Wolf Play : Jungle junk doodle shop [open]
Chatbox
 distant-lands
06:16:20 katy | beetle
archaic pride increases dominance? how did i not notice this, i literally have a wolf with it xD
-WP Click-
 Poe
06:02:02 
IÂ’m so happy my tundra level is low because this is gonna be an easy 1,000 mush quest.
 starrywing
06:00:43 Novo/Starry
You have logged in 7 days in a row.
You earned: Jade Monkey
 Ecifircas
05:57:02 
Forest Shadows, dominance and wisdom - it increases the CP cap for both stats by 25.
 Forest Shadows
05:49:56 
Does Archiac Pride just increase dominance limit?
 distant-lands
05:45:22 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
just snagged one of arrax's kids from the trading post <3 he's so cute
 Crescent Nightwalker
04:37:05 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Nightshade
I just woke up at 5:15 AM and its currently5:36EST...
 Salem
03:54:31 Rumi
Support? <3
-WP Click-
 Night Shade
03:45:25 Graves | Chaos
Sleep*
 Night Shade
03:45:18 Graves | Chaos
Thank you! I'm going I even she's haha
 Hydroberry
03:44:48 
Sleep well 😴
 Night Shade
03:42:48 Graves | Chaos
I need to log off and go to bed. I have to get up in a few hours ;-;
 Hydroberry
03:41:08 
The latest updates have definitely been an advantage as far as I'm concerned 😊
 Night Shade
03:40:46 Graves | Chaos
Yeah it went in 5s. I don't have as many wolves as a lot of packs
 Hydroberry
03:39:55 
Did it go in 5 for you? Maybe the increment depends on how many wolves you have 🤔
 Night Shade
03:39:40 Graves | Chaos
That's fair. I'm glad they added both updates, it's really helpful, especially for solo players
 Hydroberry
03:37:54 
I used to be stingy with the dominance points until I could make them an elder before the within pack breeding update.
 Hydroberry
03:36:22 
Yeah, it can really boost your dominance if you only had low levels before 😁
 Night Shade
03:33:45 Graves | Chaos
I just did it and oh my goodness-
 Hydroberry
03:32:12 
I did it starts highest at 190 then goes down in 2 so 190, 198, 196 and so on. So it's good if you haven't already got lot of wolves above 190 dominance.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : +3
Black Bear : -5
Cougar : -4
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Art Shops
   1    2    3 

Jungle junk doodle shop [open]September 11, 2024 07:52 PM

Junglejunkie

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hey there! I'm Jungle Junkie, I am an artist, primarily a dragon artist but I can draw practically anything other than humans. Trying to do a bunch of full pieces has been far too overwhelming in the past, so I will only be offering sketches or headshot digital pieces so I won't get so nearly overwhelmed.
Will do:
dragons
canines
felines
animals in general
light gore
Will not do:
humans(sorry just can't figure them out)
very heavy gore
nsfw
hate speech
anything I find would be offensive
Terms of Service:
Half to full payment must be made before I begin the drawing(the second half must be paid before receiving the drawing)
I have the right to refuse service for whatever reason I see fit
You may not resell my art(but you may use sketches to create a completed work)
I will give full refunds but you will not receive the artwork even if it is finished in this case
Understand I am a person with a job, school, and other responsibilities, so it may take up to 2 weeks for me to complete your commission but do feel free to ask for updates
Prices:
prices may vary due to complicated character design, posing, or any extra details such as gore, which I will asses on a 0-5 ranked scale and it's 10 mush more for each rank(so at max extra 50 mush)
Headshots:
100 mush
Half Body
200 mush
Full body:
300 mush
Digital(headshots only):
1 apple
Full body with detailed background:
(these can take up to 3 months to complete, I will not be accepting many of these which is why the price is much higher)
4 apples
Character order form(I will quote the price after it's filled out):
Pack name:
Pack Number:
Pose:
Character description/reference:
other details:
Art examples:
https://postimg.cc/w13yCDF4

Edited at September 15, 2024 10:52 PM by Junglejunkie
Jungle junk doodle shop [open]September 11, 2024 08:31 PM

Luna's Sanctuary

Neutral

Give Award
Hello! I've been looking for art of my OC Mod edit: Fandom content including art and OCs are not allowed on this site. and I would love if you could do a headshot of her! She's a dragon and if you know of Wings of Fire, she's a sand/rainwing hybrid. (The pan flag is not part of her design, and she has a golden nose ring)
If you need any extra pay, I would be able to pay up to 400 mush given a reason - time consuming, detail, etc - I look forward to hearing from you, thank you!

Edited at September 12, 2024 02:06 AM by Feiella
Jungle junk doodle shop [open]September 11, 2024 08:33 PM

Junglejunkie

Lightbringer

Give Award

Luna's Sanctuary said:
Hello! I've been looking for art of my OC Mod edit: Fandom content are not allowed on this site. That includes art and OCs. and I would love if you could do a headshot of her! She's a dragon and if you know of Wings of Fire, she's a sand/rainwing hybrid. (The pan flag is not part of her design, and she has a golden nose ring)
If you need any extra pay, I would be able to pay up to 400 mush given a reason - time consuming, detail, etc - I look forward to hearing from you, thank you!

Luckily i do know wings of fire, i draw them a lot! Just one question is that green glow a part of that design? because not quite sure i can recreate than in a sketch

Edited at September 12, 2024 02:11 AM by Feiella
Jungle junk doodle shop [open]September 11, 2024 08:38 PM

Luna's Sanctuary

Neutral

Give Award

Junglejunkie said:

Luna's Sanctuary said:
Hello! I've been looking for art of my OC Mod edit: Removed as fandom content including art and OCs are not allowed on this site. and I would love if you could do a headshot of her! She's a dragon and if you know of Wings of Fire, she's a sand/rainwing hybrid. (The pan flag is not part of her design, and she has a golden nose ring)

Luckily i do know wings of fire, i draw them a lot! Just one question is that green glow a part of that design? because not quite sure i can recreate than in a sketch

The glow is just a thing I add for effect because I like bioluminescence. It isn't part of the design and not necessary at all :) Also, sorry for forgetting the form part of this, so
Pack name: Luna's Sanctuary
Nbr: 309288
Pose: Same as the picture - sort of sideways and looking over their shoulder (that's the best I can describe it)

Edited at September 12, 2024 02:12 AM by Feiella
Jungle junk doodle shop [open]September 11, 2024 08:41 PM

Junglejunkie

Lightbringer

Give Award

Luna's Sanctuary said:
The glow is just a thing I add for effect because I like bioluminescence. It isn't part of the design and not necessary at all :) Also, sorry for forgetting the form part of this, so
Pose: Same as the picture - sort of sideways and looking over their shoulder (that's the best I can describe it)

All good! well i wouldn't say the design is to complicating, so just the 100 mush for this drawing. I'll try to have it done tonight if not sometime tomorrow!
Jungle junk doodle shop [open]September 11, 2024 08:47 PM

Luna's Sanctuary

Neutral

Give Award

Junglejunkie said:

Luna's Sanctuary said:

All good! well i wouldn't say the design is to complicating, so just the 100 mush for this drawing. I'll try to have it done tonight if not sometime tomorrow!

Alright, thanks! I'll send you 50 mushrooms right now!
Jungle junk doodle shop [open]September 11, 2024 11:25 PM

starmutt

Neutral

Give Award
please upload your examples to a hosting site (like filegarden, postimage, or imgbb) so they actually work ahaha
Jungle junk doodle shop [open]September 11, 2024 11:30 PM

Junglejunkie

Lightbringer

Give Award

starmutt said:
please upload your examples to a hosting site (like filegarden, postimage, or imgbb) so they actually work ahaha

They were working before... I'll have to fix them tomorrow I'm not on the proper device for that right now
Jungle junk doodle shop [open]September 12, 2024 02:09 AM

Feiella

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award
Friendly reminder that fandom content like art from Wings of Fire, Warrior cats are not allowed on this site. That includes making art or using OCs.
Jungle junk doodle shop [open]September 12, 2024 09:04 AM

Junglejunkie

Lightbringer

Give Award

Feiella said:
Friendly reminder that fandom content like art from Wings of Fire, Warrior cats are not allowed on this site. That includes making art or using OCs.

Yep I posted no fan art, all original dragons (and 1 bunny), if that means I can't accept drawing other people's characters then I won't but I will not personally post any fan art

Forums > Artwork > Art Shops
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us