marsh

at a time
 starrywing
01:49:31 Novo, they/them
olive

it okay i joy
 starmutt
01:49:23 marsh | they/it
max number of leaves you can have is 20?
 The Night Walker
01:49:00 Anemoia/Aedra
Aiko
X3 ill send a picture! They m i g g t be irritated because I love wearing headphones-
 starrywing
01:48:42 Novo, they/them
eee* not eve-
 Eno
01:48:32 
Juneau,
Fairly decent chance :o
 starrywing
01:48:27 Novo, they/them
olive

Eevee lemme see >:0
 The Night Walker
01:48:02 Anemoia/Aedra
Aiko
I got more piercings >:D
 Eno
01:46:52 
Night technom!
 ~♥Nux♥~
01:46:36 Chat's snack
Nighters, Techno! Sleep well <3
 technoblade
01:46:10 Lil Techy | Techno
night chat
 starrywing
01:46:05 Novo, they/them
nux

shut uuuupp
 starrywing
01:45:47 Novo, they/them
olive

what???
 ~♥Nux♥~
01:45:28 Chat's snack
Novo

Mr. Clean is tough on cleaning grime and grease in just a minute...
 The Night Walker
01:45:15 Anemoia/Aedra
Aiko
Guess what? :>>>

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -2
Green Python : -3
Coyote : -1
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

[1x1] The Crow x Wiltshire | Wild WestAugust 29, 2024 04:28 AM

The Crow

Neutral

Give Award

do not post if you're not The Crow or Wiltshire

[1x1] The Crow x Wiltshire | Wild WestAugust 29, 2024 04:40 AM

The Crow

Neutral

Give Award

Jesse ''Red'' Lawson

Red, Jess, J.L

➤ Status: Widower

Home Town: Coyote Bluff

➤ Occupation: Outlaw, Smuggler, Gambler and Card Shark

➤ Parents: Forgotten

➤ Kin: N/A

Height: 6'2

Weight: 171 lbs

Build: Jesse has a broad-shouldered and firm physique, a barrel chest and beefy arms. His thick, weathered hands, characterized by calluses and scars, are capable of both a gentle touch when handling his horse and a crushing grip that could efficiently overthrow a foe. His rugged frame is balanced by a concrete core and firm limbs, making him a formidable figure whether in a skirmish or standing his ground in a gunfight.

Scent: Woodsy, earthy, leather

Voice: Slow and drawling with a weighty Southern accent

Courageous | Skilled | Loyal | Self-Serving | Paranoid | Untrustworthy | Reserved | Mysterious | Pragramtic

• Courageous: Jesse is known for his fearless attitude, often bearing risks that others wouldn't dare. In critical moments, he shows a boldness that can turn the tide in a dicey situation, whether in a high-stakes card game or a gunfight.

• Skilled: With a deft hand and astute mind, Jesse excels at poker and other games of chance. His ability to read opponents and manipulate situations to his advantage has earned him a reputation as a formidable challenger.

• Loyal: While Jesse often appears self-serving, he has an unwavering loyalty to those few he considers friends. He will go to great lengths to protect them, even at the risk of his welfare.

• Self-Serving: Above all, Jesse's primary goal is his survival and success. He often prioritizes his needs over others, leading to conflicts with allies and enemies alike.

• Paranoid: Jesse's past experiences have left him distrustful of everyone around him. Whether friends or foes, he believes everyone has ulterior motives, making it hard for him to trust anyone, even those who have proven themselves.

• Untrustworthy: His self-serving nature and tendency to deceive make others wary of Jesse. Though he may strike a deal, he often manipulates terms to benefit himself, leaving others feeling backstabbed.

• Reserved: Jesse is not one for idle chatter. He prefers to stay in the background, observing and calculating rather than engaging in conversations. This reserve adds to his mysterious aura, as few ever truly know what he is thinking.

• Mysterious: He often keeps secrets, with a shadowy past that he refuses to discuss. Legends swirl about his exploits, but the truth is buried beneath layers of deception and half-truths.

• Pragmatic: Jesse has a practical approach to problems. He quickly assesses situations and determines the most efficient path forward, often choosing the path that serves him best, even if it lacks moral clarity.

Dislikes: Bureaucracy and Rules, Emotional Vulnerability, Betrayal

Edited at August 29, 2024 06:09 AM by The Crow
[1x1] The Crow x Wiltshire | Wild WestAugust 29, 2024 06:36 PM

Wiltshire

Darkseeker

Give Award

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Lorelei Belle Auclair

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

23 Years of Age

Feminine

Nationality:

French American

Home Town:

Runswick - A small and close-knit town in the southwest plains.

None at the moment. Continuing her learning on how to run a household…

Parents:

Gabriel Auclair - Father - The older man is in his late 60’s, but he looks quite a bit younger. He is known as the governor of Runswick, which he prides in very much. His relationship with his daughter is a tad bit strained at the moment, just because Lorelei is still adjusting to the unfortunate passing of her mother. He loves her though and would do practically anything to make her happy and make sure she's safe and well-cared for. Even if that means doing something that she may protest to.

Genevieve Auclair - Mother - The pretty middle-aged woman unfortunately passed from lung cancer that had been with her for a couple of years before. She was in her mid-fifties when she passed, so about a year and a half ago when this takes place. When she was alive though, Genevieve and Lorelei had an absolutely and ridiculously close relationship. The girl was always copying her mother, always wanting to make her proud. Lorelei looked up to her mother and still does, even though she has passed.

Kin:

N/A other than her parents.

A Governors Daughter

(c) to OH12 on picrew.me

Height:

5’6

Weight:

126 lbs

Build:

Lorelei has a slim and willowy physique with a softer hourglass figure. She has a medium and rounder-sized bust that narrows into a slimmer waist, then widens into wider hips- what some older generations might call “childbearing” hips. Her legs are long, with her thighs being more muscled than her calves, but both appear quite elegant. Her arms are long, her shoulders are slightly broader and pulled back, giving her that confident posture everyone in town knows so well. Lorelei’s hands are something she takes surprising pride for, her fingers themselves being long and elegant. Her nails are always in peak condition, not usually painted but pretty nonetheless. Overall, Lorelei has fairly clear skin- without any blemishes or acne. She does however have a few moles on her body, which she actually likes quite a bit.

Scent:

A soft vanilla fragrance with a hint of a light floral scent.

Voice:

Overall, Lorelei has a pretty even tone. When it comes to how it comes out, her voice could be described as a soft or gentle mezzo-soprano. This voice can come out in a variety of ways, it's usually either sweet or seductive… there's not anything in between. Except of course when in an argument. While Lorelei doesn't like to raise her voice in an argument, there are times when she does. And her words can not only cut like knives but her tone can turn from sweet and controlled to sharp and calculative.

Personality:

Calculative ~ Clever ~ Sarcastic ~ Stubborn ~ Sweet ~ Gentle ~ Confident ~ Empathetic ~ Fair ~ Genuine ~ Independent ~ Blunt ~ Difficult ~ Envious ~ Impatient ~ Gullible ~ Pushy ~ Secretive ~ Thoughtful ~ Emotionally Vulnerable ~ Wishful ~ Passionate ~ Romantic ~ Organized ~ Dismissive ~ Methodical ~ Individual ~ High-Minded ~ Generous ~ Picky ~ Persuasive ~ Respectable ~ Emotional ~ Overtrusting ~ Impressionable ~ Maternal ~ Know-It-All

Journaling, Sunsets, Horseback Riding, Rainstorms, Candles, Reading, Scrap-Booking

Dislikes:

The Combination of Hot & Humid, Modeling, Liars & Hypocrites, Crowded Rooms

Playlist:

War of Hearts by Ruelle

Heather by Conan Gray

The Night We Met by Lord Huron

Ophelia by The Lumineers

Back To Black by Amy Winehouse

Train Wreck by James Arthur

Infinity by Jaymes Young

Edited at September 1, 2024 11:35 AM by Wiltshire

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1