Wolf Play : Insatiable || Apocalyptic || Semi-Lit || Open
Chatbox
 BJake
11:44:22 Don't call me BJ.
I know I'm going to regret working on the clothes of a commission before the pose has been okay'd
 ~Wicked Wolf~
11:44:03 Jazzy
Mac
Thank you for the help!:)
 technoblade
11:43:37 Lil Techy | Techno
Cae

I have the one you sent already. I don't more right now.
 Noquisi
11:43:26 Mac | Nikwasi
Jazzy
I'm probably not the best person to ask, but I lie exploring in jungle levels 15+ and the higher forest levels
 Caeruleum
11:43:00 Cae, Blue
tech, need more girls to breed? <.<
 ~Wicked Wolf~
11:41:47 Jazzy
Mac
Which territory and level is the new preferred fro BE? Or is it jst random now?
 The Night Walker
11:41:21 Anemoia/Aedra
Chat, what are ways to gamble on wp? I'm making a poll.
Bree, wolfparty, beetle, what else?
 technoblade
11:41:16 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

Sounds good, lemme set it up.

I have 1 more chance and if it doesn't do it I'll skip em.
 Noquisi
11:41:04 Mac | Nikwasi
Jazzy
Nope. Enemies are more scarce in lower levels now
 Amygdala
11:40:12 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
If you want we can do a couple of pvp rounds. And the quests know what you want and they are not giving it to you
 ~Wicked Wolf~
11:40:06 Jazzy
Is Forest level 2 still the best to use for BE? Havent played in close to a year and trying to get back into it and dont remember quite everything :P
 technoblade
11:39:17 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

No I have no finished the PvP quest, I have 4/30 wins.

And the breeding quests are as follows:

- Breed a speckled piebald brindle pup.

- Breed a piebald pup with shoulder markings and a non-black nose.
 The Night Walker
11:38:21 Anemoia/Aedra
Bjake
Y e s
I forgot what they were called.
 BJake
11:37:57 Don't call me BJ.
@The Night Walker
A butter knife?
 Amygdala
11:37:46 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Oof...what do you have to breed?

Also did you finish your pvp quest? My DH are ready for a challenge
 The Night Walker
11:37:29 Anemoia/Aedra
Try eating cereal with a knife- like a regular knife not a kitchen knife.
 technoblade
11:37:07 Lil Techy | Techno
3 girls popped and not one breeding quest finished -_-
 Boo
11:36:49 Chrissy
i have hella BE training to do today but i feel like death. 🥲
 Amygdala
11:36:44 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hi jazzy
 ~Wicked Wolf~
11:34:47 Jazzy
Hey chat :)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : -4
Jackal : +3
Bobcat : -2
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Earthquake  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Insatiable || Apocalyptic || Semi-Lit || OpenAugust 26, 2024 03:39 PM

Subzero

Neutral

Give Award

“EAS ALERT: This is an emergency broadcast. A widespread outbreak of an unknown pathogen is causing a severe public health crisis. Avoid contact with affected individuals and seek immediate shelter.”

━━━━━━»»•••««━━━━━━

1. Plot

2. Zombies

3. Rules

4. Roles

5. Sign-ups

Edited at August 26, 2024 03:54 PM by Subzero
   Insatiable || Apocalyptic || Semi-Lit || OpenAugust 26, 2024 03:41 PM

Subzero

Neutral

Give Award

Plot:

It has been two days since an unknown virus has spread across the U.S and turned people into zombies. These inhuman creatures ravaged towns and cities throughout the nation in the blink of an eye, making their insatiable hunger known.

Few survived their initial rampage— and even fewer managed to survive two days later.

Unbeknownst to one another, eight people scattered throughout a shopping mall in Houston, Texas, have managed to pull through. Eventually, they find one another, each with the same goal in mind— to make it to the military-run quarantine camp located in Maine.

Easier said than done, though. Especially when the camp is halfway across the country. Forced to put up with one another in order to survive, will this rag-tag group of survivors make it to the camp? Or, will they die trying?

━━━━━━»»•••««━━━━━━

Edited at August 26, 2024 03:41 PM by Subzero
   Insatiable || Apocalyptic || Semi-Lit || OpenAugust 26, 2024 03:44 PM

Subzero

Neutral

Give Award

The Zombies:

[A recording documenting zombie abilities and behavior, the origins of which are unknown]

The infected, or "zombies" are the result of an unknown parasite which has taken over the host human's body and turned them into a cannibalistic killing machine. The parasite spreads when an infected individual's bodily fluids such as sweat, blood, or more commonly saliva come into contact with an uninfected person.

This means that if fluids from a zombie touch an open wound, then you'll turn. However, it is most often biting that spreads the virus. Minutes after infection, the victim's eyesight will start to dull, their behavior will become erratic and unpredictable, and then they'll collapse and begin to seize, foaming at the mouth as their body violently shakes.

This process is what one will experience before their body goes limp and they die before "coming back to life" as a zombie, which is really just the parasite taking over and stimulating the brain.

A common trait that I've observed from the zombies is that they often display nervous, erratic body language— oftentimes, I spot them chewing on their fingernails, pacing, and frequently looking behind themselves. Each of them has a different attack pattern, too. While some will attack on sight, others prefer to be more strategic.

Zombies are distinguishable from humans by not only their behavior, but also their appearance. They have red, bloodshot eyes and always have bloodied, torn clothes and pale skin. They’re also strong and fast— easily able to overpower or outrun the average human. Not only that, but they’re also smart.

Unlike those seen in movies, the zombies in this world show signs of intelligence. Whether it be memorizing faces, remembering the direction that a potential meal ran in, or even just climbing over an obstacle— these things are much more terrifying than anything from a zombie film.

You can't just hide behind a fence to avoid them, instead, you'll have to think if you want to survive an encounter with one of the infected. On occasion, they can even use the voices that they once had when they were human, and will use that to lure a gullible survivor into an isolated area. Talk about creepy.

Thankfully, zombies have a short attention span. They’re prone to distractions, or, sometimes, if they can’t get to a person, they’ll just give up. Few will try to wait out a survivor. And although they may seem powerful, they aren't invincible. Fatal blows to the head, neck, or lungs will kill them.

They’re also rather sensitive to light, and will prefer to stay in dark, shaded areas during the daytime. On the contrary, they tend to be extremely active during the night, as that's when they're on the hunt for a potential meal. Though, their eyesight is poor, which actually isn't much of a detriment when you consider how good their senses of hearing and smell are.

These creatures are able to pick up the scent of blood from several meters away, and can hear even the most subtle of sounds. If you find yourself in a dangerous situation with a zombie, then consider using sound to lure them away.

Another important thing is that-

[This recording has been cut off]

━━━━━━»»•••««━━━━━━

Insatiable || Apocalyptic || Semi-Lit || OpenAugust 26, 2024 03:47 PM

Subzero

Neutral

Give Award

Rules:

1. Should go without saying, but, please follow all of Eve and WP’s rules.
  2. Romance and LGBTQ+ are welcome!
  3. Balance your characters. No Mary/Gary Sues or overpowered characters.
  4. Make realistic characters. Your characters won’t know how to handle every weapon, and they won’t be fearless.
  5. I reserve the right to decline and accept forms as I see fit. I’m fairly lenient, but, if I feel your character doesn’t fit into this roleplay, I may decline them or suggest that changes be made.
  6. Reservations last 24 hours.
  7. Two characters maximum.
  8. The minimum age for characters will be 16 years old, please don’t make any of your characters under the limit.
  9. This is a semi-literate roleplay. That means at least a few hundred words per post.
  10. Please be active! I’d like you to post at least once a week.
  11. Your characters will get injured. Your characters aren’t immune to getting hurt, especially considering the genre of this roleplay.
  12. Hate the character, not the player. Please show respect to your fellow participants!
  13. Don’t clog the sign-up thread with questions. Reservations and character sheets only, please. PM me if you have any questions!

━━━━━━»»•••««━━━━━━

Edited at August 26, 2024 03:48 PM by Subzero
   Insatiable || Apocalyptic || Semi-Lit || OpenAugust 26, 2024 03:53 PM

Subzero

Neutral

Give Award
The Group
Members [6/8 open]:
-Reserved for me
-Reserved for Wiltshire
-
-
-
-
-
-

━━━━━━»»•••««━━━━━━

Edited at August 26, 2024 04:50 PM by Subzero
Insatiable || Apocalyptic || Semi-Lit || OpenAugust 26, 2024 03:50 PM

Subzero

Neutral

Give Award

Character Sheets:

(Feel free to add onto these sheets as you see fit)

Name:

Sexuality:

Appearance:

Personality:

Skills:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Affiliations:

Backstory:

━━━━━━»»•••««━━━━━━

Edited at August 26, 2024 03:59 PM by Subzero
Insatiable || Apocalyptic || Semi-Lit || OpenAugust 26, 2024 03:54 PM

Subzero

Neutral

Give Award
This is now open^^
Insatiable || Apocalyptic || Semi-Lit || OpenAugust 26, 2024 04:43 PM

Wiltshire

Darkseeker

Give Award
Full Name:
Jude Aven Conroy
Name Pronunciation:
First: Jood
Middle: Ay-Vin
Last: Con-roy
Nicknames:
JC or simply Jude.
Name Meaning:
"Praised" - Hebrew Origin
• ~•~ •
Pronouns:
He,Him,His
Sexuality:
Lithosexual - May feel a romantic attraction to someone but either doesn't act on it or doesn't mind the person not reciprocating their attraction back to them. He may simply admire them from afar.
Birthdate:
September 8th
Birthsign:
Virgo
Moral Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral
Place of Birth:
Atherton, California
Ethnicity:
Italian + Greek
• ~•~ •
Type of Neighborhood/Home:
Quite a wealthy place to live in.
Home:
A two-story building that is far larger and more spacious on the inside than the outside. It has a rich and deep color scheme, dark greys, greens, and blacks. The tiles on the floor are marbled white the windows are larger and show a beautiful view of the Texan scenery. The rooms are a good bit spacious as well.
Job/Salary:
Pediatric Surgeon - Roughly A 480,000 Yearly Salary
Dress Style:
Old Money or Casual
• ~•~ •
Physical Appearance:
Height:
Weight:
Personality:
• ~•~ •
Crush:
Sure, he'll definitely have some people he admires greatly. Pm me!
Significant Other:
Nope.
Previous Partners:
Maybe one or two, pm me.
Familial Relations/Background:
Other Close Relationships:
Open :)
Negative Affiliations:
Let the scheming commence!
• ~•~ •
Strengths & Weaknesses:
Strengths
+ Critical Thinker
+ Intimidation
+ Stopping and Winning Arguments
+ Quick Learner
+ Empathetic
+ Physical Strength + Agility
+ Observant
+ Keeping His Emotions in Check
Weaknesses
+ Nonsocial
+ Slightly Impatient
+ Speed
+ Perfectionist
+ Quite Judgemental
+ Anger Issues
+ Moving On From An Incident That May Have Happened
• ~•~ •
Favorite Pastimes:
+ Vibing to Music
+ Spending Time Alone, Haha
+ Exercising
+ Chess...Surprisingly
Hobbies:
+ Oragami Making
+ Journaling & Creative Writing
+ Reading
+ Sleeping
Sense of Humour:
Sarcastic and Slightly Dark.
Deepest Fear:
Atelophobia - Fear of imperfection
Thalassaphobia - Fear of the ocean
Primary Goal in Life:
Survive.
• ~•~ •
Other Notes:
A giant wip!

Edited at August 27, 2024 10:30 AM by Wiltshire
Insatiable || Apocalyptic || Semi-Lit || OpenAugust 26, 2024 04:49 PM

Subzero

Neutral

Give Award

Wiltshire said:
Reserving a spot please^^

Reserved^^
Insatiable || Apocalyptic || Semi-Lit || OpenAugust 30, 2024 09:17 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award

WIP - Backstory TBA

Name:

Beau Morris

Male | He/Him

Sexuality:

Unlabeled

Beau doesn't think he's ever had a crush before, at least not a serious one, so he's got no idea what he likes

Appearance:

Beau isn't the tallest man, standing at only 5'10. Despite his age, he looks a bit prematurely aged, mainly in the callouses that cover his hands and the few scars he has along his arms. He always looks perpetually exhausted, his eyelids heavy, gray eyes just barely peeking out from under dense lashes. It's actually pretty hard to see his face in general with that mop of dirty blond hair on his head that reaches his shoulders, and if you do manage to pull it back, it doesn't reveal anything very clean or well-groomed. He's learned through trial and error that he cannot grow a beard no matter how long he goes without shaving, but he can develop patchy stubble that makes his face have the texture of a cactus, and he's usually too busy and tired to mow it off.

Beau's skin has been permanently tanned from working in the sun his whole life, being born and raised on a small Texas farm. His skin has a texture comparable to leather - not dry but certainly not smooth, especially when you get to his hands. He has freckles all along his face and body, and not just a few dots here and there along his cheeks and nose, but a very dense coverage like he just tripped in mud.

Beau is missing his right front tooth - the backstory is kind of lame, just a tale of tumbling hard down the stairs while trying to balance an overfilled laundry basket. For this reason, he prefers not to say and lets people make up their own wild tales about bar fights or getting kicked by a horse or something that isn't so... tame.

He has very strong facial features, with a prominent bump in his nose and bushy eyebrows that rest in a way that would make you think he's pissed off when in reality he just kind of looks like that. Beau is pretty burly just because of all the labor he does, but it's not really a lean burly. Toned abs? No way, Beau's kind of soft in the midsection actually even if he looks skinny with his shirt on. He's working strong, not body-building strong.

Beau started the apocalypse in pants that were permanently oil-stained and boots that had already been caked with mud earlier that day. However, he's now in suspiciously fresh clothing that doesn't match how unkempt the rest of him is... and that's because he decided he ought to get a fresh start if this is the outfit he's going to be living in for the foreseeable future. It's just a nice pair of jeans, a tan fleece jacket, and new work boots since the soles of his old ones were wearing down anyway. If he's going to die he may as well do it clean.

Personality:

Paranoid | Shy | Hardworking | Callous | Patient | Compassionate | Vindictive

Beau probably scared the daylights out of whoever found him, because he and those zombies kind of move in a similar way, and he didn't really care to brush his hair that morning. He has an awkward bumbling gait and always has a tremor in his hands for some reason, and the weird jerky manner of his movements and the way he can go from frozen solid to suddenly jumping to life isn't very 'normal' by most people's standards. It's not because he's scared, either - well, he's always scared of something in the back of his mind - it's just how Beau moves. It's how he thinks and behaves, too, with his mind running a mile a minute at all times and constantly jumping around between topics. It's like his brain can somehow focus on more than one thing at a time. Despite being in a near-constant state of distraction, he somehow has a brilliant memory, and he'll drop little things he remembers into conversations out of nowhere. That's what comes from being self-sufficient, he supposes - you develop the ability to keep track of numerous things and also hang onto certain details. Maybe he moves so weirdly and trembles so often because his brain is short-circuiting at all times.

Beau isn't a very calm person, clearly, and this is also evident in his tendency to be paranoid and distrustful. He most likely holds the world record for fastest conspiracy theory development. Not usually anything political, mind you, he just makes little theories about people he knows or things he's seen and somehow finds a way to tie them all together in his head. He seems to think people always have ulterior motives, and he questions most things, even if he doesn't share his questions with anyone. Reassure him as much as you want, he's still going to be silently pondering about you and about the whole damn situation.

Beau is kind of awkward, though not to a severe extent. He's shy but he doesn't cower or hide, you can just sense that he's not quite comfortable with first meetings and he talks very stiffly. He's just not that outgoing. You have to approach him first or else you'll never speak to him at all.

As evidenced by his appearance, Beau is a very hardworking man who spends almost all day running himself ragged. He doesn't know what to do with himself if he's not devoted to one singular task. He loathes sitting around and doesn't know how to relax. He has to be tinkering with something or he'll go mad from lack of enrichment.

Beau isn't some secretly kind person - he's actually quite blunt and can appear pretty damn rude. He's bad at navigating people's emotions for them and would rather solve a dispute by saying "Just get the hell over it". Beau finds ruminating on things and fighting over things to be an incredibly irritating waste of his time and he won't hesitate to tell you that. The way he sees it, you just have to keep moving, or else.

That being said, he's not a bad person either, he's just not very good at the whole empathy and comforting thing. Beau is a patient person when it comes to long-term goals and achieving things. He's not panicky (maybe because he appears to always be panicked, at least judging from his body language), and he's not aggressive when things don't immediately go his way. Beau is also actually pretty compassionate even if he's blunt and doesn't understand why he has to sit down and talk things out - he has a special fondness for animals, and this is where that compassionate side becomes clearest. Honestly, what distressed him most about this whole apocalypse thing is what about the animals stuck in zoos?!

Beau is not one to "forgive and forget", and in the same way these zombies will remember a human face, he'll remember theirs. Of course, it's the same for his fellow healthy person, but right now he's pre-occupied with remembering that undead bastard that tried to bite him earlier and scheming revenge for it.

Skills:

-Self-sufficient and Resourceful

-Good with bows (and guns, but he's watched enough horror films to know guns aren't the best option)

-Animal husbandry

Strengths:

-Physically Strong

-Incredible Memory

-Resourceful

Weaknesses:

-Paranoia

-Maybe Too Vengeful

-Bad Group Cooperation Skills

Affiliations:

TBA - DM/Discussion

Backstory: