivities that are oh so terribly dull. He had always been told the same types of stories from his mother as a younger child. He could never forget those moments. They had typically been the highlight of his evening, after all.

It could also be the beginning of a rather grand adventure. Two protagonists making the journey to become the fated villains or the shocking heroes of the grand story. However cliche they were, Kallan had adored fantasies like them. They were beautiful and always intricately weaved stories.

Kallan stepped ever so slightly back to glance in Cyril’s eyes again. “Hm, I like the idea, magic man. Would you take my hand? Don’t worry. It’s not a bonding of souls or a marriage proposal. Nothing as extravagant.” His grin widened as he held out a hand delicately. An offering that marked an agreement. He raised an eyebrow lightly and his face became smug once again.

“Come, monsieur. Let’s get a move on, shall we?”

Lucius // JuanOctober 27, 2021 08:44 PM

Lucius

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ah, yes, those who ruled this plane did seem to be the morbid type. There was always some big event when it came to more dismal or even apocalyptic times, but something as important as a new generation taking power only prompted a casual get-together? The sentiment almost brought another eye-roll out of him. He'd have to plan something a little more suitable for himself and his circle of friends- perhaps he'd even invite Kallan to come along. If he could manage to coerce one of the main trio onto his side—or, at the very least, have them promise that they would stick to lingering on the sidelines whilst his plans came to fruition—that may very well be what fully swings the odds in his favor.

So, when his proposal was readily accepted, Cyril graciously took the hand that was offered to him and intertwined their fingers together with a cheeky grin.
"Oh, I don't know," he cooed, playfully brushing up against his accomplice's shoulder, "I think the bonding of souls would be romantic."

Though he figured a little lighthearted flirting never hurt anyone, Cyril decided he'd back off then, readopting that faux irreproachable visage of his once more as he led Kallan to one of many doors leading to the outside world. He was careful not to meet anyone else's gaze as he went and allowed onlookers to giggle and whisper and speculate amongst themselves. As far as he was concerned, they were simply jealous that he was able to befriend—well, he was getting there, anyway—such a major influence on their world. As they should be.
Only once the fresh air hit him did Cyril take notice of how nauseating the smell of various liquors and half a hundred bodies squeezed into a room was. His gaze shifted from the clear skies down the mountainside to the lively world below, and he breathed a sigh of relief, unconsciously squeezing the hand that he was unaware was still in his grasp. It was too beautiful a day to be stuck in a room full of narcissists- not to be hypocritical or anything.

Upon finding that he was still gripping onto Kallan's hand, Cyril quickly let him go, a light rouge dusting across his cheeks. Whoops.
"I'm sure you have important duties to get back to," he chuckled sheepishly as his hands came to fold at the small of his back, his fingers curling weakly at his silken garb. As his gaze fell, a few lengthy tufts of onyx hair slipped in between his horns, shielding his eyes and the conniving glaze that rolled over them. "I. . . don't suppose I could keep you a little longer, though? The party was a little overwhelming, but I haven't had the pleasure of seeing many new faces recently."

While it wasn't all untrue, this supposed loneliness of his was more a result of him avoiding his people rather than the other way around. Upon finding that he had inherited not only his mother's genetic fortune but her sensitive heart as well, he knew that he had to isolate himself or his failure would come in the form of being unable to force his own hand. So he did. And now it was closed off to outsiders, all the cruelty of his curse leaving him with the perfect advantage to worm his way into his peers' good graces. Kallan seemed like a convenient place to start.
Lucius // JuanOctober 30, 2021 02:47 PM

Xuân

Darkseeker

Give Award

In all ways it could be interpreted, Kallan didn’t have many companions. Sure he had Ethan and Io, but he couldn’t necessarily speak to them. They both sort of represented his godly hierarchy, Io having been a gift from his mother, and Ethan having been raised by Persephone and Hades. If Io was a little energetic butterfly of the sea, then Ethan was the gentleman hellhound who roamed the Underworld. They were the two closest companions he could think of, which was rather sad, but at least he had someone.

It wasn’t that he was antisocial or something of the like, but then again, he would much rather prefer watching blank souls be herded like sheep then have to sit through one more damned banquet. Cyril seemed decent. Kallan kept repeating that to himself. Shockingly, there weren’t many deities anymore who were genuine. There was no guarantee Cyril was, but he seemed like a nice enough person. He was immortal as well. He wouldn’t live forever, but for a long while was good enough for Kallan. Befriending mortals always saddened him when he thought of their deaths.

Kallan’s face warmed as the two’s fingers weaved together. Cyril’s flirtatious voice wasn’t helping either. The two made their great escape. Voices could be heard following them. Some heads turned, but it was mostly over paltry gossip, Kallan told himself.

He didn’t really have very high expectations for himself, but the Big Three were always respected, and he was taking over one of them. Some might see that as an opportunity, but Cyril seemed like the type that was accidentally powerful. The type to capture many folks and their attention with no effort at all.

The world seemed so much brighter without the claustrophobic closing in of the walls. The way the lights had shined in the festival areas was sickening and too fake to ignore. It was fancy and extra, far too much for the likes of Kallan. It was so much duller compared to the shine of the falling sun. Cyril squeezed Kallan’s hand, and he clutched the other’s hand a bit tighter with a warm feeling in his chest. He thought not much of it, glancing out to the landscape.

Cyril quickly let go and Kallan looked up at his eyes. A bit of coloring entered Cyril’s cheeks, Kallan beginning to smirk lightly.

Cyril was undeniably gorgeous, but he seemed to have a boyish charm, chuckling softly. Kallan hadn’t noticed it before, but his voice was alluring. It wasn’t as entrancing as his eyes, but the tone of his words was soothing and very attractive.

“We still have some daylight to spare, and even more of the night I’d say. What do you suggest we kill time with?” Kallan cocked his head, a smile continuing to touch the tips of his lips. His eyes were shining, even more so with the reflection of the sun. “We could take a voyage to the mortal world, perhaps? Or I could show you around the Underworld.” His offerings were utterly genuine. It wasn’t the most common for Kallan to be gallanting about and handing out invitations to see his little corner of the world, however a mess it was.

The thought of Ethan and Io’s thoughts on Cyril flashed his mind briefly.

"Or we could leave it here and be on our own ways," he laughed lightly. The prospect had been momentarily bothering him. "Either way, it was nice meeting you, Cyril."

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us