Exist
o-o
I would ask for the chimmy cause, well, yeah, but I do not have den space 😞
 Ace
07:14:41 ace <3
hey, anyone wanna pvp for my quest?
 Existence
07:13:59 Exist / Kuskyn
Rogue, I've gotten a chimera, black phase, crooked tail, 3 melas and a viti 4 no xD
 Rogue Wildfires
07:12:11 Mac and Cheese
Exist
lol
 Existence
07:11:38 Exist / Kuskyn
I don't want Sv pups apparently I want defect pups..
-WP Click-
X.x
 Rogue Wildfires
07:10:36 Mac and Cheese
Hollow,
Many people suffer from anxiety and know how to deal with it. I do.
 Silent Lucidity
07:10:31 Silent, Lucid
Tarnished Desires wakes up from a nap to see Botched Murder? staring at them.

Affinity: --- Strong Like
Mood: Subdued

Already tormenting the pups I see :)
 Silent Lucidity
07:08:53 Silent, Lucid
Hey chat
 Rogue Wildfires
07:08:42 Mac and Cheese
Inej chases Nina

Stats: Battle +1
Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Fierce
 Hollow_Howls
06:47:52 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Icemoons
That's a really weird and kinda concerning way to start a conversation. Maybe next time leave that "I'm an expert on anxiety" out of your message?
 icemoons
06:31:45 slushy,ice,moon,
hi guys, Prudy Im an expert on anxiety, take some deep breaths, what time are you going to get the boot off?
 purdy
06:27:04 
I'm scared
 Pigeon
06:25:49 Bird
Hey chat how are y'all
 binders united
06:24:04 binders | school
Ok, gotta go to school! Bye!
 Urux
06:24:00 Urox
Sounds about right lol. I plan to bread my DH and SV boosts together but I doubt I'll get either boost often
 purdy
06:23:58 
I'm getting off my boot today and they might have to rebreak my foot:p
 binders united
06:21:38 binders | school
I bred TWO ExW and ExH and Obedient wolves and they failed to produce me a ExW OR ExH
 binders united
06:19:00 binders | school
It gives you motivation to go and do the quests. before, I just explored and hope I finished a quest
 Urux
06:17:43 Urox
I put myself up in the leaves game so you can see :)

Yeah, I like the update too! So many tokens for the halloween boost in wolf part haha

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -3
Ocelot : 0
Black Bear : -1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

|| To Love Thy Enemy || Moo x Flix ||May 16, 2024 11:42 PM

Moo Cow

Neutral

Give Award
We know the drill, friends! Do not post if you are not listed above, thank you!
|| To Love Thy Enemy || Moo x Flix ||May 16, 2024 11:47 PM

Moo Cow

Neutral

Give Award
Daphne "Daph" McLane
-
Sexuality: Straight
-
Appearance
At 5'2" and 115 pounds, Daphne wouldn't seem to be threatening when it comes to first glance. She has a slender, slightly athletic body with narrow shoulders and a curvier waist with thick thighs. Her skin is fair, with a beauty mark beneath the outer corner of her left eye being the only mark upon her face. Her eyes are doe like, with long lashes and a generally innocent expression. They are a blue/grey color. Her hair is long, cascading down her back in loose curls. Its color is dark black, so dark it often has a blue sheen to it. Daphne has various tattoos, her main one being a sleeve of flowers going down the length of her right arm. Her second largest would be butterflies that trail up her thigh to her hip.
-
Personality
Ambitious || Protective || Stubborn || Witty || Sarcastic || Flirty || Loyal || Trustworthy || Caring || Slightly Emotional
-
-Parties
-Dancing
-Warmth
-
Dislikes:
-Dreary/Cold Weather
-Rude people
-Spiders
-Loneliness
-
Strengths:
-Agility
-Delegation
-Mixed Martial Arts
-
Weaknesses:
-Physically weak
-Impulsive
-Jealous
-Too Trusting
|| To Love Thy Enemy || Moo x Flix ||May 17, 2024 02:34 AM

Flix

Neutral

Give Award
(Sorry, I completly forgot I never did this TwT. I may have done some things similar to you because I thought the idea was cool!)
-
-
Austin "Aus" Romano

Sexuality: Straight
Height: 6'1''
Weight: 202 lbs
~
Personality:
The young male is extremly loyal to those he cares about. For the most part that means everyone he considers close enough to be family. Being in a mafia means he cares deeply for everything his stands for. He can be charming on the surface, and is quite skilled at being two-faced when he has to be. Underneath though he often feels quite the opposite of how he's acting. Usually on missions he'll go emotionless as a rock on the surface. Austin has high ambitions too, being future boss of a mafia. Although he has a younger brother, it's often the eldest who's next in line.
~
Appearance:
With shaggy dark brown hair that needs a comb, he may not appear like someone of importance, especially with his usual choice of casual clothing. A thin long-sleeve and hoodie is often as fancy as he gets. Despite that, he has a clean shaved face, as well as warm hazel eyes. Looking closely you might spot some flecks of green within. He would have broad shoulders which sloped down into his long muscled legs. Austin would appear really fit, often winning over others when it comes to sheer brute force. He only has one tatoo which runs all along his left side. It's made into the shape of a wolf howling at the sky and wraps around from the front of his chest, to the back.
~
Strengths:
-Has strength and stamina
-Is good at getting people on his side if need be
-Skilled fighter
~
Weaknesses
-Doesn't ask for help
-Can be slow when it comes to quick thinking
-When his emotions get the best of him, it's hard to hold them back
~
(Done!!)

Edited at May 17, 2024 02:56 PM by Flix
|| To Love Thy Enemy || Moo x Flix ||May 18, 2024 11:05 PM

Flix

Neutral

Give Award

Austin let out a sigh, his breath visible in the cold evening air. He watched as it dissapated, drifting away in the wind behind him. His footsteps were the only sound besides the distant roar of passing traffic, and the sound of them splashing in puddles that were all over the road. The occasional headlight would come down the street, but most turned away before reaching where he was. As time past, the traffic slowly died down more and more.
~
Austin was on a mission of sorts, going to do a quick scout in areas where a rival mafia liked to frequent. They had many conflicts as the two bordered each other, and were often competitors. The boss had sent him here, and he would love to make his father vaugely proud tonight. He tended to be difficult to impress, and often most praise he gave was entirely fake. Something he could tell after knowing him all his life. He half hoped someone was actually snooping around, so he could tell his dad he stopped them, and maybe capture them as a prisoner as a bonus. Although he highly doubted that would be the case.
~
The male was inconspicuous, with some casual jeans and a hoodie, although not quite enough to warm him in this cold. On his hip, hidden from view, sat a small hand gun. Ready to use in case he was recognized. There wasn't another visible soul on these streets, but as it grew darker, it was hard to see what lied in the shadows. You can never be too careful when you are as important as him. He also had various other weapons hidden from view if something happened.
~
He kept scanning around the area, checking to be sure no one was hiding. He was usually rather good at spotting people, since most weren't the best at hiding. Austin paused his leisurely walk after about 3 laps around the area. After he thought he was certain no one was around, he slipped off his hood. Running his fingers through his hair, he then leaned against a wall to rest for a bit. He was feeling slightly tired, which was a dangerous thing to feel out here. He stayed resting nonetheless.
~
(I just assumed it was set in a city xD)

Edited at May 18, 2024 11:10 PM by Flix

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us