Wolf Play : War Dragons | Dragon & Rider Rp | Closed ; Reposting
Chatbox
 Sassy Otaku
11:47:41 Chuuya/Ruggie
Expand your territory. Level up in the Mountains.
Completed: 8/10

I'm so close
Too bad my motivation went on vacation
 technoblade
11:46:44 Lil Techy | Techno
Cres

Will do!
 Caeruleum
11:46:17 Cae, Blue
-WP Click-
side note: tortie markings kinda slap?
 technoblade
11:46:16 Lil Techy | Techno
I'm not good at pvp as you can see XD
 Amygdala
11:46:13 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
My DH are not half bad after all 😋
 Caeruleum
11:45:53 Cae, Blue
tech, if the need arises, just dm me :D
 technoblade
11:45:48 Lil Techy | Techno
amy not you getting a crit ;-;
 Amygdala
11:45:48 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Ouch😅
Should i use my non DH wolves?
I just want to help you out so i don't mind losing
 BJake
11:44:22 Don't call me BJ.
I know I'm going to regret working on the clothes of a commission before the pose has been okay'd
 ~Wicked Wolf~
11:44:03 Jazzy
Mac
Thank you for the help!:)
 technoblade
11:43:37 Lil Techy | Techno
Cae

I have the one you sent already. I don't more right now.
 Noquisi
11:43:26 Mac | Nikwasi
Jazzy
I'm probably not the best person to ask, but I lie exploring in jungle levels 15+ and the higher forest levels
 Caeruleum
11:43:00 Cae, Blue
tech, need more girls to breed? <.<
 ~Wicked Wolf~
11:41:47 Jazzy
Mac
Which territory and level is the new preferred fro BE? Or is it jst random now?
 The Night Walker
11:41:21 Anemoia/Aedra
Chat, what are ways to gamble on wp? I'm making a poll.
Bree, wolfparty, beetle, what else?
 technoblade
11:41:16 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

Sounds good, lemme set it up.

I have 1 more chance and if it doesn't do it I'll skip em.
 Noquisi
11:41:04 Mac | Nikwasi
Jazzy
Nope. Enemies are more scarce in lower levels now
 Amygdala
11:40:12 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
If you want we can do a couple of pvp rounds. And the quests know what you want and they are not giving it to you
 ~Wicked Wolf~
11:40:06 Jazzy
Is Forest level 2 still the best to use for BE? Havent played in close to a year and trying to get back into it and dont remember quite everything :P
 technoblade
11:39:17 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

No I have no finished the PvP quest, I have 4/30 wins.

And the breeding quests are as follows:

- Breed a speckled piebald brindle pup.

- Breed a piebald pup with shoulder markings and a non-black nose.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : -4
Jackal : +3
Bobcat : -2
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Earthquake  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   8 

War Dragons | Dragon & Rider Rp | Closed ; RepostingJuly 17, 2024 09:03 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Aloïsa Sigrún
Role:
An Ancient Dragon
Class:
Runic Dragon
Rider:
TBD
Appearance:
When first meeting this female, the first thing one notices is her tall stature - this female is quite tall, standing at an imposing height of twenty-three feet. However, one feels no immediate threat due to her height - there is something warm and inviting about it. As if you don't have to worry about her being such a large creature, and that she's safe to be around. Though, she is tall, she isn't very bulky and rather built leanly - making her quite agile and graceful in her movements. Most would say her appearance is rather mystical and delicate ; she has rather long neck, it making up most of her height at ten feet in length and then her legs being long and slender being seven feet in length - giving her the appearance of being a bit taller than what she is. Her neck is long and flexible, able to twist and contort to almost uncomfortable looking positions - and one of her specialties is to be able to turn her head upside down like a owl and being able to rotate them a full one hundred and eighty degrees. For her body length from snout to tail, she is three hundred and eight-two feet long - being just a bit longer than a football field. Making her quite noticeable when it comes to her size as opposed to a dragon smaller than her, yet it is to be noted that she is still agile and rather swift even with her size due to the way she her frame is built. And it's one things he does like ; being swift on her feet and in the sky. However, she does pout about the fact that she can't hide as easily as others can, but she finds other ways to make up for the lack of being able to hide.

This female can be described as a majestic creature ; one seemingly otherworldly as if she came straight from a mystical land long forgotten by time itself. Most will say she has this serene aura about her that just adds more to her majesty - and makes most feel comfortable around her. When looking at her body, you can tell she was more so built for speed and agility rather than brute strength ; her frame delicately built with wirey muscles that seems to spring and recoil when she is in action. She's not built for a straight up physical fight against a large and heavier opponent ; and while she definitely has the stubbornness to try and keep up in a fight, and could possibly win due to her having a freakish amount of stamina and endurance - she's build more so for quick and bombarding attacks than a straight of physical alteration. Her specialty being to overwhelm you with her speed. She has a cascade of spikes adorning her back ; stopping short just of her hide. These spikes are sharp and long, they have an almost delicate and curled appearance to them ; and not to mention how pretty they are, having a prismatic hue to them. Most dragons have scales along their chest, however this female does not ; instead she has luxurious fur that lines her chest and other areas of her body, and it extends to her underside down to her tail. This fur is soft to the touch and she likes to keep it well groomed and is annoyed when it is dirty ; it's quite warm as well and good to curl up against if she lets you. This females tail rather thick, along with being slender and flexible - having many uses for the female ; being able to pick up items, people, or being able to slap and break things with it - it's to note her tail is very powerful. There are short golden spikes spaced out evenly on her tail, and not to mention the beautiful golden rings that encircle the tail. The underside of her tail is lined with thick and beautiful snowy white fur - however, when it meets the tip of her tail it comes out in a beautiful lengthy plume and then turns into enchanting ethereal fire that has a whitish-blue flame to it. This female is quadrupedal ; having four long and slender limbs - that she uses to transverse the ground on her "paws" ; she has four digits on each of them, and they sport long and curved claws that are sharp as hell and can be used for defense and digging. They have a metallic sheen to them and reflect nicely in the light ; they're quite pretty. On the sides of her forearm are mixed colored fur being a mixture of inky black and snowy white in coloration.

After gazing upon the face of this female one can either gather one of two things ; a motherly and welcoming aura or eerie and sinister vibes that just makes you want to run. Her face is naturally warm and inviting - with soft and rounded features, a slight reptilian appearance to it. Her eyes are bright and golden, almost bright like the starlit sky with the composition of molten gold ; she has three golden tear marks under each her eyes. They can glow bright with warm and invitation or they can glow with menace and warning ; only you can determine if she seems to look into your soul and wants to devour it. It would be wise to not anger her, because when angered ; she's not very merciful. On the sides of her face are thick black feathers that extend down her cheeks in an elegant manner ; the tips seeming to have been dipped in gold while the base seemingly dusted with the golden flecks. These feathers are rather animated ; they can flatten when she scared, puff out when she's annoyed or flutter in curiosity or when flustered by something. It can be really telling of her mood if her feathers are observed. On the top of her head are dazzling ornate horns ; four to be specific, the top two being longer and the sides being curled delicately - and they are golden and have pretty sheen to them. She fancies decorating them from time to time ; she just has to find the right accessories. And also on her head is long and enchanting snowy white hair, it cascading down to her chest ; on the top of her are also some golden spikes peeking out her hair as well. Now when she snarls, one will notice the frightening set of teeth she has ; with two golden fang-like canines and then a set of more sharp and pointed teeth - perfect for her ripping into the flesh of those that invoke her wrath, and also good for tearing and ripping at prey for her to eat. As for her tongue, it's like a snake - with a blackish purple coloration and she has quite a long tongue . She's one to flick it out in annoyance or when she's curious about something - and maybe even to annoy someone.

Now, when it comes this wings - this female is a rather unique case. Why? Because most either have two wings, none, and then there is the rare case of a dragon having four wings ; but this female has a whopping amount of six wings. The first set of wings rest where normal two-winged dragons rest ; and the second and last set start right at her shoulders and are split evenly. Her wings are magnificent, not holding a single scrape or scar on them ; they are very strong wings and help her be a more powerful flier. She's quite facts in the air and able to move quite swiftly and maneuver herself quickly due to her wings. She's able to fly with a minimum of four wings and not the full six ; so, she can injure two wings and still be able to get away but not as fast and it also depends on which wings are injured. On each wing is bright and golden bone in a scythe like shape - it can be used to hold herself into place on a cliff side or for swinging at someone in defense. The primary edge of her wings are an inky black color with the membranes being a dark, almost dusty grey coloration - making the dark lines of the "wing fingers" of each her wings stand out even more. The edges of her wings also have a black plumage with golden flecks within them ; it's quite pretty to see them glistening in the light, and then within her wings - each one has an almost marbled like effect and within it are the small golden streaks and the small golden flecks that seem to suit her just so well. When looking at them, some would swear the markings could glow with how bright they are.

For her coloring, this female would be considered a beauty. To start off ; she has an inky black base with a slight purplish-blue hue to it, almost as if she resembles the timeless voice of space itself. The purplish hue being more stronger around her shoulders and legs ; and if reflected in the light some would swear they see a light cyan dancing around there somewhere as well. It's to note that her scales are rather cool to the touch ; but be warned, if they're rubbed wrong - they can and will cut you by mistake. It's also well to note that all her scales have a distinct tear-shaped form and they all fit neatly and nicely against her body. Her scales also have a natural sheen to them, that makes them appear shinier than most, and it also makes them appear sleek and they shimmer at times. Along her body are aureus colored markings that seem to just grace her form ; some in beautiful patterns like the three rings around each her wrists and then around her shoulders and neck it seems like stardust was thrown upon her with the slight peppering of the markings. And they seem to shimmer and twinkle and shimmer like the stars themselves when graced by the sunlight. It's to be expected that in colder months or climates her fur grows thicker and longer to keep her body warm ; and in warmer months or warmer climates she sheds her fur so she does overheat. And interestingly enough, this female also tends to molt as well ; it doesn't happen very often but when it does, it makes her vulnerable for a period of time. This female likes to adorn herself in golden jewelry ; particularly her horns and tail - she's sorta like a parrot, she likes pretty and shiny things.

When listening to this dragons roars you can get one of two things ; ethereal and enchanting or plain eerie and terrifying. This female's main call is something like you would hear from an old fantasy soundtrack ; a low humming sound intermixed with a cheeky high pitched whistles of different variables, almost like a bird whistling or chirping - signifying a good mood . Then there is a softer call, one sounding almost basically like chimes and strings, with a slightly ethereal warbling undertone that goes up and down in pitch and their is a slightly glassy undertone that makes it echo. Her next sound might not sound scary at first but as it progresses it does ; it sounds like otherworldly strings being played at a quick and thrumming pace ; thing of a rubab but with an intensity and intermix that with the whine and wailing of a theremin and intensity of a hardanger fiddle but then it grows eerily quiet as she approaches and you can hear a crashing sound almost like a gong intermixed with what sounds like wind and then a deep rumbling intermixed by deep thumping sounds as if it was a countdown kind of like the haunting sounds made on a blaster beam. And when you have her really upset ; it's just the sounds of wailing, and shrieking until it drives you mad and their is such an intensity about it as well. And lastly, it's a song of romance - one only used for her beloved ; it's a soft and tender sound, sort of like a whale call with the soft lull and pitches intermix that with the gentle song of harps and a some slight bell-like whistles. She has many more sounds she can do like hiss, churr, and even something akin to a purr if you listen closely ; you'll have to listen closely to her to notice other sounds she makes.

Personality:

Incredibly smart - remarkibly tart, yes she is one to watch out for. A female who speaks with such eloquence and class, never speaking in improper syntax or vulgarly. Yes, her words are always spoken with a commanding, yet elegant aura from them - until they don't. Just as her words can be mild, gentle - they can be very sharp and degrading. Oh, she doesn't just fly about in an unprovoked rage - no, it's a quiet and collected anger. It's when an eerie calm washes over her, and her eyes seem to glimmer at the prospect of being able to verbally annihilate you. When she does so - she doesn't just go for you, she makes it personal, since you had the balls to make it personal - so will she. One should know, when she makes a threat that it's no threat - it's a promise. Her fangs are as sharp as her wit, and she's not afraid to show or use them. Her mind is always swirling ; analyzing others, scheming, and then dreaming.

Now, she may be a lady - but my does she just adore violence. Ah, to see another just writhing in pain brings her much joy. But of course, this is only if she had inflicted it for a proper reason. The violence she does herself is always meticulous, and with purpose. She would never kill or inflict pain on someone without a proper reason - no, such a thing is improper. She's not one to obstain from getting her talons dirty, quite the contrary - she loves the look of blood glittering on her talons and body [ for the right purpose of course.] Such a pretty face hides such a bloodthirsty creature - yes, she would do anything to further herself and give her children or friend help they needed. She's one to quietly - patiently, plan your downfall.

When this female wants something she will have it, no matter the cost. She takes what she wants, when she wants - and she doesn't give a damn about who gets hurt in the process - unless family and friends are in the mix. This dame is quite honorable aside from her scary side - she is one who truly cares and listens. Those under her are like her family - and one must pity the soul of the person that lays their hands on them. Oh she is fiercely protective of what belongs to her, and you best not touch or harm it. She'll find the most agonizing way for you to be punished. Yes, this female bear's a motherly rage, she is the mom or big sister friend. This femme always seems to have a bored or impassive expression on her face - one that seems to not care for the world around her or those around her - however, she is watching and taking notice of everything. To gain her favor - her respect, is something highly admirable and something one should be proud of because this means she veiws you worthy of her time and friendship when she'll barely give others the light of day. It means you have an ally for life - one who once views you as family wouldn't hesitate to kill nor throw herself in front of someone for you. One who would take your pain, and release hell on those who harmed you.

This female while having a graceful walk - a seemingly vain nature, could be far from it. Yes, she knows her beauty, her talent, her worth - and she'll be damned if anyone tells her otherwise. It'll be a cold day in hell before you knock her off her pedesal, because she is confident and sure of herself and that's all the assurance she needs. She's not one to be a follower - she's the one to do the leading if able. And what a great leader she would be - a stern yet loving leader, one who would destroy nations for her people and do everything in her power to make sure they don't suffer, one who would eradicate a nation just for harming one of her members. This female doesn't forgive easily, and rarely if ever gives second chances - if you offend her once then you have completely lost her respect. Only if you absolutely grovel will she even consider changing her mind - because she'd much rather see your head on a platter depending on the offense. This female is quite aloof in nature as well, if someone approached her with their woes and troubles and they were a complete stranger from a distant land - she wouldn't give a damn about them. To those that don't truly know her - she appears to be an ice queen, an abrasive and snobby bitch who thinks she's too good for the world. To those that truly get her - she's kind, elegant, a truly adventerous soul who has some rather darker tendencies.

This female doesn't tolerate disrespect - no,she abhors it. If someone disrespected her, they would feel her icy rage. If she is above someone, she is to be honored and respected - and if not then there will be hell to pay. If she is on the same level as someone and they disrespect her, then she will simply ignore them or piss them off. If she is beneath others, she will bow her head humbly and take the disrespect - but she will be planning on taking your position, your power and exacting 100 times the damage you've done. She is not one to be content at the bottom, no - she must rise. She enjoys having power - and once she achieves it she's content.

This female is quite the character when it comes to love. While, she may hate attention from anyone but friends and family - she absolutely craves attention from her lover. Yes, she is an attention whore when it comes to her lover. They must pamper and sweet talk her to keep her love, she is quite high maintenace when it comes to love. They can find she's an absolute diva - they must pay her attention, and if something is distracting them from her then she will throw a little hissy fit. She is very jealous - her lover is hers, and hers only. She's quite spiteful about them, and any female found flirting with them will find themselves on her bad side ; they may be 'accidently' knocked over or she will just plain embarass them, but of course with class. She's also one to casually flirt with other to make them jealous, and my can she be a flirtatious and seductive creature when she wants to. However, she's a complete hypocrite - her lover cannot flirt but she can, however it's quite rare for her to do such a thing as it's a last ditch effort to get their attention.

While she can be aloof, their is no denying that she has a morbid humor. She finds joy in the macabre and darker things as much as the light and beautiful ones. She loves playing jokes and tricks on others when she - is absolutely bored out of her mind. Yes, she has many layers and a good sense of humor and trickster is one of them.

Abilities:

Glyph Casting
By using her feathers , the tip of her tail or her claws, this female is able to cast runic based spells ; meaning, if she has access to a specific spell she can most likely cast it. Meaning she can cast wide variety of spells and charms which can be very helpful. From a flame spell, something that can help one breathe underwater or gain air in a thinly aired environment. It is to note that while these spells can be cast ; they cost her mana, and of course bigger spells cost more mana. Not to mention while she can cast spells on a whim ; she must be in tune with the arcanum she is working with or it will backfire on her . Meaning she must really take to studying runes and inscriptions to heart for her to have a vast knowledge. Not to mention she must verbally speak the spell before casting it - meaning she can be interrupted when doing this, and also longer spells take a longer time to write and speak.

She Has Six Spells She Can Cast:

1 - " Consanavi Sanesco "
Literal Meaning: " To Make Wholly Sound , Heal (Wound) / Recover "
Effect : This spell heals the wounded person ; it can heal grave injuries as well - giving the person a fighting chance for life. This is only for flesh-like injures such as scrapes, bruises and gashes - nothing related to bones or such. The person will be healed but must rest for four days afterwards due to fatigue. And the wounds being healed take from her personal injury ; so she'll feel the pain of the wounds for a while before it wears off.

2 - " Emaculavi Confero "
Literal Meaning : " Heal Up , Knitting Bones Together "
Effect : This spell is used for healing broken bones (or wings ) specifically. It works by 'knitting' the bones back together. It's to note that the broken bone must be set back into place before the spell is used ; unless they want to receive unaligned bone structure which will be bad for said person. She herself will feel an ache in her own bones for a little while after the spell is casted.

3 - " Summoveo Praeciptis "
Literal Meaning : " Ward Off / Keep At Bay , Great Danger "
Effect: This is a protective spell, it keeps those within the boundaries away from harm by enhancing their natural luck and causing any unlucky forces to be repelled . It can take many forms, as long as the rune is on an object or area it protects those within it or the owner of the object. It's a protective ward that lasts for twelve hours - the downside is while the person's or group that is being protected has protection, it lessens her luck and makes her more susceptible to darker forces.

4 - " Conroboratus Succus "
Literal Meaning : " Make Strong / Fortify, Vitality/ Spirit "
Effect: This spell gives a boost to allies and those within the aura for a minimum of thirty minutes. Their magic, physical strength , reflexes and body will be in peak condition and stronger than normal - can take the lowest of the low and bring them to their best. The cost of using this is that it uses her own energy and makes her fautiged and needed to rest for a couple of hours afterwards - and those who are affected by the spell, once the thirty minutes is up they revert to their normal abilities and will have a bit of exhaustion afterwards that will last for a mere two hours for them.

5 - " Ostendere Apsconditus "
Literal Meaning : " Make Clear / Clarify , Hidden / Secret / Concealed "
Effect : This helps the female be able to perceive threats ; it always her to see magical traps along with sensing magical auras and being to perceive their strengths and lethality. As this spell affects her eyes, and gives her a boost in this sense, it causes her to be partially to fully blind for two hours after using this spell.

6 - " Cataegidis Clostrom "
Literal Meaning: " Violent Windstorm / Whirlwind , Barrier "
Effect: This is a large spell, it causes her to inhale all the wind around her, and then spew it out in a large dome like barrier. It is a powerful barrier as it is a violent windstorm ; it prevents those outside from coming in and those inside from coming out. This barrier lasts for a hour ; unless an air dragon tampers with it and destroys the barrier, but they can also boost the longevity by giving their winds. The effects of this barrier causes the female to be winded for an extended period of time, along with dizziness and uncoordinated in movements.

7 -

Strengths & Weaknesses:

Strengths
+ Her Intelligence
+ Being Older = More Experienced
+ Quick Thinker
+ Resourceful
+ Good Flyer
+ Somewhat Patient
+ She's Rather Loyal
+ A Fierce Protector
+ Strategic
+ Gifted With A Silver Tongue

Weaknesses
- Powers Are Very Draining
- Low Empathy ; Only Cares For A Select Few
- Manipulative At Times
- Holds Intense Grudges
- Is Very Possessive & Territorial
- Her Stoicism
- Doesn't Trust Easy
- Can Be A Bit Of A Bitch At Times
- Doesn't Do Well With New People Or Strangers
- Can Be A Bit Bloodlusty
- Must Bask In Moonlight To Replenish Mana
- Have To Have Knowledge To Perform Runes
- Casting Too Many Spells In a Row Causes Extreme Fatigue
- Larger Spells = More Energy Taken, & Depending On What The Spell Is - Physical Affects

Crush:
We Shall See
Mate:
None
Kin:
None
Offspring:
None
Affiliations:
TBD
Other:

Edited at July 26, 2024 03:42 PM by Spellbound
War Dragons | Dragon & Rider Rp | Closed ; RepostingJuly 17, 2024 09:41 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserving Rookie Rider and Rookie Earth Dragon for myself.
War Dragons | Dragon & Rider Rp | Closed ; RepostingJuly 17, 2024 09:46 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserve a Wavarian dragon (Chaos) and rider?

And oh my gosh Imperial, was not expecting to see another dragon RP up here, lol.
War Dragons | Dragon & Rider Rp | Closed ; RepostingJuly 17, 2024 09:54 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I will add them, Im assuming you mean a Wavarian Rider too?
And me neither XD and then Tene and Bee happened.

the Wayne pack said:
Reserve a Wavarian dragon (Chaos) and rider?

And oh my gosh Imperial, was not expecting to see another dragon RP up here, lol.

War Dragons | Dragon & Rider Rp | Closed ; RepostingJuly 17, 2024 10:22 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Cthonia
Meaning "from the earth"
Role:
Rookie Valdaran Dragon
Class:
Earth Class
Rider:
TBD
Appearance:

Credit Belongs to Tenebris Umbra. This was made for me and may only be used by me.

Cthonia is a dragoness destined to be gargantuan, but not necessarily in height, but in sheer mass. Already the female is thiccc, yes, with three c's. Build similar to how a komodo dragon or monitor lizard might be, she isn't the tallest of dragons, only reaching a whole 14 feet if she lifts up on her toes. However, the one thing that stands out, surpassing any doubts her height might have caused, is the sheer weight to the female. Built like a tank, Chthonia has legs thicker than three trunks, and a thick, lizard like body lined with powerful muscle.

Everything about the female is massive. Her feet are wide, with powerful toes designed for digging with their shorter but thick claws. Her foot alone could like span the chest of a human if she splays her toes. Her back feet are bigger, wider than the front, and also longer, offering her a good amount of stability for such a wide frame. It's of obvious note that Chthonia's legs are... rather short. Her fronts are a bit longer than the back, allowing her to stand so that her upper half sits higher than her hind end, but she, like a hippo can, run quite fast considering most of her body mass is muscle. Don't count her out because of her stubby legs. To be stomped by her would certainly mean death, or, at the very least, a significant reduction in the ability to breathe.

She has a wide, barrel chest that hangs lower than her stomach does, making her a virtual bulldozer when she's walking, anything in her path getting easily crushed beneath her enormous weight. Next is her neck, which is hard to put into words. It's thick, and entirely muscle, which explains why she needs such powerful shoulders and such a wide chest to support it. This sheer mass amount of muscle protects the vertebrae in her neck too, supporting it and wrapping it so that it's sturdy and able to handle quite a bit.

Her head is a bit peculiar in appearance as well, having that same monitor lizard like quality. It's almost round or oval in shape with a rather blunt muzzle. Within her jaws are multiple rows of sharp, serrated teeth built for tearing and ripping flesh, able to clamp down with tremendous force because of the sheer amount of muscle behind them. Her nostrils are wide, but she has the ability to close and open them at will, meaning when she's digging or swimming no water can go rushing in against her will. Following the line of her mandible are thick, sharp spikes that curve slightly upwards as they grow, protecting her face and throat from attackers who might think trying to bite her there is a good idea. Sitting atop her head, beginning just above her eyes and creating a thick, keratonized brow bone, are a pair of horns. Not only do they create this thick layer of plating on her head, but they grow into a long pair of thick, sharp horns that grow straight before curving up at the ends.

While all along her body are thick, plated scales that offer protection, she also has short spikes that grow down her spine that are angle backwards slightly. They're not very long, maybe about 5 inches in length, but they will stab or slice if you rub against them the wrong way.

Attached to her back, supported by heavy, broad shoulders, are a pair of absolutely massive wings. Which, to support her weight, have to be pretty big. The bones in them are thicker than normal, and on the more durable for wing bones. On the base of these wing bones, on what would be considered the thumb bones, are a claw on each that is longer than almost any other sharp point on the female aside from her horns. Reaching about 9 inches long, these claws are dangerous, as she can and will use them in a fight. At the end of each finger like bone in her wing are ridged claws that are about half the length of the long claw on the upper portion. Her membranouse wings are thick, and a bit tattered near the ends, though it doesn't seem to affect her ability to fly.

Coming from her wide hips is a tail that is down right intimidating. Starting about the width of her body and only narrowing slightly as it goes, this tail is, like the rest of her, heavy and nearly completely muscle. She can swing it and thrash it with incredibly force and surprisingly speed, and the wrong hit can absolutely be crippling. To make matters worse, as it tapers near the end, a thagomizer grows, size long spikes grow near the tip, all of them about a foot in length. This does make her tail absolutely dangerous, but a bit cumbersome considering she gets it stuck. A lot.

Cthonia's coloring is pretty straight forward, and it's evident at a glance she is an earth dragon. Most of her base scales are a medium, ruddy brown, with her belly scales being a lighter tan color, giving her a rather coppery appearance over all. Upon her scales are different speckles and highlights of a light green color, but this color is predominantly seen on her wing membranes. Her wings transition from the copper color of her base, to the weird green-blue color seen flecked across her body. Her claws are all a deep, rich brown color easily mistaken for black, and her eyes are a similar coppery color to her scales, with a ring of the same green-blue color around the iris.

Personality:

Lazy | Loves to Eat & Nap | Territorial | Sarcastic | Not Friendly, but Not Unfriendly | Prefers Her Solitude | Humble | Solid | Steadfast | Reliable to an Extent | Food Motivated

Cthonia is some how both exactly what you would expect from a dragon, and all not rolled up into one. She's a bit of a lazy dragon, having to generally have incentive to do things that don't really interest her. That doesn't mean she isn't a hard worker, the female absolutely is, she just has to be given a reason to work hard. In her mind, why would she waste her energy doing something, especially something she doesn't want to do, if she gets nothing out of it. This tends to be a situation easily remedied though, as the dragoness is highly, highly food motivated. She could be described as almost gluttonous with how much she enjoys eating, and truly, the ranker the food source the better. So simply offering to go hunting for her is likely to pique her interest enough to convince her to do whatever it is that needs doing.

So yes, while the female does enjoy feeding and napping her days away, basking in the sun to warm her scales, she's got a few more layers than that. Truthfully, though, Cthonia is surprisingly easy going for most things. She's not the type to be unnecessarily violent or aggressive. In fact, the only true time she seems to be aggressive is when she's feeling particularly territorial. But even that is rare for the female, as she isn't the type to stress about who is in her vacinity. But when she is? Be careful.

What many might not expect from this more laid back female is that she is incredibly sarcastic. Whenever the dragon talks your sure to encounter more than your fair share of sarcasm. This tends to lead into her not being the most friendly dragon, but she isn't necessarily unfriendly like a lot of dragons are. She isn't going to hiss and spit about someone, human or dragon, being around her, but she also isn't the type to seek out company from strangers. If she does want company she'll seek out someone she knows and likes and can stand to be around. So, in general, she tends to be friendlier than some dragons, but not all of them. In fact, Cthonia tends to prefer her solitude and quiet, and this tends to stem from the fact that she loves to nap. She's down right cranky when her naps are interrupted.

However, despite this, Cthonia is a female who is completely steadfast. She's sturdy and sure of herself, and someone you can count on if she's in your corner. She's reliable in the sense that she will have your back when push comes to shove. Can you rely on her to do tasks that are seemingly meaningless if there's no incentive? No. But if you're back is to the wall, she will be that boulder there to support you. Cthonia is loyal, so if you earn it, she will be there for you.

Abilities:

1. Terrakinesis
This ability is pretty straight forward, but for those who don't know, this is Cthonia's ability to manipulate and control earthen material such as soil, minerals, rocks, etc. This means she can control the finest of sand, to the larges to of boulders, and bend them to her will.

2. Golem Creation
This is one of Cthonia's strongest abilities, and one of her most draining. She can create a Golem made out of earth and rock. It's a largest beast, standing about 14 feet in height, or she can make two smaller ones [but again, energy]. These are relatively mindless contructs that fight those deemed as an enemy by Cthonia. This requires her to lock her gaze onto the target for 5 seconds, pushing her will into the construct to target them. Once the golem is set up on a target, it wont stop until either it or the target are destroyed. The golem don't feel pain, but, since they're made of earth, they can be destroyed, but it can be quite difficult to do that. Cthonia can repair a golem if she has the energy available to, and as long as the Golem is still relatively intact.

3. Quake Pulse
Cthonia can generate pulse of energy that cause tremors and quakes, often by stomping her feet or slamming her tail into the ground. She can either channel these into the surrounding earth, causing small earth quakes to destabilize the area and the opponents standing on it, or she can send them out from her body, direct towards opponents to destabilize and disorientate them. Getting hit by one of these waves will feel like you been caught in an earthquake and will generally rock your world.

4. Petryfying Mist
This is Cthonia's ability to spray a mist out from her nostrils, similar to how whales and dolphins might exhale through their blowholes. This emits a thin, barely visible mist that hangs in the air before settling on things. When it settles on something, it causes an chemical reaction that will start to turn the subtance it lands on to stone. It doesn't spread once it lands, but it can restrict movement and cause discomfort. It's also a more temporary affect, unless someone is like doused in it, and will slough off in a few days as the cells replace themselves. Bigger areas will take longer to fall off, but they will eventually fall off. Unfortunately once the mist settles there isn't preventing its effects, and wiping it off will cause it to coat that limb and cause more petrification.

5. Stone Breath
By storing stones and pebbles in a specialized organ, crushing them into gravel sized pieces, Cthonia can then use them in a breathe attack similar to other types of breathe attacks other dragons have. They're exhaled out with tremendous speed, and since they're usually jagged and rough, they can be quite painful to be caught in. They may not caught the most damage to things like dragons, but they can cause damage to softer skin and things like eyes. It's also important to note the gravel tends to be quite sticky too since it's covered in a mucus, and this will cause the gravel to stick to surfaces, including targets, potentially slowly them down.

6. Earthly Fortification
This is the dragoness' primary defensive ability, as she's able to cover herself in a layer of stone, adding protection to her already formidable scales. This stone armor forms to her body like a second layer of scales, allowing her movement to remain as it is, but protecting her more. This stone is quite difficult to penetrate and is quite impervious.

7. Earthen Vibrations
This is the female's healing ability, and it's quite unique but helpful for both herself and others. She can utilize the vibrations from the earth and channel them into herself or others. This stimulates cell growth, and more, allowing wounds to heal faster. She does have a limit to this, as it takes energy to do this, but it can be useful since it can be used to stop bleeding, close knicks in arteries, or set a break, etc. It can't bring back someone from the dead, but it can give someone with an otherwise mortal wound a fighting chance.

Strengths & Weaknesses:

Strengths
> Physical Powerhouse
> Extremely Durable
> Surprisingly Good in Water
> At home Burrowing
> Comfortable in Extreme Weather
> Powerful Tail

Weaknesses
> Not Very Agile. At all
> Not as Fast as Taller, Longer Legged Dragons
> Not Great at Climbing
> Not a Fast Flyer
> Finite Stone Breath [She has a special Organ for it]
> She's, yanno, rather short for a dragon
> She's kind of Lazy

Crush:

None; Open to Discussion
Mate:

None
Kin:

Maybe Open?
Affiliations:

Open!
Other:
I love my short Queen.

Edited at July 19, 2024 12:25 AM by Imperial Sands
War Dragons | Dragon & Rider Rp | Closed ; RepostingJuly 18, 2024 06:27 AM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
WIP
Almost there! Just personality and a few strengths + weaknesses left
:D

Name:

Ceridwen

Welse, "Beautiful as a poem"
Celtic goddess of poetry

300 years

Female

Role:

Experienced Wavarian Dragon
Class:

Chaos

Rider:

Open

Appearance:

The mark of her nature drapes across her shoulders in the manner of a mantle. An undeniably strange feeling, full of twisting, warping power that is always simmering with activity, like electricity against the skin. It is her aura that is most noticeable, it is neither cold nor warm, and neither passive nor quiet; it is the sparking of lightning in storm clouds, the snarl of a cornered beast, the flashing of dragon fangs from an enraged foe. Incoming danger and a strange calmness, the rocking of a sea that can become lethal in an instant, the crackling of flames, it is contradictory and prone to changing within the beat of a heart.

Glorious are the colors of this dragoness, for the purple of the regal monarchs, the deepest path of color within the galaxy, so dark it is that it nearly seems black unless exposed to the light; the blue of the deepest nights, the darkest depths of the ocean where leviathans dwell, such a richly dark hue that it seems to belong to the stars rather to a creature of flesh and blood and bone; they both decorate her form with pinpricks of a glimmering white, the glistening of a picked-clean bone in the desert and the shimmer of starlight from the earth, scattered across her body at random. The colors tangle together so that it seems none is the dominant color, rather an eyecatching mottle of hues that belong to the highest heights in the sky, in the farthest reaches of space.

-Measurements are all of good size. 19 feet at shoulder, 23 feet at top of head, with a total length of 40 feet from nose to tail tip. Wing span is 38 feet even.

-Wings are a deep, nearly unearthly black, as dark as the abyss and twice as alive in comparison to mere shadow. The wings of death, some may claim, being completed unadorned with the star-like white or the deeply vibrant blues and purples, a black that seems to strangle all light.

-The horns that adorn her head are seemingly the classic type, two prominent ones, a lovely cobalt blue in color, sweeping back from her head with a flurry of smaller spikes on the side of her head and jaw, pointing back, with the smallest of them barely the length of a pinky finger. In lieu of sharp spikes running down her back, there are frills instead, three sets that run from neck to tail nearly uninterrupted, only growing smaller nad breaking at the junction of her neck and shoulder and a little past that, before growing in size again. From the middlemost, the tallest, to the two side ones, the shortest ones, they are all colored the same infinite black of her wings. They grow smaller again near the end of her tail, but the tail end is decorated in a graceful, twisting shape of those frills. The cobalt blue of the spines that support said frills barely seen.

Even her eyes bear the same colors as her body, black sclerae framing irises of rippling blues and purples and blacks, dotted with faintly glowing pinpricks of white like stars in a galaxy, a mini-universe swirling in her eyes. Only the vertically slit pupils, the same glowing white as the makeshift stars, break from the pattern.

Personality:
wip
Strange | Eccentric | Aloof | Polite | Quietly intimidating | Confident |

Abilities:

-hm...

-Chaos breath-

-To see this ability in action is like watching smoke billow from a fire, streaming from her jaws and rolling over itself as it swiftly moves towards the direction it was originally pointed in, oftentimes branching out to form a wider cloud. Yet there is something that is off about the smoke-like gas, for it does not always move in the same manner, doesn't always bloom into a veritable cloud. Sometimes it may remain a thin, twisting rope of gas, winding around itself in a strangely grace motion.

-The effects it has on those who inhale it, often with the second or third breath of it, is that they act unpredictably.

-Experiences differ from individual from individual, and so are behaviors when under the influence of this ability. Some may seen terrifying specters, hear things that nobody else does, feel suddenly defensive, and every reaction to situations under the sun. Some may turn on their allies, some may make attempts to flee, and others will only find more strength in their attacks. The only constant is that they act differently from their original behavior and personality, oftentimes. When unleashed onto multiple enemies, the tumult of battle transforms into something more chaotic, wilder, than regular combat.

-Limited by range, while it can be used in a wide area and reaching to farther corners, it spreads with time. The immediate range of influence in the strongest, where she is and where the strongest of her breath ability is, and it can be blown away by particularly strong wind currents and diluted by fresh air. And the unpredictability of the reactions, as stated before, some may turn on their own side and some may renew their attacks against her and hers.

-Chaotic teleportation-?
-Thanks for the idea Imperial

-Teleportation, but randomized, essentially.

-Can make a spurt of small, short-distance teleportations that last only several seconds, or several longer distance but more draining ones. It is a rather unpredictable ability, as she has little control over where she ultimately ends up, only the barest thread of control that often seems like more than it truly is to onlookers. She cannot teleport to the same place in the same set of teleportations, and has to teleport at least more than once unless she wants a mental and physical drawback, where she is essentially weakened by the pent-up forces of her ability.

-Is helpful in close combat situations, there and then gone in the blink of an eye. Aids allies when there are several big opponents, as she does have a chance of ending up near them and managing to get a hit in before she's gone.

-Unpredictable Wave-
-Two versions, one generalized, and one more specific

-disruption is the name of the game; affects living things and inanimate objects

-Varying results, depending on objects and creatures, from individual to individual

-Animals may turn aggressive, or agitated, may try to run and will likely maul anyone who tries to stop them. Even the most tame can turn savage

-objects will explode, or generally refuse to work the 'normal' way

Or things, magical stuff, has a chance of not working normally; either working too good, failing, for no apparent reason; on rare occasions, another dragon's ability may not work at all, or be weakened beyond normal levels or even strengthened so that it is out of control

-Basically, everything malfunctions

-Draining on energy, can only be used once in the span of several days and should be used in an emergency. unpredictability is a large drawback, as nobody knows how things will react to this ability, and while the effects might be less noticeable in allies, it can still affect them if they are in range.

-Chaos inducement-

-While it is more of a closer range ability, in order to be most effective, it can be used at a longer range, albeit it may be less effective and will wear off quicker than usual, as well as taking more energy to perform.

-By targeting multiple individuals, a range that is from two to six, she is able to create disorder amongst a normally strong group by sending what is basically a mental pulse of her generalized disorganization ability, only to the select individuals. Therefore sewing panic and unrest among the rest, even if it is in a minor scale, by influencing several of their number to act strangely.

-Cannot be used on objects, only living creatures. Limited by range, and sometimes by personality, the more steadier and calmer an individual is, the more it takes to make them succumb to this particular part of her abilities.

-Chaos perception/sense/knowledge-

-A semi-passive ability to sense disorganization and conflict within a group, being ambiently turned on with no drain on her energy, but can be focused for a better read than the general sense of "stuff is happening somewhere." The larger the disruption, the easier it is for her to find the disturbance and to narrow down the origins of it; the less noteworthy one is, the harder it is for her to notice it at all, and it takes more focus to find it, much less narrow anything down. It is more focused towards picking out weak links from a group, or a smaller group out of a larger one, and can help determine which ones to target.

-Can get a mental strain if using ability too much in general, or if she is focusing in on a smaller disturbance.

Strengths & Weaknesses:

++

++

++

-Abilities rely on energy and focus, for the most part, they can be more of a liability and less effective if she is short on either, or both-
--
--

Crush:

Open

Mate:

Open

Kin:

Open

Affiliations:

Open

Other:

Blackbirds are pretty! True thing, we have red-winged blackbirds around here, they are so beautiful in the sun with the red.

-Colors are galaxy themed because galaxy colors are beautiful, and whenever I think of reality benders or reality altering abilities, I associate them with the universe and therefore outer space

-Probably not going to satisfied with her in the long run, but it's looking good right now. It'd be fun to revamp her, take more time after getting something to work off of (aka, this form), she just is so interesting, I like her already, lol

(alighterwood)

Edited at July 22, 2024 06:44 AM by the Wayne pack
War Dragons | Dragon & Rider Rp | Closed ; RepostingJuly 18, 2024 07:53 AM

Rogue Wildfires

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserving Fire dragon
War Dragons | Dragon & Rider Rp | Closed ; RepostingJuly 18, 2024 07:56 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Using Iris instead <3

Edited at July 18, 2024 09:12 AM by Matunda
War Dragons | Dragon & Rider Rp | Closed ; RepostingJuly 18, 2024 09:16 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Full Name:
Iris Curare Rostlina
Role:
Rookie Rider
Dragon:
Lorcan (Cookie)

Appearance:
For someone her age, Iris is a runt. Only reaching the height of 5'1, she is able to blend into crowds very easily and effectively. Her arms and legs are thin, going well with her slender, small build. Her slim frame makes her versatile and swift, wich makes her able to run quite fast, but only in short bursts. Her thin legs are quite strong, which make her able to walk for quite some time before having to stop. Her arms are strong too, from lots of attempts at climbing trees when she spent time in the forest. A lot of time spent outside has caused her a decent amount of wounds, her legs covered by small scars, and the palms of her hands also. Across her left cheek is a tiny scar.
Iris has pale skin, like a creamy beige kind of pale. Her skin is smooth, but it's sensitive. She has a lot of allergies, which make her have a lot of rashes to the point where it's become a normal part of her life. Think of always waking up with a new mosquito bite. That's how it is for Iris, except her rashes go away a lot quicker than mosquito bites do. Iris' hair is soft and smooth. Oftentimes, she curls it to make it wavy instead of just straight like it normally is. She keeps her hair reaching to her shoulders, since it makes things quite simpler to take care of it. The waves make it look shorter than it actually is. Due to the fact that her skin is very sensitive, she can't ever dye it in any way, so she has to keep it it's natural color. It's natural color is a blend of taupe that fades softly into a very light blond hue at the tips of each strand of hair.
Iris has heterochromia. Her left eye is a pumpkin amber color, that fades into a cognac amber color around her sclera. Her right eye is a forest green color, that become a lime/yellow green color around her pupil. She prefers the green color over the amber color, and secretly wishes both her eyes were green instead of only one of them being green. Her eyebrows are thin, and are the same taupe color as her hair. She doesn't have any light blond in them. Iris' upper lip is fuller than her bottom one. She is pretty insecure about her teeth, and that's because of the one missing top canine on the left side that just leaves a giant, very noticeable gap in between her teeth. On top of that, all her other canine teeth are very pointed, and slightly longer than normal. All her other teeth are normal. She has a strong jawline; one that gives her an oval shaped face. She has very minor acne, but it makes her get spots of her face randomly, just like how she randomly gets rashes.

Personality:
Iris is curious. To her, she must know everything possible, and it doesn't matter what it is. Whether it's about a skill she isn't learning or even facts about someone else, she always desires to know it. Despite this, she isn't pushy, and acts rather clever when trying to get information, well, that is if it's not someone else's secrets. When someone else has a secret, and she can easily tell they're hiding something, but she rarely tries to pry for the information, and often respects the fact that they wish to keep it secret. If she understands that some secrets are quite personal, and embarrassing at times, and respects that, and moves on. However, even though she isn't nosy, it can be hard for her to not be nosy, since she always feels the need to know everything, and hates it when there's something she knows is there but doesn't know what it is. It makes it very difficult for her to not try and pry out information that she knows she shouldn't be trying to pry out.
Iris' ability to learn and understand situations is very precise, with some things incredibly easy and others just totally impossible. Like probably many others, she has ability to learn things quite easily, since she's able to learn just by reading, and sometimes can learn just by fiddling with it for long enough. Still, she sometimes fails at teaching herself, and she still needs help by others, but for lots of tasks, she can do herself with little to no help. With the way her mind works, she is better at learning by herself than with others helping her. She taught herself gardening. It sounds like and was most definitely simpler to learn than something like an instrument, but hey, she still taught herself a skill! Even though she's intelligent, she still has a hard time in certain situations. In difficult situations, Iris has a hard time making decisions herself and planning. For her, even the smallest amount of adversity can make her get stressed and frustrated. When she's stressed, she gets very irritable, and she tends to snap from frustration when others try to help her. Her ability to teach herself is very limited, since she definitely struggles to teach herself the important things, but flies through teaching herself the unnecessary things.
Iris is very caring. Her needs are always her last concern. Her friends and allies are always her top priority. She would give everything she has for them. She is welcoming and warm, always trying to ensure that everyone feels safe and calm in her presence, even the most introverted others. While she herself isn't exactly the calmest, she can manage to drown others worries and concerns out by being irritating, and loud. Well, she's only irritating and loud around her friends. Anywhere else, she's quiet, calm, and overall sheepish and reserved. With her constant concern about others, she often forgets that she has her own needs, and neglects them. She tends to disregard her own feelings and insecurities, and tells herself that she's being selfish and tries to ignore them, allowing them to grow. She's always bearing other's burdens, with her own slowly weighing her down.

Strengths:
Sneaking around.
Quiet.
Great secretkeeper.
Weaknesses:
Energy bursts, which cause others to get irritated very easily.
Skin is prone to getting injured, and getting rashes.
Very defenseless.
Affilations:
Open- PM me!
Kin:
None
Crush:
Open, PM me!
Partner:
None
Other:
Blackbirds are blackbirds. Crows are black birds. Ravens are black birds. So why aren't they all blackbirds? >:(

Edited at July 26, 2024 07:20 AM by Matunda
War Dragons | Dragon & Rider Rp | Closed ; RepostingJuly 18, 2024 09:21 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
The name she goes by is Skótosmimos, which translates to "dark mimicry" or something like that. The origin of why she chose this name is quite obvious, as her main ability is mimicry.
Pronunciation: Sk-awh-tohs-mime-uhs
Unable to distinguish. Goes by she/her due to her feminine voice.
Role:
Waverian- Experienced Dragon.
Class:
Mirror Dragon.
Rider:
TBD/TBA.

Appearance:
Skótosmimos' overall build is quite difficult to categorize, as she is entirely covered in goo from head to toe. Standing at the height of 23 feet tall and having a length of 46 feet long, Skótos can be considered a larger dragon to some. Sealing the goo with a tar consistency to her body is a bony skeleton, with the ribcage bones wrapping around her body almost entirely, leaving only one inch of space for her lungs to expand so she can breathe. Underneath her thick layer of slime for skin is.. a thin, transparent film that surrounds her organs, the practically only thing keeping her organs inside, and what works as the organ to secrete the goo. She has no skin to seal her organs inside her body, only the thin layer. If she was to ever loose that film, she would die by basically falling apart from inside.
Skótosmimos has large wings, capable of unfolding as wide as twice her body length. Not even they have skin, but rather they are still just a bony structure with shrunken muscles, hidden by the tar-like goo. However her wing patagiums aren't covered by goo. Instead, they are a thick, black colored patagium, capable of carrying her surprisingly heavy weight for up to three hours until she must rest.
Skótosmimos' eyes are like the night sky itself, obsidian black with the galaxies swirling through them. At night, they glimmer and glow with a beauty unlike you've ever seen before- a light in the darkness. It makes her extra unsettling in a way, like her eyes work as a charm to lure her prey over, unaware of the horror that lurks with those eyes. During the day, they look like pearly black orbs, with the galactic look inside them only being activated during nighttime. Like a cat's eyes glow to show it has night vision, that's Skótos' way of showing her night vision.
Skótosmimos' snout is similar to an alligator's. Not a crocodilian's, an alligator's. The wide jaws and shorter, but still long snout. She has a strong jaw, with each time she bites down it echoing a loud crunching sound like bones breaking. Her teeth are stained by blood, with a few pieces of flesh from her last meal rarely being seen stuck between them. Her eyes are in the front of her face, slightly angled to the side to give her a 180 degree view. Her horns branch from the back of her head, a, off white color. Comparable to a scythe, they twist to point above her eyes, serving as a protective spear. Her horns branch out to look similar to a deer's antlers.

Personality:
Mysterious | Eerie | Uncanny | Creepily Poetic | Disturbing | Antisocial | Quiet | Reserved | Cunning | Intelligent | Manipulative | Considerably Nosy | Patient | Soft and Kind to the Weak | Defensive | Somewhat Aggressive

Abilities:
Dark Mimicry: With uncanny accuracy, this dragon shifts her form to replicate the images of others. Like a mirror, her entire appearance mirrors the images of those she's seen almost perfectly. The only thing giving away her true identity being her voice- the one thing that never changes about her. Skótosmimos is truly a dark mimic, using this power to obtain whatever she desires, with manipulation being her greatest power during this.
Illusion Voice: Though her voice truly never changes, those fallen into her trap are at the mercy of her words. When others are convinced in her deceptive lies' favor, her voice pitches to mirror the voice of who she's mimicking, only heard by the one under her spell.
Strengths & Weaknesses:
Strengths
Acting: Eerily well, Skótosmimos can act clueless at times, or even pretend to be someone else, with the power of acting and manipulating, her passive ability called Illusion Voice can be easily activated.
Lying/Blackmailing/Manipulating: Skótosmimos is used to many years of having to be a trickster, that she's become rather manipulative instead of just tricking others. She's able to play with words, in a way that makes her sound like she's there for good, when she's actually almost always there to "help" to claw out something that only benefits herself.
Weaknesses
Water = Death: With the body Skótosmimos has, water is incredibly dangerous for her. If she loses the goo that covers the thin layer of skin over her organs, she will almost definitely perish. The goo, with it's thick, tar-like consistency, is her armor and protection from threats and damage.
Fire also = Death: Her goo is very flammable.
Antisocial Personality: Due to a lack of social interaction, Skótosmimos often finds herself struggling to speak as much as others during conversations. Not that she cares, but sometimes it proves to be difficult to express her feelings and opinions to others.
Affilations:
Open- PM me!
Kin:
Skarghula is her sister.
Crush:
Open- PM me!
Mate:
Open- PM me!
Other:
Finished!
Any melanistic bird is technically a blackbird!

Edited at July 20, 2024 02:49 PM by Matunda

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us