Chatbox
 Chaotic Twins
11:02:50 Ryder,Kalian
silver

I don't tend to explore

also can I call you Silverfish?
 SilverShadow
11:00:58 Running Dog
Oh, that's sad. You get ton in explore, are you able to do that?
 Chaotic Twins
10:59:16 Ryder,Kalian
I don't think I will reach 50 moonflowers this FMC
 SilverShadow
10:58:55 Running Dog
The Lady Eve says there will be an update tomorrow afternoon
 SilverShadow
10:58:25 Running Dog
Lichen

Cheers up to the chat Stalkers!!
 Revelry
10:57:32 Rev
Wait
What did I miss? Nes update?
 LichenClan
10:56:11 
Awesome! Alrighty I am going to bed as I have had a shit week last week and am going to have another this week. Goodnight everyone, I'll stalk you all in chat tomorrow!
 Chaotic Twins
10:56:02 Ryder,Kalian
I know it's random but is it done automatically or does someone decide
 SixBears
10:55:55 evebot
I dont know pff the top of my head
 -Invisible-
10:55:52 Veil
-WP Click-
Looking for literate 1x1s
 Upstep Pack
10:55:41 the Yellow Pack
Kalian, I think it's random.
 Chaotic Twins
10:55:18 Ryder,Kalian
also random question how does the Tie breakers for FMC work?
 SixBears
10:55:16 evebot
The update will be in the afternoon
 Upstep Pack
10:54:55 the Yellow Pack
Ok, thanks 👍! Sorry.
 SixBears
10:54:47 evebot
Only took 10 years to get the factions badges
 LichenClan
10:54:42 
Eve

Awesome! I can't wait!!! Do you have a rough time estimate so I know whether or not I am going to get a surprise first thing in the morning?
 Chaotic Twins
10:54:39 Ryder,Kalian
Eve

now I'm all excited for it XD then again I get excited anytime there is an update
 SixBears
10:54:14 evebot
Yes,new badges.
 Upstep Pack
10:53:56 the Yellow Pack
Oh, and I see there's new badges shown in the Packs Online place. (Are those badges?)
 SixBears
10:53:55 evebot
The new layout should be much more pleasing.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : -5
Ermine : +3
Cougar : -1
    Fall Month: 1   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3

Closed | Please lockJune 16, 2024 06:59 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Witch & Dragon Rp
Wip | In Need of Title | Ideas Welcome

For the Witches of the Elemental Coven, there has never been a more terrifying foe than the Warlocks who cursed them. Cutting of their access to their magic, the Elemental Witches were rendered little more than human. It was a devastating blow to the Coven designed to help keep balance in the world. Without them there to even things out, it's only a matter of time before the corruption and chaos of their enemies takes a hold on the world.

Determined to find a way around the curse set upon them, unable to fight it directly as the Warlocks who cast it are stronger than them due to their corrupted ways, the Witches have set their eyes upon an ancient source that might offer them some insight. Dragons.

Known to be creatures of Elemental Bloodlines, similar to witches with their affinity with their given Element, the Dragons were also known for one other thing. Their Resistance to Magic types like Dark Magic and Curses. For some reason, things like Curses just wash right over them like water on their scales. Some reason it's due to the ancient blood that runs through their veins, but others just believe that, fundamentally, they're just stronger and more intuned with Magic and Elements, and it allows them to be naturally resistant. Either way, they were the perfect mentors for the Elemental Witches who sought them out to study them and learn from them, to try and find different ways to access the magic they were cut off from.

It was during this time that something unusual, something never heard of or experienced before occurred, a Witch and a Dragon bonded. It not only Unlocked the Witch's magic, but also amplified it now that they were also linked to the dragon's own element. First it was just the one pair, and then a second, a third, and so on, until eventually the Witches were able to unlock their magics completely by bonding with willing dragons of the same element. It was a day of celebration for the Elemental Coven, believing they had found a way to not only break the curse Individually, but also make the coven stronger.

Unfortunately, their elation would be cut short, as news of their advances was quickly discovered by the same Warlock Coven that cursed them. Enraged by the new news, they sent some of their strongest Warlocks to handle the problem, and officially rid the world of the Elemental Coven, and potentially their dragons too.

With danger headed straight their way, the Elemental Coven will have to quickly adjust to their new found strength and bond, and figure out where their path leads next. Will they go toe to to with the Warlocks, and hope that this time it turns out different? Or will they and the dragons flee for now until they come up with a plan that better suits them? All they know is that, eventually, they will have to face the Warlocks, and it can only end with one of the two covens on top.

Tene, Bee and I wanted another Dragon Rp, but Also wanted to Rp Witches too. So we found a way to combine them. :D Enjoy! Also, this is a new Rp, so if you have questions, feel free to ask.

Edited at June 19, 2024 06:44 PM by Imperial Sands
Closed | Please lockJune 16, 2024 07:34 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Rules
Follow all of Eve's and Wp's Rules

1. Be Active. Enough Said.

2. Maximum of 1 Witch and 1 Rider Per Person. This may change later, but for now, that is all I am allowing.

3. There are ONLY 4 Elements in this Rp for the Dragons and Elemental Witches: Fire, Water, Earth and Air. That is it. Don't ask for something else.

4. Reservations will only be 48 Hours, with one Extension being offered if asked for before the 48 Hours Expires. After that, though, the spot will be reopened and up for grabs.

5. There are ONLY 4 Spots Per Element for Dragons and Witches Alike Maximum. I won't be Adding More [So 4 Dragons and 4 Witches Per Element].

6. No Perfect Characters, Godmodding, Powerplaying, Meta-Gaming, etc. It will not be tolerated.

7. Your Dragons and Witches Cannot have Abilities that Don't Belong to their Element. If I think they don't fall in that category, I will tell you.

8. The Setting is More Medieval/Middle Ages. I won't conform to this as much in terms of appearance. But theres no cars, technology, etc.

9. Have fun! If I think of More, I'll Add.

Edited at June 16, 2024 08:07 PM by Imperial Sands
Closed | Please lockJune 16, 2024 08:42 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
About the Dragons
All the dragons in the Rp are the same age group of young adult, which is the stage where they are 50 years old or above, becoming full adults at about 250 years. The older a dragon gets the longer the aging stage lasts, ergo ancient is longer than adult, which is longer than young adult, which is longer than their adolescent stage, and so on and so forth. Dragons are considered semi-immortal but it has never been proven what age they die naturally at.

For the Purpose of this Rp, all Young Adult Dragons are capped at 19 Feet Tall. I've based this on the largest I would allow the Young Adult Dragons in different versions of Rp.

For your dragons, though, it will be up to you to come up with their abilities and their individual weaknesses. Of course, I will have a specific set of Weaknesses that apply to ALL dragons, but each dragon will also have their own. You must have 1 Weakness for Every 1 Ability they have. So if you give them 5 Abilities, you must have 5 Weaknesses for them as well. This is to keep balanced, so no one's dragon is OP. If I do not think you have balanced your dragon enough, they will not be accepted.

Classes

Fire [2/4]
Earth [4/4]
Air [4/4]
Water [3/4]

Remember, every dragon is different, even within the same category, so not all dragons of the same type are going to have the same abilities. Have fun, and be Unique!

Dragon Weaknesses & Strengths
These are the Strengths and Weaknesses that all Dragons Share.

For Weaknesses:
⊗ Iron Weakens & Drains Them.
⊗ Soft Belly Scales
⊗ Cannot Fly with Injured Wings

For Strengths
⊕ Longevity & Superb Healing
⊕ Resistant to Specific Types of Magics [Curses, Mind Control, Dark Magics, etc.]
⊕ Enhanced Abilities Such as Speed, Strength, etc.

Edited at June 16, 2024 09:55 PM by Imperial Sands
Closed | Please lockJune 16, 2024 09:05 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Available Spots

The Water Elementals

Witches
1. Reserved for Bee
2. Reserved for Spell

Dragons
1. Reserved for Tene

The Fire Elementals

Witches
1. Reserved for Me
2. Reserved for Mother

Dragons
1. Ilithyia | F | The Bewitched | Pg. 2
2. Reserved for Spell

The Air Elementals

Witches

Dragons
1. Reserved for Mother
2. Reserved for High Hills

The Earth Elementals

Witches

Dragons
1. Bopha | F | Imperial Sands | Pg. 1

Edited at June 18, 2024 12:46 AM by Imperial Sands
Closed | Please lockJune 16, 2024 09:24 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Forms

The Witches

Name
Element
Dragon
Appearance
Personality
Abilities
Strengths & Weaknesses
Crush
Spouse/S.O.
Kin:
Affiliations
Other

The Dragons

Name
Element
Rider
Appearance
Personality
Abilities
Strengths & Weaknesses
Crush
Spouse/S.O.
Kin:
Affiliations
Other

Edited at June 16, 2024 09:44 PM by Imperial Sands
Closed | Please lockJune 16, 2024 09:40 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
This will be opened now.
When you create your character, give me Title Suggestions in the Other Section. This is a requirement.
It's still a work in progress to a degree, so bare with me.
Closed | Please lockJune 16, 2024 09:41 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserving Fire Element Dragon & Water Element Witch
Closed | Please lockJune 16, 2024 09:42 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Bopha;
Meaning "Flower"
Element:
Earth
Rider:
TBD
Appearance:
About 15 Feet at the shoulder, but almost 17 at the Hip
Bi-Pedaled and Quadrapedaled
Front Legs are Shorter than Back Legs
Powerful, Sturdy Hind Legs
More Compacted Hind Feet with Shorter Toes and Sharp Claws
Extremely Dangerous Kick
Front Legs are Leaner, but Well Muscled
Longer, More Traditionally Draconic or bird like in Appearance
Omnivorous, but Mostly Herbivore
More Equine or Deer like Head, Very Reminiscent of a Hadrosaur like Dinosaur
Deer or Horse Like Ears
Hard Palate in Front of Mouth, Molars in the Rear Portions
Large Eyes that are Slightly More on the Side for Better Range of View
Sharp, Almost Wave like Horn on Head, Looks Similar to a Fin or Frill but is not Weak or Flimsy, Does have Blood Flow to it.
Same Horn like Ridge on back, starting before hips, ending after the base of tail. Is taller than one on head.
More traditional Dragon like tail, very thick and muscular at the base, but narrows a bit as it gets closer to the tip.
Tail is very Maneuverable several feet after the base, but doesn't have as much movement in the base
Wings are often wrapped around their middle/abdomen, are thinner but very long. Best used for Gliding, flight is not preferred.
Surprisingly Quick on the Ground and Relatively Agile
Can Run/Move on All Fours or just Hind Legs
She is not Scaled or Feathered, but instead Furred
Her body has shorter to medium length curly hair, like a Curly Mustang
As it goes up her neck, though, it shortens with her head being sleek like a regular horse's
Her front legs are not furred though, and do have scales on them.
She also has a Mane like a horse
Her base color is a Pale Moss Green Color
Her Mane is Medium to Dark brown
Her Head is a Mix of Dark Green and Brown [Around her eyes, her ears and nose have brown mixed in the fur]
Her Front Legs Are Brown
Commonly has Flowers, Leaves, and Moss growing in her mane and fur.
The Horns/Ridges on her Head and Back are a Wisteria color, so a soft medium purple that turns to bright red when threatened and becomes more vibrant when trying to attract a potential mate
Both eyes are dark Brown, but with a faint ring of robin's egg blue around the pupil.
Wears a Amulet with a Large Red Gem around her Neck, the Amulet's Gem sits on her chest

Personality:
Friendly ♥ Social ♥ Motherly ♥ Herd Animal ♥ Nonaggressive ♥ Nonconfrontational ♥ Protective ♥ Helpful ♥ Compassionate ♥ Caring ♥ Trusting ♥ Forgiving ♥ Hard Working ♥ Relaxed ♥ Easy Going ♥ Respectful ♥ Patient ♥ Calm ♥ Level Headed ♥ Reliable ♥ Peaceful ♥ Gentle ♥ Nonviolent ♥ Trustworthy ♥ Sturdy

Abilities:
Earth Manipulation
This is the general ability to manipulate and control earth however she desires. Trees, bushes, rocks, dirt, etc. all of it is under her control. Of course, it takes energy to do it, so once she gets tired her control and strength with it dwindles until she rests. Adrenaline can give her a temporary pick up, but the fall out is basically leaving her unable to use it.
Earth Breath
Bopha's "breath" ability is similar, but different, from other types of breath abilities. This ability is a breath attack made from different earthen minerals and substances. So things like sand, rocks, mica, etc. can be used in this attack. It can be something as simple as releasing a cloud of dust to create a distraction or fog the eyes, or she use things like pebbles or rocks to pelt her enemies with painful little missiles, and so on. The only thing is these attacks pull from a special organ that store these minerals and substances.
Fertility Blessing
Probably one of Bopha's most underrated abilities is her Blessing of Fertility. While she can temporarily increase the fertility of living creatures, even sterile ones, it primarily used on lands. An area scourged by fire? She can bless it and cause things to immediately grow into a lush and flourishing forest. A field seem a little drab? Her blessing can cause flowers upon flower to grow and blossom vibrantly. Things seem vibrant, and healther under he blessing, and while it is temporary, the results on the land are permanent, and will only grow from there at a normal rate. Unfortunately, on living animals and people, this effect is only ever temporary, never permanent.
Seismic Sense
This is the ability Bopha has to sense anything around her by the vibrations it creates in the ground. This obviously doesn't work if someone is flying, and it's lower if they're in like a tree. This is one of those abilities that is constantly active, but she can get more precise information if she concentrates on it, such as how big the animal is, if it's walk shows its injured, the direction it's going, etc.
Earth Healing
This is Bopha's ability to heal herself and others through the use of the earth. She basically has to submerge the injury in the earth, and then concentrate on healing it. The worse the wound, the more healing it needs, the more energy it takes. If she were to heal someone too much it could kill her, basically giving her life for them. Now if someone is dying and she doesn't wish to sacrifice herself, she can make their passing comfortable and painless through this ability, and it only requires a little bit of energy.
Land Lordship
Bopha's sub-species of earth dragon is only found in the Ilerda Forests. Due to this, they have Land Lordship over the Ilerda Forest, which is the ability to innately know everything going on in the forest when she is in it. If she wants to know where something is in the forest, it tells her, if she wants to know how many trees are in the forest, it tells her. It's not a conversation she has with the spirit of the forest, but something that just comes to her after wanting to know. Now, her Earth Manipulation is much stronger in the Ilerda Forests, as this ability ampliphies it. However, this ability is on active when in the Ilerda Forest. If she's not, then it's not active. She cannot just have Land Lordship over a different land as far as she knows [Might change if she takes up a territory some place else and begins a herd there].
Strengths & Weaknesses:
Strengths
Very Powerful Kick - It Can be Lethal
Strong Movement/Speed on Land
Herd Animal - Rarely Alone
Quite Large and Powerful
Surprisingly Strong Swimmer

Weaknesses
Not the Fastest, Agile, or Most Graceful Flyer
Does not have the Best Eye Sight at Night
Cannot Use her Powers When Not Touching the Earth without her Amulet
Terrified of Fire
Can Feel the Pain of Plants, etc. when she focuses on them And it Can Overwhelm her.
Limited Breath Attack
Crush:
None for Now
Mate:
None
Kin:
None
Affiliations:
Open!
Other:
Wip

Edited at June 16, 2024 10:04 PM by Imperial Sands
Closed | Please lockJune 16, 2024 09:45 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Diyvanshu
Meaning : " Divine Light, Light Of The Sun "
Class:
Fire Dragon
Rider:
TBD
Appearance:
When you first gaze upon this dragon, the first thing you notice is his massive size - this male is a tall and imposing stature of 20 foot tall, he towers over most of those that he calls his companions. Though he is tall, he is surprisingly agile and swift - learning how to use his larger stature to his own advantage. His stature is rather intimidating and in addition to his powerfully built body - his neck makes up most of his height, being 10 feet in length and his tail being the remaining 10. For his body length he is over 35 feet in length ; this large stature makes it hard for him to squeeze into smaller spaces, however it doesn't stop him from being reasonably agile in his movements. It doesn't help that he likes to twist his neck and wrap it around things at times to help him get better look at things, and it is also creepy as he can twist his head a full one hundred and eighty degrees much like an owl (which can be scary when he looks at you with an upside down head) . Though he may be large - he won't stop at anything when he pursuing something which makes him even more scarier. There is nothing scarier than an angry and larger creature barreling towards you with enough force to knock down a tree.

When one sees this dragon - one could most likely identify him as a warrior ; why? If not from his massive size, then from looking upon his body . This male, like any other dragon has scales - and his scales are rather sharp, able to draw blood if fingers are ran across them too carelessly. His build can be described as a bulky yet lean physique ; you can see the muscles rippling in his legs and arms - long with the center of his chest. He is definitely one to not be trifled with in battle and can hold his own ; even if he met with a creature longer and heavier than him in size or build. This male has what can be described as is a cluster of long and sharp spines along his back ; them being different in size and form, them mostly holding beautiful and delicate curls - them being a sight to see, the only exposed ear is at the top of his neck where it could be considered a weak spot. The scales around his hide area are more dense and heavily plated like some sort of armor for him ; and then from his throat to his chest ; there are dense scales, they are more soft but still hold strength - and they protect his chest and throat easier form anything directed in that area. His tail is long and powerful , and their are a few long and sharp - flattened spikes that cover the sensitive end of his tail, which sprouts into a beautiful fan-like shape and it seems to glow because of the way it's made out of pure light. The more positive emotion he feels ; the brighter the glow and when negative it can turn to a more somber and duller color - one shouldn't look directly into it as it is composed of pure light, and not to mention it is very warm and if not careful he can accidentally start fires if he's too angry and lays his tail down. His tail is highly flexible and very useful, he can pick up things and objects with it and it is very strong as well - him being able to cause destruction with just swinging it at something. This male is a quadrupedal; having four limbs that he is able to transverse the world in one way, and he has "paws" that represent most reptilian creatures - he has four digits on each paw, his talons can be equated with that of a bird of prey, more so an eagle in terms. His claws are smooth and curved, with sharp tips - perfect for slashing and grabbing his prey ; he also has a long and sharp dewclaw on the back of his paw that can be used. Along the sides of his front forearms are sharp blade-like growths that extend and fan out in delicate curves and waves, but don't be mistaken - they are very powerful and can be used as protection and defense against those who desire to hurt them.

This male's face can be described as rather elegant in appearance and softer ; his face takes a more reptilian and almost crocodilian-like appearance - holding a more sharp and pointed snout, along with his face having sharp cheekbones and rather dignified figures. The male has no nose horn to speak of. Now when he opens his mouth, one will be meet with teeth that are a mixture of shark and tiger teeth ; him have the long and slender canines that also double as retractable fangs - and then long and slender triangle teeth that are used for cutting and piecing flesh while there are smaller and sharoer teeth that are used in a scissor like fashion. His tongue can be description can be described as that of a snake, it being forked in nature - and he is able flick it out at random moments as well. The standard snake 'blep' tongue is very common to see from him when he is in a good mood. Now as for his facial adornments ; one will do well to take note of the crown of horns that grace his heads - they branch out like antlers, now one can tell how many their even are in total when seeing them. They start and curl out beautifully from his cheeks and bloom out in curl out into a beautiful array on his head ; they shimmer in the light and are seen in prismatic colors because of how clear and crystal they are in appearance. And when constantly well kept they seem to shimmer even more in beautiful and more brightly; they seem to also have an odd glow about them. Now as for describing his eyes, they are of a more mix between reptilian and feline in nature helping him taking in more light. His eyes are a bright golden color ; and can be almost described as pure sunlight with the intensity they can glow. He also has pale white lashes and pale golden eyebrow ridges on the top of his eyes.

When you meet this dragon, one will thing that like any others he bears just two wings ; yet - that is not the case at all, he actually bears four majestic wings that carry him through the endless sky. He has quite an impressive wingspan - it covering a length of sixty feet in length, with his second of wings being just a little shorter in length at fourty-five feet in length. His wings are more flexible and expressive than most - able to contort them as he pleases and giving them various uses to himself. One thing you will also notice that on the top of his wings are sharp and curved hooks and around them are almost barb-like growths that appear like almost bone. His wings have the have that distinctive wing fingers that most are shown in bat membranes - yet, they aren't as noticeable because they're so light colored in comparison. His second pair of wings can easily hide under his main pair ; and when flying with both pairs out he is capable of impressive agility and maneuvering in the air - and one would also have to say that even then he's pretty swift in the sky even without using it. The second pair can also be used as arms and legs if needed ; they can help him get around if he happens to hurt himself in someway. Not to mention the curved hooks on his wings can help him climb treacherous surfaces rather quickly and stay stable as well. His wings are also very sensitive - thought the membrane is thick and hard to tear or rip, it still is delicate and sensitive to temperatures ; not to mention the outer parts of his wings have harder scales to protect his wings. Like to say if he scrapped them against island edges or inside on a cavern wall ; it would be irritating and cause a possibly scrape but nothing damaging to his wings. His wings can also give off powerful wind gusts when flapped quickly ; and due to his excellent flying ability he is able to fly higher than most dragons who can't take the thin air and not to mention he has a high lung capacity to be able to do this.

As for coloration ; this male is quite mesmerizing to look at - it is quite clear why he is one of his species. He is of a pearlescent hue ; sporting snowy white scales intermixed with lighter cream shades that are beautifully supported by bright golden undertones that are highlighted by pale metallic golden hues. There are even hints of silver within his coloring ; though they are mostly seen within his claws as pale silver veins. As his claws can de described as crystalline and when on certain surfaces has a pretty almost twinkling sound effect when walking ; and if struck against the right conductor, they can cause sparks to fly from them. And his horns are made up of similar crystalline growths; and they are more hollow and have a prismatic glow about them - and when polished they have a beautiful sheen. As for markings this guy has a rather few noticeable ones ; the first ones you notice are the bright white tear-shaped marks under his eyes. And then when getting to his tail, you notice these beautiful golden markings resembling that almost of ring-like rosette markings that are trimmed with a pale metallic golden hue. When he is charging up his breath, one can see the scales along his chest light up in a bright display of golden hues and pale white-golden undertones ; and when feeling it, they are warm to the touch, they also seem to vibrate as well with a peculiar sound almost between a rumble and a warble, and mix in a slight whistle for pitch. The undersides of his wings are a pale golden hue ; and then you notice the brighter gold metallic hues that are offset by the dusty golden specks. And to add even more to his appearance ; this male has a sort of metallic sheen upon his scales that gives him an even brighter glow.

When hearing this dragon roar - it's unlike what one would think for such a bright and beautiful creature. His calls can be described as ghastly and otherworldly - as if he transcended from a different dimension to strike fear into the hearts of his enemies. His primary call can be described as "soft floating witchery" of a sound ; it is rather eerie, a low warbling sound that seems to echo and then has a soft wailing undertone to it - almost like a song of the dead. He has a warning sound - it being a low whistling sound, almost like that of a theremin that turns into a higher pitched eerie whistle, and the higher pitched the whistle - the angrier the male is. There is a rare sound that me makes when he is very happy; it's one that can be said to be reserved for someone he loves and cares for - it's commonly thought of as a love song. It's a soft and enchanting echoey sound ; reminiscent of soft harps intermixed with the tinkling of wind chimes and a slight chirping whistling undertone. One will definitely hear him using this sweeter call to serenade his dear mate ; his love carrying throughout the wind. Other than his roars, this male is a rather vocal creature ; holding a range of different sounds that he can make, and here are some of the sounds he makes and why : he's known to have a loud and vocal hiss with a slight rattle and this is done when he's annoyed or angered by something, he can make a low clicking sound almost reminiscent of tapping wood as a warning intermixed with a growl, and then one of his sweeter sounds is when he "chitters" - those sounds being almost bell-like and whistling, kinda like wind chimes and sometimes he can even sound like a bird when he chitters. One will have to stay around him longer to see what other sounds he can make, because quite frankly ; this only scratches the surface for his sounds.

Personality:

You say I'm your savior, then I need you to bow

When you first meet this male, there is a calm and inviting aura about him - you feel rather safe and at ease when you are with him. He is a rather charismatic and charming individual, being gifted with a silver tongue - his words gliding off his tongue like honey, sometimes tickling the ears of others around him. He has a rather persuasive effect when it comes to his words being able to subtly coax or persuade someone to do something that's to his advantage - not to mention he's rather skilled when it comes to giving speeches ; able to comfort and uplift others and give some semblance of hope, while simultaneously being able to rip someone to shreds for being incompetent, not doing something correctly or calling someone out on their bullshit. He's rather direct and to the point when the time calls for it, and he can be rather cruel and callous in his words if he finds himself disliking you or you've done something wrong. This male is also rather confident and sure of himself ; and also sure of his words , he's one to make a promise and do his best to keep said promise. One can say he's a rather skilled manipulator, able to tug and play with the hearts of others - knowing just how to use his words to get what he wants and how to tug just the right strings to push the buttons of someone else. Always operating from the shadows, and watching the show with malicious interest making power plays when needed - one wouldn't suspect him, after all he keeps his involvement in such things under wraps. Because how can he be a mastermind if someone knows who he is? He's one who enjoys drama, and is rather invested in the latest gossip and drama - hell, sometimes he might even stir up drama just for the fun of it or because he's bored. After all, it's a good source of entertainment and to see who would be good to use as a sort of pawn.

This male is rather unassuming, one wouldn't believe he has such a side to him. Most would say that he's quiet, and keeps to himself mostly - always lingering in the background and not participating in events actively. Yet, they know when he does, this male does well - there is no question about his skill or hardworking nature, he can and will step up when needed, he just doesn't do it voluntarily. This male is highly observant - always watching and listening, it can be said that he knows everything about everyone, just from his observations and what he hears from others. He can be social, and when he is - many would agree that he's rather polite and respectful, always attentively listening to them and having some scarily good insight to some things. He notices and sees things that most don't, from the smallest gestures to the unspoken and lingering words between others, or even the slightest change in body language or behavior - he's adept at reading body language and behavior, and not to mention he can quite confidently deduce when someone is lying to him. It's hard to get things past him, it's just creepy about how he just seems to know things, sometimes even before others do. It can be said that when he's working, he's scarily focused - he is highly efficient and makes sure things gets done and will stop and nothing to make sure his results are nothing less of perfection. He requires total concentration, and when interrupted the person can expect to get an earful from him. It's not be noted that he's no slouch when it comes to hard work, and he will do his absolute best to achieve anything thrown at him, especially if it's a challenge and even if he doesn't win said challenge he will take the defeat with grace and learn from it. He's not a morning person, so most avoid him during that time as he is rather grouchy at that time and sometimes he's just plain grouchy for no particular reason. It can be said that are blindly positive get on his nerves and make him sick - and he does his best to avoid them.

Many would say this male is highly intelligent, and some would even argue he's a genius. He is a quick thinker and fast learner, being able to accurately find a way out of a bind in a manner of seconds to minutes - depending on how fast a solution is needed. He is also able to learn and pick on things rather quickly, always looking to expand his knowledge and understanding of things and gain more experience in certain things - he's not above learning or asking for help if he doesn't know something or needs help, he may be a bit prideful but not to that extent. He is a rather calculated and strategic thinker, able to see things quickly and farther ahead than most - while they're playing checkers he's playing chess. Able to see possible moves of his opponents , and finding ways to use their own strengths and weaknesses against them . When someone thinks he's down and they've got him cornered, he'll come out of left field with some damage dealing move - it can be said it's foolish to get into a battle of wits with him because he most likely will win unless he finds his match and their is a genuine challenge. And he adores a good challenge, it gives him life - so bring on the challenge, and you better be a good challenge because he hates when they're boring and he will be annoyed if you aren't that much of a challenge to him. When comes to his speech, he can be polite and courteous - and all of the above. Being able to charm others with his eloquent and flowery speech, and impress them with his extensive knowledge as well. However, you will discover there is a more sarcastic and witty side to him. Full of snarky remarks and rather snippy comebacks, so just because he's kind doesn't mean he's not above getting into a verbal confrontation with someone and as you'll later find out a physical confrontation either .

Now when it comes to anger, there is something eerie about this male - he doesn't get mad easily, as surprisingly he can be rather patient with others, however he does have limits to how much disrespect he'll take from someone. Now, most wouldn't know this, but this male is quite vindictive - he can and will hold a grudge for years if needed to and he's patient about exacting his revenge for it, but don't worry he's not one to hold grudges for petty or trivial matters. He has this almost chilling anger, one that just screams that you've fucked up, and their is this certain malicious look that he gets in his eye as well - his words won't become just threats, no, when you've invoked his ire - they become promises. And he doesn't yell when angry, which makes him even more unsettling - he will say the most heinous threat in the most casual and sweetest tone of voice, not at all giving the person a chance to process what he's said. He's rather cutthroat and bloodthirsty, one will never suspect it until they see him in a fight or on a hunt - their is a certain look he gets in his eyes when he's thrilled to shed blood and when you just know he's coming in for the kill, most would think he's wrong in the head because he can go from this bloodthirsty mode to being the calm and charismatic person that they know. But either way, when you challenge him to a fight and he's angry? You better expect to beg for your life and come out of it with a lot of scars, because he doesn't show mercy for those who challenge him. He will toy with your life, after all it will be in his hands because how dare you challenge him? And you expect him to lose? No, he'll show you the true meaning of terror, with a smile on his face as he rips your throat open. Most don't know, but he's not exactly loyal - he's only loyal when it serves him. After all, being blindly loyal doesn't get you anything good, especially when the person could change their morals and values on a whim to something you don't agree with. The moment something better comes along, he can be persuaded to change allegiances - however it's to note, that if he does find someone he truly respects then he would do anything for them, including kill if they so asked. So when he's loyal to someone or a cause, you better believe he will die for it - but it's rare to find someone to be so loyal to, maybe one day he'll find that person or cause for fight vigorously for, as of now he's still searching for it.

When it comes to romance, this male is quite suave - able to entrance the ladies due to his charisma and gentlemen like behavior. He's always respectful of females and would never harm one, and he would be offended if you think he would do so, his father didn't raise a despicable male - he may have some questionable morals and values but even he wouldn't stoop that low, he's not that much of a monster . . . . sheesh. He is quite the flirt, being able to smoothly compliment females and charm them with both his words and actions ; flowers, romantic walks, cleaning their den, or even hunting for them. He will do his best to genuinely impress a girl he likes ; sure he flirts, but only his love gets the special treatment. When he finds his partner, you can expect that he will wholly be devoted to her - he will treat her as if she hung the damn moon and stars, she is his queen and he will treat her as such. She will never have to worry about him having straying eyes, because they will only be for her. While it may not seem like it, but if his mate ever cheated on him or was unloyal his heart would break . He's also a rather jealous and possessive creature, not appreciating if a male looks at his mate with less than honorable intentions and he is not above getting into a fight about it - and even if they're just courting, she's still his girl and he won't give her up without a fight. So in short he would be a loving and rather doting mate, she could ask for him to burn the world and he would find a way to do it since she asked. Now when it comes to his family, it can be said that he's a family man - he will be involved in his children's life, not missing a moment of it. He is protective of his family, and will do anything for them including fuck someone up for messing with them. He will teach his sons to be gentlemen and treat ladies right and be disappointed if they don't and teach his daughters that they are queens and they shouldn't think any less of themselves and don't settle for just any guy. When his children start looking for mates, he will be supportive but also cautious especially when it comes to his daughters, they are his princesses - not just shy hoodlum can court them, you better damn well be worthy of her, and if you break her heart you're signing your own death wish. You can also believe that he will spoil and adore any grandchildren he is given, and he's definitely the embarrassing type to ask his children when they're going to give him grandchildren, but in an affectionate way. In short, this male is someone who loves and cares deeply for his family, and one shouldn't do anything to get in the way of that unless you want to face his fangs.

Abilities:

Solar Aura
This male has a special connection to the sun ; having the ability to take essence from the sun itself and infuse it within himself. He can use it for small thinks like making his scales glow and also it affects his crystals making them glow slightly as well. They also can make his scales a comfortable warm to cuddle against or a hellish scalding that makes it burn like hell. But the most impressive part about this power is the fact that he can basically combust and ingulf himself in solar flames, making him extremely bright and hot to the touch - these solar flames make a dazzling display leaving bright and pretty trails up in the sky as he flys by. When flapping his wings ; he can cause one of three effects. And they are listed below.

I. Solar Flares
The first being solar flares ; meaning that these flames are being blown in the direction of the target can cause dizziness and disorientation, along with heatstroke if they don't get to a cooler area or out of range quick enough.

II. Solar Shield / Sunlight Shield
The second being a solar shield, a shield of pure sunlight - it can be broken by those stronger as the shield has a limit and is quiet fragile, and it also takes a lot of concentration to hold it up and for it to be stronger thr stronger his will and to be and more energy he has to put into it. Which is dangerous considering that it can dull his scales and cause his temperature to drop dangerously low as it's taking energy from his personal storage of his "sun charge" .

III. Solar Strike
And the last effect it can be is a solar strike, which involves him being in close range ; it is a blinding attack and can cause severe burning. This power is highly volatile and coincides with the sun, meaning if the sun is unstable then so are his powers - which causes more danger for him. And to boot, if he overuses this power, he can end up causing mass destruction around him and end up burning and hurting himself really bad.

Burning Bodily Fluids
Due to his species, this male runs hotter than most. And this means that so does other things about him. If one were to manage to cut him, they would have to be careful not to get his blood on them ; for dragons it's a mild burning and stinging sensation due to the tough nature of their scales, now if it got in their mouth or in their more delicate parts it would be a terrible burning sensation. Now for humans, it would cause unimaginable pain and very much scar them. His saliva also has this effect as well - when biting into something it sends an overwhelming burning pain to the victim, and not to mention his saliva is also flammable and can be used for various reasons. Due to his hot nature, this male can end up overheating, and when he does so, it comes out as a oil - this oil can be purified and used to relax the muscles when strained or in a oil lamp (not too much unless they want an explosion).

Strengths & Weaknesses:
Strengths
+ He Has Scarily Precise Aim
+ Battle Experience; He's Well-Versed In Fighting With And Without Powers
+ Powerful Flyer. He Has To Be Since He Has Four Wings
+ Night Vision
+ High Lung Capacity ; Can Deal With Thin Air Longer & Fly Higher
+ Very Sharp Claws & Teeth ; Can Tear A Good Chunk Out Of You
+ He Is Rather Intelligent & Crafty
+ During Daylight His Powers Charge & Are More Powerful

Weaknesses
- His Powers Are Incredibly Draining, Which Is Why He Sleeps A Lot
- Needs Sunlight & Fire To Recharge Some Of His Powers
- Darkness Dampens His Powers & Makes Them Harder To Use
- He Is Rather Temperamental When It Comes To His Mate
- He Is Very Territorial & Isn't Afraid To Bite You If You're Too Close
- His Wing Membranes & Bones Are Rather Delicate
- Slight Sensitivity To Sunlight Due To Night Vision
- Very Tall = Cannot Fit In Small Spaces & Spotted Easier
- Cold Temperatures Makes His Firepower Less Effective & Slows Him Down

Likes & Dislikes:
- Being Curled Up Next To His Mate
- Peace & Quiet
- Things Being Orderly & Going According To Plan
- His Family
- Serene Sights
- Scenic Flights
- Taking Naps & Sunbasking
- Seafood ; Particularly Shelled Creatures - He Likes The Crunch
- His Favorite Fish Is Salmon & He Prefers To Eat Phesant & Caribou
- Lightning & Thunder
- Rain ; The Sound Of Rain Soothes Him, He Also Likes Thunderstorms
- The Shadows & Darkness
- Nighttime ; The Stars Are So Bright & He Blends In
- The Stars
- The Northern Lights
- Shiny, Bright, Glittering, & Shimmering Things
- Collecting Pearls & Pearls In General

Dislikes
- Deforestation Of His Home
- Pollution Of The Seas
- Humans That Don't Care For Nature & Animals Properly
- The Taste Of Squid
- Any Male That Flirts With Or Disrespects His Mate
- Has A Hatred For The Color Lime Green
- Loud & Obnoxious Noises That Are Purposeful
- Being Disrespected Or Challenged
- Those Who Give Up Easily Or Wimp Out
- Those That Are Cocky & Overconfident
- Being Coddled ; Hates Being Sick Because He's Cooped Up
- Admitting He Needs Help ; He's Stubborn Like That
- Being Polite To People He Doesn't Like
- Anything That Comes Between Him And His Mate
- Being Alone Without The Love Of His Life & The Thought Of Her Being Hurt
- His Space Being Invaded By Anyone Other Than His Mate, Children & Rider

Crush:
He Only Has Eyes For His Mate
Mate:
His Beloved [ High Hills Air Dragon ]
Offspring:
None, They Just Settled Down And Want To Take Things Slow
Kin:
Ilithyia Is His Baby Sister
Affiliations:
TBD
Other:

Edited at June 19, 2024 01:11 PM by Spellbound
Closed | Please lockJune 16, 2024 09:48 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Maximillian Perseus - Corelinus Cantacuzène
Sexuality:
Currently Heterosexual;
However, He's Slowly Realizing Bisexuality Is A Thing After Heavy Internalized Homophobia And For Other Reasons
Role:
He's A Witch
Element:
Water
Appearance:
" You With The Dark Curls,
You With The Watercolored Eyes ;
You Who Bears All Your Teeth In Every Smile "

The first thing you notice about this boy is his his height and build. This young boy is quite short for his age, and it is speculated he won't grow much taller - he seemed to have gotten the bad side of the gene lottery, gaining his mother's short stature. He's always teased by his siblings who gain their father's height ; this boy stands at a height of 5 feet, 2 inches and it's thought that he won't grow up more to 5 feet , 7 or 8 inches at most when he's an adult. But for now he has to deal with being vertically challenged, but of course he doesn't let his height get the best of him. As for his build, he can be said to be having a more slender frame with a light amount of muscles ; his body being built more more for speed, flexibility, endurance and stamina rather than brute strength and being a powerhouse. This little guy may not look it, but he can lift ; he can carry stacks of boxes without breaking a sweat even though they're taller than him and he can barely see past them. Also, one can hardly beat him in a foot race - there's one undisputed known fact about him, hes quick on his feet ; you see him and then you don't, his legs may be short but it's a sight to see them pumping when he's running as if he's one with the wind. One can see the evidence of his hard work and never skipping leg day as he has well defined calf muscles and thick and healthy thighs ; he loves running and takes a moment to go on morning and afternoon jog every day. Another thing is he's a climber as well, and he's also one to be able to slip into small spaces as well - being small has it's advantages, he may be small but he's mighty. For now, his chest is rather flat, not gaining much muscle - yet, but when he's older he will have what can be described as slight "boobage" as his friends will teasingly call it in the future. However one can see the beginning of muscles on his stomach, and one can note that he has a rather slender waist with dip hips ; a waist that most girls would die for and that's constantly getting him confused for the opposite sex and his stature and face doesn't help either.

You immediately notice this young man's face ; the soft and round features and big doe eyes, and not to mention the boyish grin that seems to light up a room. When it comes to skin tone ; this boy can be described as being kissed by the sun and dipped in honey. His golden-bronze skin having a beautiful sheen when exposed to the sun, and in the winter his skin tone lightens up due to their not being a lot of sun, and he can grow rather pale and cool in tone but in the summer when he's out in the sweltering heat his tone increasingly darkens with how much he's out and can linger until the tan fades away. His is soft and velvety to the touch, the only out of place thing being the soft "peach fuzz" of hair that grows on his face , otherwise he has rather smooth skin. His skin has little to no pores, meaning that he doesn't get that much acne easily which is a blessing, however when he does get it, it comes on heavily. The only way he gets acne is when he's been eating too much sweets or the oil in his hair is irritating his face of his sheets are dirty ( he is a very clean person so this is a highlyunlikely cause) ; and when dealing with the acne, he's fortunate that they leave minimal to no scarring on his face when they are dealt with (and even the scars fade away with proper treatment!) . Overall, he's blessed with some pretty good skin genetics. This boy has a heart-shaped face, with round and puffy cheeks that puff out much like a pufferfish when he's annoyed or pouting, and grow a light shade of coral when he's embarrassed by something or a deep shade of red that creeps to his neck and ears when he's flustered by something. Mainly, it is when he's panicking over someone complimenting him or they have the balls to dare to actually flirt with him (how scandalous) especially when it's a guy - it makes his brain malfunction, because, hello? Cute guy flirting with him ? It makes no sense, shouldn't he be focusing on some cute girl and not a dude. He's not a girl! However that doesn't seem to stop the flirts coming from either gender, and it leaves him rather warm and fuzzy but also very confused, because that's wrong . . . right ?

He has a rather attractive jawline with a slightly sharp chin, it gives him some sort of grace in letting others know his gender but he still can be quite confusing. Why? It's no help that he has rather pretty and interesting eyes ; for one thing he has eyes with what is called heterochromia, specifically sectoral heterochromia. His right eye is a pretty and soft sapphire like shade of blue, reminding of of the rough and deep seas, and if you look close enough their is a big of a dark green hidden within them - adding to the fact they appear like a murky sea. Now, his left eye is rather interesting, it is split horizontally with the top and bottom being entirely different colors- the top half being a light and warm brown color, intermixed with flecks of a golden undertone and and slight hints of grey giving it an almost hazel looking appearance. The bottom half is a darker almost chocolate appearing brown and with in is just what can be described as a splash of a pale blue hue with a hint of lime green within. His eyes are big, round and doe-like - giving him an gentle and innocent appearance, and what also most would say a more "feminine" appearance but somehow his eyes suit him very well. He definitely looks beautiful in photos or portraits - and not to mention, the way his eyes light up when excited or seem to get comically round and big when excited . His eyes are rather expressive and he can be too. They are framed by long and curled dark lashes that add to them even more, making his eyes appear slightly bigger and accenting them. Overall, his eyes are something that one can easily get lost in or flatter him about.

When it comes to his lips, this young man has what can be described as rather full and plump lips. They sort of stick out, almost as if he's in a permanently pouting about something. His lips are rather soft, as he constantly uses some type of balm on them to make sure they don't dry out - he absolutely hates having cracked and dry lips. His lip color can be described as a soft pinkish hue with a noticeable reddish hue to them. One can say he has rather kissable lips. As for when he smiles, he has a rather charming smile - one full of light and joy. He has what can be described as cute bunny teeth, with a gap in between his two front teeth. His teeth are a rather healthy shade of white with the natural yellowish off-white hue that comes with them. He has a rather simple nose ; a nose that can be described as a button nose - and it wrinkles in disgust when he's upset, quite like a rabbit at times. As for his hands, he has rather small hands, ones that are soft and smooth - like leather almost. Hands that are used a lot ; for climbing, for sewing, and whatever they can be used for in hard work - yet, there is also care and love within these hands of his. His fingers are slender and delicate, very feminine looking - yet, they have a certain ruggedness to them. When it comes to other markings and interesting features on his body, one can note the assortment of beauty marks that do this young man's body ; on his face near the corner of his right eye he has three small beauty marks, then on the top left corner and bottom right corner of his lips he has one as well, their is even a beauty mark on the center of his bottom lip. He also has some along his neck, check, and back along with some on other parts of him, but it's safe to say he has quite a few beauty marks. And then on the left side of his neck is a birth mark in the shape of what can be described as a heart.

When it comes to his hair, he has a whole lot of it - the hair being very thick and healthy, and as for its length ; it rests neatly at his waist and at his elbows for the front portion for his hair. Having a lot of hair annoys him because it's a lot of maintenance - yet, he has it for one reason only, his mother ; she had the prettiest hair he'd ever seen and his is exactly like it, and when he takes care of his hair it reminds him of the long nights she spent humming him a lullaby as she softly brushed his hair or them getting ready for an event and her fussing over how to style it. These fond memories of her are why he keeps his hair long and makes sure to take good care of it even if he gets teased for having long hair or it annoys him at times - it's a reminder of his mother and his mother is very dear to him. His hair is the color of the night - ebony curls that remind one of a starless night or the infinite void of spaces, his hair is so dark that their is a slight dark cerulean hue to it when it graces the sunlight. His hair is curly, and rather fussy at times, not to mention voluminous - being hard to tame and constantly in a state of frizz and poofed out if he's not careful, however his hair is rather versatile in being able to style ; he can take oil and slick it back into a ponytail, braid, or any updo style he can think of - and when he straightens it, he is able to take a various amount of forms. His hair is very strong, being able to take constant heat and roughness when it comes to dyes or any other harsh treatment he might do on his hair. His hair also has a certain healthy sheen and it seems to glisten at times ; he's rather proud of his hair and protective of it, it's his worst nightmare for someone to cut it when he's sleep. If there is anything that's true, this boy is proud of his long hair, even if it gets in his eyes at times - he wouldn't change for the world, and anyone who hates on his hair can kiss his ass (derogatory).

Personality:

When you first meet this young man, there is just something about him that's just so, charming. If not his blinding smile, then it's his infectious giggles and laugh - or the way his eyes brighten at the slightest thing or the way he handles people with gentleness and genuine care. It's rare to find someone so pure-hearted and kind these days, and that anomaly would be this young man. Most will agree he has very good manners, he is always polite and courteous to others - and is rather chivalrous, always being respectful and courteous of women ; opening doors for them, pulling out their seats, and interfering if he sees a man taking advantage or being rude to a lady ( if his help is needed, he knows women are strong and can handle themselves, and if she seems to have the matter handled then he won't interfere). It's his personal preference to not use foul language in front of a lady or use it in general, but certain instances can provoke him to use obscene language. Otherwise, most would count him as a gentleman and if not a ladies man - as most can be seen fawning over him or flocking to him at times. It can also be said, he has this certain aura of security around him - a certain gentle smile that makes you feel okay when you're with him, knowing that you will be safe. He is very trustworthy, he's the type you trust to watch your items and food or drink when at a bar - along with being the responsible friend that gets everyone home when they're wasted out of their mind. Not to mention, he seems to have everything someone could need in his little bag - from bandages and ointment to feminine care products , he truly is the friend that cares for everyone's need and can have almost anything that you need on hand. Most of his friends would say that he's a mother hen - always doting on them, making sure they're alright, giving them random gifts, and scolding them when they're in the wrong about something ; he's a rather loyaland protective friend. And dare anyone threatens those he calls his friends or family ; he's not outwardly a violent guy, but that doesn't mean he's not above a fist fight if it means helping someone he cares about, he'll will be raised for them.

This male is rather empathetic and nurturing, someone who truly cares about the well-being of others. He's the type to help old ladies cross the street, help a kid get a stuck cat out of a tree, or even buy someone's groceries because they couldn't afford them. There is just something effortless about his kindness, that blunt others are just baffled that there is someone who is just so kind. He's the type of friend to listen empathetically to your pains and sorrows and give you a shoulder to cry on while you bitch and moan about something ; he's adept at gently comforting others and giving them a gentle nudge in the right direction but he can also be rather blunt about the advice or admonition he gives you, just because you're his friend doesn't mean he'll show bias towards your situation. If you're in the wrong then he'll just straight up tell you because he doesn't want to be that friend that enables bad behavior or intentions. He may give you the scolding of the life - it reminding you of a mother scolding her misbehaving child but it still having that warmth and love for you, just wanting the best for you. While he's mostly always the one with kind and uplifting words, he can be quite the little shit at times - having an almost childish and mischievous air about him ; snarky and witty remarks aren't beneath him, nor foreign to him. So just because he's a sweetheart doesn't mean he'll take disrespect to his name or reputation, one can best believe if you are talking shit about him ; whether it behind his back or to his face, and he finds out about it - there will be some repercussions. He can be a smartass as well, but that's only when one is getting on his nerves or drawing his ire - you know you've done something wrong when you've got him rolling his eyes or saying some snarky remark towards you, but sometimes it's the opposite, he may be snarky because he's feeling off your vibe and that's how you communicate. But either way, one can tell he's rather emotionally intelligent - he's able to read the moods of others ; from the slightest gesture to the way they're speaking, he's very observant of human behavior - able to pick up most things others would miss in conversations and making little notes of them in his mind. What these little filed pieces of information are used for depends on the person, because in either case - any information is dangerous and can be used against you.

This young man is rather intelligent, and scarily so - most would call him a quick learner ; he's able to pick up on most things rather quickly, and with careful teaching he can master some things. He's a mainly hands on and visual learner, benefiting from seeing someone demonstrate something and mimicking it rather than just hearing it or seeing it written down in steps. While there may be trials and errors in the beginning of teaching, one will begin to see the determination and focus he possesses when learning something new, he's also patient and well aware it takes time and practice to become proficient in something. He's also a rather smooth talker, not only book smart but also street smart in some ways (still needs a little honing) - he's good at haggling and spotting when someone's trying to get one over him, and he's one with a quick rebuttal. After all, one has to has sharp eyes and ears to survive in the world of it can mean you miss out on things - that's been drilled in his head, so he makes it his mission to possess as much knowledge and skill as he can humanly possible. It's why he's so studious, always having his nose in a book about something new and rambling about his newest interest - if one doesn't see him, you can almost always find him in a library or somewhere drinking some coffee and reading a book. He has a thirst and desire for knowledge, and that's why he always excels at what he does, if his performance is slipping then something is wrong, because he would definitely not let that suffer. Hell, he would spend hours the night before cramming to study and read over meticulously written notes about something he was well aware he's good at - and take a test sleep-deprived, but well studied before he'd let any grades or performance of his suffer. He's just stubborn like that, it can also be said he's rather competitive; he has to have the top scores, top this and that - or he will lose his mind. He strives for perfection in everything he does ; and it irks his nerves when he doesn't achieve it, maybe it's due to living in an rigid environment at home, but it's been engrained that he must be the best at everything he can possibly be in and anything less is unacceptable. This can lead to an unhealthy mindset, which he does have at times when it comes to goals and accomplishments - he can really get into his head at times and sometimes needs someone to help him get out of it (but of course he's rather stubborn about getting help for himself because he's supposed to be the one helping, not others.)

This young male, is a rather good actor - being able to hide his emotions and intentions at times. But it's his form of stoicism ; only those who know him too well can see when he's putting on an act for others, and even then he'll deny it. He's truly a happy and rather bright individual ; one who draws others to him like a moth to a flame, it's not intentional as he doesn't actively seek out companions, and sure he's social but he's not a social butterfly like most. He's that one cool person you find an interest in and end up becoming friends with because of their personality and first impressions ; not because he introduces himself. He has this calm and rather chill aura and demeanor about him, with a lazy yet charming smile that can put ones fears at ease - and a soft, yet firm voice that can comfort someone softly, command a room when needed, or be the one to call out someone's bullshit. Yet, at times he puts on this "happy face" in which he hide his true feelings ; whether it be sadness, exhaustion, or anger - he doesn't want that side of him to be seen. To be truthful, while he can keep his emotions in check, he is a rather emotional person - he feels things more than most and has a rather large heart, and doesn't like when his kindness is taken as weakness or for granted. So while he tries to be polite and kind to most, it does sting when others undermine his kindness and make fun of it - and it does make him upset and sometimes angry . . . which isn't a good thing. It's not good to bottle up emotions, and he knows it, he tells others that - but he does it to himself, he's a bit hypocritical in that manner. He's rather selfless as well, to the point that most of his friends would call him stupid - to the point he would get himself physically hurt for another, even if it meant losing his life, which leads to more worrying thoughts about his mental state. But, he swears that he's fine.

When it comes to anger, there's one thing that most agree on : do not incite the wrath of this young man. While he may look sweet, there are fangs underneath that smile of his - he is not some pushover. While it is true he does have the patience of a saint, and it takes a lot to get him riled up, when it happens - everyone better get out of his pathway. There are two types of anger from him ; his cold and calculating anger or his boiling rage - both are pretty scary when incited. It's not known to most, but this male is rather vindictive - he doesn't take kindly to liars or those that break promises to him or cross his friends. If you make an enemy of his friend or family, then you make an enemy of him - and you don't want that. There will be a certain chilling look he gives of dislike, even if it's just for a split second - before he gives the impression he does like you, he's not to bad as to openly show his disdain but their will be semi noticeable passive aggressive tendencies he'll have towards you but deny when called out. Not to mention, if you really gain his ire, there will be little incidents like things going missing or you just having a bad day - he is spiteful like that. Now when it comes to his boiling rage, you must've really screwed up to get him that mad - because this means you have an ass whooping coming in your direction, it means that he wants to pummel you really bad because of something you said or did. When he's this mad, it's no reasoning with him - one has to physically restrain him from hurting the other party because there will be pain. He will end up connecting his fist to your face, one way or another - and if it doesn't come to that, then he will verbally rip you apart, or even coldly blackmail you if he has the resources to do such a thing. There is also this overwhelming aura of just pure anger, that overcomes him and it just silences anyone foolish enough to speak and scares the shit out of anyone with a sense of sanity - there will be a cold fire in his eyes, just itching for a fight, and sometimes he will black out when he's angry and can't control the rage. Which is why he tries to contain it, but one things clear - no one, should piss him off purposefully, because if you do so, you better start praying to whatever you believe in.

Strengths & Weaknesses:

Strengths

+ His Strength : Surprisingly This Young Boy Is Quite Stong Despite Physical Appearances. He Can Lift Up To 86lbs At The Moment, But Soon It May Be More. And It's Also Well Known He Can Throw A Mean Right Hook - Valarian Tucker Should Know, He Lost Two Teeth From It.

+ His Size : Being Both An Advantage & Disadvantage. It's Advantages Are That He Is Able To Get Into Spaces Bigger And Taller Folks Cannot. He's Also Lightweight, So He Won't Set Most Things Off. Not To Mention He's Very Speedy. His Size Is Also Helpful On Stealth Missions As He Is Rather Light On His Feet And Able To Sneak Around Places And Enemy Territory With Relative Ease.

+ Well-Conditioned Body - His Speed, Endurance, & Agility : Due To Being In Good Physical Shape & Health, He Can Peform To The Best Of His Ability. He Is Naturally Swift And Agile, His Physical Condition & Trianing Only Making It Better. He Is Very Flexible, Able To Contort His Body & Perform Aerobic Moves. Due To Constant Running, He Has High Stamina And Endurance As Well.

+ Hand-To-Hand Combat : Well-Versed In Close Quarters Combat, His Attacks Are Swift, Vicious, & Brutal. He Was Taught How To Be Swift On His Feet And Leave No Breathing Room For His Opponet. More Adept At More Quick And Burst Attacks Than Ones Needing Physical Brute Strength ( He's Strong, But Those With A Higher Weight Class & Physical Strength Will Pose A Problem For Him - Even If He Can Manage To Hold His Own For A Bit )

+ Weapons Training: This Young Man Has Experience With A Various Amount Of Weapons & Has Different Levels Of Comfort And Training With Them. He Continues To Learn And Train With These Weapons.

Longsword - Love/Hate Relationship ; Has A Great Grasp On This Weapon, And Can Use It Rather Proficiently - Of Course, He's Still Young And Needs Training, And He Hasn't Touched It In A While. So He's Growing Rusty.

Wakizashi & Shortsword - Some Of His Favorite Weapons ; Has A Masterful Grasp Of This Weapon - Uses It Like A Well Oiled Tool. Rather Confident In His Usage Of This Weapon. Still Has Much To Learn Of Course

Longbow - Has A Fondness For It ; He's A Pretty Talented Archer, With A Good Eye And Aim. Needs More Polish And Training Though, Otherwise He Would Be A Good Archer. One This His Teachers Has Said Is That His Aim & Precision Would Be Deadly When Cultivated The Under Careful Tutelage Of A More Experienced Archer.

Glaive & Quarterstaff - Love, Love, Loves These Weapons; Likes Their Versatility & How He Is Able To Move Swiftly With Them. He Has Mastered The Basics If Both Weapons, And A Few Interesting Moves. He Doesn't Use These As Much, But He Would Like To (Particularly The Glaive) . Overall, He Doesn't Have Much Experience With These Weapons And Would Like To Change That

+ Medicinal Knowledge : He Likes To Spend His Time Reading Bookks About Herbal Remedies And Medicines, His Mother Peaked His Interest In Medicine. He Knows How To Clean And Treat Minor To Some Major Wounds, Along With Being Able To Create "Potions" From Different Herbs And Such For Remedies To Some Illnesses. He Still Has Much To Learn About Medicine, But He's Definitely No Rookie When It Comes To It.

+ Upperclass Etiquette / Manners : This Boy Is From A Rather Distinguished Background - So It's Only Natural He Has Great Etiquette. His Mother Was Firm Teacher - Ensuring He Knew How To Speak Well, Behave, Have Proper Table Manners, Having Impeccable Posture & Good Communication Skills. He Was Also Taught How To Be Good Host And How To Rub Elbow With The Bigwigs - He Is Able To Impress Them With His Skills In Piano, Violin & Calligraphy. All Those Years Of Finishing School Paid Off Rather Nicely.

Weaknesses

- Weak Immune System : This Young Male Gets Sicker Quicker Than Most - That's Due To A Weak Immune System. Winter and Fall Months Are Hard For Him Because He's Constantly Getting A Cold Or Some Sort Of Bug During These Times. He's Currently Working On Strengthening His Immune System.

- Chronic Insomnia : He Has Both Trouble Falling Asleep And Staying Asleep At Night And Not To Mention His Sleep Schedule Is Rather Shit. So If He Seems Groggy It's Because He Didn't Get A Good Amount Of Sleep.

- Seasonal Allergies & Allergies : This Male Has Rather Bad Allergies In The Spring Time ; Pollen And Dust Affecting Him . Making His Eyes Swell & Water, A Bad Cough, And Giving Him A Stuffy Nose & Headaches . And In Worse Cases He Is Unnaturally Fatigued And Drowsy Even Mentally Sluggish. He Either Wears Some Form Of Facial Covering During Spring Or He Stays Inside To Avoid Getting Sick.

- His Temper : While He Tries His Best Not To Get Mad, He Does Recognize That He Has A Rather Bad Temper - Even If He Keeps It Down, The Angry & Malicious Thoughts Swirl In His Mind Like An Angry Maelstrom - And If He's Not Careful He'll Black Out And Do Something He'll Regret Later. But Also, His Words Become Unfriendly And Unkind And Their Is A Dangerous And Unsettling Aura That Engulfs Him.

- His Rather Low Self Worth : While He's Confident In Who He Is And Who He Wants To Be Along With His Skills - He's Not Confident In His Place, He Belives Most Are Better Suited For Things Than Him Even If He's The Best Choice. He's Also More Likely To Put His Life On The Line Because He Thinks He's More Expendable Than Someone Else, It's Borderline To The Point He Wouldn't Care If He Died. He's Also Overly Critical Of Himself & Constantly Compares Himself To His Peers - Ignoring His Own Good Qualities & Bashing Himself. He Gets Inside His Head A Lot & He Still Struggles With Making Boundaries And Not Being A People Pleaser.

- Can Be Rather Morally Grey : As Sweet And Kind As He Is, Everyone Has Flaws And A Rather Darker Side To Them. It's To Be Noted That While Does Appreciate The Positive - He Understands That Sacrifices Sometimes Need To Be Made ; Meaning, If It Comes Down To Using Somone Then He Will Do It. Or, Even Killing - He Might Just Cross That Line, But He Has To Be Desperate. He Walks That Fine Line Between "Good" / "Evil" & Even Though He Leans Moreso To Good, Don't Underestimate The Things He Would Do For Someone That He Loves Dearly - Even Saints Sometimes Must Get Their Hands Dirty

- His Mother : If Their Is One Person That He Loves The Most - It's His Mom. He Adores Her, And Would Do Anything For Her, He Is The Definition Of A Mama's Boy. You Take Her Away From Him Then Their Isn't Any Mountain He Would Climb Or Destroy, No Nation He Would Turn Upside Down, Or No Blood He Wouldn't She'd To Get Her Back. He Would Go To The Ends Of The Earth If It Meant She'd Be Safe - And If He Dies Protecting His Mother Then He Would Rest Easy, And Haunt Anyone Who Even Dared Wished Her Harm. And To Anyone Who Direspects, Threatens To Harm Or Actually Harms His Mother. - They Will Wish They'd Never Been Born At All.
Crush:
He Doesn't Have A Crush On Anyone, Nope - That's A Distraction !
And Besides, Feelings Are Hard.
Significant Other/Spouse:
No! He Isn't Thinking About That !
Not That He Would Admit It Anyways . . . .
Kin:
Affiliations:
Other:

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us