Big stonks
 technoblade
01:15:35 Lil Techy | Techno
Goofy

gimmie the rain!

Stygian

I know right!

Eno

Big stonks! Puts my old jasmine days to shame.
 Eno
01:13:17 
Technom,
Sheesh major stonks if I ever did see any *^*
 mission goofy
01:13:16 
techno - woah thats a lot
 Stygian Forest
01:13:05 
Techno

That is a lot of apples.
 mission goofy
01:12:35 
woawoawoah it is pissing down so hard here
 Continental Wolves
01:12:33 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
9 females bred to him popping tomorrow, 7 of those are customs so fingers crossed for good pups
 technoblade
01:12:26 Lil Techy | Techno
Enigma

I also sold a dye today so this week alone I have made 41 apples.
 Enigma
01:11:54 
@techno
Seeing the success of your thread is making me wish I had attempted to sell my moonflowers!
 technoblade
01:11:20 Lil Techy | Techno
i've made so many apples this week :D so happy
 Eno
01:10:10 
Starmutt,
yep! not sure why it does that e.e

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -2
Green Python : -3
Coyote : -1
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize
   1    2 

What pet should I get?October 22, 2023 02:37 PM

BuggyOs

Neutral

Give Award
Hello! So, I'm moving into an apartment soon, and when I do my mom said I'd be allowed to get a pet. However, there's some restrictions, causing me to not know what I want to get.

So far, my main idea is some sort of lizard such as an leopard Gecko.

Restrictions:

No dogs or cats
No rodents (mice, hamsters, ferrets, ect)
No spiders or scorpions
No snakes
I also have to be careful of size. I'm not going to have enough room for a bearded dragon, so smaller lizards are the way to go. I would like something I can hold, so no fish.
If you all can help with ideas, that'd be great!

Edited at October 22, 2023 03:22 PM by Buggy Boo!
What pet should I get?October 22, 2023 02:43 PM

Whispering Rain

Neutral

Give Award
You should get a Leopard Gecko or a Five-lined Skink. Skinks are very cool with their long tails
What pet should I get?October 22, 2023 02:47 PM

Ace

Lightbringer

Give Award
Crested gecko
What pet should I get?October 22, 2023 02:49 PM

Crescent Nightwalker

Darkseeker

Give Award
Personally I have had the same problem in my life about indecision on getting what type of pet, just a month ago, and the chances were so slim that I just decided not to get a smaller pet because of those limits.
So if you're more likely in a situation of really not wanting to wait any longer to get a pet JUST IN CASE, take my advice--
If you DO feel ANY pressure like you MUST get a pet because either you never had a pet before or you REALLY want to look for a bond you're more likely looking for in a bigger animal, like a guinea pig, or a rabbit, or a cat, or a bird, or even a dog, just know that you really don't to let yourself feel RUSHED or pressured to get a pet because you've waited for a long time. I wish I knew this earlier in my life! You have a lot of time in life and when I was wanting a pet for YEARS, it really took me a while before I began to realize that the feeling I felt was more like a rushed feeling, like I had to get my hands on an adopt. Now I'm living in a condo, and I just had to make the decision that I'm most likely getting a dog in the future. When you get more room, trust me. You'll look back and realize you have much more by that time and you will have higher chances of getting a better pet better than being pressured by the thought that you 'need' to get a pet. If it really isn't a pressure and it's less about bonding and it's about more of a hobby, I do suggest you keep looking.
In summary, getting a pet is actually important to consider, including the details of health and get care, money, cost of food, tank and how much you're willing to dedicate your time to your pet. I really hope this advice helped. Have fun pet- searching!

Edited at October 22, 2023 02:57 PM by Crescent Nightwalker
What pet should I get?October 22, 2023 02:51 PM

Crescent Nightwalker

Darkseeker

Give Award

Edited at October 22, 2023 02:52 PM by Crescent Nightwalker
What pet should I get?October 22, 2023 02:54 PM

BuggyOs

Neutral

Give Award

Crescent Nightwalker said:
Personally I have the same problem. But take my advice--
If you feel any pressure like you MUST get a pet because either you never had a pet before or you really want to look for a bond you're more likely looking for in a bigger animal like a guinea pig or a cat, or even a dog, just know that you really don't to let yourself feel rushed or pressured to get a pet. You have a lot of time in my life and when I was wanting a pet for years, it really took me a while before I began to realize that the feeling I felt was more like a rushed feeling, like I had to get my hands on an adopt. When you get more room, trust me. You'll look back and realize you have much more by that time and have higher chances of getting a better pet better than being pressured by the thought that you 'need' to get a pet. If it really isn't a pressure and it's less about bonding and it's about more of a hobby, I do suggest you keep looking.
In summary, getting a pet is actually important to consider, including the details of health and get care, money, cost of food, tank and how much you're willing to dedicate your time to your pet. I really hope this advice helped. Have fun pet- searching!

So, I've had dogs and cats throughout my life, and a hamster at my dad's house that I took very good care of, despite it not having a big enough cage (I didn't have a choice in the matter). I've been debating a pet for a while, and now I'm getting a chance to get one. I do still need to see how much space I'll have, so I'm not really rushing. This is just so I can get the neccessary research done so that I'm not unprepared! Thank you though!
What pet should I get?October 22, 2023 02:54 PM

BuggyOs

Neutral

Give Award

Ace said:
Crested gecko

I hear they don't like to be handled too much, and I want something that will let me hold it
What pet should I get?October 22, 2023 02:55 PM

BuggyOs

Neutral

Give Award

Whispering Rain said:
You should get a Leopard Gecko or a Five-lined Skink. Skinks are very cool with their long tails

I'm currently researching leopard geckos! I'll research skinks too
What pet should I get?October 22, 2023 02:58 PM

Crescent Nightwalker

Darkseeker

Give Award

Buggy Boo! said:

Crescent Nightwalker said:
Personally I have the same problem. But take my advice--
If you feel any pressure like you MUST get a pet because either you never had a pet before or you really want to look for a bond you're more likely looking for in a bigger animal like a guinea pig or a cat, or even a dog, just know that you really don't to let yourself feel rushed or pressured to get a pet. You have a lot of time in my life and when I was wanting a pet for years, it really took me a while before I began to realize that the feeling I felt was more like a rushed feeling, like I had to get my hands on an adopt. When you get more room, trust me. You'll look back and realize you have much more by that time and have higher chances of getting a better pet better than being pressured by the thought that you 'need' to get a pet. If it really isn't a pressure and it's less about bonding and it's about more of a hobby, I do suggest you keep looking.

So, I've had dogs and cats throughout my life, and a hamster at my dad's house that I took very good care of, despite it not having a big enough cage (I didn't have a choice in the matter). I've been debating a pet for a while, and now I'm getting a chance to get one. I do still need to see how much space I'll have, so I'm not really rushing. This is just so I can get the neccessary research done so that I'm not unprepared! Thank you though!

You're positively welcome, friend!
What pet should I get?October 22, 2023 03:12 PM

Ace

Lightbringer

Give Award
I've got one, she loves to come out and play, if you get a baby, their awesome, rescues not so much

Buggy Boo! said:

Ace said:
Crested gecko

I hear they don't like to be handled too much, and I want something that will let me hold it

Forums > Socialize
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us