Im broke after mass breeding wolves
 Listless
03:02:51 List
leaf
she looks pretty!
 Hallow's Eve
03:02:42 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

I totally understand, I am considering slowly adding talents to him, theyre just so expensive.
 Tiny Village
03:02:37 Tiny
Ello
 Listless
03:02:32 List
this is my favorite boy <3
-WP Click-
 Leafpool
03:01:56 Leaf she/her
Crypto this is her
-WP Click-
 Crypto Currency
03:01:46 Ash (he/they)
Eevee, i know, but thats about all haha
if he were a lower gen...
 Hallow's Eve
03:01:01 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

Those talents! I'm jealous lol

List

Thank you!! I'm so super excited about him!
 Apothecary
03:00:50 Medicinally Autistic
Mushroom Hole: 116564 Mushrooms

Where I have to stop till after work
 Crypto Currency
03:00:36 Ash (he/they)
leaf, sure
 Listless
03:00:11 List
Hallow

oooo he looks awesome
 Crypto Currency
03:00:02 Ash (he/they)
Eevee, he's amazing. my only good stud is this one: -WP Click-
 Leafpool
03:00:00 Leaf she/her
Does anyone wanna see my new custom wolf please??
 Hallow's Eve
02:59:44 Hallow, Eve
Ky

Thank you!
 Hallow's Eve
02:59:37 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

Do you like him? :D
 kycantina
02:59:22 ky
Hallow, ooooh pretty!!
 Crypto Currency
02:59:10 Ash (he/they)
Eevee, wowww
 Hallow's Eve
02:58:39 Hallow, Eve
Meet Wraith! G2, DH, ExH, ExW!!
-WP Click-
 Crypto Currency
02:57:59 Ash (he/they)
eevee, yes yes

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +4
Vicuna Wolf : -3
Bobcat : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Kings of Winter x Dark MoonOctober 23, 2021 06:13 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
This is a Rp between Kings of Winter and myself. Don't post if you are not Kings of Winter, please!
Kings of Winter x Dark MoonOctober 23, 2021 07:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Oh, wonderful! So let's cut to brass tax, I've never done a 1x1 RP before so...

What exactly do you want to get settled first before we begin?

Setting

Characters

A bit of basic bones world building?

Or should we just leap on in?

Kings of Winter x Dark MoonOctober 23, 2021 07:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I think the setting and characters should be shared first, the rest will just sort of settle into place during the RP.
Kings of Winter x Dark MoonOctober 23, 2021 07:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Great! So, which first boss?
Kings of Winter x Dark MoonOctober 24, 2021 09:48 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
... I guess I will take the reigns to sort out some basics I suppose.
~
Medieval setting obviously, with the RP beginning either while our characters are still upon their ship and first see land or after they land.
~
We would land somewhere temperate, a beach which sits within a valley carved from a blackstoned cliffside. Let their be lots of green hanging plants growing from the rock, and many sea birds.
~
A birch forest lay atop the the valley's opening. Revealing an autumnal forest, with multicolored leaves of red, gold, orange, and so on.
A small village by the name of Flea's Landing lay not far from our landing sight, which could offer us further information of the land in the future.
~
I imagine many different kingdoms and feudal lands scattered about, with many different regions. We've landed near the center of this vast and mostly unexplored land.
Our current location is the Kingdom of Merica.
~
A very humble and newer Kingdom who was forged after a long standing feud with a rival Kingdom to the West, promptly known as the Westerlands. Merica was made as a middle ground buffer zone, to ease tensions between the Island Nation, Stonehaven out in the Sea.
~
The climate is moderate, with it being cooler due to it being mid-autumn.
~
Back to the village we could find in the future.
Flea's Landing is a small place, having recently been established. They are built next to a river, which they have made full advantage of for fishing. Their are few stone buildings yet, nearly all being small wooden shacks with thatch roofs.
Fires are common, and bandits an even worse trouble.
~
Boom, base established.
Now I would like to establish that our characters have magic, though mostly untrained and for the most part nothing to spectacular as of yet.
Dragons were the force behind our people in the past, one of their many flaws. Without dragons they were... While they were still a powerful force, they weren't considered invincible.
The Magics of their people were meant to compliment their draconian companions.
For example, all of their people were immune to fire.
Any suggestions or altercations?
Kings of Winter x Dark MoonOctober 24, 2021 11:21 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
... Oh, let's not forget we can change things or add things.
These are just ideas to help get things off the ground. :D
Kings of Winter x Dark MoonOctober 24, 2021 04:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I like the ideas! How about the RP starts as they first step off the boat? So our charecters are going to bond with the eggs they are carrying, correct?
Also, how about Westerlands and Stonehaven are at war, with Merica being hit the hardest, so our charecters try to save Merica?

Edited at October 24, 2021 07:54 PM by Dark Moon
Kings of Winter x Dark MoonOctober 24, 2021 04:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Also, I usually post early in the morning or late at night, pretty much every day.
Kings of Winter x Dark MoonOctober 24, 2021 07:50 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I just need to get this down before I lose the inspiration.
Name: Vera Tonorios
Sexuality: straight
Dragon: Indra
Appearace: Vera is rather beautiful. She stands at 4'8, with a sunkissed tan. Her face is heartshaped, with small freckles lining her nose and cheekbones. Vera's eyes are silver with just a hint of blue, giving her a cold, untouchable aura. Vera sports brown hair, bordering on the line of dark brown, but not quite. Her hair runs down to her waist, but most of the time, Azalea braids it back in a single braid.

Vera has several scars due to her past, (being constantly near some battle or another) but most are small and rather unnoticeable. The only scar that does catch your eye is one running down the right side of Vera's face, just missing her eye. For clothing, Vera normally dresses like a boy. A simple shirt and trousers, traveling clothes. To accent this, Vera awlays wears her bow strapped to her back. Due to this, people tend not to mess with her. But, when Vera finds that beng pretty will help her with her goal, she will suffer through wearing a simple dress. So long as she can hide a weapon somewhere in the folds.

Personality: Vera knows that she is physically attractive, and will sometimes use it to her advantage. To Vera, beauty is a weapon best kept sharp, but seldom used. But, when Vera has to play coutsean, she knows how to play.

However, most of the time Vera is a good person to be around. She is quiet, and a great listener. However, Vera hates to displease anyone, and will go out of her way to make others happy. This means that Vera will rarely speak her opinion.
Of course, Vera has her breaking point. It's actually kind of cute when she gets angry. Her face gets red and blotchy, and she has a glare that makes her look like a five year old.

Due to Vera's quiet nature, she notices a lot. She can see the small things that many people would overlook.

Dislikes: sudden loud noises, large crowds, leading

Strengths: Agile, kind, quiet

Weaknesses: Brute strength, leadership, afraid to hurt others (physical or mental)

Family: Amelia Tonorios, mother, deceased; Leon Tonorios, father, deceased

History: Vera was born to a wealthy family, her father being an officer in the royal army. Vera's mother died in childbirth when Vera was five, her baby brother also dying in the process. Other than her mother's death, Vera had a good childhood. She learned archery as a hobby, along with embroidery and painting. When Vera was sixteen, her father died, slayed in a battle he didn't want to be in. In anger and grief, Vera swore vengeance for her father's death. That is how Vera ended up on a boat to a distant land with a dragon egg.

Kings of Winter x Dark MoonOctober 24, 2021 07:50 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Double post

Edited at October 24, 2021 07:51 PM by Dark Moon

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us