Offense Sal
But I feel like I may be a bit more experienced than you in this department
 Pyr0M4ni@
05:15:05 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Hey
Sal
 Pyr0M4ni@
05:14:32 Silver/Pyro/Luna
I've been bilingual since I was 2 years old!
 Purgatory
05:14:31 Purge/Purse/Pug
Maybe go to Salom, my profesora would yell at me for using improper "spanglish" all the time
 Pyr0M4ni@
05:14:12 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Falling stars
I speak fluent Spanish
I can always help!
 Salom_
05:13:14 Sal, Salmon
Star
I also have open dms if you need anything! I've taken tons of Spanish classes over the years
 Purgatory
05:11:53 Purge/Purse/Pug
Falling
What's troubling you? Can PM if you'd like, I might be able to help
 Amygdala
05:11:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Purse
It's okay...i figured as much XD

Well consider this getting ready for ep4 od second season🥲
 Falling Stars
05:10:54 star, she/her
guys help- my spanish class is driving me mad
 Purgatory
05:10:10 Purge/Purse/Pug
Amy
I meant of season 1 lol my bad
 distant-lands
05:09:58 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 Amygdala
05:05:21 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silent
Oooo mexican :o

I ate it for the first time last week. I am not a fan of spicy food so i avoided it 😅

But it's acrually pretty good
 AppleTrees
05:05:06 Apples
Hoi chat :]
 Amygdala
05:04:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Purse
You mean episode 4? Because it only has 2 seasons.

But still i am sorry. While i couldn't care less a out spoilers i know some people do. I will be more carefull from now on XD
 Silent Lucidity
05:04:10 Silent, Lucid
Amy
I'm doing pretty good. Waiting for the Mexican food to get here
 Amygdala
05:02:46 Amy/Anpmygdala
Not really good after finishing ep4...i have seen all the spoilers...i saw it coming but damn...i was not prepeared

How are you
 Purgatory
05:02:20 Purge/Purse/Pug
Brother... :') I'm on like season 4 though so it's really my fault for waiting so long to watch
 Silent Lucidity
05:01:43 Silent, Lucid
Hey Amy. How are you?
 Amygdala
05:01:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hi silent
 Silent Lucidity
05:00:51 Silent, Lucid
Hey chat

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : +1
Black Bear : -4
Coyote : +3
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook

Evans Journal (Glowmire)August 26, 2024 11:34 PM

Red River Wolves

Neutral

Give Award

DNP

Evan’s journal from the Glowmire Roleplay

It is a thick book bound in durable leather. The pages are yellowed with age yet hold up nicely despite being jagged at the edges. The cover is scuffed at the corners, but the spine shows little signs of wear, as if it has not been used much. On the first page, there are three letters:

E. R. S.

Edited at August 31, 2024 09:09 AM by Red River Wolves
Evans Journal (Glowmire)August 26, 2024 11:37 PM

Red River Wolves

Neutral

Give Award

Entry #1

Fritz gave this to me a long time ago, before he everything. I guess I should probably start writing in it now. I’ve stumbled on this place called “Glowmire.” The townsfolk are nice enough, but it’s a strange place. It’s surrounded by the Rotten Forest, a forest of… well rotting everything. The trees are decaying, fungi are everywhere and dangerous creatures inhabit the land. The townsfolk have made due in what seems to be the only safe spot around. No one seems to know how to get out. At least no one that did has come back.

I went fishing with a goat-wolf hybrid called “Milo” a while back. We went out onto the open sea, and I hooked a mosasaur. I didn’t get a good look at it except for the head and tail. It was as magnificent as it was threatening. I didn’t want to kill it, so I cut the line and let it go. I hope I can go back and catch it someday.

(C): #302386

I’m out hunting cheetahs now in the Rotten Savannah. I’m accompanied by Azumi and Cassidy. Azumi is a coati I found at the Decaying Sea Cliffs while fishing. I had a dream about Cassidy and finding him here. Everything played out as it did then.

We came across a camp once inhabited by two cooks out in the Rotten Savannah. Java and Joov. One brother went mad with discovery, trying to find everything edible in the forest. The other snapped sometime during their journey, started cannibalizing other adventurers before turning on his brother. It seems someone figured it in time to kill him right after. The brothers were strung up in a bag in their camp. The one who killed Java stayed behind. It seems he killed someone important to them.

Who knows what else is in this forest, if it can even be called just a forest. There are yellow trees, whispering aspens, in the middle of the desert where they should not be. Even the peacefulness of this oasis feels like a mask. We better keep moving.

Edited at August 26, 2024 11:46 PM by Red River Wolves

Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us