Wolf Play : War Dragons | Dragon & Rider Rp | Closed ; Reposting
Chatbox
 Amygdala
11:55:03 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
I suppose instead of continuing the level i will just replay lever 2 for bunnies
 Caeruleum
11:52:44 Cae, Blue
amy, forest doesnt want you XD
 Caeruleum
11:52:25 Cae, Blue
because this isnt real life? lmao
 Amygdala
11:52:15 Amy/Anpmygdala
36 enemies on forest 146...what is happening...i had 19 before
 The Night Walker
11:52:14 Anemoia/Aedra
I LOVE typos eugh-
 The Night Walker
11:50:25 Anemoia/Aedra
Cae
Tortoiseshell markings on animals in real life looks awesome, why wouldn't they?
 Amygdala
11:50:19 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Back to explore for me then XD
Good games
 technoblade
11:49:58 Lil Techy | Techno
i think i'm pvped out for now
 Sassy Otaku
11:47:41 Chuuya/Ruggie
Expand your territory. Level up in the Mountains.
Completed: 8/10

I'm so close
Too bad my motivation went on vacation
 technoblade
11:46:44 Lil Techy | Techno
Cres

Will do!
 Caeruleum
11:46:17 Cae, Blue
-WP Click-
side note: tortie markings kinda slap?
 technoblade
11:46:16 Lil Techy | Techno
I'm not good at pvp as you can see XD
 Amygdala
11:46:13 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
My DH are not half bad after all 😋
 Caeruleum
11:45:53 Cae, Blue
tech, if the need arises, just dm me :D
 technoblade
11:45:48 Lil Techy | Techno
amy not you getting a crit ;-;
 Amygdala
11:45:48 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Ouch😅
Should i use my non DH wolves?
I just want to help you out so i don't mind losing
 BJake
11:44:22 Don't call me BJ.
I know I'm going to regret working on the clothes of a commission before the pose has been okay'd
 ~Wicked Wolf~
11:44:03 Jazzy
Mac
Thank you for the help!:)
 technoblade
11:43:37 Lil Techy | Techno
Cae

I have the one you sent already. I don't more right now.
 Noquisi
11:43:26 Mac | Nikwasi
Jazzy
I'm probably not the best person to ask, but I lie exploring in jungle levels 15+ and the higher forest levels

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : -4
Jackal : +3
Bobcat : -2
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Earthquake  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   8 

War Dragons | Dragon & Rider Rp | Closed ; RepostingJuly 18, 2024 01:36 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Please refer to the rules ^^

Rogue Wildfires said:
Reserving Fire dragon

War Dragons | Dragon & Rider Rp | Closed ; RepostingJuly 18, 2024 04:10 PM

Wiltshire

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserving a Force Valdaran Dragon and Wavarian Rider if I may!

Edited at July 18, 2024 04:11 PM by Wiltshire
War Dragons | Dragon & Rider Rp | Closed ; RepostingJuly 18, 2024 11:24 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Added ^^

Wiltshire said:
Reserving a Force Valdaran Dragon and Wavarian Rider if I may!

War Dragons | Dragon & Rider Rp | Closed ; RepostingJuly 19, 2024 12:36 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Alaia Argyle
18 Years
Female
Role:

Valdaran Rookie Rider
Dragon:

Open
Appearance:

Credit Belongs to Djarn on Picrew.

Alaia is a rather short young woman, only making it to about 5'4" in height. Compared to another with a leaner physique, the woman is consider voluptuous, with an hourglass physique. She has a wider set of shoulders to support a full bosom, while her waist is on the narrower side before giving way to full, wide hips. Alaia is very obviously a curvy woman, and she's not embarrased about that fact. Nor is she insecure about it. In fact, the woman carries herself with a calm confidence, one that is quiet and not in your face.

Lai's skin is on the peachy fair side, covered in a fair amount of freckles, which occurs when shes in the sun. She has a round, but narrow chin, with high cheekbones. Her lips are full and round, with a straight nose with comes to a slightly rounded tip. Her eyes are rounder and hooded, their deep blue depths easy to get lost in considering their often filled with warmth. There is also a noticeable birthmark on the left side of her face just below her left eye. It's just a small patch of skin that is discolored to a red shade, it honestly gets mistaken for some form of scar.

The most noticeable feature about Alaia though is her hair. Auburn brown in color, it reaches a bit past her collar bone. Alaia has beautiful curls that are easily described as 3A, being the first type that is actually considered a curl and not just a wave. She tries to take good care of her curls, but their unruly nature and her low aptitude for self-care tend to mean she doesn't take the best care of them. But they're still beautiful in their natural form.

Personality:

Reserved | A Bit Shy | Kind Hearted | Gentle Natured | Loyal | Rather Friendly | Secret Keeper | Reliable | Introverted | Quiet | Confident | Easy Going | Compassionate | Intelligent | Book Smart | Not a Giant Fan of Violence , But Will Protect Others | Loves Learning and Knowledge

Strengths & Weaknesses:

Strengths
1. Actually quite Physically Strong
2. Indepth Knowledge for First Aid & Medical
3. Knows how to Work With What She's Got- Resourceful
4. Intelligent; Remembers Practically Everything She Read

Weaknesses
1. Not at all good in Close Quarters Combat
2. Not the Fastest or Agile
3. Not Very Skilled with Weaponry
4. A Bit Squeamish about Blood, but Not Cripplingly So

Crush:

None; Open
Partner:

Open
Kin:

None
Affiliations:

Open!
Other:

Edited at July 20, 2024 10:05 PM by Imperial Sands
War Dragons | Dragon & Rider Rp | Closed ; RepostingJuly 19, 2024 01:34 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award

“You act like who you want to be.”

Name:

Syeth Maracus

Nicknames:

Sy, Cyclops

Male

Role:

Experienced Wavarian Rider

Dragon:

Tyrrendorthe, the Chaos Dragon

Appearance:

Eyes… or rather, eye. His right eye is a swampy hazel, the colors blending from the pupil brown to green. The brown is like the wet soil of a forest, like the dirty underside of moss pried up from the ground. The green is the shade of a pine tree’s needles, the shade of the underside of a planted clover. The shape of the eye could be drawn by two curved slopes, leaving him with a gentle, rounded almond shape.

He tragically lost his left eye.

In order not to frighten people of what an empty eye socket looks like, he wears a prosthetic. (Eyepatches were too uncomfortable.) The prosthetic was a smoothed gemstone, carefully shaped into an oval, delicately carved into a thick, contact-lense-like shape. He wears a bright green-blue stone whose hue seems to change with the sunlight. Surprisingly, he decided not to have any changes done to the stone, like carving or paint, to make the prosthetic more realistic. There have been no attempts to make it have a pupil or any other details. He prefers its natural beauty. (His response whenever people criticize his decision: “Beauty is in the EYE of the beholder!”) The rock is smoothed as well as possible to fit the socket and match his actual eye, but it is imperfect. It is slightly too large, which gives his face a strange uneven feel to it, but one wouldn’t notice this unless one studied his face. (Which is sort of a creepy thing to do.) He often wakes up with mucus blotting the bottom of this prosthetic. Several times he has rubbed it out or twisted it upside down.

He has long, even eyebrows that slightly curved over each eye. They match his hair: black as a stormy night. His hair is borderline shaggy. It is thick, slightly wavy, and hangs shoulder-length, but he usually has it tied back in a ponytail. Occasionally, when he is feeling fancy, he braids the sides of it and then ties it up. If taken care of, it is silky, sleek, and soft. However, he often is unable to care for it, so it is usually greasy, dull, and tangled.

He has a soft oval face shape that often gives people the impression of innocence. Light freckles speckle his cheeks and nose. His ears are on the shorter side, similar to how a chow dog’s ears look in comparison to a basset hound’s. They are tipped sharply at the end and are longer than a human’s. He has a tattoo on the back of both that says “Noch Elm" on the right and "Noch Darr,” which is in a language that he created when he was thirteen. It roughly translates to “The Butterfly" and "The Caterpillar.” His nose is on the smaller and flatter side of the nose spectrum. His lips are thin and often curved in a smile that reaches his eyes. He always enjoys a good laugh. His goal is to have the most smile-lines possible as an old man.

His rectangular body is an endomorphic-mesomorphic type. He has olive-brown skin and stands at five feet and eight and a half inches. The half is very important to him, and he often rounds up, saying that he is five nine. He has a muscular back due to his formal training as an archer. He weighs an ideal average of hundred fifty-one pounds.

Personality:

He is a cheerful fellow who loves to smile and laugh when it is raining. He enjoys life and believes that people should be more lighthearted. “Don’t take yourself so seriously!” is a solid belief of his, especially towards people who act like rain clouds, slavemasters, or the Queen of Sheba. He likes to party and have a good time. He particularly likes karaoke and has a decent range of two octaves. He has also taken dance lessons, but he prefers to freestyle. He does understand serious matters, but he has a tendency to belittle what he should take seriously. He occasionally will say inappropriate things at inappropriate times. He is fairly random as well and will just spit out words, questions, and phrases in order to confuse people. Some say he’s cheeky. Some say he’s weird. Both are correct.

He will admit that he’s an idiot and then will proceed to act like an idiot. He is shameless but also arrogant. He believes that he is the best archer alive and that he can’t miss, and if he does miss, then it was the wind’s fault. He curses the wind daily. He swears its out to get him. It’s his bound enemy. Forever.

He’s a bit melodramatic and childish. Funny thing, though, is that he can’t stand romantic drama. (“It never leads up to anything useful.”) He avoids it like a plague and he also swears that he will never fall victim to a woman’s charms. This is a lie. So whenever he has a crush there is a great turmoil inside of him, like his willpower and his attractions are two assassins going at each other. It always ends with him sweating like a fool in her presence. He doesn’t always respond to his emotions well. This leads to…

Angst.

When he was a teenager, you can bet that he was the angsty teenager who would flop onto his bed and cry his woes to the world in a fictional language that he made up because that was the type of geek he was. He’d overthink every action he had ever made and curse his mistakes which would linger in the forefront of his mind for what felt like the rest of his life.

Because of this part of his past, which he majorly cringes at, he has put effort into being cheerful—not necessarily happy, but cheerful. (“Fake it till you make it, y’know?”) He is what he likes to call a “self-made optimist” because he naturally is a pessimist, but has trained himself to look on the bright side. He still has problems with letting go to the past. He grits his teeth whenever he thinks about the way he used to act and treat people. He physically winces whenever a bad memory resurfaces. However, he always forces himself to end these thoughts with a laugh or a smile. So, yeah, he’s still a bit angsty.

He does have some maturity to him, though. If he sees someone who needs help, he will help them. He is surprisingly smart with his money. (“Budgeting is the only way to ensure that I can have fun later.”) He also can work in a crisis and has been able to keep his head in a fight. He isn’t a great leader and shouldn’t be placed solely in charge of an attack, but if it comes down to it, he could lead people to safety.

He is fiercely protective over people who he has declared as “his own '' or that had declared him as thier’s. Don't disrespect his mother or grandmother. Don’t you dare disrespect his brother who died in service of the country. In fact, if Syeth doesn’t like you, don’t you even say his name. When it comes to people he loves, he is overprotective, willing to start fights, and… he can be a bit ridiculous.

He has a hard time accepting that these people have flaws (unless those flaws are absolutely blatant or they aren’t taking care of themselves). He also is extremely quick to understand them and their excuses, which can lead him to being easily manipulated. Once you gain his trust and love, it is difficult for you to shake it. However, once you do shake it… there is actually a surprisingly large chance of you winning it back. It hurts, though. The beginning of your reconciliation hurts his heart and he is scared. But once you get past that, it will be as if you had never betrayed him. He wants you back that badly. So, he sort of has codependency issues too.

He is very hypocritical. He tells people to be carefree although he has at least a half a tank of angst in him. He tells people to take care of themselves although he isn’t taking care of himself. He acts like an idiot although he had invented an entire language when he was thirteen. Why?

Fear.

Self-loathing.

(“What a disappointment.”)

His brother, Aaron, was his hero growing up. He was always checking in on Syeth and made sure that he was eating, bathing, sleeping, and drinking water. He was a carefree soul. He was optimistic, bold, and confident.

Syeth was pessimistic, anxious, and insecure.

“Why don’t you act more like your brother?” His mother asked. Once.

So he did.

And like how one would renovate an ugly house, Syeth tore off the wallpaper, dug up the grout, and busted out the walls of himself in order to make room for his brother.

No one knows these last parts.

Strengths

+ Singing +

+ Excellent and formal archery skills +

+ Protective +

+ Patriotic +

+ Loyal +

+ Money smart +

+ Cheerful +

+ Can laugh at any and all sorrow +

+ Handles battle well/can work in crisis +

Weaknesses

- Annoying-

- Hand-to-hand combat -

- Fearful -

- Self-loathing -

- Arrogance -

- Angsty -

- Immature -

- Only knows how to doggy paddle -

- Codependency -

Crush: Open

Partner: Open

Kin: Open

Grandmother (alive) — Grandma Rollie

She took the Maracuses in after their father left them. She wasn’t actually related to them, but was a friendly elderly woman that their mother was friends with.

Mother (alive) — Mama

She worked hard every day for her boys so that they could live a semi-comfortable life and have an education.

Brother (deceased) — Aaron

He was a rider in the Wavarian forces and Syeth’s role model. He inspired Syeth to sign up for the dragon riders. He died in service before Syeth started his first year.

Affiliations: Open

Valencia Cobris-Strix

They were in the academy together and Syeth watched Valencia change after Dammon's death. It was jarring, but also perfect timing because both of them were trying to rebuild themselves during the same time. They now have a good, platonic, best-friend relationship (like the type where they're practically family). They watch over each other. Syeth makes sure that Valencia doesn't drink herself to death, and carries her home to make sure she's safe. And Valencia is the only one who knows about his history.

Other:

He actually lost his left eye for not paying attention to the fact that he was standing directly behind someone who was pulling arrows out of a target.

His left eye is based off of an paraíaba indicolite

He sings tenor; can dance

If he was an animal, he would be a dog

He loves to make up songs in his free time, he writes poems in a notebook that he keeps in his right boot. His pencil is kept in his left boot.

If he was in our world, he would love the Beatles’ Blackbird and Simon & Garfunkles’ I Am A Rock.

Syeth’s quotes to all of the other Wavarian riders:

Sylphiel Keane: “Between the two of us, there is only one eye.” *laughs chaotically*

Nicodemus Brooks: “Ease up, man, you’re like a blooming raincloud!” *slaps him hard on his shoulder* (means this in a friendly way)

Evangeline Margaux-Héloïs Richelieu: “You remind me of my Grandma Rollie!” hugs immediately

Valencia Cobris-Strix: “It’s gonna be okay, Cia.” *holds back her hair as she hurls*

Valeria Winsor: “I’m gonna crush you on the shooting range.” *unforgiving, ruthless eyes*

Edited at July 26, 2024 08:55 PM by Argos
War Dragons | Dragon & Rider Rp | Closed ; RepostingJuly 19, 2024 02:50 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Will add once I'm home ^^
War Dragons | Dragon & Rider Rp | Closed ; RepostingJuly 19, 2024 09:20 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award

Imperial Sands said:
Will add once I'm home ^^

Complete!
War Dragons | Dragon & Rider Rp | Closed ; RepostingJuly 20, 2024 02:50 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Alright I tried my best with Skótosmimos. She's very rushed, so I probably made a mistake or broke a rule, but I tried. *^*
War Dragons | Dragon & Rider Rp | Closed ; RepostingJuly 20, 2024 10:06 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Main Roster is UTD
War Dragons | Dragon & Rider Rp | Closed ; RepostingJuly 20, 2024 10:12 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ei is finished ^^
I forgot to add her age

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups