Exist
o-o
I would ask for the chimmy cause, well, yeah, but I do not have den space 😞
 Ace
07:14:41 ace <3
hey, anyone wanna pvp for my quest?
 Existence
07:13:59 Exist / Kuskyn
Rogue, I've gotten a chimera, black phase, crooked tail, 3 melas and a viti 4 no xD
 Rogue Wildfires
07:12:11 Mac and Cheese
Exist
lol
 Existence
07:11:38 Exist / Kuskyn
I don't want Sv pups apparently I want defect pups..
-WP Click-
X.x
 Rogue Wildfires
07:10:36 Mac and Cheese
Hollow,
Many people suffer from anxiety and know how to deal with it. I do.
 Silent Lucidity
07:10:31 Silent, Lucid
Tarnished Desires wakes up from a nap to see Botched Murder? staring at them.

Affinity: --- Strong Like
Mood: Subdued

Already tormenting the pups I see :)
 Silent Lucidity
07:08:53 Silent, Lucid
Hey chat
 Rogue Wildfires
07:08:42 Mac and Cheese
Inej chases Nina

Stats: Battle +1
Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Fierce
 Hollow_Howls
06:47:52 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Icemoons
That's a really weird and kinda concerning way to start a conversation. Maybe next time leave that "I'm an expert on anxiety" out of your message?
 icemoons
06:31:45 slushy,ice,moon,
hi guys, Prudy Im an expert on anxiety, take some deep breaths, what time are you going to get the boot off?
 purdy
06:27:04 
I'm scared
 Pigeon
06:25:49 Bird
Hey chat how are y'all
 binders united
06:24:04 binders | school
Ok, gotta go to school! Bye!
 Urux
06:24:00 Urox
Sounds about right lol. I plan to bread my DH and SV boosts together but I doubt I'll get either boost often
 purdy
06:23:58 
I'm getting off my boot today and they might have to rebreak my foot:p
 binders united
06:21:38 binders | school
I bred TWO ExW and ExH and Obedient wolves and they failed to produce me a ExW OR ExH
 binders united
06:19:00 binders | school
It gives you motivation to go and do the quests. before, I just explored and hope I finished a quest
 Urux
06:17:43 Urox
I put myself up in the leaves game so you can see :)

Yeah, I like the update too! So many tokens for the halloween boost in wolf part haha
 binders united
06:16:58 binders | school
they changed quests? I like the new version

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -3
Ocelot : 0
Black Bear : -1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Art Help

Help me/CritiqueJune 28, 2018 04:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Something isn't settling well with me and this image... Could you guys help?

https://s15.postimg.cc/4jkmy4zrf/draft.png
Help me/CritiqueJune 29, 2018 08:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
You did a very good job, but I can see a few things that could be touched up on.

The cat's chest is facing us, but the entirety of it's side is visible. It's back wouldn't be able to twist like this so we should either see only part of the chest, or part of the side and back.

If you chose to keep the back instead of the front-facing chest, I would add a little more exaggeration to the back and maybe lose, or change, some of the fur detail. With cats, the elegant curve of the back is very noticeable.

If you decided to keep the front-facing chest, the back and hind legs would be behind it, though the curve would still be visible, of course.

The legs themselves are a little lumpy, compared to the graceful lines a cat has. The heels should be lower, and at a less extreme angle, while the knees would have a slightly shallower curve that blends gracefully into the body. The hindquarters could be rounder, and shorter to show where the hip bones are.

I've never been great with front-facing legs, but cats have slightly thicker, short forearms, usually. There might not be as deep a dip from shoulder to neck, and the most noticeable joint from the front of the leg would be the wrist curving slightly sloping outwards, thickening before becoming the paw.

The ears could be less rounded, though of course it depends on the breed or OC you were drawing. Cat ears are most often triangular, and I would set them a little higher up on the head while lengthening the cheeks. Cats have slightly round heads.

I would make the tail tuft thick and blend it into the tail more, rather than a separate piece of fur, but that one is more a personal preference.

I would love to draw little bits to visually represent my advice, but my tablet's too scratched up to pick up my pen, apparently. '-_- If I get it working again soon, I'll add some pics.

Edited at June 29, 2018 08:43 PM by The Watch

Forums > Artwork > Art Help

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us