Oh of course!

Mine... is not XD
 The Amethyst
02:37:49 Dart
Zera

I think mines good enough :D
 Zeraphia
02:36:33 Vah stalks forums
I need to figure out a halloween pfp for my stuff.
 Sabbath
02:31:46 Rook
i have halloween decorations year round
 Caeruleum
02:31:36 Cae, Blue
-WP Click-
somu <333
 Hallow's Eve
02:30:45 Hallow, Eve
I have had halloween decorations since Sept. 1st
 starmutt
02:29:35 marsh | they/it
as soon as halloween ends you've got 364 days till halloween

never too late never too early
 Hugs4Bugs
02:29:27 (he/they)
ayooo
 Sabbath
02:28:53 Rook
it is spooky season
 Delight
02:28:44 Misty
it is never too early for spooky season
 Hugs4Bugs
02:27:19 (he/they)
is it too early for spooky season?
 Hugs4Bugs
02:26:43 (he/they)
I just made my dog my avatar, but it's approaching spooky season, so I'm debating putting this there instead
-Click-
 Caeruleum
02:24:57 Cae, Blue
winning the leuc for you i guess <.<
 Floof
02:22:28 Floodgates
Just a general chat reminder.
We discourage chatspeak, textspeak, babytalk, etc. Please use proper spelling. The only textspeak permitted is: OMG, OML, LOL, LMAO, and IRL.
Also please don't use all caps ^-^
Thank you!
 Tech
02:21:54 
No leuc for me now you two distracted me
 Zeraphia
02:20:35 Vah stalks forums
Tea!

I mean, I'm not saying I am--but I won't deny it. XD

How are you??
 Caeruleum
02:20:10 Cae, Blue
sv thats excellent with me? thats rare
 The Tea Drinkers
02:19:54 Tea, Tea Queen
Vah
don't tempt me >:(
 Caeruleum
02:19:40 Cae, Blue
shouldnt have brought it to my attention :P
 Zeraphia
02:19:29 Vah stalks forums
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Rattlesnake : -3
Komodo Dragon : -4
Alligator : -3
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8 

War Dragons | Dragon & Rider Rp | Closed ; RepostingJuly 25, 2024 11:43 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award
╭──〔❨✧✧❩〕──╮
Tyrrendorthe
╰──〔❨✧✧❩〕──╯

Role: Experienced Dragon

Class: Chaos

Rider: Syeth
☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Appearance:
Tyrrendorthe is a large dragon, standing at 26 feet tall and over 60 feet long, he often towers over other dragons, but not just with his height. Under his scales are bulking muscles that create a forboding sillhoutte, his neck is also thick, muscles lining each side, if scales were not present the veins running down to his trunk would be pushing out from his skin.
Covering the muscles are pale cream, almost white scales that shimmer with a golden sheen. Along his dorsal plane, the scales are heavier in this golden pigment although the majority of these scales are hidden beneath the fur that runs along his spine. The fur begins at the base of Tyrrendorthe's neck, extending in length along the trunk of his body before slightly reducing as it runs down to the tip of his tail. At the tip, a plume of fur explodes from his scales, creating a rather comfortable pillow. The fur is a golden cream, a few shades darker than his darkest scales. His belly scales are simple, an almost white hue, the scales possess spiked extensions that project out from the midline, creating a continuous line of needle-sharp points on his underside to deter attacks from his vulnerable organs beneath.
Upon his head, a pair of long, elegant horns extend 3 feet above his head. Curving backwards before slightly angling back towards his snout. The horns are bone coloured, smaller spikes extend around the perimeter of his jaw and crown of his head. His head is square and solid, his snout tip has a blunt end with large nostrils. Encased within his bulking head are a pair of amythyst eyes, the sclera are pitch black with the pupil being a thin cat-like slit.
Tyrrendorthe's wings are as large as the rest of him. The musclar arms of the wings continue that golden shimmer colour and grow darker towards the fingers, where small bone coloured claws extend from the flesh. The membrane is like heavy leather, a stained cream colour with small scratches from years of battling.
At the ends of his legs are huge padded feet with the same bone coloured talons stretching out from the nail beds. Three of his toes point forwards, one aiming backwards, he rarely walks on his toes, instead opting to place his whole pad onto the floor.
His voice is resounding, low and soothing. One may find themselves lulled into a calm state while listening to his ancient voice. Each word spoken has a slightly reverberated aftereffect. Hanging from his neck is a thick golden chain from which hangs various trinkets that are enriched with runes - what they do is unknown to everyone but his rider. Under this chain, the same runes are scorched into his scales.
Personality:
Benevolent | Captivating | Clear-Headed | Honorable | Patient | Restrained | Unhurried | Apathetic | Erratic | Fierce | Morbid | Obsessive | Possessive | Reactive
Tyrrendorthe is a dual sided male. He presents himself as a protector and defender, noble in his actions. He if often breaking up fights between fellow members of his troup and his squadmates, allowing for tensions to not run too high and cause irreversible to damager to raport with their team members.
During down time, he enjoys patrolling the perimeters of the current station, likely alone but sometimes another dragon will be interesting in joing him. However, because of his colouring he tries to avoid patrolling at night as his scales scream out his location to everyone around him, including potention aerial attackers. Instead he opts for early morning before the rest of his crew are awake.
The majority of the time, Tyrrendorthe is a quiet individual watching the comings and goings of the station from afar, assessing the current situation at all times.
In stark contrast to his usually peaceful behaviour, in battle he can become enraged. In regular skirmishes, he is unlikely to be provoked into this state. Once he is challenged with a fierce enough foe, his demeanor flips. His stance becomes offensive, head lowered and his pupils snap closed, leaving a purple orb floating in black sclera. His aura emits a venomous aggression that fills the air with a heavy sense of danger. Tyrrendorthe loses all restraints and will not relent until the enemies are laying dead and bloodied as his feet.
The runes around his neck glow purple when he is in this state. Enriching him with the chaotic power that simmers just beneath his skin at all times, allowing for it to stream out for his use in battle.
Abilities:
Unrelenting Surge A powerfull outburst of pure chaos originating at the body of Tyrrendorthe. He lifts his wings high and slams them down towards the earth, sending out a circular wave of chaos that spins and rips in hues of black and purple. The wave throws any creature away from the source and if they are standing close enough to Tyrrendorthe, they are likely to be sliced in half.
Corrupt Soul This requires a charge up, it will take a few second for Tyrrendorthe to prepare himself for this attack. Rearing his head back, his neck glows with purple light through the edges of his scales before it bursts out from his maw. He throws his neck forward and releases his spray of blinding power. A laser shot from his mouth that he can maintain for up to 30 seconds at a time.
Confused Realm The runes on his neck burn hot with white and a small orb of the same light appears between his two main horns. Once he directs this orb towards his target, Tyrrendorthe can infiltrate the mind of his opponent. He forces visions of the chaos realm upon them, the terrors and sheer amount of infomation he is pouring into their brain causes them to become overwhelmed. If continued for long enough, the victim's brain will suffer severe life-long damage. During this attack, Tyrrendorthe must remain standing/flying in one spot.
Strengths & Weaknesses:
His sheer size allows for him to easily overpower smaller foes, his muscles allowing for him to crush them beneath his weight. For this reason he is rarely the target of attacks from those that know of him.
Tyrrendorthe's calm mannerisms when out of combat often leaves him to break up squabbles between dragons around him. However, this means that he is able to keep peace among the chaos within his team.
His large wings allow for long periods of flying, able to easily glide along the currents of air without tiring for days or weeks continously.
Tyrrendrothe is not in his natural state. If circumstances present themselves, he will break through his surface persona and reveal his true self. This often leads to mass destruction and death.
During his Confused Realm, he must not move. If he does he risks causing the visions to leak out to other living creatures around him, including his team mates. Something that would damage them severely.
His weight is a drawback, he is a slower flyer, taking more physical exersion to get himself into the sky to begin with.
⨂ His pale scales announce his location unless he is in clouds or snow, it can make him vulnerable to attacks from hidden foes.
Kin:
Mother - Rhenya; she resides in the dragons home grounds caring for younger hatchlings and teaching them the ways of dragon life.

Affiliations:
Syeth

Tyrrendorthe is besotted with his rider. Although when he originally selected the exuberant young man to be his rider, he was quite different from the man he is today. He is very protective of his rider, any hint of insult towards him sends this hulking statue into a whirl. Despite the contrast in personalities between the two of them, Tyrrendorthe is very fond of his one-eyed little backpack.

Edited at July 27, 2024 06:34 AM by Urux
War Dragons | Dragon & Rider Rp | Closed ; RepostingJuly 26, 2024 11:19 AM

Sanania

Neutral

Give Award
Withdrawn from RP

Edited at September 5, 2024 03:59 PM by Sanania
War Dragons | Dragon & Rider Rp | Closed ; RepostingJuly 26, 2024 01:39 PM

Shanara

Neutral

Give Award
Would like to reserve the air dragon please.
War Dragons | Dragon & Rider Rp | Closed ; RepostingJuly 26, 2024 02:29 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Shanara,
Added

Urux,
For Tyr, you'll have to reduce his age, as the max the Experienced Dragons can be is 350 Years.
War Dragons | Dragon & Rider Rp | Closed ; RepostingJuly 26, 2024 02:55 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
My Runic Dragon Is Done On Pg. 3 Impish.
Let me know if you need me to change anything :D
War Dragons | Dragon & Rider Rp | Closed ; RepostingJuly 26, 2024 03:11 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Imperial Sands said:
Shanara,
Added

Urux,
For Tyr, you'll have to reduce his age, as the max the Experienced Dragons can be is 350 Years.

Ah! Easy done. I was trying to find the age cap last night and could not spot it to save my life.
War Dragons | Dragon & Rider Rp | Closed ; RepostingJuly 26, 2024 03:13 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
No worries ^^ Sometimes things get swallowed. I'll add him.

Urux said:

Imperial Sands said:
Shanara,
Added

Urux,

Ah! Easy done. I was trying to find the age cap last night and could not spot it to save my life.

War Dragons | Dragon & Rider Rp | Closed ; RepostingJuly 26, 2024 03:44 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Runic Dragon is accepted.
War Dragons | Dragon & Rider Rp | Closed ; RepostingJuly 26, 2024 04:27 PM

Shanara

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Borrialus Ehector (also goes by Borrus for short)

Role: Rookie Dragon

Class: Air

Rider: TBD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Appearance:

Standing at just under 14 feet, most of his height comes from his long legs. Although he is not significantly tall, his overall bodily length (snout to tail) is 36 feet. Starting at his face, Borrus has a slender bone structure around his snout and eyes. The tip of his snout has a hardened tip of bone like material that forms a slightly curved beak at the tip of his upper lip. He has generally shorter pointed teeth with his fangs and canines being a half inch longer than the rest. Two light grey, warped horns twist upward out of his skull just above the crown of his head. Long, thin wispy feathers decorate his his mane that fades out near his cheek bones. These feathers have a slight iridescent coloring to them in light sky blue and pearl coloring in sunlight. He has narrow, dark honey colored eyes that are placed slightly more forward on his head. This gives him great eye sight for seeing things at a distance in extreme detail, but it gives him poor peripheral vision as well as difficulty seeing things that are close. Typically he will lean back to compensate for this. His coloration around his face is overall a near white. On closer inspection he has different hues of pale (almost pastel) beige with a slight blue tinting where his scales attach to his skin.

His neck, although not ill- proportioned to his long body, is slightly shorter at 9 feet. His mane tapers off to a point about a quarter of the way down his neck. He has thin scales (similar to a snake) that give him a smooth looking texture. His coloration remains similar to his face, only darkening with light grey on the underside of his neck. This remains consistent throughout the rest of his body as well, with only his tail having some differences. His body length is about 12 feet. His chest and ribs are large in depth allowing plenty of air in his lungs. His ribcage tapers off dramatically to his stomach and hips. This helps with maintaining an aerodynamic feature. All four of his legs deepen in color the further down you go until they are a burnt Sienna color. His foreleg scales change in texture looking more rough in comparison to his smooth body, it is similar to scutes like on a birds. Each of his toes (4 per foot) is a long claw nail the same color as his beak and horns, light grey. His feet are rather boney with not much muscle definition to them.

His tail is the longest portion of his body (15 feet). Like his limbs it fades to a darker color. At the tip of his tail, though, is a tassel of feathers. These feathers start off as the same burnt Sienna and darker grey colors as his scaling before they transition to the same coloring as his head mane. These feathers are also long and wisp-like, seeming more like hair than feathers. The feather do add an extra foot of length to his tail, but is not counted in his measured length since these is no bone structure to them. Like the rest of him, his tail is slender and thin looking and often moves around like a slow moving whip. His spine and tail have generous flexibility in movements going side to side. Vertical movements and/or flexibility, are not as large and rather uncomfortable for him.

Now Borrus’s wings are rather large for his smaller frame. He has horns that protrude from the elbow of them, that help cling to ledges or cliffside or anything else that is a vertical perch for him to land on. His wings are mostly the light beige of his body, but the membrane between the fingers of his wings are very thin, this makes them look more white or cream in light. His wingspan is 36 feet making each wing 13 feet in length. The width of them varies, with the widest section being 8 feet. Where his wings meet his shoulders is about 4 feet. Between each finger the membrane curves inward towards the leading edge of his wing, creating arch throughout the wing. Although the membrane and structure is thin, his bones are strong and the leading edges on his wings curve over the top and meet the flat underside at a serrated point. Not only does this help with aerodynamics but it also serves as an air split allowing him to move quicker and quieter at high speeds.

Personality:

Collected | Cautious | Obedient | Steady | Overthinker | Reserved | Observant | Extremely Patient | Recluse | Possessive | Very Calm Temper | Laid Back | Opinionated | Passive | Dislikes Conflict Unless He Is Protecting | Protective | Extremely Loyal | Takes Things Too Seriously | Gullible | Slow To Anger

(Let me know if I need to add more to this. Can change to paragraphs if needed.)

Abilities:

Absence~

Absence is the ability for Borrus to essentially suck the air from someone or something. This can cause any living thing to suffocate. In order for this ability to work, the dragon must be in close range (no more than 2 feet) or touching the creature. By creating this absence of air around his victim, due to the close proximity, he is also affected. This is a very high energy required ability and can rarely be used.

Misting Breath~

By changing the air pressure within his lungs and condensing it, when he breathes out slowly he is able to create a sudden differential change to the external air. As the air from within him collides and mixes with the environment, fog will form. Although not a powerful attack, this works as a great defensive move and allows for quick close ranged attacks.

Cloud Coverage~

Similar to his ability to manipulate air pressures within and around him, he is able to create clouds at will around him. This ability, however, happens differently and tends to take time to build up as he must essential charge his body and project that pressure change. If he is flying at fast speeds, this ability will form a contrail.

Wind Shear/ Gale Force~

This ability is quite simple, although it is physically straining. He is capable of creating extreme wind gusts in any direction over large areas with a powerful push from his wings. These winds have enough force to throw a rider and disrupt the airflow for another dragon causing them to fall from the sky momentarily.

Strengths & Weaknesses:

+ His build and shape allows him to fly at extreme top speeds. At normal cruising speeds he is able to glide without much movement which uses less energy and lets him travel further.

+ Borrus is able to use his tail as a whip. His bones are strong enough to snap through about half a medium tree (5 inches ish in depth).

+ Very good at stealth work, thanks to his abilities and silent flying.

+ Very responsive to rider inputs. (This can also be a hinderance, technically, if the rider is over controlling.)

-Can fly at top speed for short distances. He is also not maneuverable at these speeds. (No sharp turns.)
-Poor endurance over all.
-Not physically strong.
-His overthinking, makes his instincts react slower and indecisiveness hinders his reaction time.
-Has a hard time in extreme environments. Too hot, moves slower. Too cold, his scales and wings can crack with the slightest amount of strain.
-Very poor swimmer. He will likely refuse to enter water.
-Poor eyesight up close, poor peripheral, difficulty seeing behind him without turning to look.

Crush: We'll see. (Open)

Mate: None (Open)

Kin: None. (Open)

Affiliations: Open

Other: Fun fact, Blackbirds are a polygamos bird.

Edited at July 29, 2024 12:05 AM by Shanara
War Dragons | Dragon & Rider Rp | Closed ; RepostingJuly 26, 2024 06:02 PM

Shanara

Neutral

Give Award
Borrialus is complete. Let me know if anything needs added or changed.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us