Wolf Play : Four Bound By Fate | Dragon RP | Open
Chatbox
 Chaotic Twins
10:55:18 Ryder,Kalian
also random question how does the Tie breakers for FMC work?
 SixBears
10:55:16 evebot
The update will be in the afternoon
 Upstep Pack
10:54:55 the Yellow Pack
Ok, thanks 👍! Sorry.
 SixBears
10:54:47 evebot
Only took 10 years to get the factions badges
 LichenClan
10:54:42 
Eve

Awesome! I can't wait!!! Do you have a rough time estimate so I know whether or not I am going to get a surprise first thing in the morning?
 Chaotic Twins
10:54:39 Ryder,Kalian
Eve

now I'm all excited for it XD then again I get excited anytime there is an update
 SixBears
10:54:14 evebot
Yes,new badges.
 Upstep Pack
10:53:56 the Yellow Pack
Oh, and I see there's new badges shown in the Packs Online place. (Are those badges?)
 SixBears
10:53:55 evebot
The new layout should be much more pleasing.
 SilverShadow
10:53:54 Running Dog
Congratulations Kalian!

I'm looking forward to it, Eve
 Chaotic Twins
10:53:16 Ryder,Kalian
Eve

ohh that sounds exciting
 Chaotic Twins
10:53:01 Ryder,Kalian
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 0
Mushrooms: 140
Mushrooms Saved: 1,617

I'm so poor cause I never explore XD
 SixBears
10:52:56 evebot
The layout is being revamped. :D
 Upstep Pack
10:52:23 the Yellow Pack
Understandable. I tend to struggle in Chat boxes in browsers.
 Chaotic Twins
10:52:20 Ryder,Kalian
Eve

ohhhh and update

always exciting
 Chaotic Twins
10:52:07 Ryder,Kalian
the only reason I'm active so much right now is because of FMC

I have two ExH wolves both of which are my alphas and a ExW pup which was born from my alphas XD

I'm also #1 on the lightbringers pup wrestling leader-board
 SixBears
10:52:05 evebot
Big update coming tomorrow. :D
 SilverShadow
10:50:37 Running Dog
Kalian

I understand that. I watch chat a lot and I think you hit the sympathetic/ not in a tight click group. (I am not referring to myself in this study
 Rhaenyra🐲
10:50:33 Phantom
Twins,
It's ok I had a week off. Not by choice. >.>
 LichenClan
10:50:02 
Ryder

Been there. The amount of times I have posted a question or something in chat but it disappears in like 30 seconds is unbelievable. And I have a hard time integrating myself into conversations. I doubt I'll say another word in here for at least two weeks lmfao

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : +1
Caiman : +5
Copperhead : -1
    Fall Month: 1   Day  Weather:  Hurricane
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Four Bound By Fate | Dragon RP | OpenJune 20, 2024 06:19 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Hello there. This is designed to only hold four players so I'll keep it short.
We have players here already so only two roles are open. Feel free to reserve them but you must get your character done within the day or by tomorrow night, because we want to start fast. You can have an extension if really needed.
I expect Eve's rules to be followed at all times. If you know my RPs you already should know my personal rules. This RP is completely fine with LGBTQ+ characters, drama, etc and if you dislike that you better not join. I expect 300 words for each reply MINIMUM with improvement as we go because lord knows I can't go that slowly.
I'm lazy, so I'll link you another RP of mine with the full amount of rules: Click Me! (Rules 2nd Post)
With all that being said, here's the plot:
In a world where dragons and humans are sworn enemies, a prophecy reveals that a human princess, lost to time, will unite the fragmented dragon realms and bring peace. This human princess, now living in the modern human world, unknowingly holds the key to both their survival and prosperity. One day, she accidentally stumbles into the dragon realms through a mysterious portal. This sudden appearance sets off a chain of events that forces two dragon princes, each from rival elemental kingdoms, to set aside their deep-seated animosities and protect her from their own people who view humans as enemies.

Though their elemental affiliations are vague, the mystery allows them to adapt to any situation, providing a balance of strengths. They are all powerful in their own right but must learn to work together for a common cause. As they journey through dangerous lands filled with mythical creatures and ancient magic, they uncover a dark conspiracy within their ranks.

Among them is a third prince, charming and seemingly loyal, who has joined the mission to protect the princess. His true motives remain hidden as he gains their trust. This third prince, however, wields a unique fusion of light and dark elements, a power that is otherwise unknown and feared. He is the princess's brother, exiled long ago, and he has returned with a sinister plan. Pretending to be one of the good princes, he seeks to manipulate the situation to his advantage.

The human princess, unaware of her royal lineage and her connection to the dark prince, begins to develop her own elemental powers. As they journey, she learns more about her true identity and the prophecy that foretells her role in uniting the dragon realms. The two good princes and the human protagonist, unaware of the dark prince's true intentions, form a bond and face numerous challenges together.

As they journey, the princess's powers grow, and she starts to uncover the dark prince's true identity. The realization that he is her brother, and that he intends to kill her to claim the throne and dominate both the dragon realms and the human world, shatters their trust. The two good princes and the human protagonist must navigate this betrayal and confront the dark prince.

The story culminates in an epic battle where the human protagonist, with the help of the two good dragon princes, confronts her brother and his army. They must use their combined strengths and newfound unity to break the curse, restore peace, and bring harmony to both the dragon and human realms. The protagonist’s journey from an ordinary human to a powerful princess symbolizes hope and the possibility of reconciliation between two warring worlds. The bonds formed between the human and the dragon princes highlight themes of friendship, loyalty, and the power of unity in the face of adversity.

Four Bound By Fate | Dragon RP | OpenJune 20, 2024 08:17 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
The plot above may be edited or even broken down and rebuilt to suit the characters or what we want better once we get the discussion going.
Don't question why the roles are funkly.
Roles
The Good Princes
Reserved for The Tea Drinkers
-
The Bad Prince
Reserved for Salem
The Human
-

Edited at June 21, 2024 08:42 AM by Salem
Four Bound By Fate | Dragon RP | OpenJune 20, 2024 08:19 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
I would add extra details here but we don't need them.
We'll work on world building in the discussion.
Now,
The Discussion Thread
The RP Thread
Check here when I say any are made.
Four Bound By Fate | Dragon RP | OpenJune 20, 2024 08:45 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Res good prince for a boyo >:3
Four Bound By Fate | Dragon RP | OpenJune 21, 2024 08:42 AM

Salem

Neutral