Wolf Play : Art Advice??
Chatbox
 Saint
07:28:44 
oh yeah, the quest that i get stuck on are the scavenger hunts but thankfully i passed them, now im just struggling to get a scarab beetle but not from explore but theres none in market so i ended up having to explore (and i have no luck lmaooo)
 Existence
07:26:52 Exist / Kuskyn
Oo that is super lucky; I keep getting craft quests xD So I have my art to thank for my earnings c.c
 Saint
07:24:57 
honestly between quest and explore, my profits are getting to a point where apples actually exist for me lmao
 Existence
07:23:27 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
I'm praying that he gives me some SV pups T-T I would like to help my friends get their dominance back up after death script it t.t
 StarClan
07:23:00 Star, your Beluga
I think Prime Video posted the first episode on youtube, maybe or maybe not..
 icemoons
07:22:48 slushy,ice,moon,
bye star
 StarClan
07:22:31 Star, your Beluga
Ah I don't like the reprise one for some reason, cool!

Oh great I need to go to school, bye ya'll..
 icemoons
07:22:04 slushy,ice,moon,
that show is awesome but season 2 is not coming for like a year and a half
 Existence
07:21:45 Exist / Kuskyn
That is so true, I won't lie if it was more helpful to my earnings I'd probably offer my girls but SV breeding c.c
 icemoons
07:21:42 slushy,ice,moon,
star

more then anything and more then anything reprise
 StarClan
07:20:53 Star, your Beluga
Ice,
Which one? Hell's Greatest Dad was stuck in mine earlier.
 icemoons
07:20:18 slushy,ice,moon,
I have Hazbin hotel songs stuck in my head
 Saint
07:19:58 
oh lmao, i got 3 new pups last night (thank you vox) and i might make then all females for breeding, as its easier to find a male for breeding than a female to breed to and get pups from another player
 Existence
07:18:51 Exist / Kuskyn
It might be yeah xD The sv market is a little lacking at the moment high demand and not many wolves available ^^; I am not helping that I think I bought like 6 or so today..
 Saint
07:17:08 
thank you! im thinking about trying to keep one SV pf every age (so 15 at least) at all times but that might be difficult lol
 Existence
07:13:21 Exist / Kuskyn
Oh I wish you luck! I have 25 almost 26k dom It's a little difficult to maintain when your wolves start getting old without you realising how their weeks go so fast ;-;
 Saint
07:12:02 
yeah i used to buy so much space every chance but then i stopped myself and im about to start up again, im hopping to get dom above 10k
 Existence
07:09:05 Exist / Kuskyn
I only have the one folder I wish I could get more but I would rather spend the apples on spaces xD For more SV wolves.
 Saint
07:07:59 
ohh yeah im starting my sv hoard again too, thanks for reminding me lmao. i really need more folders but they are so expensive for me lmao
 Existence
07:06:00 Exist / Kuskyn
Saint, I mass breed for bone fodder and SVs xD Most of mine are 40R+ AC or SVs the rest don't live long enough to see 2 unless they have a certain wolf in the lines xD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -1
Black Bear : -2
Western Rattlesnake : -1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Art Help

Art Advice??May 4, 2018 07:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I'd really appreciate it if I got some honest critique from people on my latest art piece to make it better (I believe it is properly credited)

http://i68.tinypic.com/121wjye.jpg

^ I hope this link works <.>
Art Advice??May 4, 2018 08:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Looks good ^^

I would've preferred it if the outside boarders were a darker shade of purple/pink so that there's more attention on the moon (I think it's a moon) and the animal. I personally can't tell what animal it is, but I don't think that's significant. It looks kinda like a big cat to me or maybe a wolf. It would've been really neat if you added the eyes (just like the yellow on the moon). But other than that, it's really nice
Art Advice??May 8, 2018 05:24 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Very pretty!
Also, just a tip, you don't have to credit the app you use to make the art :)
Art Advice??May 8, 2018 05:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thanks! I just realised. I don't know why I made this thread because I change my avatar every few days or something because I can't stand looking at my own art :*)

Forums > Artwork > Art Help

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us