Sounds**
 starmutt
12:35:11 marsh | they/it
postimage is still down for me
its been 13 hours
when will i be free
 Wolves Of The North
12:35:07 
What do you do when your stuck in explore?
 Gallifrey Falls
12:34:58 Allons-y / Myth
Sky
Sonds like my RL doggos.
 Clear Sky
12:33:43 Sky / Blue - she,her
The Devils Scar of pack starrywing and Shimmer fight over a piece of meat.

hmmm?
 Gallifrey Falls
12:32:55 Allons-y / Myth
What's the axanthic?
 Continental Wolves
12:31:10 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Also got this in the same litter
 Tech
12:29:45 
Spoopy
Axanthics are always so cute
 Continental Wolves
12:29:01 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Ooh nice
 Wolves Of The North
12:28:57 
My wolf Shadow killed a red fox in like one blow
 Tech
12:28:23 
I love how the only notifications I have are Stolen Food notifications
 Gallifrey Falls
12:26:31 Allons-y / Myth
Haha
 The Night Walker
12:25:43 Anemoia/Aedra
Nest
I'm sorry, what? How the fuck?
 starmutt
12:22:50 marsh | they/it
i take my statement back, im pointing directly at you again
feel called out >:(
 Gallifrey Falls
12:21:13 Allons-y / Myth
I have 8 accounts lol
 The Nest
12:21:01 WolfBreedingCenter
guys i got a new vape and it has 3 classic arcade games.

i got games on my vape now. XD
 starmutt
12:20:10 marsh | they/it
ok not you but i've seen that one person who has an account for every breed LOL
 Gallifrey Falls
12:17:44 Allons-y / Myth
Ok I feel called out now XD I don't have 9 accounts

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : -3
Snapping Turtle : -3
Red Fox : +5
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook

Werewolfs story houseDecember 16, 2023 03:19 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Hello everyone. I decided to do Stories about my characters. Please note that everyone of my characters is special and please do not steal any one of my characters. I will be writing at least one story for my character. I will also be writing about a new character who is a friend of my one character. Please give me your feedback as I am always happy to hear what other people have to say.

Edited at December 16, 2023 03:57 PM by Werewolf
Werewolfs story houseDecember 16, 2023 03:32 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Story #1

-------------------------

This is the story of one of my best Characters. Trouble and her best friend Dennis.

-------------------------

"Trouble?" A male voice called from behind Trouble who had just barely returned to her small town of Diamond. Trouble turned to see Dennis who was Trouble's best friend and someone she could always talk to. Trouble said "Hey Dennis." They gave each other a hug as they were happy to see each other. Dennis ask "What made you come back to Diamond? I thought that you were happy in the town of Clover." Trouble shook her head as she knew that she had to tell him the truth which was going to be painful so they went to grab a cup of coffee as Dennis knew Trouble needed some time to get everything ready so that she could tell him what had happened. Trouble said "I thought that I would have loved being in Clover with the love of my life but it turns out that she was just like everyone else. A cheater." Dennis felt bad as he knew how much Trouble loved being around her ex but now he knew that she would never talk to her every again. Suddenly, Trouble's phone began to rang and it was her ex but Trouble just turned her phone off as she had better things to do than to her ex. Dennis took Trouble back to the ranch house that he owned and he said "You can stay here for as long as you need Trouble." Dennis showed Trouble to the bedroom that she would be staying in which was big. Trouble said "Thank you Dennis." She gave him a hug before going to unpack in her new room. Trouble decided that she would have to get use to her new life away from Clover. Trouble had traded her truck in for a different Truck and got new plates for it. Finally, Trouble was unpacked and she went outside to see Dennis with the horses as she loved seeing animals and horses were the best in her opinion. Trouble was not sure if she could ever forgive her cheating ex but she did not have to worry anymore as she knew that she was safe with her best friend Dennis. Trouble was watching a red roan Clydesdale who was looking back at her. Trouble decided that she would live on the ranch with Dennis and help with the horses.

Edited at December 16, 2023 03:35 PM by Werewolf
Werewolfs story houseDecember 28, 2023 01:16 AM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Story # 2

-------------

This is the story of Demon a turquoise radiation megalodon shark who becomes friends with Bobby a human cowboy.

-----------------

Bobby was a cowboy who was alone in the world as he didn't have any friend who understood his cowboy ways or anything like that. Bobby did have horses but he was wanting to be friends with everything and everyone. One day Bobby went for a walk and he sees a big fin in the water which surprised him as this fin had turquoise radiation. Bobby saw the megalodon coming up to a boat which made Bobby curious about the shark. Bobby went to his boat and he began to got out to sea as he wanted to see the megalodon and he named him Demon. Demon was a feared megalodon as he was the last of his species and many people feared going to sea because of him. Unfortunately there was a big wave that knocked Bobby out of his boat and Demon immediately saw this and he swam to where Bobby was. Demon got Bobby on his back and helped him back to his boat. Bobby said "thank you. I shall call you Demon." Bobby gave Demon some of the fish that was on his boat. Demon in returned began a friendship with Bobby as he did not see Bobby as food. Demon saw Bobby as his friend and someone he would protect. Bobby was the only human who could let Demon. Bobby said "I promise to be back again Demon." Bobby had a ocean by the ranch house which Demon began to move to as he wanted to stay close to his best friend. Bobby and Demon can be seen swimming side by side or you see Bobby sitting on Demon's back to get to places faster. Bobby has become a family for Demon and in return Demon became the friend that Bobby needed.

Edited at December 28, 2023 12:42 PM by Werewolf
Werewolfs story houseJanuary 6, 2024 01:10 AM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Story # 3

------------------

This is the story about Bobby Goren and his adopted father Abraham Goren.

---------------------------

Abraham Goren had never been one for settling down. He was a cowboy at heart, with a love for the open plains and the freedom that came with it. But when he stumbled upon a small orphanage during his travels in the year 2000, everything changed.

It was fate that led him to that orphanage, he often thought. As soon as his eyes landed on the small figure of Bobby Goren, a six-year-old boy with a mop of unruly blond hair and big green eyes, he knew he had found his purpose.

Abraham had always been a protector, whether it was of his cattle or his friends. And from the moment he saw Bobby, he knew he would do anything to make sure the boy was safe and loved.

The staff at the orphanage told him that Bobby's parents had been killed in a car accident and he had no other living relatives. Abraham couldn't imagine the pain and loss that Bobby must have endured at such a young age.

Without a second thought, Abraham made the decision to adopt Bobby. It was a rough road at first, as the boy was understandably wary of this stranger who wanted to take him away from the only home he had ever known.

But Abraham was patient and understanding. He would take Bobby out on horseback rides, teach him how to lasso, and tell him stories of his own adventures as a cowboy. Slowly but surely, Bobby began to open up and trust him.

Abraham soon learned that Bobby was a curious and intelligent boy, with a love for animals and a knack for arts and crafts. He would proudly display his drawings of horses and cows all over their small ranch house.

Abraham made it his mission to give Bobby the life he deserved, filled with love and laughter. He wanted to make sure that the boy never felt alone or abandoned again.

As Bobby grew older, Abraham's protective instincts only intensified. He made sure to keep a close eye on his son, always making sure he was safe and out of harm's way. He taught him to ride horses and shoot a gun, skills that were necessary for survival on the ranch.

But more than anything, Abraham made sure to instill in Bobby the values of kindness, honesty, and hard work. He wanted his son to grow up to be a good man, just like him.

And as the years went by, their bond only grew stronger. Bobby would often ride alongside Abraham on his horse, with his small hands tightly gripping the reins. And Abraham couldn't help but feel a sense of pride and contentment at the sight of the two of them, father and son.

On Bobby's eighteenth birthday, Abraham handed him the keys to his old pickup truck, a symbol of freedom and independence. With tears in his eyes, he hugged Bobby and whispered, 'I'm so proud of you, son.'

Bobby had grown into a responsible and hardworking young man, just as Abraham had hoped. And although he knew he would always be protective of him, he also knew that Bobby was ready to take on the world.

As they sat around the campfire that night, Abraham couldn't help but reflect on their journey together. He knew that adopting Bobby had been the best decision of his life. The year 2000 may have started as just another passing year for him, but it ended up being the year that changed everything.

Werewolfs story houseJanuary 13, 2024 11:46 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Story # 4

------------------

This is the story about Abraham Goren and his buddy Jimmy 'Jim' Jet

-----------------

Abraham Goren was a 20 year old cowboy living in the small town of Waco, Texas in the year 1950. He had been born and raised on the ranch his family owned, and he had always dreamed of living a simple life out in the wild west. Abraham's parents had passed away when he was just a teenager, leaving him to take care of the ranch and his younger siblings.

One day, Abraham rode into town and came across a small orphaned boy named Jimmy. Jimmy was no more than 8 years old and had been living on the streets, struggling to survive. Abraham's heart melted at the sight of the poor boy, and he couldn't just leave him there alone. He decided to take Jimmy under his wing and let him live with him on the ranch.

At first, Abraham's siblings were hesitant about having Jimmy around, but Abraham assured them that he would take care of him and treat him like family. It didn't take long for Jimmy to bond with the Goren family, and for Abraham to become a big brother figure to the young boy.

Despite the 12 year age difference, Abraham and Jimmy became the best of friends. Abraham taught Jimmy how to ride horses, shoot a gun, and tend to the ranch. Jimmy, in return, showed Abraham his sense of wonder and curiosity about the world, something Abraham had long forgotten in his duties as a rancher.

As the years went by, Abraham and Jimmy formed an unbreakable bond, and Jimmy became like a little brother to Abraham. They shared many adventures on the ranch, and Abraham even taught Jimmy how to sing and play guitar. Their friendship was the talk of the town, and everyone could see the special connection between the two.

In the end, they were victorious, and the town hailed them as heroes. From that day on, Jimmy was no longer just a child, he had become a true cowboy, standing side by side with Abraham.

Years passed, and Jimmy grew up to be a strong and capable young man, just like Abraham. The two remained best friends and were still living on the ranch together. They were a true example of the unbreakable bond of friendship, and their story was told for generations to come in the small town of Waco.

Werewolfs story houseFebruary 3, 2024 10:12 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Story #5

----------------

This is the story of Abraham Goren and Trouble Jet this is about their relationship.

--------------------------

Trouble Jet had always known that she was different. From a young age, she had the ability to turn into a fearsome wolf. She was a werewolf shifter, and with her unique abilities, came trouble. That's how she got her name, Trouble.

Living in the small town of Moonlight Falls, Trouble kept to herself and avoided any kind of human interaction. She didn't want anyone knowing her secret and risking her safety. But one day, she met a young cowboy named Abraham Goren. He was a handsome and adventurous young man, and Trouble couldn't help but be drawn to him.

Despite her reservations, Trouble and Abraham soon started a secret relationship. They would meet in the forest and talk for hours, with Trouble being careful to never reveal her true identity. But as their relationship grew stronger, Trouble found it harder to keep her secret hidden.

As they settled into their new home, Trouble and Abraham's relationship deepened. They fell deeply in love, and Trouble finally revealed her true self to him. Surprisingly, Abraham didn't run away like she had feared. Instead, he embraced her for who she was and promised to stand by her no matter what.

Trouble and Abraham finally could openly be together. They got married and started a family, living happily on the ranch surrounded by their loved ones. Trouble's fears of being rejected for her supernatural abilities were gone, and she finally felt at peace.

Years went by, and as they grew old, Trouble and Abraham's love for each other never faded. Their story became a legend in the town of Moonlight Falls, a tale of love overcoming all obstacles, even in the face of danger.

And as they looked back on their journey, Trouble and Abraham knew that they were meant to be, for they were each other's true soulmates, a cowboy and a werewolf shifter, united through love and bravery.

Werewolfs story houseAugust 2, 2024 10:41 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Story #6

------------

A story between Abraham Lincoln and Alexandra Lincoln with their adopted daughter.

-------------------

The year was 1856, and I, Lily Night Rider Lincoln, was a mere five years old. My life was a whirlwind of petticoats, molasses cookies, and the constant booming laugh of my adopted father, the President, Abraham Lincoln. My mother, Alexandra, was a gentle soul, always with a smile and a warm hand for me.

It was a crisp autumn day, the air tinged with the scent of burning leaves. "I love you, Daddy and Mommy," I declared, my voice barely a whisper. They smiled, their faces etched with love and pride.

I dashed out the door, my little legs pumping, towards the pasture. There, a pure black thoroughbred foal, Rex, grazed contentedly. His coat shone like polished ebony in the sunlight, his tail swishing gently. I loved Rex more than anything, even more than the soft, plush lambskin rug in my room.

My father, always a man of the people, followed me, his trusty steed, Trouble, trotting beside him. I could see a smile tugging at the corner of his lips as he watched me play with Rex. He chuckled, a deep, rumbling sound that filled the air. I knew then, in that moment, that I was the luckiest little girl in the world. My Daddy, the President, was the most loving and kind man I knew, and my Mommy, Alexandra, was always there for me, her embrace a safe haven in the big, bustling world. And Rex, my black beauty, was the best friend a girl could ask for. Life, even in the White House, was a wonderful adventure.

Edited at August 2, 2024 10:52 PM by Werewolf
Werewolfs story houseAugust 31, 2024 12:44 AM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
WIP for a new story.

Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us