if anyone sees my wolves in explore pm me
 Sabbath
10:13:29 Rook
Qyusen
Omg!!
Congrats!
 Sabbath
10:13:06 Rook
damn my boy Asbrand has been throwing boosts left and right for me. It must be because he's going to die soon >.<
 Qyusen
10:11:37 Qyu - all pronouns
-WP Click-
WHA
 TeaBear
10:07:22 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Fei
hehe thankyou :) He's pure chaos in fox form lol
 Feiella
10:00:33 Fei the writer
Lucky
I adore him
 Golden Meadows
09:59:11 Ollie, Gold
Any decor I could add?
-WP Click-
 TeaBear
09:56:28 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Fei
Lol he's all of the above
 Feiella
09:56:00 Fei the writer
Lucky
That is a adorable fox who looks either so done or so tired
 Boeing
09:54:11 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Ara
She'd better. I'm hoping she gets through it
 TeaBear
09:53:59 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Fei
Good to see :)

I've decided to put Seskil up as mine for a bit, hehe I love my lil chaos fox
 Arachne
09:53:10 Ara/Kat
Boe
Praying she lives for ya <3
 Feiella
09:52:50 Fei the writer
Lucky
She is now back
 TeaBear
09:52:08 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Fei
Aww, I havnt seen Reisha in ages
 Boeing
09:51:00 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Ara
I'm afraid they'll die though. One of them is the ExH female that's carried my howling for the past 3 FMCs straight and I want her to live for this last FMC where she can carry my pack one last time
 Feiella
09:49:23 Fei the writer
Back to Reisha for my avatar ^^
 Arachne
09:49:14 Ara/Kat
Boe
unfortunately that probably will be the case :') maybe if you tell them to die they wont die because they love doing the opposite of what you say lol
 Boeing
09:48:09 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Ara
I don't want my wolves to die anymore because I have den space. Now watch them die in the DS that's coming up just when I tell them to not die
 Arachne
09:46:13 Ara/Kat
Boe
same, usually my wolves die at about 15-16, but when I actually want them to die at DS they decide to live till like 20 xD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Anaconda : +2
Green Python : 0
Black Bear : +1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   8 

War Dragons | Dragon & Rider Rp | Closed ; RepostingJuly 17, 2024 06:24 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
War Dragons
The title is being workshopped.

Amongst all of the Kingdoms, none is known more for their Dragon Riders than the Kingdom of Wavaria. They're an ancient power, having been around for generations, some argue they were the first Kingdom to take hold. No matter what the truth may be, they're known for their ferocious and powerful dragons and riders. They keep the peace in their own lands with iron talons, and few would dare challenge Wavaria directly. However, the same cannot be said for the Kingdom of Valdara.

It's known to be a smaller, newer Kingdom, but one that has been steadily growing since it was founded. Unfortunately for them, this has caught the unwanted attention of a neighboring Kingdom, Aurvand, another dragon rider nation. None to thrilled that their smaller neighbors were flourishing, gaining powerful alliances that rivaled their own, Aurvand was quick to pick a fight with the smaller nation.

Valdara did it's best to fend off Aurvand on it's own, but the forces of Aurvand turned out to be far too overwhelming when their Riders and Dragons added to the mix. Having nothing to compete with the beasts flying overhead, Valdara turned to the one ally that might be able to give them a fighting chance: Wavaria. They're fully aware of the bad blood that resides between the two nations, and were hoping it might spear their ally into helping them.

Valdara's bets were right on. Wavaria was quick to act, sending over aid to help not only to fight, but to help them build their own Dragon Academy and develop their own Dragon Riders. In a matter of months, while Valdara held the front lines, Wavaria worked in the background to help them build up their forces until eventually Valdara had a set of it's very first Dragon Riders. However, these Riders and their Dragons were heinously under experienced and under trained. To help them out, Wavaria elected to send over a group of it's own experienced Dragon Riders to train and fight along side this new group in hopes of turning the tide of the war in Valdara's favor.

To encourage the new Riders, Valdara has decided to turn the training, and subsiquent war, into a competition for them. The squad that places the highest will be awarded the rank of Leader of their own Squads in the future. Everything hangs in the balance as war continues to break out all over Valdara as they wait for the Dragon Riders to enter the frey.

If there's any Confusion:
Valdara - The Smaller Kingdom in the War, Where this Rp Takes Place, Where the Rookie Pairs are From
Wavaria - The Allied Kingdom that Sends Riders/Dragons to Help, Where the Experienced Pairs are From
Aurvand - They Enemy Kingdom Waging War on Valdara

Don't ask how I got suckered into a third Dragon and Rider Rp. Blame Tene and Bee. Who will be running this with me. Because if I go down, they're coming with me. Love you guys. <3

Edited at July 17, 2024 07:33 PM by Imperial Sands
War Dragons | Dragon & Rider Rp | Closed ; RepostingJuly 17, 2024 06:34 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Rules
Follow all of Eve's and Wp's Rules

1. Be Active. Sometimes I'm not on for a couple of days, but I expect everyone to be as active as they can for the rp. Unless you are waiting for someone to post, you should be posting. Posts should be occurring every 3-ish days.

2. Reservations last 48 hours. You know how I work if they aren't done in time. You may ask for One Extention of Up to 12 Hours, but You Must Ask Before the Reservation has Expired.

4. Maximum of 4 Characters per Person for Now. You can only have 2 Dragons and 2 Riders, 1 in Each Available Role. HOWEVER. You MUST Make a Rider for Every Dragon you Want to make. And you must finish the rider before the Dragon is accepted. If you don't finish in time, both spots will be opened even if you have finished the dragon. You do not need to make a dragon if you want to make a rider though. This is to keep numbers balanced.

5. Semi-Realism and Semi-Literacy are required. Please do not make me explain myself. I will, however, be accepting more elf-like appearances for the Riders, so have fun with hair and eye color.

6. The Rookie Riders are New at This. There has never been a Dragon Rider in Valdara. They have 0 clue as to what they're doing.

7. For now, your own dragon and your own rider cannot be partners, this it to prevent people from not having others to post with.

8. I reserve the Right to Deny Applications for this Rp. I won't tolerate disrespect or rude behavior if your application gets denied, or your reservation/character get removed due to inactivity. If you do, I won't even give you the option to fix it or return. If you are respectful, I am often willing to work with you.

9. Try to keep things even with genders, it's much more interesting if things are diverse. LGBTQ+ is allowed and welcomed here too.

10. The Dragons do bestow 1 power upon their rider, and the dragons pick which power this is. However, you must get it approved by me first. Did you read rule 4? If so, put Blackbird in your form.

11. I will have Limited Types of Dragons. I won't be expanding on them, adding anything in, etc. If a role is taken already, please don't ask me to have that role too if it's not available. Also don't ask me to add in a Type of Dragon that isn't in. I purposely made a semi-new roster for this rp.

12. Just like the Rookie Riders, the Rookie Dragons aren't going to really have any combat experience in terms of human wars. They might have some knowledge of dragon on dragon fighting, but not anything like they'll experience in the war.

13. Have fun!
War Dragons | Dragon & Rider Rp | Closed ; RepostingJuly 17, 2024 07:06 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Information

The Dragons

There are a variety of dragons in the world, though everyone single one of them fall into one of the classes listed below. Instead of giving them a Singular, Pre-Decided Ability, I've decided to give you more Creative Liberty with Your Dragons. I will now List all the Classes Available, How Many of them There are Available, and that is it. You'll have to come up with the rest.

All the dragons in the Rp are the same age group of young adult, which is the stage where they are 50 years old or above, becoming full adults at about 250 years. The older a dragon gets the longer the aging stage lasts, ergo ancient is longer than adult, which is longer than young adult, which is longer than their adolescent stage, and so on and so forth. Dragons are considered semi-immortal but it has never been proven what age they die naturally at. The Experienced Dragons, since their Riders will have Elongated Lifespans, can be 350 Years Old at Max.

For the Purpose of this Rp, all Young Adult Dragons are capped at 19 Feet Tall. I've based this on the largest I would allow the Young Adult Dragons in former versions of this Rp. And the Experienced Dragons are Capped at 26 Feet.

For your dragons, though, it will be up to you to come up with their abilities and their individual weaknesses. Of course, I will have a specific set of Weaknesses that apply to ALL dragons, but each dragon will also have their own. You must have 1 Weakness for Every 1 Ability they have. So if you give them 5 Abilities, you must have 5 Weaknesses for them as well. Half of all of your Weaknesses must also be Physical Weaknesses or Limitations. This is to keep balanced, so no one's dragon is OP. If I do not think you have balanced your dragon enough, they will not be accepted.

Classes

New Age Type Classes
These are the Rookie Dragons

Earth

Masters of the land, Earth Dragons dwell in caves and mountains, wielding power over rocks and soil.
Water

Lords of the seas and rivers, Water Dragons navigate aquatic realms with ease, manipulating currents and tides.
Air

Air Dragons command the skies with their mastery over wind and the very air we breathe.
Force

Kings of the physical world, Force Dragons harness the power of fundamental energies that govern the universe, manipulating gravity, electromagnetism, and other forces.
Ice

Inhabitants of frigid landscapes and snowy peaks, Ice Dragons breathe freezing blasts and wield power over frost and ice.
Fire

Rulers of volcanic regions and fiery domains, Fire Dragons breathe searing flames and control intense heat.

The Ancient Type Classes

These are the Experienced Dragons

Nightmare

They tap into fears and darker emotions. Nightmare dragons challenge mortals to confront their inner demons and face their deepest fears.
Soul

Attuned to the essence of life and spirituality, Soul dragons guide souls through transitions and embody the interconnectedness of all living things.
Wraith

Wraith dragons are akin to death in a profound and eerie manner. Haunting cursed lands and haunted places, Wraith Dragons are ghostly beings.
Runic

These dragons are keepers of ancient runes and magic. Runic dragons embody the power of written spells and symbols, holding secrets of the past and future.
Mirror

Akin to mimics in the sense that they possess the ability to reflect and mimic the essence of their surroundings.
Chaos
Unpredictable and disruptive, they embody the raw power of chaos and change. They can manipulate chaos itself, warping reality and wielding unpredictable powers.

There is only 1 of each Type of Dragon for this Rp, so if it's taken, you cannot have it.

Dragon Weaknesses & Strengths
These are the Strengths and Weaknesses that all Dragons Share.

For Weaknesses:
⊗ Iron Weakens & Drains Them.
⊗ Soft Belly Scales
⊗ Cannot Fly with Injured Wings

For Strengths
⊕ Longevity & Superb Healing
⊕ Resistant to Specific Types of Human Magics [Curses, Mind Control, etc.]
⊕ Enhanced Abilities Such as Speed, Strength, etc.

The Riders

For the Riders of this Rp I've decided to stray a bit away from just humans. These will instead be more of a cross between Elves and Humans, but are still referred to as Humans [though referring to them as Elf is acceptable as well] as the two races have long since combined and there are no purebloods of either. This means appearance wise they can vary greatly in terms of appearance, and have the ability to have unnatural hair and eye colors, though their skin tones seem to be all within the natural spectrum for humans. I will aslo allow builds more similar to Dwarves. Halflings, etc. too.

The Rookie Riders will have little training in anything regards to Dragons, but they might have started training in different fields like swordplay, archery, healing, etc. They won't be masters by any means, but they can know some. Whereas the Experienced Riders will have much more knowledge in their fields, to the point where they likely have a specialization. Meaning I don't want to see Riders who are amazing at everything.

The Pairs will all be separated into two Squads: Squad Claw and Squad Fang. There will be 3 Experienced Pairs per Group, 1 Leader and 2 Lieutenants. And there will be 3 Rookie Pairs in each Squad. Once they complete training these are also the Squads they'll go fight in the war with, so that the Rookies aren't just thrown to the wolves.

The Dragon - Rider Bond

The Dragon and Rider Bond is something unusual and completely unique, unlike anything else found in the world. It's the only type of bond that creates a connection between two different species that, while intangible, has quite a few perks or benefits.

The bond is initiated either by direct eye contact or physical touch, and is often times painful for the human end of things for the first few seconds. This is due to the fact that humans are not used to sharing their minds with others, whereas dragons communicate telepathically all the time.

The first thing that takes place is a marking will appear on the rider, designating not only that they belong to a dragon, but which dragon. This is like the physical representation of their bond. This marking shows up as an ouroboros dragon wrapped around the riders wrist, the color of it matches the scale color of their dragon. This marking burns like hell for the first few seconds, and then throbs for the next several days before it eventually heals and no longer bothers the rider. This is also where they sense things through. If their dragon is in pain, it'll throb to let them know. If their dragon is weakening, it'll pulse. If the mark basically burns off their skin, leaving behind a terrible, constantly painful scar, their dragon is dead.

The bond between dragon and rider allows for several different things. The first is obviously the ability to communicate telepathically with each other. For a new bond this is relatively short distanced, however, as time passes, the distance increases to the point where it's over miles. The bond can also be used to instinctually find someone, no one really knows how this works, but if you focus on the bond, it will tug you in the direction of the other. This same bond also elongates the Rider's Lifespan. It by no means makes them immortal, but it can double, maybe even triple, their lifespan, causing them to age extremely slow. If their dragon dies, though, they start to age normally. They won't age rapidly to catch up, but they'll age at a normal rate again.

Lastly, the bond allows for one other thing. The dragon can bestow upon their rider one ability that matches their own type. So Fire Dragons give a Fire Ability, Water Dragons a Water Ability, etc. This isn't an ability that is overly powerful, it by no means rivals the dragon's own, but it gives the Rider an edge in the battlefield. The dragon decides what this ability is, and does so by forcing a bit of their power through their bond, enfusing their rider with it.

It's important to know that these powers take time to develop after being bestowed. They're relatively weak at first, due to it being a new bond. The stronger the bond between dragon and rider, the stronger the ability will become until it reaches it's full capacity. So the Rookie Riders won't have overly strong abilities at first.

Edited at July 17, 2024 07:40 PM by Imperial Sands
War Dragons | Dragon & Rider Rp | Closed ; RepostingJuly 17, 2024 07:13 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Available Roles

The Wavarians
These are the Experienced Pairs.

Riders
1. OPEN
2. Nicodemus Brooks | M | 26 | Imperial Sands | Pg. 2
3. Evangeline Richelieu | F | 26 | Spellbound | Pg. 2
4. Valencia Cobris-Strix | F | 25 | Urux | Pg. 6
5. Valeria Winsor F | 24 | Sanania | Pg. 7
6. OPEN

Dragons
1. Varkul'Duateme | M | Wraith Dragon | Imperial Sands | Pg. 4
2. OPEN | Soul Dragon
3. OPEN | Nightmare Dragon
4. Skotomimos | F | Mirror Dragon | Matunda | Pg. 3
5. Tyrrendorthe | M | Chaos Dragon | Urux | Pg. 7
6. Aloisa Sigrun | F | Runic Dragon | Spellbound | Pg. 3

The Valdarans
These are the Rookie Pairs

Riders
1. OPEN
2. Maximillian Cantacuzene | M | 17 | Spellbound | Pg. 2
3. Iris Rostlina | F | 18 | Matunda | Pg. 3
4. Alaia Argyle | F | 18 | Imperial Sands | Pg. 4
5. Laika Herriman | F | 18 Yrs | Mother | Pg. 5
6. Magnus Doorne | M | 19 Yrs | Urux | Pg.5

Dragons
1. Cthonia | F | Earth Dragon | Imperial Sands | Pg. 3
2. Eidothea | F | Water Dragon | Spellbound | Pg. 1
3. Lorcan | M | Fire Dragon | Urux | Pg. 5
4. Savo'alath | F | Force Dragon | Mother | Pg. 5
5. Cryosphere | M | Ice Dragon | High Hills Pack | Pg. 5
6. Air Dragon | OPEN

The Pairings

Wavarian Pairs
1. Sylphiel & Skarghula

Valdaran Pairs
1. Iris & Lorcan

Edited at August 22, 2024 11:04 PM by Imperial Sands
War Dragons | Dragon & Rider Rp | Closed ; RepostingJuly 17, 2024 07:22 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Forms

The Riders

Name:
Dragon:
Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths & Weaknesses:
Crush:
Partner:
Kin:
Affiliations:
Other:

The Dragons

Name:
Role:
Class:
Rider:
Appearance:
Personality:
Abilities:
Strengths & Weaknesses:
Crush:
Mate:
Kin:
Affiliations:
Other:
War Dragons | Dragon & Rider Rp | Closed ; RepostingJuly 17, 2024 07:36 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Sevo Archemoros;
Goes by Sevo
337 Years
Male
Role:
Experienced Dragon
Class Type:

Wraith Dragon
Rider:
TBD
Appearance:

Shrowded by an aura of fear and misery, most prefer to avoid Sevo, even those of his own kind. There is something about the male's appearance that just seems to unnerve those who set their sights on him. It's not his size, though, that seems to intimidate others, only standing at about 26 feet tall at the shoulder when he's standing straight, though he always seems to appear several feet shorter as he tends to move in a slithery, crouching movement that leave his legs bent. Like a cat who is snaking across a room trying to go unseen and unbothered. His physique is on the longer side, often stretched out in a languid motion while both standing and moving, and his entire length from nose to tail tip is about double his height, perhaps longer [likely longer].

His build itself isn't something overtly big or brutish, having a more lithe build that is designed for speed and stealth. His legs are long and lean, muscle sinew carrying his mass with ease over the land. His shoulders and hips are narrower, with his chest coming to a narrowed point. His neck is quite long, able to curve around and look behind him without moving the rest of his body. He actually has an almost malnourished look to him, with his sides being thin, his ribs likely would show if they could be seen through his scales and hide. His tail is arguably the most muscular part of him, and is very reminiscent to a snake's body, every inch of it is muscle, with it being thicker at the base and narrowing as it goes until it reaches a point.

He's a four limbed creature in terms of legs, with his front legs being thinner and wirey, but his hind legs hold a bit more muscle to them. Each of his front legs have five digits, speciically three front toes, one back toe, and one dewclaw. At the end of each digit is a long and curved claw, their tips sharp and jagged, with each claw appearing overgrown. On his hind legs he has four simple forward facing toes, with shorter and more blunt claws that are still jagged and sharp. Because of how his front feet are designed, Sevo has a much hire range of mobility with his front legs, and can walk.. well... weird? Each of his toes he can move independently, which allows him to move in ways that are hard to imagine until you see it in motion. Like he has the tendency to walk in a way where his back end is facing normally and walking ahead straight, but his front end might be facing to the side, with his legs moving to the side in the same direction as his hind ones. Basically. He weird.

He has a singular pair of wings on his back that connect to his shoulders. They're quite large in comparison to his almost sickly looking figure. The bones of his wings are thicker, with the toe claw on each wing being long, hooked and incredibly wicked. The membranes of his wings are smooth to the touch, but end in an almost tattered like way at the ends. This does not effect his ability to fly, though anyone whos seems him fly will notice he's, in general, a slower flyer.

For his head, Sevo has a more "normal" draconic head, with a longer muzzle that narrows slightly to a square tip. On either side of his muzzle his top canines hook down slightly past his lips, the same overgrowth thats seen with his claws. His nostrils are wide, and on the large side, able to open and shut completely to allow him to sort through scents better. There are small spikes along the line of his jaws, before they transition into fins on either of his cheeks, which end just below his ear holes. On the top of his head are a pair of long, arcing horns that are ridged and jagged much like his claws are. Between his horns, and on his forehead is where a line of short spikes begin and follow down his spine down to the base of his tail where they eventually end.

What tends to garner the most attention, though, are his eyes. Or lack there of. See, Sevo has orbital sockets, but that is it. The sockets remain completely empty, and are just a void of nothing. They're uncomfortable to look at, and seem to cause an instinctual flare of terror through the spine of anyone who looks into the sightless voids or too long. It unknown if Sevo can actually see or not, but he gives no indication that he can [he can't in the traditional sense]. What they do have, though, are receptors within them, that can detect movement, or aid him through the use of echo location to "see" whats around him. But otherwise he has no sight.

In terms of other features the male holds, he has a pair of fins or frills on the rear of his front legs. These do aid in his ability to fly, but also allow him to swim. His feet are also webbed, meaning he's surprisingly adept at swimming, and can walk ontop of soft surfaces without sinking too much. On his tail, near the tip are more fins, specifically two on either side of his tail a few inches from the tip. These fins are a little over a foot in length, and have the same function as the others, allowing him to swim or fly better. He can move these, as well as close and open them. The fins on his cheeks are more for expression and sensing than anything, and don't offer any aid in anything but that. Sevo also excretes a mucus like coating on his scales, which acts like a natural sunblock and moisturizer. It's quite slimey and unpleasant to touch but it keeps him happy and healthy.

For his coloration, he is pretty straight forward, and it aids in his eerie aura. His base color is a dark-grey, not quite charcoal grey, but close. The scutes of his belly and the underside of his tail are a swampy green color that has a little bit more pigment to it than the grey, but is still rather dull in color. His wing membranes are this same dull, olive green color, though perhaps a bit darker than the rest, and the tattered edges of his wings do tint to a dull purple color, giving it a decaying or posion like vibe. His frills are all the same way, a dull swampy green with the faintest purplish hint at the edge of their ends. His claws and horns are onyx in color, with his horns fading slightly to grey near the tips. The pads of his paws are a dark grey color similar to his base color.

In terms of markings, Sevo doesn't have many, but the ones he does have are noticeable. First is the upper fade marking of black along his body, so that the top of his body, legs, tail, neck, and top of his head are all black, before fading to the dark grey of his base coat. Next are the dark spotting appearing sporadically on his figure like inky little drops from a paint brush. They appear primarily along his legs, neck, face, and the base of his tail. They can be seen a little along his body, but not many. Lastly, there are a few clustered speckles [much much smaller in size than the spots/dots], on his neck, underneath where his wings connect, his hips, snout, and forelegs of a paler green.

The last thing people notice about Sevo are his voice and his smell. His voice is often raspy and crackley, like if a corpse was speaking through an entirely too dry throat. His voice isn't very deep, and is rather light, but the raspyness makes it seem a bit darker. His scent, though, is something else entirely. It's not the most pleasant stench, though it is quite subtle. Something woodsy mixed with the faint stench of rotting meat. It's musky in nature, and if he wants to, he can make it far, far worse. His breath, is honestly, way worse, and he can emit that pungent smell of death and decay whenever he desires.

Personality:
Solitary | Creepy | Observant | Unfriendly | Reclusive | Elusive | Dark | Unsociable | Untrusting & Untrustworthy | Manipulative | Chaotic | Patient | Strategic | Eerie | Unnerving

TBA

Abilities:
- Death Shadow: Sevo's own shadow is a life force stealing entity, specifically an extension of himself as the Wraith he is. Anything that steps a toe into his own shadow will cause it to slowly feed off of it's life energy. This can renew Sevo's energy, strength, and even help heal him. He can't control it in the sense that if someone steps into it he can make it not feed, but he can stop his shadow from casting altogether.

- Menacing Presence: The dragon has an aura, a presence, that naturally induces fear and anxiety of those who come within a certain range of him, which is about 20 feet. He can diminish this so the range is smaller, but it never fully goes away. It also feeds off the fear of those in it, the more fear they give, the worse the aura will feel to them.

- Ethereal Claws: Sevo's claws can not only deal nasty damage physical, but they also cause harm to the very essense of the target, leaving an intangible wound that slowly eats away at the will and vitality of it's target. The wound will heal after sleep and time, or with the help of a Soul Dragon's healing.

- Spirit Shield: One of Sevo's more... eerie abilities, is this one. He can pull the trapped souls around him to create a shield that can block physical attacks and impede vision on him due to it being semi-transparent. This shield does have it's limits, but when it breaks it releases a necrotic shockwave that disorientates and weakens those caught in it.

- Wraith's Gate: This is Sevo's ability to open a gate, a portal basically, to the spirit realm. It's often used as an escape route for him, as living beings aside from himself are unable to enter without extreme consequences. However, he can also use this to summon Wraiths, the angry spirits of the dead, to come to his aid, either to be consumed to help heal him, or to spiritually attack those around him. This is an exhaustive ability though, and he can only do it once over periods of time. It's important to note that Sevo is strongest in his Spirit realm. He's apart of it, as it is apart of him. Opening a realm from the Spirit World to the Mortal Plane is much easier.

- Death Whispering: This is Sevo's ability to speak to the dead, specifically the souls trapped on the mortal plane. Can he contact those who has found peace? Yes, but that requires much more concentration, basically putting him into a meditative and trance-like state, leaving him vulnerable to attack while he does this. He can also travel to the spirit realm while doing this, leaving his physical form behind, but again, he's vulnerable to attack.

- Blight Breath: A thick, greenish fog, one that smells as bad as you think it does, spews from the dragon’s mouth, spreading out and settling over a wide area. Any living creature that inhales the fog will become weakened, and their bodies will become infected with necrosis. Cauterizing the Necrotic areas will prevent spread, and allow the victim to heal over time.

Strengths & Weaknesses:

Strengths
+ Stealthy, especially on the ground.
+ Surprisingly Agile on the Ground, and Surefooted.
+ High Mobility on the Ground or Swimming
+ His other Senses are Incredibly Heightened to Make up for his Lack of Vision
+ Sevo naturally tends to keep others away from him because of his aura, smell, etc.
+ Can Escape to the Spirit Realm when needed.

Weaknesses
- Not a Physical Powerhouse
- Slower Flyer, Not Build for Speed in the Air
- Sunlight, it cannot blind him, but it makes him feel itchy after prolonged exposure. Eventually it'll burn him.
- He can't, yanno, see like a normal dragon.
- Very loud or high pitched noises can temporarily cripple him.
- His control over spirits is weakened when he himself is tired or weakened.
- His own Blight Breath reduces his sense of smell temporarily.

Crush:

There may be a particular fiery she-dragon who has caught his *ahem* eye.
Mate:

None
Kin:

Bee's Soul Dragon is his Sister.
Affiliations:

Maybe Open
Other:
Ma Boy

Edited at July 17, 2024 08:47 PM by Imperial Sands
War Dragons | Dragon & Rider Rp | Closed ; RepostingJuly 17, 2024 07:47 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserving A Runic & Water Dragon
War Dragons | Dragon & Rider Rp | Closed ; RepostingJuly 17, 2024 07:49 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

˖𓇼 Ediothea 𓇼⊹ ࣪ ˖

Name:
Eidothea
Role:
New Dragon
Class:
Water Dragon
Appearance:

The first thing one notices about this female is her height. This young creature stands at an imposing height of nineteen feet tall, and it's speculated that she'll grow quite a bit taller in the future as she is still rather young and growing. It is to note that most of her height comes from her legs, which make her appear taller than she is - giving her an almost willowy and delicate appearance ; but we shall get into that later. Her length from head to snout is over 36 feet in length, with the majority being her tail and the fins and such accompanying it which adds to her length and makes her appear bigger as well. Her neck is quite long, but not absurdly so - it's just noticeable , her neck being around nine feet in length - her neck is also rather flexible and able to contort to her whim. And her legs are just about ten feet in length. Her legs are rather medium - sized and borderline thought of as thin but don't let that fool you. Her appearance is rather deceiving, because she is not such a delicate creature.

When gazing upon this creature, one could get a wondrous feeling ; gazing upon the dame in awe because she appears quite ethereal and willowy . While there is an aura about her that inspires wonder , there is also that small voice that warns you to approach with caution. Her presence would cause one to stare in wonder, and she appreciates being looked at for her unique presence . It is to note her body is rather lean in structure, not one for being a fighter - though that doesn't stop her from doing so. Her frame being moreso for show - bearing elegance, grace and fluidity in her movements, reminding one of the waves of the sea. Her legs account for most of her height ; they are long and lean, yet powerful and help propel her through the water at quick speeds, and also help her be rather agile within it as well and able to make turns on a dime. It is to note that these legs also help her on land - they make her a rather powerful runner as well and nimble enough to weave through tight spaces (even if she is rather large) . She is quadrupedal, sporting four legs - another thing about her is that her hind legs are rather strong as well, she is able to use them to prop her herself much akin to a meerkat standing sentry. It is to note that she has rather big "paws " they are more of your standard reptilian paws but they have the size of a jaguar's paws - yet as for her talons, they are about six inches long ( longer than a grizzly bears ! ) and sharp as a golden eagles talon. She is able to crush bones quite easily and carry prey big as or larger than her . These talons are rather pretty in appearance ; being a very clear color but when one looks color they can notice the iridescent hue - with shades of cerulean, lime green, and rose pink being the most noticeable with a hint of lavender . They also have an almost crystal-like sheen when looking at them as well and they make a slight chiming sound when in contact with a hard surface ; reminiscent of a wind chime on a windy day.

Her face can be described as quite " pretty " to look at ; given her high cheekbones and the dainty appearance of it. It being rather more round and soft - the only edge given is her slender and well formed muzzle. Which within it hides her razor sharp teeth, one's perfect for slicing and ripping creatures apart . One should also note her teeth are reminiscent to that of a clouded leopard, sporting large and thin fangs which can be quite intimidating when she bares them to hiss at you. Her hiss being a threatening sound, being sounded like something being shaken with a slight rattle to the sound - like that of a Wahlsberg Burrowing Scorpion. Atop her head are four delicate horns, ones she likes to adorns with jewels and other things that she finds. They also bear the same iridescent hue her talons have - they are rather intricate in design and are rather pleasing to look at - moreso for decoration rather than using them as a weapon. These are the only horns or spikes on her body. On her chest, are beautiful and delicate, frill-like appendages - one should not touch them ! Why? Because they sting like hell, they have the properties of jellyfish oral arms with stinging cells, and if you look closely on her physiology , she is lined with these beautiful, yet deadly bastards. It's why nothing dares to attack her, because even though she doesn't have visible protection, she still has something to keep unsavory beasts at bay. And at the bottom of the oral arms, are the slender and barely noticeable snake-like tentacles. Which dangle freely and trap any prey that comes near her. It is to note that she is a sit and wait type predator for the most part, able to patiently sit still for her meal to come to her. But she is also one to hunt at times, it just depends on how hungry she is. Along her legs are these long and frilly oral arms as well ; decorating her legs and keeping them protected. Atop her head are delicate and billowy fins that seem to have an entrancing wave and shimmer about them, and they line her head and stop right at her shoulders. While she doesn't have spikes on her body, she has what can be described as spines, reminiscent to the lion fish, yet hers are connected together by webbing and she has twenty in total. And they are rather expressive, able to flap up and down with her mood, along with fluttering as well. She also has some of these spines lining the elbows of her arm as for more protection - they are sharp and not fun to be poked with. As for her tail it is a sight to see, with her tail being thick in the base and then growing thinner until it completely disappears within itself ; her tail is lined with spiraling oral arms that extend and curve in a billowing manner, but they are hidden by delicate and flowing fins reminiscent of the Siamese fighting fish (betta fish ) which hides the stinging appendages. It's perfect for luring prey within it and catching them off guard.

When it comes to wings ; this female has the standard two wings that most dragons do come with. In total length of her wingspan measures around sixty - six feet in total, with both wings measuring exactly thirty - three feet each . These wings aren't your standard ones with scales on them ; they are actually like leather, which gives her a bit more flexibility and maneuverability when it comes to them. She is able to contort them and use them to her advantage when it comes to sticky situations. She is able to fold and bend them, which makes it easier for her to navigate within the waters and makes her chasing prey quite comfortable - she has the standard "wing - fingers " that are present on most dragons wings. Her wing membranes are slightly transparent so in the light one can see the little veins that travel through them - the skin is also rather thick when touched and slightly sensitive as well. Extending from the wings are needle-like barbs, these barbs when coming into contact with a person or victim does sting and hurt like hell - they can also be used as a piercing weapon, its thick enough to pierce through skin and damaged scales. At the tips of her wings are scythe-like hooks which are useful as weapons and defensive measures. It is to note that this female uses her wings under water to propel herself forward and around ; it is to note that she can fly and do so rather well. Another fun thing to notice is, that when she flies or swims if one was to be above her they would notice that her form mimics a jellyfish.

Personality:

The first thing you notice when meeting this young dame is the way she carries herself. You can note the confidence in her strides, and the way she holds her head high and doesn't seem to every have it lowered in submission. It may come off as arrogance, but it's just not that, it's more so of the fact that she is sure of herself - knowing and having trust in her own ability to get things done and moving around. She knows she's smart and talented - and she knows she has a future ahead of her and that she will become someone by playing her cards right. She's very intelligent, able to analyze and assess situations - able to use them to her advantage, along with being able to take charge when needed or required. She's rather calculating and methodical : her decisions always looking at all the angles, quick to see the possible loopholes and dangers. It's quite dangerous, as she can be a rather valuable ally and a rather dangerous enemy depending on how she decides to use this gift. After all, it can be hard to find someone gifted in strategy and tactical thinking. Most will say she's a gifted speaker - her words dripping like honey from her voice, always able to lower the guards of others, finding a way to make people comfortable and willing to speak to her is a great talent of hers. It's not that she asks or likes to pry, it's just that she has such an aura that makes her seem so trustable and like the person you can confide in. But, if they were careful, they would know the serpent sitting next to them - yes, she can quite persuasive with her words, but just like a viper - she has quite the venom to her.

Though she's sociable, one would say that she's rather selective about who she's friends with and who's in her presence. Most can also agree she's rather stoic as well - most not being able to getting a read on her as she always bears a rather neutral expression on her face, either that or her emotions are unreadable at times. They also would say she can be rather cold - respecting her space and boundaries are a big thing for her and if you can't respect that then she won't respect you, no matter who you are. Not to mention, becoming her friend is an even harder thing - she's very wary of strangers, having no trust for them in the slightest. So someone she doesn't know trying to be nice to her, or earn her approval or friendship will earn her distrust. One would have to be rather persuasive and persistent to earn her friendship, and that'd be quite the achievement to do such a thing. She also has a rather calming demeanor, always seeming to have an unending well of patience with others around her - and though she has patience, that doesn't mean she won't forget things others have done to her. She is one to hold grudges be it for minutes, hours, days, weeks, months and even years - and the outcome is the same in every case : they get what's coming to them.

One can say that she's morally grey, not exactly good and not exactly bad. She has good qualities, yet - sometimes they're overshadowed by her less desirable traits. She's not one to see the world in black and white - she understands the dimensions and understands that sometimes you have to do bad things to be considered good. So if being cruel and apathetic gets her places then so be it, she's not afraid to go for what she wants, when she wants - she'd just prefer to bide her time to see what would go for her advantage. She can be manipulative and quite vicious when the situation calls for it - able to use her words and influence to flip a seemingly impossible situation in her favor. And orchestrating events from the shadows and setting things into motion, even with just the slightest of her influence, but not to mention using the information and things she knows about the emotion and tendencies of others to her advantage. It may seem selfish and self-centered, but it is a way to survive. Or use it against someone she views as her enemies, she's quite a good actress as well : knowing how to use her tears and emotions to her advantage. It's quite easy to pity those who become an enemy of hers, because they most likely won't come out of such a confrontation alive. While she isn't necessarily violent, she isn't above it - you think she isn't above clawing your throat out? You're dead wrong, just push her to her limits and you'll find out the predatory creature she can be. She may not appear it, but she's one to enjoy conflict and drama - and sometimes she's one to stir it up just because it's as she would put it : boring. When it comes to alliances or gaining her help with troublesome situations - it's easy to say it's like making a deal with the devil : it comes with a price. And how high of price are you willing to pay? And besides she's not one to always trust those she helps, who's to say that someone won't find your body of the side of the cliff or in the river?

There have been many discrepancies about this dame's behavior and nature, but there is one consensus : she scares others. Most would say, that even though she bears an easygoing demeanor- there is something rather eerie about her, like theirs a cold trail of ice and wind that follows in her wake. It's also doesn't help that's she's quite the observant type, always watching and liking from afar - analyzing and gathering information about others and deciding what to do with it. She's also rather scarily good at mind games, able to instill fear in others with a simple sentence - even if it's said in the sweetest of voices. While she can be quite calm at times, she does have anger - it just takes a lot to get her truly made. While she can become annoyed and frustrated, it's nothing compared to her anger. When she's angry, it's something one can feel more that they can see - it's the overwhelming and suffocating presence that she'll exhibit that'll make the wise shrink away for fear of facing her fury. One can say she has the presence and brains to call the shots, and she she prefers to be in some role of leadership - rather than being told what to. And surprisingly, she's rather dependable - she runs a tight ship, most would say that it runs on genuine respect and possibly a mix of a bit of fear. It will also be noted that she's quite effective in getting things done. She's not one to tolerate insults towards her, friends, or her family - and if you just happen to be being mean to a mild-mannered person that she cares for : don't be surprised if she rips you a new one. While most may be all bark and no bark, this girl is both bite and bark. She just knows how to rip one to shreds, both verbally and physically.

Now, when it comes to matters of love -it's quite interesting. While she may deny that she's a romantic, she's actually quite a romantic. When she's in a relationship - she expecting to be her mates everything, and she won't play second fiddle or be anyone's side piece. She will be treated and loved like the gem she is and if he can't offer that to her then he can go. And if he decides to play with her heart? Then she'll play with and break his a thousand times worse - no one that plays her will end up without a few wounds. She's cautious and skeptical when it comes to love, yet when she does fall in love? She falls hard, and it's true to say that her lover is one to see a more softer and gentler side to her. She's also one to be intensely jealous and possessive of her lover ; they are hers and any female who thinks otherwise will face her fury - so you better not let her catch you flirting with her mate or else you'll find yourself sigh a shiny new scar. Though she definitely wouldn't admit it, it's quite true. Now when it comes to children, she'd be quite a mother - having a more tough love approach, she'd be a bit harsh with them and possibly overbearing. But she'll soon get over that phase and be make careful, however that doesn't mean she won't stop helping them dream and achieve big things. Like her mother expected grand and big things for her - so will she for her children, even if it can be in an unconventional way.

Rider:
TBD

Abilities:

⊹ ࣪ ﹏𓊝﹏𓂁﹏⊹ ࣪ ˖

Every Inhale I Take , Swallows The Ocean Whole , And I Am One
With The Hurricane , Tall As The Tides That Lap With A Rapid Tongue
With Every Exhale
I Break You Down With A Fury , I Lay The Hills Undone
Like A Dog Gone Untamed , Bellowing Out A River From My Lungs

⊹ ࣪ ﹏𓊝﹏𓂁﹏⊹ ࣪ ˖

Water Breath
This female has the ability to "breath" water instead of the standard of breathing fire. And while she can breath water ; she also has the ability to control the temperature of the water she spews out - meaning, it can range from scalding hot to freezing cold and even just lukewarm. She also can control how much pressure is applied to the blast meaning it can come out as a gentle stream to a highly pressurized blast able to slice through rock . Her water is also highly versatile as well ; her being able to change its form to hot steam, cool and refreshing mist , to dense fog that could provide well needed cover in events of stealth. It is to note that for her water breath, she must be very hydrated to use it as it relies on water - and as she uses it she looses hydration, while she has a standard amount of water that can be used for her breath, the more hydrated she is the more powerful it will be. If she isn't hydrated then she has no water and it takes from her natural water within her body which dries out her scales and body.

Water Manipulation
She has the ability to manipulate water ; water around her & within herself and that of others. She can bend and form the water to her will ; being able to use it for defensive and offensive abilities such as - creating a wall of water, making a water dome, or other such constructs. Not to mention she can manipulate the temperature of water , being able to freeze or heat it up to use it to her advantage. This ability is able to be used whenever their is water provided or available ; she can not just conjure water out of thin air - if it seems like she is, no she is accessing the moisture available to her within the atmosphere around her. So if they are in a dry or arid region then her power will be of little use unless she used the moisture from her own body which would cause her to be dried out quicker.

Water Form Mimicry
This ability grants her the power to transform the state of her body to be completely made up of states of water . She can completely become a water being, her body being in the form of water - in this form she is lighter and more agile. While most attacks she would be able to tank, attacks based with ice or fire would be very effective against her as it can immobilize or kill her. As transforming her body takes intense concentration and energy, she can only hold her form for a limited about of time. Not to mention if she stays transformed for too long, she can in effect " become one " with her form and loose all sense of who she is. She can also turn in vapor , which is useful as it allows her to hide in mist and steam when the situation calls for it. It is to note that air based attacks are most effective against her vapor form. It is also to note that using this power allows her to do simple "parlor" tricks such as vanishing into a plume of steam or vapor or "melt" her body into liquid. It is also a form of transportation as she can become a bright cerulean orb of water or a whispy form of vapor and get around.

Insurgent Waters
This is more of a spell than an ability ; it's one that helps her raise hell within the waters. She doesn't have control over storms and things like that, but more so the rain that comes with it. That's why this spell is so unique ; it causes calm waters to become turbulent, and using the water abilities she is able to build off of that turbulence. Meaning being able to make devastating waterspouts, tsunami's , and if working in tandem with a storm dragon - a hurricane. This spell only lasts for ten minutes before the waters calm back down and so she has to make sure that she uses it to the best of her ability. This spell is also rather consuming to use and hold as well.

Blessed Waters
She has a healing ability, by chanting and incantation she can " bless " water . By doing this she creates a silvery cerulean liquid that can be used to heal wounds and injuries. By introducing it into creams or drinks it can make said conduit heal via method taken. Meaning if the liquid is introduced into pills it'll make a healing pill , or if used in a medicinal cocktail to inject it'll work. However the effectiveness of the diluted substance is unknown because the best way to get healed by her is by using it in its purest form. It is to note that this water's effective nature is determined by the moon ; when the moon is at it's brightest point then the water will be highly effective and have a bright glow to it. When it is barely any light the water will be rather dull. It is to note also ; if she blesses water without moonlight, it does the exact opposite of what one would want - instead of healing, it will cause more harm than good.

Poisonous Biology
When looking at this female's biological form - you notice she has jellyfish like features ; the lappets, oral arms and frills and etc. They are armed with the stinging venom of a jellyfish but more potent - her sting can be registered with that of a Box Jellyfish & its smaller relative - the Irukandji. You will experience the general side effects of a sting from a Box Jellyfish ; a painful searing sensation, a whip-like welt, the offending tentacles latching against your skin along with possibly muscle spasms and stomach and chest pain along with sweating. You will also feel a slight bout of nausea. And this is when you are injected with a lower dosage of her venom, she can control her tentacles and the amount of inflicted upon a person from a simple sting to cardiac arrest. Speaking of that ; if you feel the full force of her sting - you have a slim chance of surviving if one is human , it may be like a bee sting to a stronger dragon ( a very painful one ) but not as deadly them as it is to humans and things regarded as her prey. On the more severe spectrum ; one will experience lower back pain, as if their kidney is being hit by a baseball bat - followed by muscle spasms, vomiting , high blood pressure , and the skin creeping around the effected area as if worms were there. They also may have trouble breathing. While this all may seem scary their is a know and effective solution that will remedy the pain but not completely cure it ; you are to take some of the mucus upon her skin (which makes her immune to her own stings) and mix it with vinegar and crushed leaves of chamomile and lavender oil. When putting it on the affected area it will reduce the pain of the wound and stop it from spreading any further. It is to be noted : do not put ice on the wound as it will aggravate it further.

Strengths & Weaknesses:

Strengths

- Powerful Swimmer & Diver : Being a creature attuned to the sea it's only natural that this female is an adept swimmer, being able to navigate through powerful underwater currents and environments. She is also good at swimming very deep underwater, transversing the depths of the ocean .

- Knowledge Of The Sea & Marine Life : Being as she's traveled the seas for a long time, she has seen the changes and effects humans have on it. Along with understanding the waves and ebb and flow of the sea - she has pratically traversed most of the seas and many coasts - so if their is a question of where to find precious pearls or a good source of fish this female knows it

- Wisdom / Experience : She has lived for a good amount of time and she would count herself as wise - she has experience in many things and it takes a lot to fool her or pull the wool over her eyes. She has much time left as she is a long-lived creature, but with having over two centuries of experience already it is hard to get one over her.

- Her Intelligence : It is well known that dragons are smart, and she is no exception. Very witty and rather clever as well - she is one to look out for, and you better watch your valuables as well.

- Being Able To Adapt : This female is comfortable with routine and such, but she is one who welcomes change and is quick to adapt to the unpredictable situations and environments when needed to. She is one you would want to survive with.

- Strong & Vicious As Hell : You'd offend her if you think her a weak dragon just because she's a mixture of pretty and downright terrifying in appearance - however she has a bit of battle scars from fights and experience in fighting as well. Let's just say her last opponents have no comment , because their bones are buried deep in their watery graves below

Weaknesses

- Dehydration : This female's skin needs to be moist for her to be comfortable unless you want to deal with her teeth. It is also essential for her powers as well. And not to mention skin is itchy and uncomfortable. She can go up to the most ten hours without being in water. Even misting her will be enough if their isn't a large water source nearby - she just needs some sort of moisture.

- Coldblooded : She is a cold-blooded creature meaning she needs ample time to "sun-bathe" without completely drying herself out. And she also can get overly cold and too warm, so she constantly needs to watch herself. The only time she doesn't have to worry about that is when in water

- Highly Territorial & Possessive : When she claims something or someone as hers ; it's hers. She will fight fang and talon for said thing and won't take anyone taking or harming what's hers. She also likes her space and doesn't like a lot within her space and so this leads to hissing and snapping - and what she defines as her territorial bounds must not be ignored.

- Rather Vicious : It's to note that she is not some sweet damsel. She can be a bit twisted at times, and enjoys the sight of chaos and someone getting hurt by her. She's one to be ready to get into a fight (when it benefits her) and isn't hesitant to start one if she believes it for a cause

- Rather Stubborn : It can be noted that she is a rather stubborn and bullheaded creature. One that can be set in her ways at time. It doesn't pay to be in an argument with her because she will argue you up and down even if she's wrong

- Issues With Humans : Her history with humans is rather . . . complicated . . . it's not that she outright hates them, more so having a great dislike for what they've started to do to her ocean and some of her kind ( absolutely hated poachers and hunters ) and she's unsure of Riders as she doesn't like the thought of being bound to someone for life . Especially someone that could possibly use her for wrong. Let's just say she's not happy to make this journey, nor be bonded.

- Having Skin Rather Than Scales : She has little protection on her body except for the horns on her head and her oral arms and tentacles.

Crush:
Some Of The Boys Will Peak Her Interest
Mate:
None
Kin:
None
Affiliations:
TBD
Other:
blackbirds are so cute but I prefer ravens

Edited at July 26, 2024 03:13 PM by Spellbound
War Dragons | Dragon & Rider Rp | Closed ; RepostingJuly 17, 2024 07:50 PM