12:22:50 marsh | they/it
i take my statement back, im pointing directly at you again
feel called out >:(
 Gallifrey Falls
12:21:13 Allons-y / Myth
I have 8 accounts lol
 The Nest
12:21:01 WolfBreedingCenter
guys i got a new vape and it has 3 classic arcade games.

i got games on my vape now. XD
 starmutt
12:20:10 marsh | they/it
ok not you but i've seen that one person who has an account for every breed LOL
 Gallifrey Falls
12:17:44 Allons-y / Myth
Ok I feel called out now XD I don't have 9 accounts
 Caeruleum
12:17:41 Cae, Blue
-WP Click-
somu my greatest weakness sobs
 Salom_
12:16:47 Sal, Salmon
I'm so close to 100 paws!
 Gallifrey Falls
12:16:43 Allons-y / Myth
Huh?
 starmutt
12:16:40 marsh | they/it
i forgot HEE folks just whimisically casually have like 9 accounts
 Gallifrey Falls
12:16:08 Allons-y / Myth
Side account
 starmutt
12:15:59 marsh | they/it
why is your side account not the 2 one
 starmutt
12:15:41 marsh | they/it
oh side account
 starmutt
12:15:34 marsh | they/it
SA?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : -3
Snapping Turtle : -3
Red Fox : +5
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   6 

Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexySeptember 7, 2023 10:20 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is a private roleplay betwen two players, Ámor and Voxtexy. You may not post unless you are one of them. However, you are free to read along if you'd like.

If you wish to comment on anything, feel free to shoot Vox a message. He will gladly read what you have to say and share your comment with Ámor, granted you aren't trying to shit talk the roleplay of course. He won't stand for slander and he appreciates kind words/compliments. :)

Edited at September 7, 2023 10:26 PM by Voxtexy
Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexySeptember 7, 2023 10:22 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name: Remiel Whiskey Karsten

Birthday:
April 24th
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Sexuality: Bisexual (heavy male lean)
Relationship status: Single, hesitant to mingle (recovering from losing his last partner)

Species: Lycan hybrid (Y'know, those big bad werewolves, but they're on their back feet. Big, scary dudes BUT he's also got some vampire lineage, so he's a mutt).

Appearance: Remiel's reference sheet + his TH page. I'm a bit lazy and don't want to type out 3-4 paragraphs for his apeparance. So, I'm linking his ref & TH page so you can browse his gallery. Below I'll transfer his little design notes, which are listed on his TH page, because why not.

Brief design notes:
- Remiel tends to wear dark colors, usually his tattered and torn cloak is part of the outfit. No, he doesn't skip out on shirts all the time- sometimes he does. Expect nothing but muted greys/browns, anything that fits an "eerie forest" vibe.

- His hair is long in length, usually tied up in some sort of messy bun- or tied up in a lazy/messy way. He doesn't make his hair all nice and fancy looking, as he's not a fancy man.

- Scars galore. Remiel sports a lot of scars. Most of them are from getting into fights with a werewolf or vamprie, with some smaller scars being from bounties fighting back. While he hates how the scars look, because of his own warped vision of himself, he doesn't want to hide them. There's no use in trying to hide something he can't control.

- The smallest amount of facial hair kisses his jawline, giving him a more ragged/"skrunkly" like appearance. Most of the time he's clean shaven, but sometimes he'll go a few days without shaving, therefore he gets the smallest amount of hair framing his jaw and making him look all the more like an intimidating recluse.

- Remiel has long, black-painted nails that can retract. When he's out in public, hunting, or up to some devious things, his nails will be out/visible. Otherwise, in private (usually when he's with another person) he retracts his nails to prevent harm.

- He's literally 2 inches shy from being 7 feet tall. Mans is one tall motherfucker at 6'10". He doesn't slouch either, A+ posture because mans ain't a bitch. Remi genuinely can't stand slouching anyways. No slouch = he looks taller, which means his intimidation is peak.

Personality: To strangers, Remiel is a man who is emotionless and cunning. His expression nearly always deadpan. The only exceptions being when his lips are slightly downturned and when his dark eyes are glazed over with emotions such as; anger, bloodlust, sadness, and curiosity. However, the customers who come to him avoid looking into his eyes, thanks to his domineering presence, therefore they assume he's got this serious face at all times, that he's emotionless and can't feel anything. That couldn't be far from the truth though.

Remiel is a classic toughie with a soft core. He doesn't intend to always look serious, unapproachable, or intimidating. He can't help that his face naturally seems to go against his true inner emotions. This lycan craves physical affection and praise. Something about being held and told that he's doing good in life, that he's good, is comforting. It's reassuring. Buuut of course this stubborn hardass won't ask for either of those things, nor will he admit he wants them. Remiel is too scared and nervous to voice that. That and he literally took a vow of silence, so he doesn't like to gamble and assume everyone he meets knows ASL. So, why try to sign that he wants those? He'd much rather live without telling anyone, even if it eats him up inside. Yes, we love a man who shelters his true feelings, wants, needs, and emotions due to some sort of emotional blockade. We love men who avoid their emotions because they think that they make them weak!! In simple terms, he really doesn't think he deserves to get anything he wants- because he's quite literally some sort of monster, being the hybrid of two creatures that do nothing but instill fear in humans and anything that isn't them. Yes, he sees himself as a monster. That's kinda what happens when you get told that as soon as you're born, and every time you work.

Brief history:
Remiel was born to a lycan father and a vampire mother. His father knew of his existence, but refused to have any part of responsibility for his son, therefore leaving him with his mother. Thankfully, the woman took him in, but she wasn't kind. Remi never went a day without her looking at him with distaste, her words laced with venom as she cursed at him, "Monster." It didn't help that the young vampire was still in a coven, which only earned him more and more rude comments. Despite them treating him as if he was nothing, the coven used Remiel to do their bidding. Once they realized what kind of work he was capable of, they turned him into their pawn. Remiel was tasked to hunt and kill other vampires, primarily traitors and rogues- and eventually, they tasked him to go after werewolves. He didn't question it, not until he met a young woman- a werewolf- who managed to grab hold of his heart. She was the first person to avoid his wrath.

Remiel had fallen in love. Whenever he found time between tasks, he met with the young werewolf in private. They spent hours upon hours together, and after knowing each other for two years, she fell pregnant with his child. Things would've been fine, if her own pack members hadn't caught on. Ironically, the alpha of her pack just so happened to be Remiel's father. Despite being abandoned, the man was able to recognize him, and instead of letting it go- instead of giving the woman a chance to leave and live her life with her soon to be baby and with Remiel, he had her killed. Worst of all, Remiel was forced to watch, bound with silver chains by his own coven, his mother ridiculing him and telling him that a monster like him shouldn't give life to anything, ever. That his only purpose was to take life and obey her orders. From then on, Remiel vowed to never talk again.

A year later, he escaped after driving a dagger through his mother's chest. The coven let him go. There was irony there. The coven didn't necessarily like the woman, therefore they spared the lycan hybrid's life, telling him to go. They let him escape, and from then on he continued a job similar to what he did in the coven. Remiel serves no one, working the life of a bounty hunter who wasn't advertised. He is a man people have to thoroughly search for, and if anyone goes to those lengths, then they get his services. While the bounty hunter life is lonely, it's what he wants. Unable to trust most people, scared to fall in love again, Remiel casts himself aside, hiding away in a homey cabin tucked deep in the woods.

Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexySeptember 7, 2023 10:25 PM

Ámor

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Lucas "Lucky" Donovan

Appearance: Lucas is a tall and athletic man in his mid-30s with a chiseled jawline, piercing blue eyes, and short-cropped brown hair. He typically dresses in stylish streetwear to blend in with the criminal elements he associates with.

Background: Lucas Donovan was born into a family with a long history of law enforcement. Following in his father's footsteps, he became a dedicated police officer known for his excellent detective skills and bravery. However, during an undercover operation a few years ago, Lucas found himself compromised, and the criminals he was trying to infiltrate discovered his true identity. Facing grave danger, Lucas made a risky decision to pretend to betray the police force and join the crime syndicate instead. This move allowed him to survive and gain their trust, but it came at the cost of cutting ties with everyone he knew, including his colleagues.

Personality: Lucas is an intelligent, resourceful, and charismatic individual. He has a quick wit and can adapt to challenging situations with ease. Despite the facade he has to maintain, deep down, he struggles with the emotional burden of deceiving his colleagues and isolating himself from his loved ones.

Alias: Within the crime syndicate, Lucas goes by the alias "Lucky." This moniker was given to him by the syndicate's leader, who was impressed with his knack for getting out of tight spots and surviving dangerous encounters.

Best Friend and Confidant: Lucas's best friend and confidant is Detective Alex Turner. They have been close since their early days in the police academy and have supported each other through thick and thin. When Lucas seemingly went rogue, Alex refused to believe he had genuinely turned against their team and the law. He suspected that Lucas had an ulterior motive and, out of sheer trust and loyalty, started digging into the matter discreetly.

Dual Life: Lucas now lives a dual life, performing undercover work for the crime syndicate while secretly gathering intelligence on their illegal activities to expose and dismantle the organization from within. This dangerous balancing act requires him to make morally ambiguous choices and constantly be on guard not to blow his cover.

Internal Struggle: Lucas struggles with the ethical dilemma of appearing to do criminal acts while trying to uphold justice. He is haunted by the fear that his colleagues will never forgive him if they discover the truth about his undercover role. The emotional toll of living a double life affects his mental well-being, but he knows that stopping the crime syndicate is essential for the safety of the city and his fellow officers.

Plot Twist: As Lucas digs deeper into the syndicate, he uncovers a web of corruption that reaches high-ranking officials within the police department. This discovery adds a layer of complexity to his mission, forcing him to be even more cautious about who he can trust.

Goal: Lucas's primary goal is to gather enough evidence to bring down the crime syndicate, expose the corrupt officials, and clear his name. He is willing to risk everything, including his life and relationships, to achieve this end.

Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexySeptember 7, 2023 10:33 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Woo! It's been ages since I've done a 1x1, eheh. Would you like to kick this off? If not, I'm sure I can whip something up tonight. :>
Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexySeptember 7, 2023 10:34 PM

Ámor

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sure! I do around 8-9 1x1 rps at once XD
Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexySeptember 7, 2023 10:51 PM

Ámor

Lightbringer

Give Award

An year ago, Lucas agreed to work undercover within the biggest Crime Organization in New York City. The Crime Organization was well know for the biggest bank robbies over the past four years. Lucas, who was known as Lucky, had to get to the bottom and see if anyone was corrupt in the police station

Lucas had been undercover for a year now, he had changed within the year. None of his coworkers knew about his undercover work and thought he'd gone rouge, only his boss knew the truth. But he couldn't risk his identity being risked.

Lucas ran his hand down his face as he stared at everyone in the meeting. He had become well liked within the Crime Organization, but if they found out the truth, things wouldnt go over well.

Lucas watched the clock waiting for the meeting to be over. He played with his hands under the table. Once he heard the "You're dismissed." from the Leader, he got up and made his way towards the door. Once he finally left the building, he started to head towards his house. He had two houses, one in was in his real name, but the other house was resgistered to his undercover name. He also had a new phone that was in his new name rather than his real name.

After getting into his car, he put the key in the ignition and began driving to his house, which was near the headquarters of the Crime Organization. He pulled into his rather long driveway. He was on call 24/7 so if he was asleep and the Crime Organiztion called him, he had to work.

He stepped outside his car and closed the door and slammed it. He walked over to the front door, unlocking the door with his key and stepping inside.

Edited at September 7, 2023 10:56 PM by Ámor
Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexySeptember 7, 2023 11:50 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Tonight was supposed to be an easy night. Remiel had been approached by a curious client, someone who had supposedly spent six months trying to find someone they could hire to kill a man within a major crime organization. The target was a man who didn't mean too much. He held no high rank. However, he was well aware of the many crimes the organization committed, and unfortunately for him, an ex wanted payback in the form of... well, his life ending. Remiel was enjoying a glass of whiskey when he was approached. The worried look on the woman's face easily gave away her intent. She was there to hire him, and he had no problem turning to her and simply holding his hand put with a nod. The lycan never spoke. He didn't need to. The woman understood, handing the man a wad of money before thanking him.

An hour and a half later, Remiel had the man pinned to the wall with an axe in his shoulder. He was crying, sputtering, begging for the lycan to go away. He tried to bribe him. Nothing worked though. Remiel approached the man, looking down on him as he grabbed the handle of his axe and yanked it out of the man's shoulder, earning a blood curdling scream from the criminal. His tired brown eyes flickered to the bloodied axe and towards the man who was now holding his shoulder in an attempt to stop the blood from pooling out. Swallowing thickly, Remiel took a step back, twirling the axe once before moving it back and swinging. Then, he pulled back- and swung again, and again, and again. Remiel could care less about the blood that splattered across his clothed body. The criminal was dead and now he could leave.

That plan didn't work out so well. Turns out, the worthless criminal had some worth within the company. As Remiel went to leave, he was jumped. Four men against one, the odds weren't in his favor. Could he have fought them off? Perhaps he could have, if more men didn't break into the room with guns pointed at him. There was only so much he could do, so, begrudgingly the lycan set his weapon down and lowered his hood before placing his hands on the small of his back, his lips slightly curled up in an irritated snarl as one of the men spoke, "Who the hell are you? Who hired you?" Then, another man spoke, his voice shaky, "Did... did he really hack the man to death with an axe?" Another voice, laced with venom and anger, "Fucking sick bastard!" The rest of the comments were one in the same. The men ranged from insults, to disbelief, to anger. They couldnt wrap their heads around what happened, nor why this man wouldn't talk to them. Remiel could do nothing as they came behind him and bound his hands together. He did nothing to fight back as they kicked his legs out from under him, forcing him to land on his knees, hard.

"You'll talk once our boss has his way with you, or maybe he'll kill you before you have a chance to explain anything."

Edited at September 8, 2023 12:35 AM by Voxtexy
Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexySeptember 8, 2023 09:32 AM

Ámor

Lightbringer

Give Award

Lucas was sound asleep when his phone started ringing like crazy. He groaned as he opened his eyes. "It's one am. Whose calling me at this hour?" he asked himself. He reached for his phone that laid face down on the bedside table. Once he grabbed it turned on the screen and pressed accept once he saw it was his boss. "Lucky here." he said in his way of greeting them."Lucky, get down here to headquarters. We're having another meeting." his boss spoke, his boss did not mention the fact that the organization had captured someone. "Now, Lucky. I don't care that I woke you up." he added in a harsh tone.

Lucky sighed a long sigh. "Alright, give me five minutes and I'll be down there." He said witha tired yawn. He ended the call before laying flat on his bed for a few seconds before forcing himself to stand up. This was supposed to be the night Lucas relaced after their big meeting. But nope, he had to go in for another meeting. As Lucas began to think, he started to get worried. "Did they find out I'm a cop? How? Nobody should know. My badge are at my old place. And they don't know my name is Lucas." He whispered under his breath. Once he left his bedroom, he headed straight for the kitchen and grabbed a snack. He then hurried to his car and began the ten minute drive to headquarters.

Once Lucas pulled up to the headquarters building, he glanced at four of the men holding a man back while the leader walked out the door. "Good, you made it Lucky." The leader said as Lucky climbed out of his car. And that was all the leader said as Lucas took in the scene, what he was seeing. "What's going on here?" Lucas asked, he glanced at Remiel before looking at the four men then back at the leader.

Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexySeptember 8, 2023 09:57 AM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Remiel inwardly sighed, his deep brown gaze watching as the men shuffled around the room, finding a place to sit as they kept their eyes trained on him. Obviously he had upset them, and he couldn't blame them- not entirely. After all, he did have the dead man's blood splattered on his clothes and face. They had every right to be uneasy, to look at him as if he was a barbarian. In some way, he kind of was like one. His tactics made him stray from guns and modern ways to kill- something about an axe was... primal, unsettling. Shifting his weight, the lycan let out a deep hum. This wasn't a very comfortable position. Though, he doubted that they'd let him move to be comfortable.

The bounty hunter watched as the supposed leader walked out of the door to greet someone, a man who was known as Lucky. Curiously raising one of his eyebrows, slightly, Remiel watched as the man questioned what was happening. Then, that gaze dropped onto him and for the first time in ages, Remiel felt damn near naked. Whatever the woman paid him to do this wasn't enough. Not only did she leave out important information about the man and where he worked, she didn't mention how many damn people could intercept him and capture him.

While it wouldn't be the first time someone caught him, likely with the intent to torture or kill him, he still didn't appreciate that it was happening. Despite the situation and how he felt, there was no way he'd talk. If he did that, then he'd be breaking the personal vow that he took after he watched her die all those years ago. The man couldn't even try to use sign language, seeing as his hands were bound- and rightfully so. The only option was for him to sit here on his knees quietly, watching and trying to figure out how the hell he was going to get out of this fucking shit show.
Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexySeptember 8, 2023 10:07 AM

Ámor

Lightbringer

Give Award

Lucas followed the leader inside. He eyes met Remiel and then he glared at the Leader. "What's going on here? You woke me up for this?" he asked. He was the only one who dared to talk back to the leader. And the leader surprising did nothing about it, now if it were other people in the organization, they'd be punished, but Lucky was different

"Sit down Lucky." The leader spoke. He ignored the fact that Lucky spoke back to him, as it happens on a daily basis. But if only he knew the truth about Lucky, he wouldnt be so kind to him. That's why Lucky couldnt let his identity out. "This man was caught killing one of our own. I've called all of you guys here, for your opinions on what we should do with him." He said expecting suggestions.

Lucas looked at Remiel. He was gonna wait to suggest what he was thinking until everyone had a chance to suggest. Though the leader may be upset with his suggestions soon, but Lucky will have good reason to them.

Edited at September 8, 2023 10:28 AM by Ámor

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us