Wolf Play : Spell x Corpse | Wolf/Dog Kingdom
Chatbox
 Crush
03:14:06 Chrissy
aww! i love rusty.
 Hallow's Eve
03:13:18 Hallow, Eve
Apothecary

Ohh that one is pretty! I am seriously reconsidering making my first custom over again. in my memorial garden, it's Krampus
 Apothecary
03:08:50 Medicinally Autistic
If you look in boos memorial den at rusty skies, I'm gonna snatched that design for the new boost
 Crypto Currency
03:08:42 Ash (he/they)
-WP Click-
sooo IB
 Continental Wolves
03:08:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
I just realized she's given me 3 axanthics
 STS
03:07:22 TS, Speckles
Hello
 Hallow's Eve
03:06:48 Hallow, Eve
I think this will be my next stud design. Though I am considering doing more of a white stud than a dark stud, since Wraith is pretty dark
-WP Click-
 Crypto Currency
03:06:39 Ash (he/they)
tin can, keep. 52AC
 Crypto Currency
03:06:20 Ash (he/they)
-WP Click-
paws?
 Continental Wolves
03:06:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Hmm keep or no?
 Crypto Currency
03:04:02 Ash (he/they)
eevee, i know. at some point i wanted buffy talents, but...
 Hallow's Eve
03:03:13 Hallow, Eve
List

Oh he's pretty too!
 Continental Wolves
03:03:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Tay
>.>
Im broke after mass breeding wolves
 Listless
03:02:51 List
leaf
she looks pretty!
 Hallow's Eve
03:02:42 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

I totally understand, I am considering slowly adding talents to him, theyre just so expensive.
 Tiny Village
03:02:37 Tiny
Ello
 Listless
03:02:32 List
this is my favorite boy <3
-WP Click-
 Leafpool
03:01:56 Leaf she/her
Crypto this is her
-WP Click-
 Crypto Currency
03:01:46 Ash (he/they)
Eevee, i know, but thats about all haha
if he were a lower gen...
 Hallow's Eve
03:01:01 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

Those talents! I'm jealous lol

List

Thank you!! I'm so super excited about him!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +4
Vicuna Wolf : -3
Bobcat : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Spell x Corpse | Wolf/Dog KingdomOctober 22, 2021 10:18 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

You know the drill! No posting unless your name is above.

Plot
A King and Queen are married, but the King knows she only loves him for his power, and he starts to fall in love with a unmated Duchess who he's forbidden to love and she's to be married to a King in a far off land that truly doesnt love her. And once the Queen finds out about his little crush, she becomes jealous and attempts to kill her.

Edited at October 23, 2021 01:02 PM by Spellbound
Spell x Corpse | Wolf/Dog KingdomOctober 23, 2021 11:24 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

The NPC's

My NPC's

Edited at October 23, 2021 01:04 PM by Spellbound
Spell x Corpse | Wolf/Dog KingdomOctober 23, 2021 11:46 AM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Territories

The Pass of Blood
A curving and oddly confusing mountain pass that only the strong can survive in. Filled with plenty an abundance of natural hunting prey that the canines can resort to, it takes the strong to actually find the pack's camp.

It is nestled deep in the mountain, a bit more on the cooler side as it does go up in elevation, but it does not take you out the otherside of the mountain. Instead, the canines who have been there for generations have built their own passage ways to different areas of their territory - hunting grounds, meeting grounds, etc. They are each carved perfectly and can fit any wolf, but some do assume that this was the god's doing, not their own pack mates from years ago.

Edited at October 23, 2021 11:57 AM by Corpses
Spell x Corpse | Wolf/Dog KingdomOctober 23, 2021 11:48 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
The Gods

These canine believes in many god and goddesses, many shrines and temples can be seen throughout the Kingdom.

Gituna
Goddess Of Magic, Enchantments, Death, Oracles
Power:
This Goddess is said to be the orginater of the Blessed Ones. She is the one who gives the blessing for a pup to obtain a Blessing from the other Gods. She is the Saint Goddess of all Oracles and Blessed Canines, after all it's because of her she has power. The Goddess, Viseda helps her with giving her Oracles - prophecies and visions. She is also the Goddess of Death - she is the one who takes the soul of tired living canines and her helper Muvhena is the one who make sure they safely travel to the Afterlife or the place they belong. She can also "commune" with said deceased souls - along with seeing how long until they die or how long they've been dead. Being a Goddess of Magic - she can cast an assortment of spells, enchantments, and curses upon others. One curse being notable is Gituna's Madness, a Curse impleneted by her to made wolves go mad or insane for doing some sort of morbid thing she views viable for punishment. Her powers are immense and strong, and they say the stronger your Blessing - the stronger your connection to Gituna.
Appearance:
This Goddess appeares as a large raven furred wolf. Her fur is long and sleek, and her eyes are pupil-less yet she can see quite well. Her sclera is the color white, and she bears what appears to be a dripping cresent moon shape upon her forehead. Any canine Blessed by her also has a similar marking upon them and it is known as - Gituna's Blessing or Crescent. Her claws are long and sickle shaped, and a dark purple aura surrounds her, some say it's her magic veil. It is also said Viseda is this Goddesses's mother.
Other:
This Goddess is prayed to when one wishes for their child to be Blessed by her, to remove a Curse or hex from a wolf, to give a wolf a swift/painless or cruel/harsh death, and also prayed to by Enchanters or Enchantresses before casting spells to not go insane or use their Blessing improperly.
Ninnir
God Of Spring , Flowers , Fauna + Spring Rains
Power:
This male is the God of Spring. So in accordance with Spring he has powers related to it - he users the start of spring. They say where ever he steps is where the greenest of grass grows, where the prettiest flowers grow, and the largest and oldest trees lay. He can bend and meld plants to whis will - along with being able to create small scale showers known as - Spring Showers or Ninnir's Waters. His sister is the Muvhena, and she is a helper of many Gods and Goddesses and one of the things she helps with Spring is the animals.
Appearance:
This male is known for his natual appearance. He bears a simple pelt composed of beautiful melodies of browns and tans strung together. His eyes are a lovely shade of forest green - and his smile is said to one of kindness and jovial nature. Wherever he steps you can see trails of beautiful flowers and plant growth behind him. He has vines and plants growing within his coat. He is also said to be a co-creater of the Hanahaki Disease with the Goddess Xyva.
Other:
This God is prayed to - to usher an early Spring, making sure all plants and flowers grow properly [especially medicinal herbs] , to have many refreshing spring showers. They are also prayed to to bring pleasent/mild weather during Summer.
Boara
God Of The Sun, Heat, Summer, and Fire
Power:
Appearance:
Other:
This male is often prayed to in times of darkness to bring light, to bring heat during cold days/night, to bring a mild summer, and to prevent heat-related death and illnesses
Vethos
God Of Health, Medicine, and Healing
Power:
Appearance:
Uarae
Goddess Of Birth, Midwivery, Life, Resurrection, and Reincarnation
Power:
Appearance:
Reheia
Goddess Of The Hunt, Success, Luck, and Generosity
Power:
Appearance:
Esdohr
God Of The Ocean, Storms, Rain, and Water
Power:
Appearance:
Muvhena
Goddess Of Animals, Helper Goddess, Spirits, and Carrier Of Souls to the Afterlife
Power:
Appearance:
Xyva
Goddess Of Weddings, Mates, and Lovers
Power:
Appearance:
Visdea
Goddess Of Winter, Cold, Moon, Planets, Visions, and Stars
Power:
Appearance:
Duvyja
Goddess of the Harvest, Autumn, Agriculture, and Leaves