Wolf Play : New Beginnings | Small Group Wolf Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 LichenClan
10:35:08 
Ryder

I hope you know that I now have a vested interest in your well being and am going to be doing as much research as I can to help xD

To be honest though, my allergies are near constant so I never really notice sore throats anymore and don't know much about actively taking care of them. Im the kinda person to just ignore it until it becomes a big issue lmao
 Chaotic Twins
10:35:06 Ryder,Kalian
SIlver

I don't think I should mention the school XD

the again there are 131 of these "schools" all over the united States so its not like naming it would be personal information either way
 SilverShadow
10:33:43 Running Dog
Well, that may be too personal, I didn't think before I asked
 SilverShadow
10:33:19 Running Dog
Kalian

What school is it?
 Chaotic Twins
10:32:59 Ryder,Kalian
maybe I can ask an RA (resident advisor) for a cough drop or something
 SilverShadow
10:32:33 Running Dog
Slowly drink warm water (yes, it will hurt) and put mint or menthol on your throat.
 Golden Meadows
10:31:57 Ollie, Gold
Lichen
Thank you! I have really heard of that movie before :)
 Chaotic Twins
10:31:52 Ryder,Kalian
Lichen

I agree I do need a better dorm heck I need a better school cause this one is awful but its what I'm stuck with XD

they dong have fridges and freezers because they say it takes too much power

but they leave the Cafe lights on all day and all night for no reason XD
 SilverShadow
10:31:17 Running Dog
Oke, I see your reply now
 SilverShadow
10:30:30 Running Dog
Kalian

Can you get lemon flavored anything?

Is is strep, or an allergy, or something else?
 LichenClan
10:30:17 
Ryder

I say this with the utmost respect and sincerity... You need a better Dorm xD
 Chaotic Twins
10:28:49 Ryder,Kalian
Lichen

I don't even have Ice :(

we don't have fridges or freezers in our dorms
 LichenClan
10:28:05 
Ryder

You can also try sucking on ice? Or any cold sweets. Pro tip, cold sweets can also help with naseua.
 Chaotic Twins
10:27:44 Ryder,Kalian
I have to wait till morning to see the campus "doctor/nurses"
 Chaotic Twins
10:27:07 Ryder,Kalian
I think I may have strep or something
 aquagent
10:27:00 
evil, evil things
 aquagent
10:26:32 
If it helps, Ryder, i'm suffering also. brother got me sick and sore throats like this are the bane of my existence
 Chaotic Twins
10:25:40 Ryder,Kalian
Lichen

I'm just gonna have to suffer I suppose XD
 LichenClan
10:25:00 
Ryder

Ahhh makes sense. Sorry that's all I've really got in my arsenal.
 Chaotic Twins
10:23:41 Ryder,Kalian
Lichen

I don't have salt, I'm limited to what's in my dorm room

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : +1
Caiman : +5
Copperhead : -1
    Fall Month: 1   Day  Weather:  Hurricane
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3

New Beginnings | Small Group Wolf Rp | Open!June 19, 2024 08:45 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
New Beginnings

Everyone loves a good origin story, and for a small lupine family this is theirs. Two young adult wolves are beginning their own pack, and after securing a small, previously unclaimed territory, have succesfully had their first litter of pups. While this is a joyous time for the new parents, it's also a very scary and detrimental time for them. These pups are their future, the existence of their pack relies on their pups surviving to adulthood and allowing it to grow even further.

Excited about the future, everything seemed to be going well, until it just wasn't. A flood, caused by an overflowed river from the melted snow has washed through part of their territory and left their nursing den uninhabitable. Despite it being two early for the pups to really leave the den, the parents must lead the pups to a secondary den site if they're to survive. Of course, the dangers don't end there.

Neighboring packs have taken notice of the newly forged pack, and aren't too fond of what it could bring. They know the territory is small, nothing to really fight over, but a pack that grows will need a larger territory. This means if they let the pack grow, their own territories could be at risk in the coming years. One pack has decided not to take any chances and sent a couple of wolves to do whatever is necessary to see that that never comes to fruit.

With the dangers of the neighboring packs, and the predators that would happily take a wolf pup as a meal, and the lonewolves intrigued by the newly formed pack, the new parents have their work cut out for them. One can only hope that all the tiny lives grow to be full fledged members of the pack, but the odds are certainly stacked against them.

This is a revamp of an older Rp for me, so I will likely be ironing some things out even after the Rp begins. So don't be afraid to ask me any questions.
Thank you!

Also thank you Infernal for encouraging me to remake this one <3 I appreciate you love.

Edited at June 19, 2024 08:50 PM by Imperial Sands
New Beginnings | Small Group Wolf Rp | Open!June 19, 2024 08:47 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Rules
Follow all of Eve's and Wp's Rules.
1. Be Active. This is a smaller group Rp, so the activity of everyone who joins is paramount. This means be active in Rp and Discussion.
2. There will several spots available, and if you're playing a Pup, I highly recommend taking a second character as well. But it isn't required.
3. This is a Semi-Realistic Rp with more Realistic Hints. Please make sure you read everything to make sure you're keeping to the more realistic parts.
4. For Characters, they have to have natural names of things the Wolves would know and see. Examples: Fawn, Fire, Snow, Cliff, Gray, etc. I know it's fun giving meaningful names, but I want to give this way a try.
5. The only wolves currently in the pack are the mated pair and their pups, though there is potential for outside growth.
6. This is a Semi-Literate Rp, so minimum of 1 to 2 paragraphs each Rp posts per character, including decent grammar, puncuation, and spelling. I expect to see this in Sign ups and Rp.
7. More Realistic Appearances Required for Wolves. Obviously no neon colors or accessories, but no markings or colors that you wouldn't find on a normal wolf. I may accept WP wolf colors/images, but it does depend on what the wolf looks like.
8. More Realistic Sizes are Required as well, so no wolves over 36 inches in height and over roughly 160 lbs in weight. I also want to see a variety of sized wolves, so if we have all massive ones, I'll stop accepting them.
9. Credit your images, or else your character will not be accepted. With images also, make sure they are uploaded to an acceptable image hosting site. And just follow all of WPs image rules.
10. If you are fighting, allow others to reply, and do not dodge every hit, or land every hit.
11. No Perfect characters, godmoding, powerplaying etc.. None of that will be tolerated.
12. Don't have your character be "that guy". Don't have them constantly disobey orders, or constantly wander off--doing this sometimes is okay, but c'mon, really? It doesn't make you fun, it makes you annoying.
13. Three strikes and "you're out". Break three rules, and you will be removed. Get three warnings, and you will be removed. Likewise, if I have to tell you to fix your form three times, I reserve the right to deny your application.
14. Drama in the RP is encouraged, however, OOC (Out Of OC) drama will not be tolerated. If you have an issue, PM us, and I will sort it out.
15. Reservations Last 48 Hours.
16. Have Fun!
New Beginnings | Small Group Wolf Rp | Open!June 19, 2024 08:48 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Roleplay Information & Role Explanations

The New Parents
These are a mated pair of wolves who are relatively young, but in their prime. So 3 to 5 years old. Whoever Rps the adults will need to come with a backstory, etc. for them. They are new parents, this is their first litter, so they are definitely going to struggle with things. Plus, there are only the two of them, so hunting will likely be less successful than normal for wolves. They are the first and only defense for the pups, so everything they do has to be strategic, but, again, they're new at this, mistakes and errors will be made.

The Pups
This is the first litter of the adult wolves, and, truthfully, not all of them are likely to survive. If you wish for your pup to die, please Pm me so we can work it into the Rp drama. They will all be 5 to 6 weeks old rough, so they've been started on weaning, but, do to low successful hunts, they're still primarily living on their mother's milk. Due to their young age, they shouldn't be venturing far from their parents or wherever they are being hidden because they would be prone to getting lose or getting to tired to get back if they go too far. All the Pups are the offspring of the adult pair.

The Outside Pack Wolves
These are the 2 to 4 wolves sent by the neighboring pack to basically eliminate the threat of the future pack. They weren't given specific task, but they're to ensure that the pack doesn't wind up being a threat to their current one. This means they might go after the adults, the pups, etc. Not all of them have to end up going along with this, but at least half of them do. So if there are four, two of them have to be loyal to their mission.

The Dispersal Wolves
These are the wolves that currently do not have a pack right now, commonly known as Lone or Nomadic Wolves. They might be there passing through, looking to try and join the new pack, or take it over. I would like for at least One to have nefarious intentions. I will allow for about four of these total, maybe five.

Wolf Naming
As mentioned in the rules, wolves are given names that are based on what the wolves know or have seen. So commonly nature, environmental, or animal based. You might see names like Fox, or Gray, or Storm, as these are things the Wolves are familiar with and will have seen or know. I know we like to take pride in the names we give our wolves, and like to give them complicated and meaningful names, however, I feel like this could be interesting because this could be how wolves name their pups if they were to in the real world as they wouldn't have a knowledge of various languages.

Also while pups are named by their parents, they aren't named until they are able to leave the den, and past the failure to thrive stage. Meaning that after that point if the pups don't make it, it's because of some other influence than just bad genes, congenital defects, etc. So these pups have likely only had their names for a couple of weeks at most.

Extra Points if You Let me Name your Wolf Pups!
New Beginnings | Small Group Wolf Rp | Open!June 19, 2024 08:49 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Available Roles

The New Pack

Alpha Male:
1. Reserved for Moonshadow

Alpha Female
1. Sparrow | 4 | Imperial Sands | Pg. 1

Pups:
1. Reserved for Infernal
2. Reserved for Matunda
3. Reserved for Spell

The Outside Pack Wolves
1. Reserved for Spell
2. Reserved for Northwest Wind Pack

The Dispersal Wolves
1. M | Reserved for Bruiser
2. Reserved for Infernal

I may add 1 extra to both Dispersal Wolves and Outside Pack Wolves. So if it's full, but you want to join, please ask. If I can make it work, I will.

Edited at June 19, 2024 09:59 PM by Imperial Sands
New Beginnings | Small Group Wolf Rp | Open!June 19, 2024 08:49 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Form

Name:
Pack: [New Pack, Outside Pack, or None]
Desired Rank:
Appearance: [Detailed Description Minimum, Include Measurements]
Personality: [Detailed Description Minimum]
Strengths:
Weaknesses: [Minimum 3 Physical]
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
Kin:
Affiliations: [Detailed Relationships]
Other:

Note: Crush, Mate, Pups, Strengths and Weaknesses are not Required for Pups.
New Beginnings | Small Group Wolf Rp | Open!June 19, 2024 08:50 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is Now Open!
New Beginnings | Small Group Wolf Rp | Open!June 19, 2024 08:51 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Sparrow;
Referred to as Sparrow, or Row.

Female
Pack:

The New Pack

Alpha Female
Desired Rank:

Content
Appearance:

Credit Belongs to Khalliysgraphy on DA. This is a Stock Image.

A she-wolf of average, but decent size, Sparrow stands at about 30 inches tall, maybe a bit over. She only weighs about 90 lbs currently, putting her at a lighter weight than normal, but she's currently having to feed herself while also feeding several pups as well. At her normal weight, she comes in close to 100 lbs, so a decent sized wolf, but not the largest either. Instead Sparrow is rather well balanced in physique, capable of feats of speed and stamina, while also being able to hold her own when it comes to strengths. She may not be able to best a larger and stronger wolf in a fight one on one, or win a race against a smaller and faster wolf, but she can definitely contend with them.

Even with her current weight, the she-wolf has always been on the lean side, with just more emphasis on it more now than before. When it comes to hunting she's good at being the one to run things down until they're tired, preferring to leave the primary take down to a heavier wolf, though she can if necessary. Row has an athletic stature, and shouldn't be dismissed just because she isn't as robust as other wolves. The female still is quite strong, just not as much as bigger canines. She doesn't have very wide shoulders, and the muscles she does have seem to be more keyed for running than fighting. She does have more powerful hips and hind legs though, allowing her to propel herself forward quite quickly when needed, while also able to run at a steady pace for a while.

In terms of her coat, Sparrow has dense fur that is a bit on the coarse and thicker side, while being more medium to short in length. During the cold months she is able to keep quite warm, while also offering warmth to those such as her pups. Whereas, during the warm months she sheds her undercoat allowing her to stay cool and prevent overheating. In these warmer months Sparrow's coat remains on the shorter side, meaning she doesn't look as shaggy as other wolves might. Naturally she is fluffiest on her neck, chest, and cheeks, and her tail fur is on the longer side, and is the longest fur on her body, giving her a bushier tail in the cold months.

Sparrow has a more traditional pelt, but in a more unique way. She's the more stereotypical medley of varying colors that include: grey, black, offwhite, and a orange-tan color. The latter is the most notable color on her and is her primary base coat, whereas the creamy off white color is primarily seen as her underbelly and on her face like her cheeks. She has some of the white mixed in with the grey and black markings on her back, giving her a very distinctive appearance and easily indentifiable. She has grey markings on her shoulders and face, as well as the inside of her ears. Her tail is a mirror to her body, with the grey and black markings ontop of the orange tan, with the white being on the bottom. On her neck the grey blends in with the orange-tan, making it appear a bit more brown than either color, giving her unique looking markings on her neck.

For her eyes, Sparrow has bright golden amber eyes that match very well with her coat appearance. Her scent is something earthy mixed with honeysuckle, and is quite pleasing without being overwhelming. Her voice is clear and more in the soprano range, having a youthfulness that comes with being freshly in her prime versus an older female who's more mature or elderly.

Personality:

Sparrow is not a female who is difficult to understand or viewed as overly complicated. She's a softer soul, but not meek or at all weak. She is confident in her abilities and herself, and can be quite serious at times. Sparrow is one who is wary of strangers, and so her kind and peaceful demeanor is often unseen at first. Instead a cool and observant female is who is seen, which is accurate in itself. The she-wolf is level headed and calm, not at all the type to lose her temper or cool, and approaches everything with a collected but open mind.

The She-wolf tends to have a calming affect on others, someone who can offer comfort when needed, and helps others feel at ease. She's an intelligent creature, with a natural inquisitiveness to her, always wanting to know whatever she can. However, she has a healthy dose of cautiousness to her, always one to delicately tow the line between curiosity and foolishness. She isn't the type to willingly put herself in a situation that could end badly for her, but some things are out of her control. This cautiousness can be seen presenting itself whenever she's around other wolves or dangerous predators. She carefully chooses which step she's taking, and how she's handling each situation and creature.

Don't mistake her gentle nature for being her soul trait, because while the female is good natured, she does have a fiery way about her at times. She's quick witted female, someone who's mind can verge on wickedness, though not very often. She might be a very poised and graceful female, a canine who is coming into her elegance, she can still be stubborn and snarky at times. In fact, when the female is grouchy or insulted, she can be quite snide at times.

Now, the female does have a more relaxed and fun side, one that is more so reserved for her pups and mates. She can be playful and light hearted, who is happy to let go of her hard working and reserved demeanor to just enjoy life for a bit. Of course the female is highly protective of her pups, and will shift in an instant to protect them, but she likes to let them bring out the playful side of her. Aside from that, Sparrow is a very attentive and loving mate, completely dedicated to the male who won her heart a while ago. She's loyal to him and their pack, their family, and would do anything for them.

Terribly written but it is what it is.
Strengths:

⇒ Built for Running Down Prey
⇒ Good Stamina & Decent Speed and Agility. Moderate Strength
⇒ Well Balanced in Terms of Capabilities
⇒ Calm & Collected, Not Easily Shaken
⇒ Appropriately Cautious
⇒ Intelligent, Inquisitive, & Quick Witted
Weaknesses:

⇒ Not as Heavy or Strong as Larger Wolves
⇒ Leaner Weight Due to Feeding Pups
⇒ Not as Fast or Agile as Smaller Wolves
⇒ Over Protective & Cautious with Pups
⇒ Hangry.
Crush:

Her Mate, the Alpha Male
Mate:

The Alpha Male
Pups:

The Pups in the Pack are All Hers.
They are:
Currently All Open
Kin:

Her Offspring are the Only Kin she Has in the Pack.
Affiliations:

Open - WIP

Other:
She Done
New Beginnings | Small Group Wolf Rp | Open!June 19, 2024 08:52 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
could i reserve the alpha male?
New Beginnings | Small Group Wolf Rp | Open!June 19, 2024 08:53 PM

Bruiser

Neutral