Looks interesting
 The Night Walker
11:41:07 Anemoia/Aedra
Wait link messed up.

It still helps you with coloring. -WP Click-
 The Night Walker
11:40:43 Anemoia/Aedra
Toxic
I- get that but I have two separate galleries. And even if you use f2u lines it still helps you with -WP Click-
 Luna🌕
11:40:30 Silver (She/her)
Bjake
Cool!
 Nevermore.
11:40:21 Never/Nev
That looks great BJake!
 BJake
11:39:52 Don't call me BJ.
-Click-
Look what I'm working on :D
 Toxicfang
11:39:32 Trench/Toxic/Fang
i like making my own art its cooler than using other lineart
 Mystryl
11:36:45 Myst / Trill
wait send me it lmaoo
 technoblade
11:36:22 Lil Techy | Techno
I found one but I can't send it here ;-;
 The Night Walker
11:36:05 Anemoia/Aedra
Toxic
Honestly it's better to just find f2u linearts and actually credit them :/
 Toxicfang
11:35:33 Trench/Toxic/Fang
i tried to send ok again ut it didnt let me
 Toxicfang
11:35:15 Trench/Toxic/Fang
goo luck
 Feiella
11:34:40 Fei the writer
Toxicfang
Spell out your words please

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Arctic Fox : -3
Grizzly Bear : -5
Cheetah : +2
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Boeing x Red MoonAugust 28, 2024 08:24 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
Hey, I did something. That's new.
I will type something up here later >.> excuse the procrastination
But yep here it is lol

Note - Please don't post if you are not one of us.

Edited at August 28, 2024 08:29 PM by Boeing
Boeing x Red MoonAugust 28, 2024 08:26 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

~Akeena~

winter-fun-by-quiet-bliss-d88nk8w-fullview.jpg

Role/Rank/Pack:
Member of Valos Pack

Appearance
watch-the-clouds-by-khalliysgraphy-d582b2p.jpg

Akeena has a medium frame, standing at about 29 inches at the shoulder and weighing roughly 115 pounds. Her build is a bit more on the lithe side rather than being bulky. She is still pretty strong though, her agile frame is wired with lean muscle. Akeena's pelt is a mix of rich greys and browns. Her muzzle, maw, throat, and underside are all a light cream shade. A soft brown color works as her base coat, which is layered over by a deep grey color along her back. The same charcoal shade highlights her haunches, shoulders, tail, chest, and forehead. An orange auburn color also paints her fur near the back of the neck, ears, and top of the muzzle. Her eyes are an intense deep amber color.

Personality
Strong willed, determined, leader qualities, level headed, adventurous, willing to take chances and give chances, occasionally a risk taker, hard working, overthinker, perfectionist, generally trusting, independent(to a fault), takes awhile to rely on others, caring and protective, stands up for herself and others, witty

Akeena is a determined individual. She is strong willed, meaning that when she puts her mind to something, it is often hard to change it. She doesn't like giving up easily, and will often fight for what she believes in. She doesn't care too much about what others think of her, unless there is a stupid rumor going around. In that case, she doesn't mind bluntly confronting them about it. Her bravery and ability to stand up for herself or others can be admirable. Akeena is not the kind to be shy about things. She usually has no issue with stating facts or her feelings.

Level headed and witty, she is good at making decisions, even on the fly. The female won't be indecisive, especially if a decision needs to be made quickly. She is able to weigh out different options and plans and choose the best course. However, she is also a bit of an overthinker and when things are said and done, she may dwell on them afterwards and mull over the details to herself. Analytical and a perfectionist, not much gets in her way except for herself.

Akeena is willing to give newcomers chances, and she can also give others second chances. She believes that wolves can change if you give them the chance to. However, if her trust is broken too many times, she will eventually be wary of you. Though, with enough manipulation, she can let someone back in who has hurt her before. She often sees the best in others, and she often places guilt on herself for not offering opportunities.

Akeena is extremely independent. Almost to a fault. She likes to do things alone sometimes, even if they are dangerous. The female is capable of a lot, but sometimes even she can slip up. And when she does, she finds it hard to admit that she should have asked for help. Asking for help is hard for her. She takes awhile to learn to rely on others.

Caring and protective, she will always put others first if she believes they require assistance. But when she isn't busy with her duties, she likes to find time to relax and let loose a bit. It is surprising to find that she can be a bit silly and playful even.

First image credits: Quiet-bliss @ DA
Second image credits: Khalliysgraphy @ DA

Edited at August 28, 2024 08:35 PM by Red Moon
Boeing x Red MoonAugust 28, 2024 08:28 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
Red, you might recognize him XD
~
Name - Nikolai
~
Age - 3
~
Gender - Male
~
Scent - Lemon and pine
~
Appearance -
Nikolai wears a slightly off-white coat that forms a natural gradient along his side to resolve in a light brown that covers his tummy and hindquarters. This continues down his tail to form a black tip of it.
The brown flows down his legs, but abruptly changes to four short gark grey (almost black) socks.
Nikolai's underbelly of light brown continues up the underside of his neck, to stop just below the jawline. Here, his cheeks are a continuation of his off-white coat (which also covers the top half of his neck), but he has a greyish-black cap that tops off his head and his ears.
Nikolai sports dark yellow eyes. Set in his off-white coat, this goes in contrast to the rest of his face.
Nikolai's build is slightly more compact than the average wolf's build. He stands slightly smaller than the average male wolf, which he doesn't really like. Often, his fur will be slightly ruffled, partly due to his personality, and partly due to him wanting to appear slightly larger.
~
Personality -
Nikolai has remarkable stubbornness when it comes to things. Once he's set his mind to doing something, it's remarkably hard to change his mind. This trait has been evident since his early years, and often drove his parents up the wall. Thi trait isn't as evident as it was before, but is still rather prominent in terms of his personality.
Nikolai, as stated earlier, also often comes with ruffled fur. The first part is his compact build - the second is that due to his compact build, he is more likely to try squeeze through smaller, tighter gaps simply because he can. While a larger, older wolf would have difficulty in doing so, it only gets Nikolai's coat ruffled.
Doing such things has evoked a natural curiosity in Nikolai. He gets curious about the more minute aspects of life, and things he finds along his way. He simply wants to know more of the world around him. This contributes to his appearance, by either usually appearing rufled, or slightly dusty.
However, he has an innate possessiveness of things that he thinks are "his", for example, a sleeping spot that he classifies as "his". This is where many of his main disputes will come around - his stubbornness contributes to the feeling that "this is mine and you can't touch it!" Mainly small trivial things, it rarely slops over into major disputes, but occasionally can.
~
Strengths -
- Curiosity. Nikolai is naturally curious about the world, and this trait persists far past his puphood. This is simply something he is naturally doing, andn ot something honed.
- Defending - both mentally and physically. Nikolai is physically capable of defending things that he loves, and is also mentally equipped in verbal battles. While built on the more compact side of things, Nikolai is still able to pack decent punch against things he deems threatening.
~
Weaknesses -
- Stubbornness. Nikolai is remarkably stubborn (as stated before) when it comes to things. Once he is completely convinced that something is right, it's remarkably difficult to get him to change his mind. He gerenally judges people significantly harder on first impressions, and with a stubborn will, will continue to judge them similarly, despite if they show otherwise.
- Unnecessary (and often trivial) things.
Nikolai, on occassion, will be bogged down in his thinking by the most trivial matters. Rather than accepting it and going on, he will try to find a flaw in it (as his stubbornness shows). When everyone has already moved onto another topic, Nikolai will still be attempting to nit-pick the previous argument, and so on.
Boeing x Red MoonSeptember 3, 2024 01:14 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

Akeena trotted along with the rest of her pack through the thick forest. The wolf lingered towards the back of the group, a sign of her lower ranking. Her dark amber eyes cast around her, glaring into her unknown surroundings. While her packmates marched on with an air of confidence and victory, she merely trotted behind them with her head and tail a bit lowered. They were all preening themselves on their most recent win which had costed many of them mere battle wounds while it costed their opponents their lives, one way or another.

The pack of Valos was known as a fearsome pack of wolves who conquered other nearby territories for their power and pleasure. Their leader, Rykos, had made a reputation for himself throughout his life which would probably be carried on in stories for generations. Other packs had few options when Valos wolves marched into their homes. Either flee for their lives, leaving everything behind, or stay and fight with the risk of losing and facing death or capture.

Akeena had been a recruit when she was just a juvenile. The young wolf had just been weaned from her mother when the Valos wolves took over. They had decided to spare the younglings who could still be made useful. However, she had been forced to watch her own pack flee or fight and be slain in front of her. For that reason, she never found any joy in these conquerings. She would try to participate the very least. No part of her wanted to be a part of this.

But to flee from the Valos pack, which had unfortunately been her home for years, would be dangerous. They would take it as treason. They could hunt her for the rest of her life. And being on the run forever seemed scarier than being part of this fearsome pack. Even if she had to watch the bloodshed of it all.

A sigh escaped her jaw, catching the scent of her own packmates and maybe the old scent of a deer. The scent stirred hunger in her belly, and her packmates may have been feeling the same way since they seemed to all pause to sniff. Rykos had taken the hint and he himself was probably starving after all the chaos he had unleashed. The hulking male lashed his tail, "We shall stop here temporarily to hunt and eat. Break out into groups and bring any prey back here. Meet here before sundown."

And with that, the pack began to split off into groups. Akeena followed one of the groups who was nearest to her with a nod of her head.

Boeing x Red MoonSeptember 3, 2024 03:36 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
Nikolai was not having a good week.
Panting, barely aware of his surroundings, he finally collapsed into a heap of fur as he finally took stock of what had happened.
His pack was gone. Dead, living only in the memories of himself and whoever had left.
The intruders had descended on them like ghosts. They had no idea that the intruding pack was even there until they were literally on top of them.
Such was their strength.
And they hadn't stood a chance. First being jumped on - literally - by suprise, and being outmatched from the start, Nikolai had originally wanted to stay and fight them off. Even though he knew it was futile.
But then some of them ran away. And Nikolai, hating himself but knowing it was the only way out to make it through that day alive, had done the same.
What a coward.
He had vaguely heard the howls of the intruder pack, heard his pack-mates as the intruder pack had hunted them down after running away, but - he had been left alone.
At least for now.
And he hated himself for it.
He had lost all of his family - his mother and father, who he hadn't spotted in the chaos once they got jumped on, and all his siblings and packmates - in one giant stroke. He probably was one of hte last still alive out of his former pack.
Now here we was, sprawled out onto the ground, dead tired after running for so long. He probably couldn't stand up even if he wanted to - he had used up everything in the panicked sprint away.
His ears pricked up as he heard faint paws slowly moving through the undergrowth. Apparently, he had not been left alone. One - or more, Nikolai couldn't tell - of their attackers was now tracking his scent, and here he was. Lying down, completely prone. While the wolves that had killed his family slowly approached him, tracking his scent.
But unlike last time, he didn't get up and run away. He just lay there.
Let them find him. He had nothing left to lose.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us