Wolf Play : Help with pricing
Chatbox
 Voxtexy
09:50:27 Vox, Corey
Amygdala,
It's hard, especially because I was so used to being involved with them, visiting them, etc. There's no one even close to where I stay, so I can only really go visit when the ship has a period of time where everyone can take leave.

I miss my dog most of all, she was just 2 when I joined and she's 5 now D:

I know she's gonna freak out when she sees me, and will likely never leave my side while I'm home lol
 MidnightXHunters
09:49:49 Echo
-Click-
Lets go!
 Amygdala
09:49:49 Amy
SL
I don't really see it
 Silly
09:48:59 SL, SilverLined
Anyone else think the warriors stone looks like a gaming mouse at a glance or is my brain rotted
 Amygdala
09:48:20 Amy
Vox
I can't imagine how it is to be so far away from your family...mine leaves close by so i visit them every week
 Voxtexy
09:47:28 Vox, Corey
-WP Click-

Whelp. I didn't expect this
 Voxtexy
09:46:49 Vox, Corey
le stalk,
I fear imma mix up their names, they all look sooo alike. I'll know the oldest for sure, the others are all like.. just a year apart and I swear there's hardly a difference between them (appearance wise).

Actually, I'll know the youngest too, since he's not even a year old yet. It's the middle two I have to make sure I don't mix up lmao
 MidnightXHunters
09:45:47 Echo
Midnight is all maxed out on cp! Yay!
 Jack-A-Boo
09:45:04 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
bye chat
 le stalk
09:44:49 stalker or stalk :)
Vox-
Ayy that sounds real nice! :0

That's crazy honestly to think that you've got all these new relatives elsewhere in the world. man i'm jealous of your nephews LMAO, i never had an uncle so i wonder how that's like
 Voxtexy
09:44:43 Vox, Corey
Amygdala,
It's very exciting! I usually only get to visit my father when I get leave, this time I managed to get a flight to go to see my grandma & nephews, since they've gone the longest without seeing me.

I only have a couple of days with them, buuut it's better than nothing so I'll take it. :>

Thank you! I've got two hours until I can board, so I'm just sitting down and trynna kill time
 MidnightXHunters
09:44:17 Echo
Hello chat!
 Amygdala
09:42:59 Amy
Vox
Must be so exciting to visit your family after such a long time...good luck on your flight
 Amygdala
09:42:17 Amy
Good games...now i only have non boosted wolves left
 Voxtexy
09:42:06 Vox, Corey
One flight down, one more to go until I can see some family for the first time in over a year *^*

I also get to meet my two youngest nephews! One born right before deployment, the other born during, so they don't even know who I am yet D:
 Jack-A-Boo
09:41:04 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
my screen froze again :(
 Amygdala
09:39:57 Amy
Boo
One last DH with enough health for battle XD
 Jack-A-Boo
09:37:57 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
PvP anyone?
 Jack-A-Boo
09:37:51 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
Amy

ahh ok XD
 Amygdala
09:37:33 Amy
Boo
I did XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Caiman : +2
Bobcat : -4
Komodo Dragon : -5
    Summer Month: 3   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Battle  Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Art Help

Help with pricingMay 24, 2024 09:56 PM

Gavellee

Neutral

Give Award
I'm thinking about doing commissions for apples, but I'm not sure what the pricing is like on this site, anyone willing to give suggestions? I mainly do headshots. Also, is it worth doing an art shop? They seem pretty sparse right now TT
Examples:

Edited at May 24, 2024 10:00 PM by Gavellee

Forums > Artwork > Art Help

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us