Exist
o-o
I would ask for the chimmy cause, well, yeah, but I do not have den space 😞
 Ace
07:14:41 ace <3
hey, anyone wanna pvp for my quest?
 Existence
07:13:59 Exist / Kuskyn
Rogue, I've gotten a chimera, black phase, crooked tail, 3 melas and a viti 4 no xD
 Rogue Wildfires
07:12:11 Mac and Cheese
Exist
lol
 Existence
07:11:38 Exist / Kuskyn
I don't want Sv pups apparently I want defect pups..
-WP Click-
X.x
 Rogue Wildfires
07:10:36 Mac and Cheese
Hollow,
Many people suffer from anxiety and know how to deal with it. I do.
 Silent Lucidity
07:10:31 Silent, Lucid
Tarnished Desires wakes up from a nap to see Botched Murder? staring at them.

Affinity: --- Strong Like
Mood: Subdued

Already tormenting the pups I see :)
 Silent Lucidity
07:08:53 Silent, Lucid
Hey chat
 Rogue Wildfires
07:08:42 Mac and Cheese
Inej chases Nina

Stats: Battle +1
Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Fierce
 Hollow_Howls
06:47:52 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Icemoons
That's a really weird and kinda concerning way to start a conversation. Maybe next time leave that "I'm an expert on anxiety" out of your message?
 icemoons
06:31:45 slushy,ice,moon,
hi guys, Prudy Im an expert on anxiety, take some deep breaths, what time are you going to get the boot off?
 purdy
06:27:04 
I'm scared
 Pigeon
06:25:49 Bird
Hey chat how are y'all
 binders united
06:24:04 binders | school
Ok, gotta go to school! Bye!
 Urux
06:24:00 Urox
Sounds about right lol. I plan to bread my DH and SV boosts together but I doubt I'll get either boost often
 purdy
06:23:58 
I'm getting off my boot today and they might have to rebreak my foot:p
 binders united
06:21:38 binders | school
I bred TWO ExW and ExH and Obedient wolves and they failed to produce me a ExW OR ExH
 binders united
06:19:00 binders | school
It gives you motivation to go and do the quests. before, I just explored and hope I finished a quest
 Urux
06:17:43 Urox
I put myself up in the leaves game so you can see :)

Yeah, I like the update too! So many tokens for the halloween boost in wolf part haha
 binders united
06:16:58 binders | school
they changed quests? I like the new version

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -3
Ocelot : 0
Black Bear : -1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Wolf Pride x Nirvana_SkyMay 10, 2024 03:33 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
This is a role-playing for me and Nirvana_Sky. Please do not post unless you are me or them. But feel free to follow along!
Wolf Pride x Nirvana_SkyMay 10, 2024 03:33 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Character
Name: Jackson John Spears
Nickname(s): Jack, JJ, Spears
Role: Member if the main six
Occupation: Before all of this, he was in the army (military) for the King, and when he eas not deployed, he was a craftsmen/woodworker
*Ability/Power: Fire Control: Jackson can fully control fire, he can twist and turn it, create it using the palm of his hand, and can create volcano like structures towards enemies or even friends. Whenever he uses this power, a orange aura comes around him, and his eyes turn a sharp blue. When in this state, he is weak to water, and is strong against ice and earth elements.
Telepathy: Can only be used when within 10 feet of an individual, or when touching them. He can read your mind, and, if powerful enough (through strong emotions, fears, intense anger etc) can even tell your mind what to do, or what to say. He can only rarely use this power, as it drains him of his energy. Can communicate with other telepathic individuals, without using much energy. He only has to use alittle when speaking with non telepathic peoe through the mind.
Apperance:
Jackson stands at 6'1, and weighs 198 pounds. He is very muscular, not like a body builder, but pretty muscular. His muscles show when he wears thighter clothing, but are easily visible when wearing his combat uniform. He has brownish-blond hair, although it typically looks more dark brown. He is always cleanly shaven, as he learned from his father. His hair is normally in a buzz cut, with slightly longer hair on top. Which is the typical military haircut. He has lighting blue eyes, although most the time they are a dark blue.
He is usually seen in darker clothing, colors like dark grey, grey and black. But he somtimes chooses to wear red type shirts, ranging from dark to light red.
As Jackson is a woodworker, which he picked up at 15, his hands are normally callused and scarred. His hands are rough, and normally covered in wood shavings, as it is what he has aleays been around.
Personality:
His personality is usually on the easy going/laid back type, but when commanding his unit, it is usually more serious and stern. He is a natural leader, and is willing to take a position of command if needed. He is stubborn, and will usually go out of his way to get what he, or what a close friend wants. As well as his stubbornness, he is also very outspoken, as he is willing to speak out for the good of all people.
One trait of his that can be taken both ways is his loyalty. He is loyal to his family and friends. This can be taken both ways, as either a strength or weakness, as he is willing to die for his close friends abd family. He is also portective and can be overprotective at times.
One thing that no one takes for granted is Jackson's bravery and courage. He is usually the first person to volunteer for any task, and us always willing to put his life on the line.
*Hobbies: Woodworking, Collecting, Sports (American Football), Hunting and Fishing
Strengths: Leadership, Stature, Survival Skills, Bravery and Courage, Intelligence (Clever), Strength and his other abilities (Powers)
Weaknesses: His loyalty and stature can sometimes be a weakness, stubbornness, easily manipulated, and his comedy (Its really really bad)
Kin: He had a brother named Robert, and a sister named Veronica, Open!
Affiliations: Open
Crush: Open
S.O: Open!
Offpsring: None
*Backstory: TBD, If I want to add it
Other: Has a sword named Briffindears, holds special powers that Jackson does know about.
Although normally clean shaven, througjout the RP he'll have a small goatee, and his hair will be longer than usual.

Edited at May 11, 2024 07:47 AM by Wolf Pride
Wolf Pride x Nirvana_SkyMay 11, 2024 12:19 PM

Nirvana_Sky

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Revna Elizabeth Vondrake

Nickname(s):

Rev, Raven, blondie

Female

King's spy or whatever

*Ability/Power:

Manipulation: The unique power to create a scenario in your brain. She has to be close to you or touching you to make you hallucinate or dream. She can make you see your best dreams or total nightmares. She can make you feel emotions while entering your mind to vision this. Imagine her like painting picture in your brain. This is what useful for job as a spy.

Telekinesis: You know. She can move things with her mind. Cool or whatever. She may throw something at the back of your head.

Aura Reader: Kinda useful, but it's cool. She can see colors around people or auras that tell her about them. There best and worst character traits and she can pick out evil intentions. Pretty cool. She has a little grimoire/book to keep her colors in track cause there are so many colors are person can give out.

Appearance:

Revna is a medium height girl who stands at the height of 5'5 with a great physique of natural curves. She has a weight of 130 pounds. She looks smaller than she actually is. Revna has a more angelic face with a pointy chin and strong jawline. Her skin is sunkissed and filled with freckles. Revna has light platinum blonde hair with a black balayage underneath that is natural that compliments her skin tone. She used to be a natural black haired but her genetics of blonde hair has slowly been altering appearance throughout her teens and twenties. Revna's hair is long that reaches to her waist with a natural wave pattern to them. Her hair is usually worn like a half up half down hairstyles that varies with braids or twists. Her eyes are a light blue color that sometimes they look like a gray hue in certain dark lights. Revna has light pink lips that are thin, but plump with flashing white teeth.

She wears a dress that is light blue with a corset. She has long flowy sleeves that hang by her waist.. Though she wears a black cloak over it with her usually a hood over her head. Her hair has flower crown or a some beauitful silver hcrown that is quite pricy. Her necklacy is two snakes that look like they are looking at each other. Yes she has weapons, but too lazy to type out what.

Personality:

Spitfire // Lethal // Flirtacious // Mischevious // Humble // Social Butterfly // Boyish // Blunt // Adventurous // Indepedent // Fierce // Loyal // Maniupulative // Cunningly witty // Short-tempered // Impatient // Stubborn // Comedian // Not serious in serious situations // Badass // Very much a smartass // Resilient // Selfless // Motivated // Compassionate // Confident // Bold // Sarcastic // Creative // Impulsive // Irritable // Intuitive // Deeply empathetic // Never afraid // Ride or die chick // Energetic // Go low and she goes lower // Stands on business // Plays dirty if needed // Destructive // Vengeful // Easy too impress // Merciless // Trustworthy // Quirky // Adaptable // Never starts the fight, ends it // Judgemental // Insane work ethic // Unforgiving // Holds grudges til death //

A viper in a beautiful flowerbed

Revna has always been a woman to strike a conversation. She has been known for her social buttefly always at first. But a character when you meet her. A fun little sassy sidekick to have at your side with a little deeper personality. With strangers seen as a mysterious beautiful girl that keeps to herself. A hint of danger and adventure that will catch others in a fright at first, but secretly want more. Revna is more a complicated person as she has many moods that can be predictable or unpredictable. Though she has great qualities with her flirty nature and teasing behavior to others that they can dicepher on their own. She does have the tendacy to show her quirky and comedic side that is a rare situation to be in. A lady that is very well spoken and knows where to hit blows that destroy egos in seconds.

Though she is a sly and smart, maybe too smart for her own good. She undiscovers secrets that she does not go looking for. Her intuition to know to engage in situations or stay away has always been a natural talent of hers. Though it has come at a cost that her talent of intuition that she has been able to cover her true emotions/intentions. People don't like women to engage in nasty fights or be smart or be a leader. She has to play a dumb blonde or blonde that it is looking for fun and lustful. She has empathy and selfless nature that she masks with neutral and hostile attitude to cover her empathy. She believes that vulnerability and showing her true weakness of helpings others will be here down fall. And love.. She has the motive to runaway from love that is not a family love. As this love that would see her darkest parts and welcome it with no fears. But that scares her as it would be her weakness. Another love.. Don't get her wrong she has had many flings, but flings that have ended due to her insecurities.

A true warrior spirit that she doesn't go down kindly. A woman that will drag you down with her. She has been lethal with words and finding deepest fears and secrets that mainly no one wants others to find. A dark sadistic woman she can be with a switch. She always reaps what is due and has no remorse for others that has wronged her. She does enjoy her paybacks with smile on her face. She can be very manipulative and seductive to any target that seems to crave her attention. Pretty with dark intentions with another's life.

*Hobbies:

Cute not writing them out.

Strengths:

Manipulation/Flirting: That's her game. To be spy you gotta be flirty and dumb. You get it your enmies head. Too easy

Well spoken: HAve fun getting in an argument with her.

Archery: Oh dang. Call her Cupid

Swordship: Two blades like Leonardo from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Weaknesses:

Short temper: Hot head alert/ sass a frass

Oversharing/Comedian: Not always the best timing

Overuse of her manipulation power: Well she just tired and weakens her body if she uses it a lot over and over

Swim: She ain't going where she can't touch. Nope.

Kin:

Eh probably dead

Affiliations:

Open

Crush:

Not currently

S.O:

No. She got some exes or ex flings though.

Offpsring:

Yuck crotch goblins.

*Backstory:

may add

Edited at May 11, 2024 12:26 PM by Nirvana_Sky
Wolf Pride x Nirvana_SkyMay 18, 2024 01:45 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
"Mail for enlisted 3078!" Yelled the mailman as he pushed open the door of Jackson's barracks, immediately startling Jackson from his wood carving. The mailman, who had a black curled mustache, like in all those early 1920s movies, black slicked back hair, and sharp green eyes, came over and put the letter on his workstation. Jackson nodded to the man as he left, slamming the door behind him. Jackson set down his tools and his wood block, half shaped into the image of a human, particularly of his friend Jason. He picked up the letter and his hands, unclasped the red wax from the paper. He didn't know if he was seeing things right, but was that the King's seal? He unfolded the letter, revealing a note:
The King has summoned you to his royal court for the Balliester Ball, which is a very special occasion. The ball is set to start at a quarter to eight for tonight. You will be expected to be there, for the King has some very special plans for you. You shall embark on a quest based on the King's orders. We expect to see you there.
Yours Truly,
The King's Royal Court
As he finished reading the letter, his barracks door was swung open again, bit this time not be a mailcarrier but his best friend Jason. His skin was a chocolate sort of brown, with short black cropped hair, dark mocha brown eyes, and a jawline most women would die for. Today in particular he was wearing his army suited button-down, green stitched trousers, and brown moccasins. He stared at him intently, his eyes browsing from the letter to Jackson's face. "What is that?" He asked, sticking out a long lanky arm to point towards the letter. Jackson smiled and handed him the letter, "The King has invited yours truly to the Balliester Ball, whatever that is." He said cheekily, quickly adding in that last part. To be honest, he had no clue why he of all people were summoned. An idea sparked into his head, but Jackson didn't think anyone other than Jason knew his secret. Jason finished reading the letter, "Lucky you." He replied, pulling up a chair from a nearby table, "You get to miss the Captain's meeting tonight." Jackson smiled in response, adding, "You know how much I don't want to miss that." Jackson peeked out the nearest window, and saw that the sun was beginning to set. To get there by a quarter to eight he knew he would have to leave immediately. "Well I should be getting ready." He told Jason. "They should have sent the letter sooner, they are putting me on the clcok." He finished, walking over to his bunk and looking for any decent clothes. Luckily he had brought a decent looking suit on this trip. He pulled out a darker purple velveteen suit, fitted with a white stitched shirt, and came with light tan pants. It wasn't his best fit, but it would have to do. He quickly put everything on, and put on his sword sheath. He picked up his sword, Briffindears, and placed the gold and ruby blade carefully into it.
Jackson then quickly made his way to the stables, where he found his trusty steed Reckless, all saddled up courtesy of his friend Jason. "Thanks buddy!" He called out. Jason nodded as Jackson mounted his horse. The sun was almost set by this point as he rode out of the stables and towards the King's castle. Which was located only two miles away. As Jackson's unit had recently been moved back to serve protection after the recent incident, which may or may not been Jackson's fault.
About an hour later Jackson eased Reckless into a steady trot, as they approached the hill leading up to the King's grand castle. It's walls stretched to the end of the hill, the steeples looked like they touched the sun. The red banners lined with gold and beard the King's Eagle draped from the castles walls, and mixed with the setting sun made an amazing scene. Other people approached on horseback, ready to see the King. All were more well dressed then him, wearing expensive suits and shoes that probably cost more than every possession in his mother's house.
As Jackson neared the Gate, the guards approached him. But apon further inspection, allowed Jackson through without a single word. "Welcome Jackson Spears, Son of John. The King welcomes you to the ball." Jackson barely nodded in shock. How did they know who he was? Did everyone know what happened?
The castles grand doors opened to the most magnificent thing Jackson had ever seen. Now this is what it was like to live in riches. Hundreds of people danced to a symphony of violins, trumpets, piano, and other instruments Jackson had never heard before. The King's throne stood on a balcony above the floor, which the King sat. Jackson had never been to a ball before, and therefore had no clue what to do. But he didn't have to wait long before a Royal Servant came up to him saying, "Welcome Jackson Spears. The King has been expecting you."

Edited at May 20, 2024 06:59 PM by Wolf Pride

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us