Oh of course!

Mine... is not XD
 The Amethyst
02:37:49 Dart
Zera

I think mines good enough :D
 Zeraphia
02:36:33 Vah stalks forums
I need to figure out a halloween pfp for my stuff.
 Sabbath
02:31:46 Rook
i have halloween decorations year round
 Caeruleum
02:31:36 Cae, Blue
-WP Click-
somu <333
 Hallow's Eve
02:30:45 Hallow, Eve
I have had halloween decorations since Sept. 1st
 starmutt
02:29:35 marsh | they/it
as soon as halloween ends you've got 364 days till halloween

never too late never too early
 Hugs4Bugs
02:29:27 (he/they)
ayooo
 Sabbath
02:28:53 Rook
it is spooky season
 Delight
02:28:44 Misty
it is never too early for spooky season
 Hugs4Bugs
02:27:19 (he/they)
is it too early for spooky season?
 Hugs4Bugs
02:26:43 (he/they)
I just made my dog my avatar, but it's approaching spooky season, so I'm debating putting this there instead
-Click-
 Caeruleum
02:24:57 Cae, Blue
winning the leuc for you i guess <.<
 Floof
02:22:28 Floodgates
Just a general chat reminder.
We discourage chatspeak, textspeak, babytalk, etc. Please use proper spelling. The only textspeak permitted is: OMG, OML, LOL, LMAO, and IRL.
Also please don't use all caps ^-^
Thank you!
 Tech
02:21:54 
No leuc for me now you two distracted me
 Zeraphia
02:20:35 Vah stalks forums
Tea!

I mean, I'm not saying I am--but I won't deny it. XD

How are you??
 Caeruleum
02:20:10 Cae, Blue
sv thats excellent with me? thats rare
 The Tea Drinkers
02:19:54 Tea, Tea Queen
Vah
don't tempt me >:(
 Caeruleum
02:19:40 Cae, Blue
shouldnt have brought it to my attention :P
 Zeraphia
02:19:29 Vah stalks forums
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Rattlesnake : -3
Komodo Dragon : -4
Alligator : -3
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8 

War Dragons | Dragon & Rider Rp | Closed ; RepostingJuly 24, 2024 06:17 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Maaa boy <3
War Dragons | Dragon & Rider Rp | Closed ; RepostingJuly 25, 2024 12:18 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award
Query - is there a discussion thread yet? Out of curiousity :)
War Dragons | Dragon & Rider Rp | Closed ; RepostingJuly 25, 2024 02:10 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Not yet ^^ I plan to make one tonight or tomorrow. Im just working on some posts for my other Rp. I'll also be looking over your characters shortly!
War Dragons | Dragon & Rider Rp | Closed ; RepostingJuly 25, 2024 02:14 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award
Brilliant no worries at all!
War Dragons | Dragon & Rider Rp | Closed ; RepostingJuly 25, 2024 02:46 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Lorcan, Magnus and Savo'alath have all been added. And, I've labeled the Open Spots as such. There are 4 Currently:
1 Rookie Air Dragon, 1 Experienced Rider, 2 Experienced Dragons [Runic and Chaos]
War Dragons | Dragon & Rider Rp | Closed ; RepostingJuly 25, 2024 02:50 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ooo, okay. I'm happy to reserve an experienced rider. I also do not mind which dragon I can take on, possibly an experienced one as I already have Lorcan? If that is okay with you :)

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Whichever you prefer ^^

Urux said:
Ooo, okay. I'm happy to reserve an experienced rider. I also do not mind which dragon I can take on, possibly an experienced one as I already have Lorcan? If that is okay with you :)

War Dragons | Dragon & Rider Rp | Closed ; RepostingJuly 25, 2024 03:56 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award
Perfect no worries. I'll reserve an experienced rider and one of the elder dragons, I will write them up tonight. :)

Imperial Sands said:
Whichever you prefer ^^

Urux said:

War Dragons | Dragon & Rider Rp | Closed ; RepostingJuly 25, 2024 09:51 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award
┏━━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━━┓
Valencia Cobris-Strix
┗━━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━━┛
Age 25
Alias / Nickname The Lioness / Lion
Gender Female
Role Experienced Rider
Dragon Aloïsa
Appearance
Valencia stands at 5'7", her long legs making up the majority of her body mass. Sun-kissed skin is unblemished by moles and freckles, but in stark contrast to her feminine appearance, a harsh scar cuts down across her body. Begining at her left cheek, it extends down to split over the corner of her bottom lip - giving it an indented appearance, the thick fibrous ropes of scar tissue thickens greatly from here, reaching down her neck. It slices over her throat to the right and dissappears down past her clothes. A small tail of the scar can be seen on her right ankle.
Her body type is very much rectangular, not particularly well endowned in the chest, although Valencia views this as a benefit as she can strap her armour on more secrurely without having to battle any obstacles. Her hips are slightly curved, giving her some shape to the lower section of her body, melting well into her muscular toned legs - trained from gripping her seat on her dragon for the past years throughout training and deployment.
Encircling her head is a thick mane of golden honey hair that glistens in the sunlight. Waved gently, reaching the edge of her shoulder blades, the origin of her alias. Her eyes are wide and lined with thick dark lashes that give a sense of a natural eyeliner. Hazel eyes with a centre of muted green that blends with amber towards the edge, dotted with darker flecks of brown, an often complemented feature. Under the right eye, a small beauty mark marrs the thin skin of her lower eyelid. Behind her pretty eyes, a haziness lingers as though she is staring at something no one else can see. Framing her eyes are dark arched eyebrows, of which the left is nicked by a small silver scar towards its tail.
Typically, she can be found in a white loose linen lace-up shirt with the sleeves pushed up to her elbows. Paired with dark brown leather riding pants that rise high up above her hips and hug her closely. She has various piercings, but they are rarely adorned with anything more than simple silver studs or cuffs, as to prevent any entanglement during a battle.
Personality
Warm | Friendly | Motherly | Fortitude | Forgiving | Loyal | Misty brained | Haunted | Loving | Vibrant | Raucous
Valencia is a bubbly and friendly individual. Drinking, games, conversation is where she thrives. Often found sneaking out from her barracks during her training with Dammon to gorge on the lower city circle's night life. During their second year of training, Dammon proposed and Valencia excepted with an elation she could never hope to experience again. They practiced dancing together every night in preperation for their wedding, excited to show their families their progress. Yet, as they began to dream of their futures together, mere weeks later on a recovery mission to collect injured and deceased riders from a border skirmish, Dammon was struck down. A powerful blast descended from the heavens and struck throug Dammon's form, seperating his right arm and severing his head from his torso. A sight that Valencia will never forget, as his hot blood splattered across her skin where she can still feel is hot burning to this day.
After this day, Valencia vowed to herself to never let another death occur so close to her. She could have prevented Dammon's death but she froze and could not call her warning out in time and it cost her the world. Valencia continued to practice dancing, reliving the elation those few weeks with her fiance brought her, she became very proficient in dance but she never danced with a partner, no one on her squad had ever offered and she never asked. So when she was brought on to train the new riders, she knew that she could not let them suffer. They had to thrive and she would foster them until they were strong enough to face the horrors she had witnessed in her deployment history. She will not lose one of them.
Behind her bright hazel eyes, there is a distant stare, as though she is staring through whatever she is looking at - be it living or inanimate. During down time, Valencia finds her hand drawn to the bottle. The languid soothing liquid clears her foggy thoughts of the past, once she has this comfort, Valencia can allow herself to return to her energetic past, brightening the dining hall with laughter and conversation. Which after a particularly tough mission, her squad mates typically appreciate - then again these are new squads.
Strengths & Weaknesses
Medicinal Knowledge - a vast understanding of remedies and poultices learnt from her fiance Dammon; his family owned an apothacary prior to the increase in dragon skirmishes that left the building flattened by a stray tail during a fight.
Strong Resolve - even if Valencia's body has reached its limit, she till continue to push through until she has completed her task.
Loyalty. Valencia is extremely loyal to her close friends, willing to defend them with her life, even if it would cost her life in exchange.
⨂ Sensitive / weak skin in scarred areas. The previous damaged areas are tender and could split open at the seams again if a blow were to hit it in the right spot.
⨂ Drunkard. A thorough enjoyer of entertainment, music and night time escapades, Valencia is often late or completely missing from meetings due to her previous night's activities.
⨂ Flight / Freeze. Under severe circumstances, Valencia will completely freeze during battle, only happening twice in her past. Her team mates had to rip her out of the trance and haul her away to safety on her dragons back.
Kin
Fiance - Dammon Strix
Mother - Elodie Cobris
Father - Unknown.
Affiliations
Syeth
Being in the academy together, although seperated by their ages, Syeth and Valencia called to each other during their sorrow. Forming a strong familial friendship together. He has helped her time and time again after her episodes of depravity, nursing her back to health in the mornings after reaching borderline alcohol poisoning. She knows she owes her life to him. And she will trade that life for his in a heartbeat.
++ Dragon reserved along side this rider is the Chaos elder dragon ++

Edited at July 27, 2024 06:25 AM by Urux

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us