Exist
o-o
I would ask for the chimmy cause, well, yeah, but I do not have den space 😞
 Ace
07:14:41 ace <3
hey, anyone wanna pvp for my quest?
 Existence
07:13:59 Exist / Kuskyn
Rogue, I've gotten a chimera, black phase, crooked tail, 3 melas and a viti 4 no xD
 Rogue Wildfires
07:12:11 Mac and Cheese
Exist
lol
 Existence
07:11:38 Exist / Kuskyn
I don't want Sv pups apparently I want defect pups..
-WP Click-
X.x
 Rogue Wildfires
07:10:36 Mac and Cheese
Hollow,
Many people suffer from anxiety and know how to deal with it. I do.
 Silent Lucidity
07:10:31 Silent, Lucid
Tarnished Desires wakes up from a nap to see Botched Murder? staring at them.

Affinity: --- Strong Like
Mood: Subdued

Already tormenting the pups I see :)
 Silent Lucidity
07:08:53 Silent, Lucid
Hey chat
 Rogue Wildfires
07:08:42 Mac and Cheese
Inej chases Nina

Stats: Battle +1
Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Fierce
 Hollow_Howls
06:47:52 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Icemoons
That's a really weird and kinda concerning way to start a conversation. Maybe next time leave that "I'm an expert on anxiety" out of your message?
 icemoons
06:31:45 slushy,ice,moon,
hi guys, Prudy Im an expert on anxiety, take some deep breaths, what time are you going to get the boot off?
 purdy
06:27:04 
I'm scared
 Pigeon
06:25:49 Bird
Hey chat how are y'all
 binders united
06:24:04 binders | school
Ok, gotta go to school! Bye!
 Urux
06:24:00 Urox
Sounds about right lol. I plan to bread my DH and SV boosts together but I doubt I'll get either boost often
 purdy
06:23:58 
I'm getting off my boot today and they might have to rebreak my foot:p
 binders united
06:21:38 binders | school
I bred TWO ExW and ExH and Obedient wolves and they failed to produce me a ExW OR ExH
 binders united
06:19:00 binders | school
It gives you motivation to go and do the quests. before, I just explored and hope I finished a quest
 Urux
06:17:43 Urox
I put myself up in the leaves game so you can see :)

Yeah, I like the update too! So many tokens for the halloween boost in wolf part haha

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -3
Ocelot : 0
Black Bear : -1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

The Tea Drinkers x MoonshadowMay 15, 2024 06:38 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Please only post if you are myself or Tea! Feel free to follow along!
The Tea Drinkers x MoonshadowMay 15, 2024 06:43 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Bodhi Kazan Ariti

𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔: 𝐵𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔

(very ironic, I know)

Male

Pronouns: he/him

Sexuality*:

Bisexual; with a slight preference for males

Appearance:

https://toyhou.se/26634781.bodhi

Despite his human nature, Bodhi walks with an aura of a demon, or some other dark and unsettling form. When walking the streets, he is often avoided by young ones, and even some of the older children hang back at his seemingly ghastly presence. His skin is pale, almost deathly so, and despite nearly every moment of the day he walks the streets, but the sun seems to barely touch his ghostly flesh. His porcelain skin is something he prizes, obsesses over, even. He takes great care to keep his hands unmarred as possible. His back is nearly covered in scars, but he never speaks of where he gained these. He seems to thrive in the moonlight, when he stalks the streets, seeming even more devilish than he does in the sun.

His eyes are the colour of bitter coffee, dark, and unyielding, framed by strangely feminine eyelashes. He has high cheekbones, and a jawline sharp enough to cut diamonds. His dark hair is cut raggedly, longer on the top, and cut close around his skull on the sides. He has a lean, muscular build, and stands around 5'10. His shorter stature leaves people uneasy, wondering if his height is going to leave him at a disadvantage to them, or whether he will use it against them. He often speaks in a low, raspy voice, which doesn't quite seem to match his face, nor his age. His lips are round and full, a dusky rose colour. Despite the fact that they are often turned down in a frown, when he does smile, it lights up his whole face, causing one small dimple in his left cheek to appear. He is rather self-conscious of this feature, and this is a tiny part of the reason he normally chooses to keep his emotions hidden.

Bodhi dresses quite classily, in dark fabrics, often accentuated with gold or silver designs stitched in, such as paisleys (his personal favorite), roses, and feathers. These threads are usually hidden amongst the dark ones, causing the light to seemingly sparkle off the black and dark grey threads, which adds an air of mystery that he likes quite a bit. He has a tattoo on the back of his neck, a crow in flight, and a tiny sun on his right thumb. He has no piercings or any other man made marks upon his body, besides his scars. He normally stays as covered up as he can, in suits to rival Armani. Bodhi is rather broody, and often his face shows no emotion, besides a bit of a frown.

He walks with a slight limp, due to a childhood injury, and is highly irritated at this. He tries to act as though it doesn’t pain him at all, but once one knows him well, it is easy to catch the slight grimaces, and flashes of pain in his eyes.

Personality:

Bodhi isn't really that well known by anyone. He's mostly closed off, and those who don't know him well are eager to spread rumors.

Often described as cold and ruthless, Bodhi is willing to do almost any job for the right amount of money. He is rather manipulative and conniving, and is keen to let others know that he is in control of any situation. He is quick witted, and always has a trick up his sleeve, unless he's with someone he trusts with his life. He isn't a huge fan of trust, and will exploit almost anyone for his gain. Despite this, he is fiercely loyal to those he does love and trust, and once his trust is gained, it is not easily broken.

Bodhi is normally aloof and indifferent, hiding his true emotions behind a cool façade. However, he holds grudges close to his heart, and vengeance is practically his hobby. There isn't much you can do to rattle him, besides strong emotions. If someone is crying, or honestly feeling anything too strongly in front of him, he gets skittish and unwieldy. This stems mostly from his traumatic childhood, and he struggles with the fact that he doesn't really feel anymore.

One of Bodhi's biggest fears is mirrors. As a child, he learned to dislike his own appearance, and although he takes great pride in it now, he prefers to do as much of it as possible. This fears also comes from his uneasiness with how mirrors distort images, making him on edge with how appearances are not always what they seem.

Bodhi sometimes comes off as paranoid and lost in his own mind, he is good at riddles, problem solving, and is quite the perfectionist. When he finds his crowd, he is slightly more easy going, but for the most part, he prefers to be left with those select few, rather than in a group setting.

Backstory*: WIP

-dark clothes

-money-

-riddles-

-sleight of hand-

-knives-

-poisons-

-foxglove-

Dislikes:

-mirrors-

-emotions-

-bright light-

-overly cheerful people-

-deep water-

Theme Song or Quote*:

Some Nights by fun.

Barbie Girl by Nicki Minaj

Edited at May 16, 2024 06:19 PM by The Tea Drinkers
The Tea Drinkers x MoonshadowMay 16, 2024 07:38 AM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Georgia Hamilton
Nickname:
Georgie
Apperance:
Georgie stands at 5'4 feet tall, short for her age, but that doesn't bother her much. She has pale skin that is tanned from all of her hours outside. She has freckles across her cheeks and the bridge of her nose, as well as her arms. The freckles stand out during the summer months and are normally less noticeable in the winter months.
Her eyes are a sparkling emerald green, and if you look closely enough you can see a small ring of brown around her pupils. Georgie's smile always lights up a room, and you almost never see her without a smile on her face.
She has curly red hair that falls to the middle of her back, which is normally always in a ponytail or a braid. She also has a small scar just above her right eyebrow from when she hit her head on the corner of a table when she was little.
Georgie always dresses in a t-shirt and jeans, perfect for riding. She will occasionally wear some leggings or shorts depending on the weather and what she is doing that day.
Personality:
Georgie is a very bubbly, happy person. She is always seen with a wide grin on her face. She is very optimistic and sees the good in anything.
She is always told she is mature for her age, she thinks it's because she takes care of horses for a living instead of partying like other kids her age.
Georgie has always been very athletic, doing lots of sports in middle school and of course, riding horses. Horses are her biggest passion. She has been riding since she was 8, not as long as most, but she picked it up really fast. When she was 15 she got a job exercise riding some of the racehorses at Wilson Acres, a huge racing farm in Kentucky owned by Adam Wilson. She has worked there for over a year and has loved every second of it.
Her dream is to become a professional jockey, but she doesn't tell most people this because she knows her parents will disapprove. It took a lot of convincing on her part just to get a job here.
Backstory:
Tbd
Sports
Warm weather
Being outside
Music
Dislikes:
Being stuck inside
Rude people
Being alone
The dark

Edited at May 16, 2024 07:40 AM by _Moonshadow_
The Tea Drinkers x MoonshadowMay 16, 2024 03:22 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Npcs
Owner of the farm and his family
The trainer(s)
Other exercise riders
Grooms
Any other staff
Kids and teachers at school
The Tea Drinkers x MoonshadowMay 16, 2024 03:51 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Registered Name:
Rookie's Gambling Chance
Barn Name:
Gambit/Chance
Appearance:
temp-Image-Pf52b3.avif
Personality:
Saucy, more to be added in RP cause this is fast
(Mods, Credits are on the image <3)
The Tea Drinkers x MoonshadowMay 16, 2024 04:13 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Georgia Hamilton threw back the covers on her bed as her alarm rang. The clock read 3:30 A.M. and she tried to rub the sleep from her eyes. She quickly got up and dressed into her barn clothes, grabbing some clothes to change into for school.
Georgie brushed her teeth and pulled her red hair into a quick ponytail before she snuck down the stairs and outside. Her parents didn't get up until six, and her little brother and sister until 6:30.
Georgie had gotten her drivers license three months ago, and now that her parents didn't have to take her to Wilson Acres, the racing stable she worked at, she was the first one up in the morning.
She hopped into her little white car and made the 25 minute drive over to Wilson Acres, driving up the gravel drive. The pristine buildings were always kept clean, and three barns loomed in the distance. One barn for the horses in active training, one forthe broodmares, and one for the studs. And of course miles and miles of rolling green pastures, sleek thoroughbreds grazing in every one. Georgie parked next to the rest of the staff's vehicles.
Dawn was just breaking as she got out of her car, waving at a few of the grooms as they passed.
Georgie quickly found the head trainer, Mr. Anderson, and figured out which horses she was riding today. She had three regular mounts, and she would ride a few other occasionally.
Her first mount was Wind Chaser, a 2 year old light chestnut thoroughbred. She walked into one of the barns where Wind Chaser was kept and opened his stall, patting his copper shoulder.
The Tea Drinkers x MoonshadowMay 16, 2024 05:31 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Bodhi woke at 4:00 AM, and groaned as his alarm chirped in his ear. He rolled over, and switched it off, quickly slipping out of his warm, tangled covers. He sleepily smoothed out the sheets and blankets, stumbling down to the kitchen. He couldn't help the small smile that flashed over his face as he saw the note and breakfast left by his mother, and he gathered it all up, heading out to his car. His barn clothes were already in the back, and he plopped down in the front seat, tossing his extra things into the passenger side. He was exhausted still, but he always was on barn morning, which was...well, every morning. Bodhi started up his Range Rover, a gift from his absent father. The drive was short, and he grinned as he realised that he would have extra time. He passed the exit for the barn, and headed to a fancy coffee place instead, purchasing his usual morning beverage: an iced lavender latte. He got a bit nervous as he pulled out of the parking lot, it was getting awfully close to the time he'd promised to be there, and he knew Gambit would be antsy.
Thankfully, he managed to make it on time by gunning down some back roads, and he pulled past the Stud and Broodmare barns, glancing out into the pastures, where he could see Gambit in the back. He parked sloppily, not really caring. Not that many people were going to be there at 4:30 AM anyways. Bodhi quickly changed into his warm white turtleneck and black riding pants, trying to keep up a good appearance. He grabbed Gambit's halter from the barn, and wandered out into the pastures. His riding boots gripped the dewey grass, and the gelding was happy to see him, and was willing to be caught. He led the handsome, high-stepping equine into the barn, and brushed him down, smoothing out his dark coat, and cleaning out his feet. Because Gambit was a racing horse, he was much more lean than the horses Bodhi preferred to ride, but this boy was something special to him.
Bodhi had two horses to exercise that morning, but he was always going to give Gambit special treatment, and he led him out into the arena, and his relaxed face deepened into a scowl at the girl in the middle of the arena.
"Fucking hell," he muttered grouchily, slender fingers tightening their grip on the horse's halter. "God, Georgia," he snapped, this time louder, so she could hear. "Have you really got to hog the whole arena? It's the fucking buttcrack of dawn. Can't you ride somewhere else?"
The Tea Drinkers x MoonshadowMay 16, 2024 05:54 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Georgie finished up with Wind Chaser by 4 A.M. and went back into the barn to grab her next mount, Dreamcatcher, a 3 year old bay stallion.
She saddled him and brought him out to the arena just to warm him up, as she was going to take him to the track afterwords where Mr. Anderson was waiting.
Georgie trotted Dream around the arena when she heard a voice from outside of the area. Georgie rolled her eyes and tried to squash her temper to not upset Dream.
"I'm just warming him up before I take him to the track, don't get your panties in a twist, Bodhi."
Georgie kept trotting Dreamcatcher, but kept him closer to the rail to stay out of Bodhi's way. Normally she wouldn't bother to accommodate to him, but she didn't feel like arguing this morning.
She finished warming up Dream and walked him to the mile-long track where Mr. Anderson was waiting. She stopped the horse beside the trainer.
"Start him at a canter then gallop him five furloughs, we'll take it easy for a while before we start breezing him. He won't start his three year old season until the summer so we have a few months to work with him and get him back into shape until then." Anderson said.
Georgie nodded and urged Dreamcatcher into a trot, then a canter. She continued cantering him under finally she leaned forward over his withers, giving him more rein. Dreamcatcher immediately launched forward into a slow gallop.
Georgie kept him close to the rail on the turns, and when she flashed by Mr. Anderson, she stood in the stirrups and pulled back slightly on the reins. Dreamcatcher obediently dropped into a canter, then a trot.
Georgie brought him back over to the trainer, dismounting and patting the bay's neck.
"How'd he do?" She asked.
"Good, his times weren't his usual, but that's to be expected when he's been out of training for so long."
Georgie nodded and started leading the horse back to the stables, praising him on the way.
The Tea Drinkers x MoonshadowMay 16, 2024 06:17 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Bodhi rolled his eyes at her back, sticking his tongue out as she left. He mounted smoothly, settling into the low backed, flat racing saddle. He smoothed Gambit's mane, nudging his sides. The horse was jumpy and saucy that morning, and Bodhi scowled as he eased the gelding into a trot. Gambit threw his head around, but trotted down the length of the arena, acting like a toddler. The young man had some choice words for both the large animal under him, and the girl outside on the track, but he kept them to himself, and instead focused on keeping his mount under control. He tried to keep his patience smooth, because there was no way Gambit was going to act nicely if he could sense his rider's distaste for the early morning hours and the interactions that had already taken place that morning. After only a few minutes of warming up, he decided it was good enough, and that he could take the gelding out to the track, but he hesitated at the door of the arena, studying the track. Not only was his arch-nemesis out on the track, but so was the owner of the barn. His frustration deepened, and he buried his face in his hands, inhaling the familiar, musky horse scent, and stifled a scream of annoyance.
He gently urged the equine into a smooth trot, and passed onto the track, ignoring both the stable's owner, and the girl seated on a gelding across from him. If they had anything to say, he decided, they could say it later. He was busy. Gambit was visibly excited to be on the racetrack, almost like an overly energetic puppy. His ears were pricked and his whole body was tense and ready beneath Bodhi's thighs. He patted the dark pelt of the horse's neck, and clicked softly, and nudged the equine into his distinctive loping gallop. The dark young man eased back in the saddle, letting his body melt over the saddle, moving in sync with the horse, his eyes firmly locked on the end of the track. He poured his frustration into precision, making sure every movement was perfect and calculated, his front teeth buried deep in his bottom lip, a tiny furrow between his brow. He pulled Gambit gently to a halt after a half hour of constant movement, his posture straight as a poker. He wanted to be able to get one more of his mounts thoroughly excised before the school day, which was rapidly approaching. Gambit was warm and damp with sweat, and Bodhi slipped off him, running his fingers through the gelding's mane, another frown flashing across his effeminate lips.
School and his other jobs were unimportant at that moment, right now, his full attention and affection was focused on Gambit. He loosely wrapped the reins around a ring on the outside of the barn, and collected a set of combs and small, clear hair ties, returning to where the horse was lazily grazing on the fresh, manicured grass alongside all the barns. He leaned against Gambit's warm flank, deftly running the combs through the black mane in front of him. Deftly, he began to braid the coarse hair, and wrapped it up in neat little knots along the crest of the equine's proud, arching neck. Despite being well-practiced in the racehorse man styles, he was half distracted by his anger, and by the time he was wrapping up, his fingers were raw and sore, and he was going to be late for school if he took the time to go home and shower. He groaned, cursing Georgia under his breath, and took Gambit inside the barn to untack him.
The Tea Drinkers x MoonshadowMay 16, 2024 06:34 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Georgie brought put her last mount for the morning and finished the workout, putting the stallion back in his stall. She passed Bohdi grooming Gambit, the horse he seemed to get attached to. Georgie tried to not get too attached to any of the horses here, since she didn't own any of them and Mr. Wilson could send a horse off go auction whenever he pleased.
She settled the horse in his stall and made her way to the bathroom in the barn to change her clothes for school. She changed into a different t-shirt and a nicer pair of jeans. She gathered up her clothes and left the barn, calling goodbyes to a few of the grooms. It was 7 A.M. by now, so she would have plenty of time to get to school.
Georgie got into her car and drove off towards the direction of her school.

Edited at May 16, 2024 06:34 PM by _Moonshadow_

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us