Lucius
10:56:14 KT
It's 15 minutes yeah.
 Caeruleum
10:55:48 Cae, Blue
15 min, i was told
 \\ Akari Ahava //
10:54:18 
Cae- do you happen to know how long? I was wondering because we cant create another duel until its finished.
 Caeruleum
10:53:07 Cae, Blue
there is a time limit lol
 \\ Akari Ahava //
10:51:29 
ugh that sucks. There should be a time limit!
 starmutt
10:51:08 marsh | they/it
i think you might be trapped
 \\ Akari Ahava //
10:45:55 
What happens if the person you are dueling in leaves doesnt finish the round? How long before they forfeit?
 CrypticHollow
10:45:47 
come sing your heart out! join the WP Musical Lovers!
-WP Click-
 Devil town
10:38:35 darcy
-WP Click- friendly poll :3
 BuggyOs
10:37:58 I eat bugs 𓆣
-WP Click-
Join the swarm! An alliance for bugs!
 BuggyOs
10:35:13 I eat bugs 𓆣
Dart frog
mostly just college, work, and wolfplay lol. Currently with my boyfriend, but tonight I'm going to see a friend who i havent seen in a while
 Devil town
10:34:15 darcy
bugaboo,
what have you been up to?
 Amygdala
10:34:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Out of all the iselles relics i have someone steals my bald eagle feather🥲
 BuggyOs
10:31:52 I eat bugs 𓆣
Darcy
I'm glad you are too!
 Devil town
10:30:05 darcy
buggy, yas :D glad you're doing well!
 BuggyOs
10:29:11 I eat bugs 𓆣
Dart frog
that's always fun!
 Devil town
10:28:26 darcy
bugaboo,
haha! i'm doing good! we have a long weekend this week for some reason no idea so i'm just vibing in my room :D
 BuggyOs
10:28:26 I eat bugs 𓆣
Dartfrog
I've been decent. Lots of ups and downs, but currently I'm doing well!
 Devil town
10:27:50 darcy
bugaboo,
haiiii!!! missed ya! how are ya?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : -4
Jackal : +3
Bobcat : -2
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Earthquake  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Silent Ties | Salem x Desolate SkiesAugust 28, 2024 08:42 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening!
Please do not post unless you're Salem or Desolate ! Thank you, we do bite.
This RP follows no set plot. It'll be Vesper and a random pairing just following where fate leads them ❤︎
Silent Ties | Salem x Desolate SkiesAugust 28, 2024 08:44 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Vesper's Sheet
Full Name
Vesper Quinn Sallow (Chime)
Nicknames
Ves, Q, Salmon
Name Pronunciation
VESS-per, KWIN, SAL-oh (Chime just rhymes with time)
Name Meaning
Evening Star, Reason/Sense/Wise, Salew (Sallow tree). (Dweller by the ravine)
Pronouns
He/Him, Doesn't mind They/Them
Sexuality
Unclear/Unknown (Very fluid)
Moral Alignment
(Chaotic) Neutral Evil
Personality
Manipulator. Vesper excels at influencing others to get what he wants. He knows just how to twist words and present situations to make people act in his favor. Whether he's subtly steering conversations or playing on people’s weaknesses, Vesper is skilled at getting others to do his bidding without them realizing it. His ability to manipulate others often makes him a powerful figure, but it can also make people wary of his true intentions.
Impulsive. Vesper often acts on his immediate desires and feelings without thinking about the consequences. He’s the kind of person who jumps into situations headfirst, driven by a sudden burst of excitement or curiosity. This impulsiveness can lead him to make decisions that are risky or poorly thought out, but it also means he’s often ready to seize opportunities that others might overlook.
Vindictive. When Vesper feels wronged, he doesn't let it go easily. He holds grudges and is determined to get revenge against those who have crossed him. His vindictive nature means that he often goes out of his way to make sure those who hurt him pay for their actions, even if it means causing significant trouble for them.
Unpredictable. Vesper’s behavior and reactions are hard to predict. One moment he might be calm and charming, and the next, he could be enraged or take a sudden, unexpected action. This unpredictability keeps people on edge around him, as they can never be quite sure how he’ll respond to a situation or what he’ll do next.
Cruel. Vesper has a harsh side that often shows itself in how he treats others. He doesn’t shy away from causing pain or discomfort, whether through his words or actions. His cruelty can be cold and calculated, or it can be a more spontaneous outburst of aggression. This trait makes him a fearsome and sometimes dangerous presence.
Deceptive. Lying and misleading others come easily to Vesper. He carefully crafts his stories and presents false information to manipulate or confuse those around him. His ability to deceive makes it difficult for people to trust him fully, as they can never be sure when he’s being honest and when he’s playing a game.
Destructive. Vesper doesn’t mind tearing things apart if it serves his purpose or if he’s driven by anger. Whether it’s physical destruction or the upheaval of people’s lives, he often leaves a trail of chaos in his wake. This trait reflects his tendency to act without regard for the fallout, focusing instead on the immediate impact of his actions.
Self-Centered. Vesper is primarily concerned with his own needs and desires. He often puts himself first, whether it’s seeking personal gain or prioritizing his own comfort and pleasure. This self-centered attitude means he’s less likely to consider the needs or feelings of others unless it benefits him in some way.
Volatile Temper. Vesper’s temper is unpredictable and can flare up suddenly. When he gets angry, he might react explosively or aggressively, showing a lack of control over his emotions. His volatile temper makes interactions with him tense and can lead to dramatic outbursts that affect everyone around him.
Loyal (to allies). Despite his many flaws, Vesper is fiercely loyal to those he considers his true allies. Once someone earns his trust and respect, he will go to great lengths to protect and support them. This loyalty creates strong bonds with his allies, who know they can rely on him when it matters most.
Charismatic. Vesper has a magnetic personality that draws people in. He’s charming and persuasive, able to captivate and influence others with ease. His charisma makes him a natural leader and helps him navigate complex social situations, often making him the center of attention in any room he enters.
Temperment
Vesper’s temperament is a whirlwind of intensity and unpredictability. He is the kind of person whose mood can swing wildly from one extreme to another. One moment, he might be engaging and charming, his charisma making people feel drawn to him. The next, he could be erupting in anger or frustration, his volatile temper making it clear that he’s not to be trifled with. This unpredictability is driven by his impulsive nature, which leads him to act on sudden urges without much regard for the consequences. His reactions are often sharp and dramatic, leaving those around him unsure of what to expect next.
His chaotic and neutral evil alignment means that his actions are driven more by personal gain and immediate desires rather than any consistent moral code. Vesper’s self-centeredness and cruelty come into play, especially when he feels slighted or challenged. When he’s crossed, he can become vindictive and destructive, taking revenge in ways that can be both ruthless and calculated. His tendency to manipulate and deceive others also contributes to his overall temperament, making his interactions with people complex and often fraught with tension. While he can be fiercely loyal to those he cares about, his unstable and often harsh demeanor makes him a challenging and formidable presence in any situation.
Enneagram Type
Type 3 (The Achiever)
As an Enneagram Type 3, Vesper would be driven by a strong desire to succeed and be recognized for his achievements. This motivation would make him highly focused on his goals and very determined to climb the social or power ladder. He would put a lot of energy into maintaining a successful and impressive image, constantly seeking validation and admiration from others. This drive for success would influence how he interacts with those around him, often leading him to prioritize his own ambitions over personal relationships.
Vesper would likely be highly aware of how he’s perceived by others, carefully crafting his persona to fit what he believes is most impressive or appealing. This need for recognition might make him very competitive and willing to go to great lengths to outshine others. He could become skilled at reading people and situations to manipulate them to his advantage, all while presenting himself as charming and confident. His actions would be closely tied to his desire to be admired and seen as successful.
In his personal relationships, Vesper might struggle with genuine emotional connections, as his focus would often be on how these relationships serve his goals. He might find it challenging to trust others fully or show vulnerability, as doing so could be seen as a weakness that might jeopardize his image. His interactions would be shaped by a need to prove his worth and maintain his status, sometimes leading to a facade that hides his true feelings or struggles.
MBTI
ENTP (Debater)
As an ENTP, Vesper would approach the world with a mix of curiosity and energy. His natural inclination to explore new ideas and challenge the status quo would drive him to seek out unconventional solutions and experiment with different strategies. This personality type is known for its quick thinking and ability to see patterns and connections that others might miss, which would make Vesper a dynamic and inventive presence in any situation.
He would likely thrive in environments that allow him to brainstorm, debate, and engage in lively discussions. His enthusiasm for new possibilities would often lead him to take risks and embrace change, even if it means stepping outside of his comfort zone. This openness to new experiences and ideas would keep him constantly engaged and on the lookout for opportunities to make a significant impact.
On the downside, Vesper’s ENTP nature might also make him prone to impatience with routine or repetitive tasks. He could become easily bored or frustrated with situations that lack intellectual stimulation or don’t allow for creative thinking. His focus on innovation and improvement might sometimes overshadow the practical aspects of a project or relationship, leading him to overlook important details or the feelings of those around him.
Appearance
Vesper's appearance is striking and intentional, reflecting his chaotic and manipulative nature. His hair is a deep, dark onyx black, and while he sometimes grows it out to a longer length to create a more feminine look, he currently keeps it at a medium length. His hair is cut in a deliberately scruffy and wild style that remains attractively tousled. Despite its untamed look, his hair is surprisingly soft and has a subtle wave to it, adding to his overall allure.
His eyes are a smooth, forest green with a darker shade on the top half, blending seamlessly into the lighter green of the bottom half. However, when he's experiencing bloodlust or is in the midst of a hunt, his eyes turn completely black, giving off an intense, intimidating vibe. His eye shape is upturned, which complements his usual expression of boredom or anger, unless he’s putting on a more deliberate act.
Vesper's skin tone is a shade lighter than sun-kissed, with a soft texture. He has distinct werewolf claw markings across his chest and torso, adding a rugged edge to his otherwise smooth skin. His only tattoo is on his right forearm: a detailed design of a snake slithering through various flowers, with its head facing towards his wrist. The tattoo is done in black ink with shading, but no color.
His wings are modeled after white witch moth wings, but they are black with deep royal purple markings that nearly blend into the black, making them both elegant and mysterious. Vesper's clothing choices vary depending on his mood and the situation. Recently, he’s opted for a casual, comfortable look, including a plain black hoodie, black combat boots, form-fitting sweatpants, and a white t-shirt underneath.
He has a preference for silver jewelry and wears several silver rings and chain necklaces. An eyebrow piercing on his left eyebrow adds to his edgy appearance. With a mesomorphic build and a muscular body type, his posture is nearly perfect, giving off an impression of confidence and control. His overall presence can be intimidating, but those who dare to confront him might find themselves challenged by his complex and intriguing nature. Despite his tough exterior, he carries a faint, pleasant scent of roses.
Voice & Accent
Vesper’s voice is smooth and commanding, with a tone that carries an air of authority and sophistication. It’s deep enough to be captivating but not so deep that it becomes imposing. His speech has a rich, velvety quality, almost like a warm, dark chocolate—smooth and inviting but with a hint of intensity. When he speaks, there's a certain sharpness to his words that can cut through a conversation, reflecting his manipulative and unpredictable nature. His voice can shift from casual and relaxed to intense and commanding depending on his mood, making it clear that he can easily adapt to any situation.
Vesper's voice carries a distinctly American accent, marked by its smooth and relaxed quality. His speech is characterized by a clear, neutral tone that leans slightly towards a more casual, conversational style. The American influence gives his voice a straightforward and approachable feel, with subtle hints of regional inflections that suggest he might have lived in different parts of the country. This makes his speech sound both familiar and engaging.
His accent isn't strong or overly pronounced but has enough of an American touch to make him sound grounded and relatable.
Strengths
Quick Thinking. Vesper excels at thinking on his feet, making him exceptionally good at handling sudden changes or unexpected challenges. When faced with a crisis or a new problem, he can rapidly assess the situation and come up with effective solutions. This ability allows him to stay calm under pressure and act decisively, often turning potentially dangerous situations to his advantage.
Charisma. Vesper’s charm and presence are undeniable. He has a natural talent for captivating those around him, effortlessly drawing people in with his confident and engaging manner. Whether he’s trying to persuade someone or simply making a social impression, his charisma makes him influential and memorable, often swaying opinions and gaining support without much effort.
Agility. Vesper moves with a grace and fluidity that make him exceptionally agile. His physical coordination and reflexes are finely tuned, allowing him to navigate obstacles, dodge attacks, and execute complex movements with ease. This agility not only enhances his combat abilities but also makes him adept at slipping in and out of tight spots or difficult situations.
Problem Solving. Vesper has a keen mind for problem-solving, often coming up with creative and effective solutions to complex issues. He approaches problems with a strategic mindset, analyzing different angles and possibilities to find the best course of action. His ability to think outside the box and anticipate outcomes makes him skilled at overcoming obstacles and achieving his goals.
Weaknesses
Overthinking. Vesper has a tendency to overthink situations, which can lead him to become mired in doubts and second-guessing. This over-analysis often causes him to get caught up in minor details or potential outcomes, making it difficult for him to make quick decisions or take action. His tendency to dwell on every possible scenario can paralyze him or lead him to miss straightforward solutions.
Paranoia. Vesper’s paranoia can be a significant obstacle, causing him to constantly suspect that others have ulterior motives or are plotting against him. This distrust makes it challenging for him to form genuine connections or collaborate effectively. His heightened sense of suspicion often leads him to assume the worst in situations, which can result in unnecessary conflict or missed opportunities for cooperation.
Detachment/Mood Swings. Vesper often struggles with emotional detachment and unpredictable mood swings. His ability to switch from one extreme emotion to another can make it difficult for others to understand him or predict his reactions. This detachment can hinder his ability to form close relationships and lead to instability in his interactions, as his moods can shift rapidly and without warning.
Slow Injury Recovery. Although Vesper’s vampire nature provides him with enhanced abilities, his recovery from physical injuries is slower than one might expect. Wounds and bruises take more time to heal, which can be a significant drawback in situations where quick recovery is crucial. This slower healing process can leave him vulnerable and less effective in prolonged conflicts or after sustaining injuries.
Backstory
Vesper was one of the youngest vampires taken from his royal family and placed in foster care, unlike some of his older siblings who went straight to permanent homes. He bounced from one foster home to another, facing neglect and harsh treatment that led him to pick up habits like drinking and smoking. Despite the difficult conditions, there were moments of kindness from a few foster parents or even a temporary caregiver, offering him brief glimpses of warmth.
After many years of instability, Vesper was finally adopted by a wealthy human family. His new life was comfortable and luxurious, but his adoptive parents had no idea about his vampiric nature. He used his charm to blend in and hide his true self, masking his pain and any harm he might cause. Now, as his adoptive parents grow older, Vesper is becoming more aware of his vampiric heritage. The family wealth is set to go to his adoptive sister, Adaline (or "Addie," as he calls her), which has led to tension between them. Addie is very snooty, and their relationship is strained
Fears/Phobias
Sociophobia. Vesper fears being rejected by others. This fear makes him anxious about not fitting in and keeps him wary of forming close relationships, as he's been hurt before and struggles to fully trust people.
Traumatophobia. Vesper is afraid of injury and emotional pain. His rough experiences in foster care, where he faced betrayal and neglect, have led him to keep others at a distance to protect himself from further hurt.
Necrophobia. Vesper used to fear death, but learning he's a vampire has lessened this fear. While the idea of death still lingers in his mind, it feels more distant and less immediate to him now.
Favourite Quote
“In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.”
Theme Song(s)
"Bad Guy" – Billie Eilish
"Seven Nation Army" – The White Stripes
"The Kill (Bury Me)" – 30 Seconds to Mars
"Titanium" – David Guetta ft. Sia
Affiliations
Addie - Sister | "Addie’s just a spoiled princess who thinks the world revolves around her."
Nero Voss - Love Interest | "I keep letting him in, knowing it only brings me trouble."
TBA
Silent Ties | Salem x Desolate SkiesAugust 30, 2024 05:07 PM

Desolate Skies

Lightbringer

Give Award

~Full Name~

Delilah Dace

~Nicknames~

Dee-Dee, Violence, Ass (more common swear word thrown at her)

~Name Pronunciation~

DE-LI-LUH DACE (like race but with a D)

~Name Meaning~

Delilah: in Hebrew it means "delicate" or "weak" Dace: French and Latin in origin, it means "nobility" or "clarity"

~Gender~

Female

~Pronouns~

She/Her or They/Them (doesn't mind either)

~Sexuality~

Demi-Sexual

~Moral Alignment~

Lawful Evil

~Personality~

Information Seeker, the one thing Delilah values more than anything is information. Whether that be the location of someone or something. Or the information of how to craft a deadly poison, she will always seek to better herself in the department of knowledge.

Assassin, She has a little to no feelings for anyone but herself and her job. Do you want a diplomat killed ? They will find themselves dead holding a laced letter. Or would you rather your vexing partner be killed? Their morning meal will taste faintly of almonds (arsenic). There is no one and nothing that Delilah will not kill if given to her as a contract from her job.

Manipulator, being in her field, you learn how to read people very easily. That allows Delilah to easily talk somebody into doing something they would not normally do. Her enticing voice and inviting face make it hard not to reveal subtle things. But she will immediately use it against you if it benefits her or makes her job easier.

Loyal (to herself), through her years of living, Delilah has learned she can only rely on herself. Her bosses have come to like that about her because she doesn’t ask for help from them or other people when it comes to contracts. If she cannot immediately do a contract by herself, Delilah will spend time finding out how to do it by herself because she knows she can do it better than anybody else.

~Temperment~

Cold, she has no meat for friends. So she makes no effort to get to know anyone, not even her coworkers nor bosses. Her face always neutral when speaking to them no hint of emotion or favoritism to anyone.

Dismissive, if Delilah deems not important enough, she will simply ignore you as if you did not exist. Her job she talks to no one that is below her rank, she views them as whelps better fit for cleaning. Some people who rank above her sometimes meet her disinterest , if you can’t come up with a good reason, why you have your rank then she simply does not care about you.

Observant, her occupation requires her to notice any small change. She’s got a scarf on before others, even though that the temperature is going to drop. Her specialty being tracking prey or contracts through the woods. One small drop of blood and instinctively she knows where tog o and how to find the target.

~Enneagram Type~

Fives believe their resources are scarce, and that they don't have enough of what they need. Unlike other types who go out into the world to get more of what they need, Fives take the opposite approach and instead decide to minimize their needs as much as possible. To achieve this they withdraw from the world, retreating into their minds to conserve their time, energy and other resources.

~MBTI~

Logistician (ISTJ-A):

People with the ISTJ personality type (Logisticians) mean what they say and say what they mean, and when they commit to doing something, they make sure to follow through. With their responsible and dependable nature, it might not be so surprising that ISTJ personalities also tend to have a deep respect for structure and tradition. They are often drawn to organizations, workplaces, and educational settings that offer clear hierarchies and expectations.

While ISTJs may not be particularly flashy or attention seeking, they do more than their share to keep society on a sturdy, stable foundation. In their families and their communities, people with this personality type often earn respect for their reliability, their practicality, and their ability to stay grounded and logical in even the most stressful situations.

~Appearance~

One word describes Delilahs face, Inviting. Sharp cheek bones and an equally angular jaw oozes intensity. While her soft fuller cheeks bring down the intimidation factor and make Delilah more approachable. Her ears while smaller in nature , sport two piercings nearing the pointed tip of both her ears. Her skin fair but so warm toned it almost resembles pink, even when her cheeks are not flushed. Delilahs almost pink skin compliments her golden brown eyes, almost akin to lemonade on a summer afternoon. The hair often brushed out of her eyes is shoulder length and red like hot coals from a blacksmiths fire. Sprouting out of her hair are a small pair of rams horns, colored at the base the same as her hair, but darkens to almost black at the tips of her horns. Delilah is slightly above average in terms of height, but she is by no means spindly. Her broad shoulders and muscular legs resemble those of a fighter. Between her shoulder blades are Delilahs biggest shame, the know scarred over nubs used to sport wide and magnificent wings. Not of the feathery type but membranous like a bats. The nubs being no where close to her only scars as Delilah has cuts, knicks, and even some burns scattered all over her body.

~Voice & Accent~

Delilahs voice is deep and sultry, resembling that of early era jazz singers. When she speaks to you in a neutral tone it is like sipping warm tea on an early winter morning. if she were to get more irate with you and not kill you outright, her voice would resemble that thundering hooves bounding across an endless prairie. If she does have an accent, she can’t even place it. She has been everywhere and anywhere and has picked up bits and pieces of each of those places dialects.

~Strengths~

Quiet, not just in conversation (or lack there of), but in her simple movements throughout day-to-day life. She has learned to walk from toe to heel as it lessens the impact of her weight upon either a stone or forest floor. Breathing through her nose , not only helps lessen the sounds a mouth emits, but when in winter you are less likely to see the warmth of breath.

Charismatic, her vocabulary in combination with her sultry voice is almost deadly. She can convince a priest to sin, and the devil to repent. Often labeled within her guild as the most silver tongue of them all, Midas would be jealous.

~Weaknesses~

Stubborn, it is her way or the highway as far as Delilah is concerned. She will do a contract the way that she thinks it should be done. It does not matter if it specifies otherwise. In her day-to-day life, everything has a place and everything must be done as she learned how to do it. Nothing new will be introduced.

Distrusting, well, she may seem what some would say friendly to them, Delilah never truly will trust anybody but herself. And even then she sometimes doubts that.

~Backstory~

[WIP]

~Fears/Phobias~

Betrayal, even though she distrust everybody, she needs and builds walls the size of mountains inside her mental fortitude, her biggest fear is to be betrayed. It happened once and it was the worst pain she had ever felt, and she never wants to feel that again.

~Favourite Quote~

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" -William Congreve circa 1697 (The Mourning Bride)

~Theme Song(s)~

[E] "Middle Finger" by Bohnes

"Twisted" by MISSIO

"DARKSIDE" by Neoni

-Full Playlist on Spotify-

~Affiliations~

[Ex] Ezra: He is Delilahs old partner and the reason she distrusts anyone and everyone until they meet her now very high (unrealistic to some) standards.

[Family] Has no surviving family , she has never known her father.

[Mercenary Guild] A transactional relationship, she hunts the contracts given. They pay her. Delilah does not care to get to know anyone, but she will hold conversation with her boss.

~Other~

'Attack first ask questions later' is what Delilah lives by.

!Empty Character Sheet made by Salem!

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us