Hallow

Oooh he's gorgeous!
 Hallow's Eve
05:39:40 Hallow, Eve
-WP Click-
This is Wraith!
 Silver Winter Pack
05:38:41 Haven
oh yeah did I mention I went camping yesterday?
 Silver Winter Pack
05:37:57 Haven
back, and holy shit! 2 canoes flipped and I was the one who could bring the 4 boys back with a kayak. I'm 108 pounds which isn't much but when you add it to the kayak's weight, which also had some water in It, and the weight of one of the boys it equaled at least 250 lb. I took them all one at a time.
 Zeraphia
05:36:37 Vah was attacked
Hallow

Sure!
 Hallow's Eve
05:36:17 Hallow, Eve
Zera

Wanna see him?
 Zeraphia
05:34:58 Vah was attacked
Nez

Ooff. That's even worse. Having to move around something inconvenient. Ugh.
 Nez.ity
05:34:20 
Vah

Yeah and its making it hard for us to decor the room, because I want the bed in the closet...but the TV will have to be near the leak because we won't see it if its else where.
 Zeraphia
05:33:56 Vah was attacked
Katy

Oh man! Lactose is a buggar as well--
 distant-lands
05:33:34 katy | beetle
Vah,
well that's good at least! i've never had an issue with gluten but i'm lactose intolerant and have been accidentally "poisoned" a few times xD
 Pyr0M4ni@
05:32:46 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Ooh
Yay!
I'm immediately going there!
 Zeraphia
05:32:25 Vah was attacked
Hallow

Very nice!!

Katy

Haha--I mean, I deifnitely have brain fog and a bit of rumblies but it hasn't been too terrible. So I'm thinking it was a very "light" contaminationing
 distant-lands
05:32:05 katy | beetle
Pyro,
my bad, lol! it's uploaded to my forum art gallery too ^^
 Zeraphia
05:31:47 Vah was attacked
Nez

Oh man. Of course it's leaking in the one singular place that you definitely don't want it to leak by.
 distant-lands
05:31:41 katy | beetle
Vah,
i just need to finish it before the 24hrs is up </3 i had big ideas and now it's time to execute them, lol.

awh that's not good! hopefully you feel alright
 Hallow's Eve
05:31:18 Hallow, Eve
Zera

I'm doing good! I finally got the wolf I have been talking about customized!
 Nez.ity
05:30:44 
Vah

I never liked the bed frame so I pretended to be upset about it breaking lmao! I want something a bit more fancier.

The leak. Well, its not bad but my boyfriend thinks moving certain things around will get his Xbox wet and damaged due to it.
 Pyr0M4ni@
05:30:08 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Deviant art🥲
I can't view 😭😭

But I want to

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : +1
Black Bear : -4
Coyote : +3
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook

In Her GraspAugust 26, 2024 06:06 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Attempted first person :3
Lil bit of lore for Vesper
⊹⋆☽⋆⊹⋆☽⋆⊹
The sound was soft at first, a faint, almost inaudible whisper that seemed to echo in the corners of my mind. It tugged at the edges of my awareness, teasing, like a shadow just out of reach. I tried to ignore it, brushing it off as the creak of old wood or the wind rustling through the trees. But the sound persisted, growing louder, more distinct. It was a low, throbbing hum, like the distant hum of a swarm of bees or the murmur of a crowd just beyond the horizon.

I paused, my heart beating a little faster, as the noise grew more insistent. There was something unsettling about it, something that made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. I turned my head, trying to pinpoint the source, but it seemed to come from everywhere and nowhere all at once.

"Vesper," it whispered, soft and cold, like a breath of icy wind brushing against my ear.

My pulse quickened. I scanned the darkened forest around me, my eyes darting from shadow to shadow, but I saw nothing out of the ordinary. Just trees, twisted and gnarled, their branches reaching out like skeletal fingers. Just darkness, thick and suffocating, pressing in from all sides.

But the sound persisted, following me, taunting me. It was closer now, almost as if it were right behind me, whispering my name over and over again, a low, guttural chant that sent chills down my spine.

I started walking faster, my footsteps quickening as I tried to outrun the noise. My breath came in short, ragged gasps, and my heart pounded in my chest, a frantic rhythm that echoed the pounding in my ears. But no matter how fast I moved, the sound kept pace, relentless, unyielding.

I could feel it now, a presence, something dark and malevolent, lurking just behind me, its cold breath brushing against the back of my neck. My skin crawled, and a deep, primal fear took hold, gripping me with icy fingers. I broke into a run, my feet pounding against the forest floor, leaves and branches crunching underfoot.

But the sound followed, growing louder, more insistent, a cacophony of whispers and chants that filled my mind, drowning out everything else. My heart raced, my lungs burned, and my legs ached, but I couldn't stop. I had to get away, had to escape whatever was following me.

But it was no use. The sound was inside my head now, seeping into my thoughts, twisting them, warping them. I stumbled, my vision blurring, the world spinning around me. I could feel it closing in, a dark, oppressive force that crushed the air from my lungs and squeezed the life from my veins.

Then, suddenly, there was silence.

I froze, my breath catching in my throat, as the oppressive weight lifted, leaving the air cold and still. The forest was eerily quiet, the only sound the rapid thumping of my heart.

I slowly turned around, my eyes wide, my muscles tense, ready to bolt at the slightest sign of movement.

But there was nothing.

Nothing but shadows and darkness.

I exhaled shakily, my body trembling with adrenaline. I had just imagined it, I told myself. It was just my mind playing tricks on me.

But as I started to turn away, something caught my eye. A flicker of movement, a flash of white against the darkness. I squinted, peering into the gloom, trying to make out what it was.

And then I saw her.

She stood just a few feet away, half-hidden in the shadows, her pale face glowing in the darkness. Her eyes locked onto mine, cold and unblinking, like twin pools of ice. Her lips curved into a smile, a cruel, mocking smile that sent a fresh wave of fear crashing over me.

"Addie?" I whispered, my voice trembling.

But it wasn't my sister. Not really. This was something else, something wearing her face, something twisted and wrong. Her smile widened, revealing sharp, jagged teeth, and her eyes glowed with an unnatural light.

I took a step back, my heart racing, as she began to move toward me, her movements slow and deliberate, like a predator stalking its prey. I tried to run, but my feet were rooted to the spot, my body frozen in terror.

She was on me in an instant, moving with a speed and grace that defied human limits. Her hands, cold and strong, gripped my shoulders, and she shoved me to the ground. I gasped as the air was knocked from my lungs, pain shooting through my body as I hit the hard earth.

I struggled, trying to push her off, but she was too strong. Her hands slid down my chest, her nails digging into my skin, and I felt a sharp, searing pain as they sliced through my flesh. I screamed, the sound echoing through the silent forest, as blood poured from the wound, soaking my clothes, warm and sticky.

"Addie, please," I choked out, my voice barely a whisper.

But she just smiled, her eyes glinting with malice, and pressed her face close to mine, her breath hot against my skin. I could feel the life draining from me, my strength ebbing away with each passing second.

Then, just as suddenly as it had begun, it was over. She released me, her hands slipping away, and she stood up, her form fading into the shadows as quickly as she had appeared.

I lay there, gasping for breath, my vision swimming as the pain overwhelmed me. My hand instinctively moved to my chest, pressing against the gaping wound that now ran across my torso, a jagged, bloody line that burned with every breath I took.

And then, as the darkness closed in around me, I heard it again.

That sound.

That soft, insistent whisper.

"Vesper..."

Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us