he looks so cool :D
 Lightningbolt998
06:38:36 🍀Thunder
-WP Click-
Thoughts?
 TheFlyingKitten
06:38:28 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@ET

Lol, I'm pretty sure it is. Hate if it wasn't though, after the horrid lockjaw I'd probably have to face, I hate how much the injection site hurts after a tetanus shot.
 Doodle Dragon
06:38:28 Irish Gay Rat
I just realized yall are talking about horses right now lol
 Doodle Dragon
06:37:44 Irish Gay Rat
Klownz,
Yeah, retire, nothing really good besides rarity, which still isn't that good lol
 Nevermore.
06:37:25 Never/Nev
ET

Everyone knows when you've been dumped that's for sure. Show jumping is a bit more lenient but dressage and hunter jumper is not. The white is the one thing I hate about showing. I cannot for the life of me keep my breeches or shirts clean.
 Klownz
06:37:03 Spider,Rake(He,Him)
-WP Click-

retire?
 Eternity
06:36:39 ET
TheFlyingKitten
Yikes, hope your tetanus is up to date 😭

Hope you're okay

LMAO oh my god, that sounds awful but also oddly endearing. I literally just had a video about the absurd amount of sheets and rugs pop up on my feed.

At least they're pretty 😭
 TheFlyingKitten
06:36:35 Petri Dish/Sorceress
-WP Click-

Haven't thrown this in the water for a bit.
 Eternity
06:34:37 ET
The tall boots I can get behind, not so sure about the tan or white though
 Klownz
06:33:46 Spider,Rake(He,Him)
-WP Click-

should I make him a battle wolf or an explore wolf?
 TheFlyingKitten
06:32:17 Petri Dish/Sorceress
Bruvs, I just stepped on a rusty nail while taking the recycle out, RIP. Didn't break the skin but I was shocked it happened, lol. Hidden in plain grass.
 Nevermore.
06:31:50 Never/Nev
ET

Let me tell you, they are. I love my OTTB but the constant shoe bills and vet bills are awful. He has about four different sheets for different weather and thinks he is deathly allergic to flys. If he is sore anywhere, he'll lay out in his pasture groaning until I go and handfeed him grain 🤧 Such talented horses with the bodies of china glass.
 Eternity
06:29:44 ET
LMAO, I only hear that OTTBs are fragile and are constant vet bills 😭 but that's about as far as my knowledge of them goes
 Nevermore.
06:28:55 Never/Nev
Please ET, nothing wrong with being a horse boy </3
Let me tell you, no one looks better than if they are in white or tan breeches and tall boots.
 Nevermore.
06:27:17 Never/Nev
ET

I'm sure that there are some nice gaited horses out there, but my spoiled ass will never own anything but a OTTB or a warmblood </3
 Eternity
06:26:16 ET
Huh, that's interesting :0
I've never met any in person, only seen videos online ahah. Not really a horse person, I did a smidge of riding lessons as a kid. I'm an ex-horse boy, no longer a horse boy </3 [thank god] LMAOO

I just think they're odd, but very interesting.
 Rogue Wildfires
06:23:56 Mac and Cheese
Kitten,
Oop lol XD
 Eternity
06:23:48 ET
Nevermore
Smooth brained moment, I forgot/didn't know what posting was LMAOOO now what you've said makes sense
 Nevermore.
06:23:45 Never/Nev
ET

I have never met a young person who rides a gaited horse. Every single one I have met is an older (60+) lady who has hardly any experience with horses. They are nearly all as brain damaged as their horses. I don't want to offend anyone who rides gaited horses, but I have yet to meet a nice gaited horse.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Vicuna Wolf : +5
Crocodile : -4
Cheetah : -5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

The End Is Near [Fantastical Wolf RP] [Sign Ups]July 11, 2024 02:23 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

The End Is Near

Something is certainly changing in the forest. The birds do not sing as loudly or as cheerfully anymore. Their song is replaced by eerie quiet and the hollow rustling of leaves. Wildflowers used to bloom and freckle the lush green meadows, but they are now scarce and beginning to wilt. The cool river used to run calmly, splashing playfully at one's paws on the riverbank. But the river is now running dry and muddy or becomes overflooded and dangerous with hidden rip currents. Prey used to run plentiful here, but the animals seemed to have gone into hiding. Clouds cover the sky, creating shadowy days and shrouding the sun.

It has become very clear that something has stirred in the land. Something sinister. It isn't just the usual turn of the seasons, it almost feels... evil. As wolves walk through the forest their fur may stand on end. It may feel like there is an unknown presence lurking. Invisible eyes burning into your back.

Then one night everything changes.

A storm like no other. Lightning and thunder spin the world into darkness. Large rumbling clouds cover the sky, blocking out even the smallest wink of moonlight. Ash falls from the sky like snow.

Four entities suddenly touch the earth. Four powerful wolves, each representing a piece of the apocalypse.

Death, Famine, War, and Conquest.

Have they come to bring death and suffering? To bring the end? Or is there another reason they have arrived?

To make matters more confusing, it seems as though a few wolves in the near vicinity of the eye of the storm have also been changed. Remade from the same magic of the muysterious storm. Because after the thunder and lightning and ash, pieces of stars seemed to fall in magnificent streams of sparkles and glitter. Wolves who came into contact with these stars inherited magical powers.

Perhaps these newly changed wolves are the guardians meant to protect the world from the Four Deaths. Or maybe there is something else at play.

Either way, destiny has twisted reality. It gave death in the form of Conquest, Famine, War, and Death itself.

But it also gave hope in the new guardians who were star-touched that very night.

Edited at July 16, 2024 06:14 PM by Red Moon
The End Is Near [Fantastical Wolf RP] [Sign Ups]July 11, 2024 04:33 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

More Info

Host Note, please read

Hello! Welcome to this RP. I was hoping to mix fantasy elements with a Wolf RP. Something new and hopefully exciting for some. I also did draw a bit of inspiration from the Four Horsemen from the Bible(?). I am not religious, I do not know much(or anything really) about these religious stories and I am not claiming to. I did not intend for this to be to the book, so if you're looking for accuracy, you will not find it here, sorry. Just pulled a bit of inspiration from it, thats all.

I left it open for plotting and such, and hope that others find some creative ideas to throw in. For example, I already have some ideas of where this could lead if anyone is interested:

- 1: A battle between the Guardians and the Four Deaths to save the world(epic, dramatic, idk how this would end, lol)
- 2: A mystery/adventure spin, where maybe the Four Deaths kinda are also lost and don't know why they are even there either. Together, the Four Deaths and Guardians figure it out and must find a way to stop the world from ending using a mix of their powers(?)
- Something else? Who knows, lol, if you got ideas, put them in "Other" or if you like one of the above ideas(1 or 2).

Additionally, it is going to be set up where the Four Deaths are ancient, know their powers and how to use them, etc. Maybe or maybe not they are evil, up to you and our plotting I guess. Maybe some are, some aren't. Or all of them are. Or maybe they are shown another way of life through the teachings of the Guardians. Anyway, but the Guardians have new inherited powers which they must learn to master. Either alone by trial and error, or maybe even some or all of the Four Deaths actually help them out? This would be more the route of plot idea 2.

Another note.. yeah. If this does not have much interest I'd love to turn it into a small group RP instead :) TBD, depending on the amount of sign ups and characters.

_____

Background

The Four Deaths are Famine, War, Conquest, and Death. All four of them are ancient beings who have lived for many many generations. Too long ago for anyone to really remember. They are thought to be legends. So when they touch down on earth, it changes everything. Rivers dry up, prey is scarce, the weather changes drastically, etc.

Famine
Famine has the power to control the amount of prey available. They are able to "summon" prey animals if they wish, basically bringing them into existence. On the contrary, they can also eliminate prey animals if they wish. Their power over prey animals can extend to non-prey, such as bears, mountain lions, etc, but this takes a bit more focus and control. They have a special connection with other species, generally. They can understand them and even speak to them. They also are a gifted hunter with heightened senses and better luck at successful hunts. They also have influence over plants. They have a special connection with nature and can cause plants to grow or to die.

War
War is extremely strong and brutal. Very gifted in the art of combat, War is not an opponent one would want to be against. They probably have won almost every battle they have come across. They have the ability to even sense one's upcoming attack or planned moves occasionally, allowing them to be one step ahead sometimes. Additionally, they can slightly edge others into an angered and impulsive state. Persuasive, strong, and dangerous.

Conquest
Conquest is a mind bender. They are manipulative and power-hungry. They can usually read others' minds and thoughts and use this information to manipulate. Conquest also has the ability to speak to others through telekinesis and can slightly manipulate feelings of others for a short time. They can also make others see things in their heads, short visions and illusions. A true trickster.

Death
Death has the ability to bring others to the brink of death. They can give victims the feeling of painful deaths or even to take away pain. Thus, they can manipulate the feeling of pain. They can make others feel pain that is not real or alleviate it for a period of time. Death can also summon the dead for a short time to speak and communicate with them. Death cannot literally kill with their power though. Instead, they usually incapacitate someone with their power to a state of helplessness before having to deliver a real physical blow.

____

Applicable to all Four Deaths:

All of them can be larger than the average wolf if you wish. They can also be stronger. Essentially, they are kinda like evil gods is what I am imagining. I am also allowing you to use creative liberty with their appearances. You may use unnatural colorings and markings. And some body modifications will be allowed at a certain limit. Nothing crazy, but one or two things here and there(wings, silver claws, horns) would be okay with me.

Another note: The Four Deaths can use their powers on each other. It only can work minimally, though. So they are mostly immune to each other's powers and influences. However, mortals are pretty much fully at thier mercy. Guardians have some resistance due to their starry powers, but with more practice and honing, they can become fully resistant and even try to affect the Four Deaths.

To balance it out, perhaps the Four Deaths have secret weaknesses as well? TBD in discussion :)

Also, it is going to be set up where the Four Deaths know each other. They can either be friends, aquaintances, enemies, doesn't matter. Up to you all. But we are assuming that they have gone their entire lives knowing each other. So keep that in mind for affiliations :)

_____

Guardians

The guardians are the wolves who were "star-touched" or "blessed" that night of the mystical storm. I will allow a starting number of 4 for now. You have the ability to create them and decide which kind of power they inherited. It can be elemental, physical, etc. They can shape the world around them or they can influence others. Up to you. Please pick one "theme" to the power and stick with that, do not go over board. With it comes weaknesses as well. These powers can also allow a change of appearance for your wolf if you like. Unnatural colors and markings is allowed as well as slight body modification if you wish(wings, claws, eyes color, etc).

________

Rules

- Be active please, let us know you're gonna be away if you are
- Contribute to ideas, even if its just you agreeing to something!
- Max 1 "powerful" character for now, unless there is low interest I may up it to 2
- There will be four Guardians for now, open to more possibly
- If you wanna change something about your character, PM me and I can consider. Example, if you're Death and you want to add/change a power or ability, let me know
- Obviously all WP rules, be kind to one another, etc
- Reservations are 24 hrs, PM me for more if needed but I will not let a sign up just sit for days without any new activity
- Yes, your wolves have powers but they can't do everything. Please acknowledge the limits
- Probably more I might add

Edited at July 16, 2024 10:39 PM by Red Moon
The End Is Near [Fantastical Wolf RP] [Sign Ups]July 11, 2024 09:13 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name

Age(Four Deaths=thousands of years/millenia)

Appearance

Personality

Ability
(if a Four Death, list which and if you are changing/adding anything*
If a Guardian, explain your power
If Normal, you get None)

Weaknesses(For Guardians only)

Affiliations:
(If Four Death, list relations with the others once determined)

Other:
(If you wanna add which plot idea you prefer, do that here)

*Need my permission via PM

_______

Masterlist

The Guardians
...Blessed by the stars...
_
_
_
_

The Four Deaths
...The Evil Gods...
_ [Death] [RESERVED] [Caribou Creek]_
_ [Famine]_
_ [War]_
Halcyon |Conquest| Male | Red Moon

The Loners
...The ones stuck in the middle...

Edited at July 16, 2024 06:40 PM by Red Moon
The End Is Near [Fantastical Wolf RP] [Sign Ups]July 11, 2024 09:13 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

Extra Space

OPEN

Discussion

Edited at July 17, 2024 01:40 PM by Red Moon
The End Is Near [Fantastical Wolf RP] [Sign Ups]July 11, 2024 09:42 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

Conquest

Halcyon

Appearance
wolf-34.jpg
Credits: Stock by LynnKitchellStock @ DA
Halcyon has a thick and downy pelt made of natural colors such as cream, white, brown, and black. The cream covers his belly mostly, while also appearing as a marking for his inner ears and his muzzle as well as his tail and a little on his chest and shoulders. The majority of the rest of his pelt is a soft brown, while the black fur sculpts his cheeks and runs down his neck, shoulders, spine, and tail. Almost matching his fur are his topaz eyes, having flecks of other oranges and yellows in them.
He stands taller than most at 38 inches at the shoulder. His frame is bulky and muscular, offering him physical strength suited for a god like him. Halycon's abilities are not the only unnatural thing about him. His eyes glow while he is using his abilities. And he has a black star marking on his forehead(similar to WP's Quasar pelt).

Personality
Sly, manipulative, and cunning. Halcyon is a trickster at heart. He finds enjoyment in having power and control over others. It is his nature, after all. While he does not exactly have the desire to ruin others' lives, he does not really see too much harm in meddling in the business of strangers. To him, it is usually for entertainment purposes. Halcyon sees others as toys for his own muse. And while his tricks are usually pretty harmless(unless he has an agenda), if he has a bone to pick with you, then he won't make it easy for you. Halcyon holds grudges and is more than happy to abuse his powers to make sure his enemies feel some type of way.

Being able to read minds makes manipulation quite easy. He knows what others feel and think and he can affect those things too. His moral compass is pretty skewed because he believes these things are his business and finds no reason why he shouldn't be reading others with his ability. Thus, he can come across as pretty priviliged and as an asshole honestly. Not only that, but he is self centered. His own needs and desires come before anything else. What he wants, he usually gets. Or tries pretty hard to chase after.

Stubborn and determined, it can be extremely hard to change his mind. Especially if he is actively trying to change yours. While he can be a bit of a smooth talker, it is very hard to get around the fact that he has some blaringly obvious negative traits. One of his more positive and perhaps more enjoyable traits would be his humor. He is quite blunt and says whatever is on his mind. While he can be rude and careless, it is surprising to find that he can be pretty funny sometimes. Though, that might not be nearly enough to redeem himself.

Ability
As described

No Known Weakness

Affiliations
Death: WIP
War: WIP
Famine: WIP

Other:
I like plot 2, personally

Edited at July 11, 2024 10:04 PM by Red Moon
The End Is Near [Fantastical Wolf RP] [Sign Ups]July 16, 2024 06:13 PM

Caribou Creek

Neutral

Give Award

~Ajal~

"Death"

"Those who brave death only succumb to it..."

Themes:

Where is Your God Now: Rok Nardin

The Devil: Rok Nardin

Helheim: Rok Nardin

Appearance

Ajal is a large and intimidating brute, his form appearing much like that of an ancient dire wolf. He stands in at around 37.8 inchest at the shoulder, just barely shorter than his counterpart Conquest. His base coat is thick and dark in color, a deep charcoal. Lighter layers of brown and grey fur dance along the length of his entire body, and thick white ticking pattern coveres the nape of his neck and thins out along his spine. His underbelly and legs are a chalky grey-tan in color, as well as his inner ears, brows, and parts of his cheeks and muzzle.

Ajal's eyes are crocodilian, a golden-green in color his black pupil a slit down the center, and the "whites" of his eyes are black. When dormant or not feeling any intense emotion, his eyes can appear hazy and foggy, almost looking as if he is blind or lifeless. His paws, like the rest of him, are large and his claws are long and the color of dead bone. His skin and nose are leathery black, at times appearing dry and cracked.

His face and muzzle appear to be deteriorating, dead flesh and bone evident along the bridge of his nose and sides of his muzzle, as well as under his eyes. A small gathering of flies seem to follow him, so if there's a sudden larger amount that usual showing up in your area...it is likely Death is near.

Sometimes the copper glint of scales can be seen slithering amongst his thick coat, a small snake companion finding comfort in his presence, wrapping around his leg or neck.

Personality

Refined | Intelligent | Impatient | Unforgiving | Deliberate | Conceited

Ajal could be described as very anti-social and cold, some could say even hollow. He doesn't speak much unless spoken to, or unless he has something of value to say. He is calculated and intelligent, quick to understand complicated situations and act upon them.

He is known to be quite refined and almost elegant, walking in a way that is deliberate and with purpose. He is serious and stoic most times, and dislikes banter or play. He is impatient, especially in battle, making his kills swift and efficient in efforts to not waste precious time.

He is brutal and unforgiving, for death waits for no one.

Ajal could also be described as a bit vain and conceited, holding himself to a high standard and above everyone else, even if he never says so aloud. He does not allow anyone to trample over him or get in his way, and is known to become quite aggressive in times when he is not listened to. His presence to any mortal is intimidating and terrifying, the energy radiating off him anything but compassionate.

Ability
^As fore mentioned above

Affiliations: Open

Famine: Open

War: Open

Conquest [Halcyon]: Open

Other:
Open for both potential plots. I lean towards the idea of the 1st, but feel like the 2nd may have more places to go/more success

Edited at July 17, 2024 12:45 PM by Caribou Creek
The End Is Near [Fantastical Wolf RP] [Sign Ups]July 16, 2024 06:31 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
May I reserve Death? (for now)
The End Is Near [Fantastical Wolf RP] [Sign Ups]July 16, 2024 06:43 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

the Wayne pack said:
May I reserve Death? (for now)

Death is already taken.
The End Is Near [Fantastical Wolf RP] [Sign Ups]July 16, 2024 07:41 PM

Wiltshire

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Saskia
[ Sa-Sky-uh ]
| —_—...:-- ♣︎ --:...—_— |
A Four Death, Famine.
Physical Appearance:
Personality:
Quiet | Cold | Wise/Intelligent | One Chance & That's It | Respectable | Overprotective | Empathetic
Wip
Ability:
Everything stated previously. If I come up with something else- I'll let you know ^^
Affiliations:
Death [Ajal]: TBD
War: TBD
Conquest [Halcyon]: TBD
Other:
A wip! May I reserve the Famine role?
I really like the idea of the second plot! I think everyone could build off of it quite a lot more-

Edited at July 17, 2024 01:41 PM by Wiltshire
The End Is Near [Fantastical Wolf RP] [Sign Ups]July 17, 2024 12:45 PM

Caribou Creek

Neutral

Give Award
Alright, I think Ajal is done!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us