Wolf Play : Code of Silence | Mafia RP | Open!
Chatbox
 Vennenum
10:05:24 Venn/Venne
Gotta love california traffic. Stuck behind another accident. :/
 Salem
10:01:22 
looking for 1x1 rp partners, pm me
 Feiella
09:54:14 Fei the writer
hey Desti
 Midnight Moon Pack
09:52:26 PointyGardener(PG)
Greetings Desti
 Destinations End
09:50:51 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey all
 Insane Sanity
09:48:56 Insane | Sanity
Oh...those are nice
 Honey
09:48:02 she/her
insane sanity
i think he'd look sick with black or gray dragon wings
 Insane Sanity
09:44:48 Insane | Sanity
Gear/Decor suggestions for Acanthix?

-WP Click-
 Broken Dawn
09:43:47 I complain a lot
My pack made the jaguar parents come back then I had to battle them and kill them. I feel so bad..
 Meliora Wolves
09:41:12 crow (he/they/zae)
i totally dont have a document thats just the entire ghost discography with links to wolves that i named after certain songs
 FallenPack
09:41:04 
crow

I download their picture then name the link of the picture after them but I still use the memorial garden because otherwise I forget which pack they are from TwT
 Broken Dawn
09:40:04 I complain a lot
Crow,
Exactly. Honestly, itÂ’s probably because they didnÂ’t run with Riverian
 Meliora Wolves
09:39:28 crow (he/they/zae)
who needs the memorial garden when you can just document almost every wolf you've owned based on which song you named them after
 Nymeria
09:37:56 Luna/Phantom
Hello hello
 Salem
09:37:28 
looking for 1x1 rp partners, pm me
 Meliora Wolves
09:36:35 crow (he/they/zae)
aur naurrrr not the worms
 Broken Dawn
09:34:35 I complain a lot
You spy 5 Death Adders.
More of the weird wormy things?
 Broken Dawn
09:34:12 I complain a lot
Your wolves feel fearful and bark at the Spirit. Your Ancestor vanishes as quickly as it came.
Darn it! How dare you! He was the original alpha male!
 FallenPack
09:33:44 
crow

got a point there
 Broken Dawn
09:32:41 I complain a lot
Crow,
Not big ugly snaky ones

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : +1
Caiman : +5
Copperhead : -1
    Fall Month: 1   Day  Weather:  Hurricane
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2

Code of Silence | Mafia RP | Open!May 30, 2024 09:27 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Table of Contents
Post One - Table of Contents
Post Two - Rules
Post Three - Plot
Post Four - Sign up Form
Post Five - Roles
Post Six - Extra Details
Post Seven - Threads

Edited at May 30, 2024 11:07 PM by Salem
Code of Silence | Mafia RP | Open!May 30, 2024 09:43 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Rules
1. All of Eve's already made rules must be followed at all times. If you cannot find them, here's a link. ▹ Click Me!
2. Reservations don't exist here, first come first serve. However, if you really want a role and you're brave enough, PM me and I can probably reserve the role if you promise to get the sign up done quickly.
3. I'm expecting semi-literate to literate. 500+ words with decent grammar at least. I'm willing for someone to start a bit lower so long as they improve as they go on.
4. You're limited to two characters. You have a minimum of one and maximum of two, no more, no less. This may get changed, depends.
5. NPCs must be played by you if within proximity. If not, the host will play the NPC. There will be some things like 'A notification pops up on everyone's devices, "____" flashes across the screen' type things that happen. There will also be some quests to keep it interesting and these will mainly involve action such as fighting but some may also be boring like moving boxes.
6. This is LGBTQ+ friendly, I will throw hands with anyone who dislikes that. This also means that if you're an heir paired with someone of the same gender physically, the heirs must be adopted or from a previous marriage.
7. Do not be petty. If you post again after I decline a character sheet and it's something like "whatever" or rude in some way, you'll both be ignored and have a mod called on you if it gets worse.
8. Hate the character not the player. If you have beef with someone that joins, keep it out of the discussion. One of you will likely be kicked out if you do this more than once. Feel free to create fights among characters though!
9. Mark things as a WIP! I won't be able to tell otherwise.
10. Please PM me once a character sheet is done if you have to redo something or it's still marked as a WIP.
11. Include the word "Omertà" somewhere in your other section to prove that you've read all the rules.
12. It's up to you to keep yourself updated on the rules, so I suggest checking when there's a reminder ^^
Code of Silence | Mafia RP | Open!May 30, 2024 10:06 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Plot
In the beginning, the Moretti and Vitale families were one powerful crime organization, ruling the underworld with unmatched efficiency and ruthless precision. For years, their unity brought prosperity and fear, but everything changed when one rebellious heir instigated a split, severing the once-strong alliance and creating a deep-seated animosity that would span generations. This heir, who left no offspring, ensured that the Moretti and Vitale families would forever be rivals, their bloodlines no longer intertwined. The story now follows the perilous lives of the higher-ups in these mafia families, showcasing the constant danger they face, the dramatic transition of heirs from civilian life to the violent world of organized crime, and the intense family drama that defines their existence. Despite their historical hatred, a new, rising threat forces the Moretti and Vitale families to confront their differences and forge an uneasy alliance. Together, they must navigate this treacherous landscape, balancing personal vendettas with the survival of their legacies in a world where betrayal lurks at every corner.
Code of Silence | Mafia RP | Open!May 30, 2024 10:11 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
This is what I use for myself, feel free to simplify it or use your own!
Name
Name Pronounciation
Name Meaning*
Nickname(s)*
Sexuality*
Pronouns
Languages Spoken*
Native Language*
Voice & Accent*
Appearance
Personality
Strengths
Weaknesses
Likes*
Dislikes*
Kin*
Affiliations
Other
If you see * it means optional. If you end up making your own sign up format, please try to include all the needed information!
For kin, I suggest not adding anything there unless you have specific lore for your character that you need it kept for or you've worked out with a friend if your characters will be bloodline related. Kin can be worked out more in the discussion thread if you can wait.
Code of Silence | Mafia RP | Open!May 30, 2024 10:18 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Roles
The Moretti Family
Bosses (1/2)
Marlow Moretti | M | Played by Salem
Heirs (2/2)
Avery Moretti | M | Played by The Tea Drinkers (Page One)
Jinxxe Moretti | X | Played by Nochnoy (Page Two)
Underboss (1/1)
Cleopatra Hertling | F | Played by FrostyK (Page Two)
Consigliere (0/1)
The Vitale Family
Bosses (1/2)
Anastasia Nikita | F | Played by Salazar (Page One)
Heirs (0/2)
Underboss (0/1)
Consigliere (0/1)

Edited at June 2, 2024 06:34 PM by Salem
Code of Silence | Mafia RP | Open!May 30, 2024 11:05 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Extra Details
The Moretti Family - The Moretti family is a name that has endured for generations, serving as the original moniker of the unified crime organization before the fateful split that divided them. Despite this rupture, the Moretti family has maintained its dominance and remains more powerful than the Vitale counterpart. However, unlike some of their more violent counterparts, the Moretti family operates with a semblance of restraint, striving to shield civilians from the worst of their illicit activities. Their approach to crime is markedly cleaner and more discreet than that of the Vitale family. Yet, make no mistake: beneath their facade of kindness lies a dangerous and unforgiving organization. Any breach of their strict code of conduct is met with swift and brutal consequences, often resulting in the sudden disappearance and demise of the transgressor. The Moretti family may extend gestures of goodwill, but their underlying ruthlessness serves as a stark reminder of the peril that accompanies their seemingly benevolent acts.
The Vitale Family - The Vitale family emerged from the shadows as the dissenting faction that broke away from the Moretti fold. While their bid for independence resulted in defeat during the conflict with the original organization, the Vitale clan refuses to fade into obscurity. Renowned for their brazen demeanor and widespread notoriety, they stand as the most vocal and publicly recognized of the mafia families. Unlike their counterparts, the Vitale family operates with fewer moral restraints, displaying a callous disregard for civilian well-being. Although their founder once shared blood ties with the Moretti lineage, the passing of time and the ascension of a new generation have left the Vitale family consumed by bitterness and a thirst for revenge. With little standing in the way of their vendetta, they teeter on the brink of igniting another full-scale conflict. Despite their reputation for ruthlessness, the Vitale family affords members a solitary chance to amend their transgressions before expulsion—a leniency granted sparingly, yet tempered by their unwavering resolve.
Bosses - The role of a mafia boss within an organized crime group is pivotal and encompasses a wide array of responsibilities. Serving as the paramount authority, the boss wields immense power and influence, guiding the organization's operations and strategic direction. They are tasked with devising long-term plans to expand the organization's reach, mitigate risks, and outmaneuver law enforcement and rival factions. Furthermore, the boss is charged with enforcing the organization's rules and codes of conduct, authorizing acts of violence or discipline when necessary. They also negotiate alliances and agreements with other criminal entities or influential figures to further the organization's interests, while carefully managing its public image through strategic engagement or intimidation. Alongside the boss stands their partner, who plays a crucial role in providing support, counsel, and emotional stability. Whether in a romantic relationship or not, the partner leverages their connections, influence, and business acumen to bolster the organization's operations and ensure its security. In an LGBTQ+ inclusive context, the boss's partner contributes to the organization's success based on their skills and capabilities, irrespective of their sexual orientation or gender identity.
Heirs - The transition from civilian life to that of a mafia heir is a profound and often perilous journey, characterized by a delicate balance between familial duty and personal ambition. In their civilian guise, heirs to mafia legacies may appear unassuming, living seemingly ordinary lives while harboring the weight of their family's expectations and the looming specter of violence and power struggles. Their upbringing instills in them a unique blend of loyalty, ruthlessness, and discretion, preparing them for the challenges ahead. Yet, it is only upon the passing of their parent or guardian that the true mantle of leadership is thrust upon them, catapulting them into the clandestine world of organized crime. As heirs, they are tasked with assuming control of their family's operations, navigating the treacherous waters of mafia politics, and expanding their influence while fending off rival factions and law enforcement scrutiny. Their journey is fraught with danger, marked by the constant threat of betrayal, violence, and the ever-present specter of their own mortality.
Underboss - The underboss occupies a pivotal position within the hierarchy of a mafia organization, serving as the second-in-command and a crucial enforcer of the boss's authority. Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the organization, the underboss ensures that orders are carried out efficiently and effectively, maintaining order and discipline within the ranks. In the absence of the boss, they assume leadership duties, making decisions on behalf of the organization and representing its interests in external affairs. A skilled mediator and strategist, the underboss resolves disputes among members, negotiates alliances with other criminal entities, and participates in long-term planning to expand the organization's influence. Additionally, they play a critical role in enforcing discipline, safeguarding the organization from external threats, and ensuring its continued success and survival. With their strong leadership qualities and unwavering loyalty, the underboss is a trusted lieutenant and indispensable asset to the mafia organization.
Consigliere - The Consigliere holds a crucial role within a mafia organization, serving as the chief advisor and counselor to the boss. Renowned for their wisdom, discretion, and strategic acumen, the Consigliere provides invaluable guidance on matters of utmost importance, ranging from organizational strategy and decision-making to conflict resolution and risk management. They act as a trusted confidant to the boss, offering insights and recommendations based on their deep understanding of the organization's operations and the broader criminal landscape. In addition to their advisory duties, the Consigliere plays a vital role in mediating disputes among members, arbitrating conflicts, and ensuring harmony within the ranks. Their impartiality and diplomatic skills are essential in maintaining the stability and cohesion of the organization. Furthermore, the Consigliere may represent the organization in negotiations with external parties, including rival factions or law enforcement agencies, using their diplomatic prowess to protect the organization's interests and navigate complex alliances. Overall, the Consigliere's influence and expertise are indispensable assets to the mafia organization, contributing to its strategic success and longevity.
Code of Silence - The code of silence, commonly known as "omertà," is a fundamental principle deeply ingrained within the culture of many mafia organizations. It is a strict vow of silence and non-cooperation with authorities, law enforcement, and outsiders, designed to protect the secrecy, operations, and members of the criminal organization. Omertà dictates that members must never divulge information about the organization's activities, plans, or members, even under threat of imprisonment or death. This code is enforced through fear, intimidation, and a sense of loyalty and honor among members, instilled from an early age.
At its core, omertà serves several crucial purposes within the mafia. Firstly, it shields the organization from law enforcement scrutiny and investigation, making it difficult for authorities to gather evidence or prosecute members. By maintaining a veil of secrecy, mafia members avoid incriminating themselves or their associates, minimizing the risk of prosecution and imprisonment. Additionally, omertà fosters a sense of solidarity and loyalty among members, reinforcing the bonds of brotherhood and trust within the organization. This loyalty is paramount in a world where betrayal can have deadly consequences, as members rely on one another for protection and support.
The code of silence also serves to maintain the organization's reputation and standing within the criminal underworld. By adhering to omertà, mafia members demonstrate their commitment to the organization's values of honor, loyalty, and discretion, earning respect and fear from allies and rivals alike. The reputation of being "untouchable" or "above the law" enhances the organization's ability to operate with impunity, exerting influence and control over illicit activities such as extortion, racketeering, and drug trafficking.
Breaking the code of silence is considered the gravest offense within the mafia, punishable by severe consequences, including ostracism, violence, or death. Those who betray the organization's trust are branded as "rats" or "informants," despised by both their former associates and rival factions. Retribution is swift and merciless, as the organization seeks to eliminate any threats to its secrecy and stability. This fear of reprisal serves as a powerful deterrent, dissuading members from considering betrayal or cooperation with authorities.
Sorry for all the reading, but now you have more knowledge
Code of Silence | Mafia RP | Open!May 30, 2024 11:07 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Threads
▹ The RP Thread
Check here when you're told a new thread has been made!

Edited at June 2, 2024 06:43 PM by Salem
Code of Silence | Mafia RP | Open!May 30, 2024 11:58 PM

Salazar

Neutral

Give Award
-.:°:. - Anastasia - .:°:.-
Full Name:
Anastasia Irina Nikita
Name Meanings:
Anastasia - "Resurrection"
Irina - "Tranquility"
Nikita - "Winner"
Nickname(s):
Rina & Tessa
- | - .:°:. - | -
Pronouns:
She, Her, Hers
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Birth Date:
January 16th
Zodiac:
Capricorn
Alignment:
Chaotic Evil
Love Languages:
Physical Touch & Words of Affirmation
Role:
Vitale Mafia Boss
Languages Spoken:
English
Russian
Dutch
Native Language:
Russian
Voice & Accent:
The woman has what could be perceived as a stereotypical Russian accent and voice. She has the thick accent from her home country and is quite loud with her words, words can be used as daggers and she knows that more than anyone. She has a stern and commanding tone to her voice, rising it when necessary without thinking twice.
- | .:°:. | -
Appearance:
Anastasia is quite the beautiful sight to lay eyes on. Its such a same she's such a vicious person. The woman's aura is negative right off the bat. When one is near, they can just feel she's up to no good. She has the vibes of a murderer. Her expressions are almost snarky with a little bit of mischief. She walks around with a half smile, as if she's just committed the most heinous crime. May she did. She walks with a cautious demeanor, almost like she's alert and prepared for anything to happen. Despite Anastasias bold and ruthless personality, you would think shed at least be tall. But she's not. Anastasia stands at a height of 5'6" and weighs approximately 130 pounds. However, her height and build has helped her with her stealth and flexibility. She has a slim figure with a small curve at the hips. Her arms and kegs are rather lanky with slight muscles. Anastasia has a soft look to her, mainly in her eyes, that tends to throw people off, unaware of her actions next. Her expressions are quite monotone and apathetic, making it hard for others to read her.
Her skin is a pale olive with scars all over, however only one is really visible. She has a nasty scar at the middle of her cheek that ends at her chin. She has gained this particular scar from a combat training gone wrong. No surprise. Anastasia has a thin face shape with an impeccably sharp jawline. Her nose is fairly small and has a slight upturn to it. As for Anastasias eyes, they are what people usually notice first. Whether they are staring in admiration or confusion. Anastasia was born with heterochromia, which is when your eyes are two different colors. Her left eye is colored a piercing blue like the ocean. While her right eye is more of a chocolate brown. Some people tend to get lost in her eyes, as they are quite beautiful. Her eyes are typically described as "siren eyes". Anastasia has thin yet slightly arched brows that are colored a deep black, which matches most of her hair. She possesses long hair reaching around the middle of her back and is very wavy. Her hair color starts as black and slowly transforms into an ombré leading to a pale red. The same pattern is included upon the bangs that cover a good portion of her forehead.
Personality:
Anastasia can be known for her obsessive behaviors. Especially in relationships. When she grows fond of somebody, she wants them to herself and nobody else. And if she can't have them, she will do everything in her power to sabotage any of the said persons next relationship. Anastasia can grow to be quite stalkerish. Although, she's slowly growing out of that. She believes that what she is doing is considered "love". As Anastasia was never truly loved properly, she doesn't know how to love someone in a healthy way. Anastasia is quite...psychotic, to put in simple terms. It is believed that her mental disorders play a part in it, but some believe she chooses to be this way. It is still a mystery to this say. It is very well known that Anastasia didn't have the best life growing up. She grew up around a ton of violence, so that's really all she knows. She can sometimes be quite aggressive, even without meaning it. Well, she says she doesn't mean it. Usually, Anastasia is emotionally and mentally aggressive, in very rare cases does she get physical when in a disagreement. But nobody can put that past her. The woman is known to be quite a sarcastic asshole. Nobody can ever tell when she's serious or not because she is always making smart remarks and having a sarcastic tone to her voice.
Flirting is one of Anastasia's many skills. She knows exactly what to say and how in order to gain someone's attraction. More often than not, she is simply doing it for fun. Her way of flirting can be very touchy and great amounts of eye contact. Aside from her sarcastic tone, she usually has a condescending tone. Anastasia truly does not care how anyone feels and will fake it that she does. And her tone says it all. Anastasia is manipulative. She has a way with words that gets her to obtain whatever she wants. She is able to put on a fake face that will eventually make others feel bad for her. Little do they know its all apart of her game. More than 80% of the words that leave Anastasias mouth are blatant lies. She has always been skilled in telling others some bullshit story to save her own ass. Or she will just tell you what you want to hear, while she has completely different motives. Anastasia is often impulsive. She acts without thinking and it usually ends with her in an unavoidable situation that she has to be out of herself. Most of her impulsive decisions come from rage and impatience. To no surprise, Anastasia is a violent woman. She doesn't take shit from anybody and is not afraid to ape shit on you.
It is no doubt that Anastasia is a deceiving woman. She will make you believe she is an innocent being, but she is so far from it. Anastasia will attempt to gaslight you and your mind to think differently about her until its too late. As much as Anastasia has gone through, she can say that its made her quite fearless. Anastasia is willing to sacrifice herself for those she cares for, which is not a lot, with no hesitation. She laughs in the face of danger, because she knows that she is the danger. When Anastasia finds something she wants, she can be quite pestering about it. Anastasia is no quitter and doesn't plan on being any time soon. Quitting is for scared losers. More often than not, Anastasia is known for being quite the apathetic woman. She has no care for others feelings regarding her words or actions. Suck it up. As she would say. However, due to this, Anastasia has always had a problem expressing and caring for her own feelings. Anastasia is a very humorous woman. She loves to make jokes. Although, she tends to make jokes during serious times. She often gains stares from doing this. One thing that has helped Anastasia, is her being so observant. She doesn't talk much, but instead she listens. She is often able to gain the intel she wants because of her eavesdropping skills. She can typically tell someones aura by how they present themselves in front of her.
The woman is an instigator, no doubt. She gets a rise out of seeing people fight. She finds it quite amusing and humorous. Anastasia will often try to pin two people against each other to get the heat and attention off of herself. It is no surprise that she is a fighter as well. Anastasia enjoys the thrill and adrenaline of fighting, a man or woman. Shes gained plenty of combat skills due to her long lasting experience in fighting. Anastasia can come off as slightly rebellious. She has a mind of her own And if she feels like she is being told to do something stupid, she simply won't do it. Sure she might get consequences later but she is no kiss ass. An additional trait to her obsessive is also her being very protective. Anastasia is aware she has the capability to protect someone close and use that to her advantage. She couldn't live with herself if she let something terrible happen to a loved one. Anastasia is known for being controlling. The feeling of power is what fuels her. Along with this, she is toxic. She doesn't know how to sustain a healthy relationship and because of this, she has developed toxic behaviors that she is clueless on how to get rid of. Overall, Anastasia is a cold person. She doesn't plan on changing anytime soon. After all, this is how she survives.
- | .:°:. | -
Strengths & Weaknesses:
Strengths
+ Lying +
+ Stealth +
+ Combat +
+ Flexibility +
Weaknesses
- Her Anger Blinds Her -
- Running -
- Impulsive -
- Often Acts Out Of Rage -
Likes & Dislikes:
+ The Moon +
+ Fighting or Training +
+ Feeling Powerful +
+ Snakes +
Dislikes
- Being Confronted About Something She Most Definitely Did -
- Being Accused -
- Chatter Mouths -
- Imperfection -
- Extremely Sunny Days -
Phobias:
Atelophobia - Fear of Imperfection
Philophobia - Fear of Love
Atychiphobia - Fear of Failure
Mental ⁄ Physical Disorders:
• Heterocromia
• Borderline Personality Disorder
• Schizophrenic
Kin:
Gianni Nikita - 67 YO - Father - Went Missing When She Was 8, Found Dead Of Unknown Causes
Gorgia Nikita - 59 YO - Mother - Deceased, Caused By Lung Cancer
Maximillian (Max) Nikita - 33 YO - Older Brother - Alive, Unknown Whereabouts
Affiliations:
Tbd-
Theme Song:
Mad Hatter - Melanie Martinez
Other:
She may seem like she'd veer off of it, but she sticks to the oath of Omertá like glue.

Edited at May 31, 2024 11:21 AM by Salazar
Code of Silence | Mafia RP | Open!May 31, 2024 06:12 AM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name

Avery Leroy Solstråle Moretti

Name(s) Meaning

(Avery: Elf Ruler) (Leroy: King) (Solstråle: Sunbeam)

Sexuality*

Bisexual As Fuck

Pronouns

He/Him

Male

Languages Spoken:
Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, German, Italian, English

Native Language:

Norwegian

Voice Claim:

Max Riemelt

Appearance

Avery is sunlight, laughter, and a soft hand to hold. He is a well built young man, muscular from years of training, with warm, tanned skin from being outside for long periods of time. He is tall, standing at precisely 6'1, and uses his sturdy frame to his advantage whenever he can. His face is warm and open, with high cheekbones, and strong jawbones, keeping in step with his lean stature. This young man has bright hazel eyes, and from afar, they may look almost muddy, but up close you can see the hints of rich browns, streaks of green, and flecks of gold in it. His lips are warm and full, a dusty rose colour, and the delicate arch of his cupid's bow is eye-catchingly effeminate. He has a dainty spattering of freckles across his nose, but they are not very noticeable on his warm, tanned skin.

His hair is dirty blonde, not quite the striking platinum he dreamed of as a child, but almost there, with small waves that add body to the strands, especially those that fall over his ears. His smile could light up Los Angeles at night, with startling white teeth. He has dimples, of course, neatly set in each cheek. Avery has quite a few man made marks on his body, from the scars put there from being an idiot child to the few tattoos he sports. Most of the tattoos he has were made as spur of the moment decisions with friends, though one or two actually mean something to him. His most prominent ones are a fox on his right thigh, and a swirling pair of wings along his spine and shoulder blades. He loves getting tattoos, and is always down for getting another one.

The fashion sense of this young man is questionable to say the least. On days when he actually has to look nice it may consist of something like tight, dark wash jeans and a body hugging tank top, topped off with a long, nut brown coat. However, normally Avery can be found in loose, well-worn cargo pants and a linen top, in any vaguely woodsy colour, basking in the sunlight. He accessorizes with leather bracelets, in fact, he is never without them, and is content to stack necklaces. He especially likes the ones created from wooden beads, amber beads, or the chains that are so delicate, they look like they might snap with the lightest touch.

Personality

Avery is known for being a rather cocky and brash young man, always using ten words where he could've used two. When he was younger, he was desperate to maintain a somewhat mysteriousness about him, but his extroverted and easy-going nature sort of ruined that effect. He maintains a sense of respectfulness with ease, and prefers to be respected than loved or feared, since either other emotion is ever-changing. He uses threats to his advantage, but also uses them sparingly, hating the notion of power plays over natural born pleasantries. Avery loves to play by his own rules, and is not keen on being reminded of the more conventional directives. He is socially intelligent, and has been known to be slightly manipulative on certain things, especially when put in groups of people who are more financially well off than he is. He is eager to try new things, and for the most part, excels at the concepts he undertakes. He is extremely food motivated, and has a palate for rich, saucy foods. He especially enjoys Italian cuisine, and has been known to travel to Italy simply to treat himself to the breathtaking landscapes, breezy sea air, and a huge plate of Alfredo.

Despite his external effervescence, Avery struggles with the pain and harshness of his childhood. Although he was raised in a very well-to-do home, his parents were more than distant. Raised almost never seeing them, he was constantly berated for being a failure by teachers, nannies, and extended family. He still occasionally doubts whether the love shown to him is real, or whether it's all an elaborate ruse, and will come crashing down on him. Also, thanks to his plain childhood, he has become quite the thrill seeker. If something is dangerous, might end up costing him his life? Avery would choose to accept the invitation in a heartbeat. The adrenaline almost helps fill that gaping emptiness inside him, though thanks to close friends and new hobbies, his mental state has found a certain amount of stability. In an academic sense, he is rather lazy, prioritising his desires over the more important, but in his opinion, less interesting parts of his life. Even so, he is a smart young man, and if he really applied himself, he could probably have been a straight A student, but he was content with the B's and C's that consistently came his way.

As a lover, this young man is rather over the top. He loves to gift his partner with loads of things, from tiny knick knacks, to houses and lavish vacations. He treats his significant other like a goddess, and will consistently be telling them how much he loves them. Because as a child, words of affirmation were not granted to him, he now craves this, and assumes everyone does, and will constantly reassure his partner of his undying love. Avery doesn't expect much in return, only a consistent and affectionate presence alongside him. He values his friends almost as much as his lovers, and keeps them close to his chest.

-the sun-

-running-

-long, luxurious baths-

-any food-

-spending money-

-staying up throughout the whole night-

Dislikes

-Abandoned Buildings-

-Small Dogs-

-Vanilla Ice Cream-

-Digital Clocks-

-Hard Rock-

Affiliations:

Half-Brother: (Drew Solstråle)

Avery’s younger half-brother, and his childhood playmate and lifesaver. This young man is only a few years younger than his brother, and like Avery, was forced to grow up much faster than he should have. The boys used find solace and a listening ear in the other, and were very close knit. Now, they rarely see each other, though Avery tries to make a point to get them together.

None, Open :D

Other

loyal to the oath of Omertà

Edited at May 31, 2024 03:28 PM by The Tea Drinkers
Code of Silence | Mafia RP | Open!May 31, 2024 11:21 AM

Salazar

Neutral

Give Award
I have finished Anastasia, lwt me know if I need to fix anything!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us