Wolf Play : Norsepack xx Cypress Road
Chatbox
 Meliora Wolves
09:41:12 crow (he/they/zae)
i totally dont have a document thats just the entire ghost discography with links to wolves that i named after certain songs
 FallenPack
09:41:04 
crow

I download their picture then name the link of the picture after them but I still use the memorial garden because otherwise I forget which pack they are from TwT
 Broken Dawn
09:40:04 I complain a lot
Crow,
Exactly. Honestly, itÂ’s probably because they didnÂ’t run with Riverian
 Meliora Wolves
09:39:28 crow (he/they/zae)
who needs the memorial garden when you can just document almost every wolf you've owned based on which song you named them after
 Nymeria
09:37:56 Luna/Phantom
Hello hello
 Salem
09:37:28 
looking for 1x1 rp partners, pm me
 Meliora Wolves
09:36:35 crow (he/they/zae)
aur naurrrr not the worms
 Broken Dawn
09:34:35 I complain a lot
You spy 5 Death Adders.
More of the weird wormy things?
 Broken Dawn
09:34:12 I complain a lot
Your wolves feel fearful and bark at the Spirit. Your Ancestor vanishes as quickly as it came.
Darn it! How dare you! He was the original alpha male!
 FallenPack
09:33:44 
crow

got a point there
 Broken Dawn
09:32:41 I complain a lot
Crow,
Not big ugly snaky ones
 Meliora Wolves
09:31:46 crow (he/they/zae)
dawn
dont worms have heads???
 Broken Dawn
09:31:14 I complain a lot
You spy 1 Death Adder.
Nah, thatÂ’s a worm with a head
 Honey
09:30:24 she/her
-WP Click-
 BJake
09:28:41 Don't call me BJ.
She's banking on money that sadly don't exist 😭
She doesn't plan to pay me for the art I've made in the past or now, she just plans to start paying me for future art once she has money :')
 Ecifircas
09:26:50 
BJake, oh, so she's going to pay you back or are you saying she's banking on money that doesn't even actually exist yet? rip
 SilverMountain
09:26:18 Silver, Luna or CWG
Your opinions in PMs, please
 BJake
09:26:02 Don't call me BJ.
@Ecifircas
It's cause I'm her kid and she broke so obviously in the future I'll get paid
🙄💅
😭😭
 SilverMountain
09:26:01 Silver, Luna or CWG
-WP Click-
More bones huh?
 Meliora Wolves
09:25:13 crow (he/they/zae)
-WP Click-
prettyyyy 🤩

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Alligator : -4
Anaconda : +5
Grey Fox : -2
    Fall Month: 1   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2

Norsepack xx Cypress RoadFebruary 7, 2021 12:16 AM

NorsePack

Neutral

Give Award
RPG for me a cypress Road. do not post but feel free to follow if you want...

Edited at February 7, 2021 12:39 AM by NorsePack
Norsepack xx Cypress RoadFebruary 7, 2021 12:29 AM

NorsePack

Neutral

Give Award

my character

full name:

Madison James Ellsworth {m.j., madi}

22.3 years

female

sexuality:

confused bisexual

species:

werewolf and a quarter witch

powers:

turning into a werewolf and able to cast a few basic spells

human appearance:

stands about 5'2and 155 pounds with a curvy build. Wide hips and long torso. Pale skin. Large green hazel eyes with thick eyelashes and thick dark eyebrows, which she shapes often. Very thick dirty blonde hair that falls a couple of inches below her thin shoulders. She wears mostly semi-large or loose v neck t-shirts or jackets and yoga shorts or jean shorts. She wears silver earrings and has two piercings on her left ear. And one on the left. Wears A blue heart-shaped opal, silver ring on her left-hand ring finger. A medium silver necklace chain. Wears a dark blue polish on her nails. Wear the only eye make, dark eyeliner with a golden or light brown shimmery eyeshadow or pinkish-orange eyeshadow. Has an infinity tattoo on her right collar bone.

wolf appearance

her wolf is dirty blonde/brown color with silver tips on the ends of her fur. she has a few grey stripe markings on her legs, face, and three rings on her tail with brown eyes. normal average she-wolf height, but a bit on the slimmer build side. she has white tips on her ears and tail. and a black nose and white claws

personality:

m.j is very shy till she gets to know you, is super passive-aggressive, but once she has had enough, her temper can go off like a bomb. She is slightly moody at times cause of her past. She has slight abandonment and rejection issues, which cause her to doubt people a lot even if she has known you for years. She can be very cheery and bubbly once she gets to know you.

♡▪︎▪︎♡▪︎▪︎♡

Edited at February 7, 2021 12:30 AM by NorsePack
Norsepack xx Cypress RoadFebruary 7, 2021 12:29 AM

NorsePack

Neutral

Give Award
Plot & Setting
It all starts in a land far away [a bit like Canada but with fantasy creatures] in the great white North or at least that's what normal people think.
Season & Weather
last few weeks of winter with slightly cold temps of high 20Fs a bit snowy and not very much wind

Edited at February 7, 2021 12:38 AM by NorsePack
Norsepack xx Cypress RoadFebruary 7, 2021 12:32 AM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Full name: Baelfire Ashton Carter Pine (bae;ash)
Species: Werewolf
Powers: can control the elements a little
Human form: about 5'3 in height, weighs about 130lbs. Redish brown hair about an inch long. Has sapphire blue eyes. Wears jeans and t shirts or button down shirts. Almost always wearing a black jacket and when wearing shoes, he wears basic every day shoes.
Wolf form: Redish brown coat with brown markings. Has blue stripes on legs, three ring tail, and full ears. White okapi as well as some Grey, and cream markings. About average size. May not seem very strong but he is.
Personality: Baelfire is usually chill and relaxed. No one can help but like him and feel comfortable around him.

Edited at February 7, 2021 01:07 AM by Cypress Road
Norsepack xx Cypress RoadFebruary 7, 2021 12:55 AM

NorsePack

Neutral

Give Award

Madison

The girl sighed as she felt her phone vibrate in her coat pocket. she shoved on her black gloves and pulled herself up into her uncle's dodge jeep. she started the car and took off her glove in a frustrating motion and threw them up on the dash.

she adjusted her messy hair into a low pony and pulled her black knitted hat from the passage sided and pulled it over her ear. she shivered as she put the car into park as the phone kept buzzing. she backed out of the long gravel driveway of the wooden looking modern cabin.

the phone finally stopped buzzing after a couple of attempted calls. she slowly pulled it out of her pocket to glance at it. 8 missed calls. "S***," she mumbled and tossed the phone to the passenger seat.

Norsepack xx Cypress RoadFebruary 7, 2021 01:04 AM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Baelfire padded around the pack. He didn't use his powers often, as the alpha and Luna forbade him. It was too risky for someone not part of the pack to find out and take him away.
His parents were gone. The pack didn't know that he knew, but he knew the pack had killed them. His parents had wanted to leave and take him with. The pack however did not want to lose their secret weapon.
He shook out his coat as he headed back to his house, sending snowflakes falling.
Norsepack xx Cypress RoadFebruary 7, 2021 01:44 AM

NorsePack

Neutral

Give Award

Her head turned the dash after about 30 minutes as dinging noise sounded. "No, No," she yelled as the car began to sputter. Her heart races as she yaked the gear into park and hopp3d out. The car still dinging. She pulled the lever for the hood and pulles it open.

"S***," she yelled as she quickly pulled her hand bck from the burning feeling. Her hand slightly red as she put it in some near bu snow to cool. Tears started to form in her eyes as she opened the passenger door only to relaize her phone had also died. Her day was just getting worse. Ever s8nce her argument with her boyfriend last night and her parents telling her the horrible truth of her real so called mate. She justed wantes to be donw with life. Madison began to sob as she tried to remember her healing spell.

Norsepack xx Cypress RoadFebruary 7, 2021 01:55 AM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Bae once inside the warm house, he shifted into his human form. Going into the kitchen, he decided to raid his fridge for some food. He found some roast beef and started a fire in his hand and held the meat over it with his other. After a minute, he closed his hand into a fist extinguishing the fire. He then poped the meat into his mouth before going to his room.
He looked at his phone that the alpha and Luna had surprisingly allowed him to have.
Norsepack xx Cypress RoadFebruary 7, 2021 03:46 PM

NorsePack

Neutral

Give Award
"Why!" She yelled frustrated as she threw her phone. The glass shattered as it hit the frozen ground. She shivered ss she hoped back in the car with a handful of snow. She looked around in the back seat for a cloth 9f some kind and finally found a grey GaP sweater on her old boyfriend. She sighed and sat down in the back seat as she held th3 cloth over her hand to stop some of the burn and bleeding. She inhaled the harp scebt that was once comfort.
Norsepack xx Cypress RoadFebruary 7, 2021 08:54 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Of course, there were no text messages or missed calls. Maybe that's why they allowed him to have it. It's not like he had anyone to talk to. He grabbed a book off of a shelf and opened it up. He had several books, all of which he read before. He didn't care though. Each time he opened one, it was a new adventure.
The book was a little worn as they all were since he had them for years. He started to read the book he had opened, diving into a wonderful adventure and escaping the real world.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us