Owch :')
 Arachne
05:45:06 Ara/Kat
Urux
Yeahh :')
 Urux
05:41:14 Urox
Ara
How does that happen? Packs get deleted?
 Arachne
05:37:11 Ara/Kat
iÂ’ve lost like 5 paws in the last few days x.x
 kycantina
05:15:51 ky
Urux, ooooh pretty! I can see why you did it lol
 Ace
05:14:19 ace <3
pvp anyone? its for my quest
 Urux
05:10:29 Urox
Hahah, that's true. She was a pretty wolf, but she gave me duds and I needed space. :') I needed the room for these
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
 kycantina
05:09:27 ky
Urux, naw if it were me they'd be bones, you're fine :))
 Urux
05:08:19 Urox
Morning :)

One of my girls is in the sanctuary with her son and I feel mean lol
 kycantina
04:54:03 ky
Good morning chat :))
 Drunken seas
04:38:17 Pera
Katy
Thanks, and you too!
 distant-lands
04:35:01 katy | beetle
it's alright, i was lost when i first started too xD it's a tad difficult at first, especially on mobile since everything's more compact.

i'll talk to you later though, have a good night/morning :)
 Drunken seas
04:33:56 Pera
Katy
Ah ok, I will probably chat to you later xD I am not very good at this.
 distant-lands
04:32:48 katy | beetle
i don't mind :) i may be logging off soon though
 Drunken seas
04:32:15 Pera
DonÂ’t mind if I Pm you if I need help?
 distant-lands
04:29:36 katy | beetle
of course :D
 Drunken seas
04:29:25 Pera
Katy
Thank you so much!
 distant-lands
04:29:01 katy | beetle
Pera,
i found a masterlist of character codes someone put together ^^ it's pretty useful. some of them are mobile-friendly as well, usually the shorter ones with less buttons.

-Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -3
Coyote : -4
Red Fox : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize

Pets?August 21, 2021 10:50 AM

Evergreen

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

This didn’t seem like it would go in the poll section, but please move it if this is the wrong place.

Okay, so for those of you who don't know, I'm working with a group of volunteers to make a WP Newspaper. We decided that some real life topics could help make it more interesting. Pets were one of them.

So, if you have any pets you would like to share pictures of to be in the newspaper, feel free to post here! You can also include a short description if you want to! Anyone and everyone is welcome to post, the more pets the better!

By posting, you are agreeing to have your pet's image used by the newspaper in any edition (could be this month, could be next month. It could be even longer depending on how many replies this gets). You will remain the owner of the image and will be credited.

If you were looking for the section about recipes, I also have a thread for that in the same section as this one.

For more information about the newspaper, please visit the Clubs section for our sign-up / discussion thread! There's plenty more information there and we're always looking for new volunteers.

Edited at August 21, 2021 11:28 AM by Evergreen
Pets?August 21, 2021 11:23 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
The German Shepherd with the little stuffie is named Zeke. He is a sweet little boy and a amazing cuddler. He turns 3 years old the 31st of December or the 1st of January.
The small wolf looking pupper is named Bear she is about 10 years old. She is very cute and my favorite pupper. She isnt very playful though due to her age.
(hopefully that wasnt to much lol)
Pets?August 21, 2021 11:24 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hello, I'm not a part of this but thought I'd post some pictures of my kitten.
Chunk is a Maine coon tuxedo. We found him under our car a couple weeks ago, and just look how big he's grown! We estimate his age to be 8-9 weeks old, and we believe he was a stray until we rescued and brought him in. Chunk is a bitey, teething kitten with a spunky attitude and a secret love for snuggles and playtime. <3
Pets?October 10, 2021 04:10 PM

Icywolve pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
This boy is shadow my mini Schnauzer he is a love bug and has to be under my feet all the time he like to help me do things around the house but sometimes it don't go as planned for him If your wondering if he blends in at night yes he dose even during the day we sometimes can't see him
Pets?October 10, 2021 06:36 PM

Lokieography

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is my Lilo 😌 she's a wheaton terrier and poodle mix, and she just turned 5 this year. She just got a fun haircut. I asked them to give her a mullet, and boy does she look goofy. xD I think I like her fluffy. Lilo is unfortunately a lot like me, she comes and says hi then lurks somewhere out of the way until someone wants to do something with her. She's smart but stubborn, and she thinks I don't mean it when I say "come" half the time. I've been taking her to the doggie daycare where I work, and she's learning that it's fun to play, and the other dogs aren't there just to scare her.

Forums > Socialize

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us