Wolf Play : Werewolf x Mystic Enya
Chatbox
 Crush
03:14:06 Chrissy
aww! i love rusty.
 Hallow's Eve
03:13:18 Hallow, Eve
Apothecary

Ohh that one is pretty! I am seriously reconsidering making my first custom over again. in my memorial garden, it's Krampus
 Apothecary
03:08:50 Medicinally Autistic
If you look in boos memorial den at rusty skies, I'm gonna snatched that design for the new boost
 Crypto Currency
03:08:42 Ash (he/they)
-WP Click-
sooo IB
 Continental Wolves
03:08:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
I just realized she's given me 3 axanthics
 STS
03:07:22 TS, Speckles
Hello
 Hallow's Eve
03:06:48 Hallow, Eve
I think this will be my next stud design. Though I am considering doing more of a white stud than a dark stud, since Wraith is pretty dark
-WP Click-
 Crypto Currency
03:06:39 Ash (he/they)
tin can, keep. 52AC
 Crypto Currency
03:06:20 Ash (he/they)
-WP Click-
paws?
 Continental Wolves
03:06:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Hmm keep or no?
 Crypto Currency
03:04:02 Ash (he/they)
eevee, i know. at some point i wanted buffy talents, but...
 Hallow's Eve
03:03:13 Hallow, Eve
List

Oh he's pretty too!
 Continental Wolves
03:03:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Tay
>.>
Im broke after mass breeding wolves
 Listless
03:02:51 List
leaf
she looks pretty!
 Hallow's Eve
03:02:42 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

I totally understand, I am considering slowly adding talents to him, theyre just so expensive.
 Tiny Village
03:02:37 Tiny
Ello
 Listless
03:02:32 List
this is my favorite boy <3
-WP Click-
 Leafpool
03:01:56 Leaf she/her
Crypto this is her
-WP Click-
 Crypto Currency
03:01:46 Ash (he/they)
Eevee, i know, but thats about all haha
if he were a lower gen...
 Hallow's Eve
03:01:01 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

Those talents! I'm jealous lol

List

Thank you!! I'm so super excited about him!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +4
Vicuna Wolf : -3
Bobcat : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   10 

Werewolf x Mystic EnyaSeptember 25, 2021 07:28 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

This is a private role play between me and Mystic Enya. Please do not post unless you are one of us.

Werewolf x Mystic EnyaSeptember 25, 2021 07:32 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Here will be my character who is being worked on.

Name: Trouble Jet Lincoln
Species: Shifter
Family: She was adopted into the Lincoln family. Her brother is named Albie.
Appereance: Trouble has long black hair with ocean blue eyes. She wears jeans and long sleeve shirts with tennis shoes. Trouble always wears her hair in ponytail. Trouble has one scar on her right arm but she rarely shows it.
Personality: Trouble hardly talks to anyone unless you are someone she trust. She does not usually help unless she is ask to. Trouble perfers talking to her friends or her brother.
Animal appearance: Unknown {Being work on.}
Height: 5 foot 5
Name: Abraham Goren
Apperance: Abraham has short black with brown hair with blue eyes. He wears jeans and long sleeve shirts with boots. Abraham does have one scar on his left arm but just like Trouble. He rarely shows it.
Personality: Abraham is sweet and kind but do not try to hurt Trouble as he will become very protective of her. Abraham only trusts Trouble as she is his only friend.
Species: Shifter..?
Height: 6 foot 4.
Animal Appereance: Unknown {Also being work on.}
Hope these two are ok for now.

Edited at September 27, 2021 03:19 PM by Werewolf
Werewolf x Mystic EnyaSeptember 25, 2021 10:13 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
My characters:
Name: Thierry Vincent
Nickname: "T"
Species: Human
Family: Camry (Adopted-ish)
Powers: None
Personality: Thierry is a very indepedent guy. Hates help from others unless it of course benefits Camry. He is sometimes a talker but just because he talks to you doesn't mean he is even close to trusting you.
Appearance: Cam has an oliveish tan skin. His eyes are a light green color with specks of brown. His dark brown hair is a little bit on the longer side. He usually lets it down loose and lets it do whatever. His average clothing style is a graphic Tshirt in the gray spectrum, with jeans and black converse. He sometimes tops it off with a denim jacket with a hoodie attached to it.
Height: 6'3"
Likes: Anything active, any sort of sport. He also has a soft spot for music, like playing his guitar and rarely singing.
Dislikes: Others trying to help him. Especially anyone who tries messing with Camry. He isn't a big fan of the rain, like he avoids it at all costs.
Other: Thierry kind of looks out for himself except for the fact that he found Camry alone and afraid a few years back. He took her under his wing and cared for the both of them. Struggled a little bit with getting supplies for the two of them in the city or villages so he resorted to hunting in the forest.
Name: Camry Reed
Nickname: Cam
Species: Human
Family: Thierry (Adopted-ish)
Powers: None
Personality: Camry is a really curious girl who is always making Thierry look after her. She is super peppy and extremely adventurous. But she is also a more quiet type.
Appearance: Camry has a light tan skin with lighter brown eyes. Her wavy brown hair falls an inch past her shoulders. She has some freckles but not alot. When she is messing around or doing something more active she puts her hair into a side ponytail.
Height: 5'1"
Likes: She loves to draw, and has much time to do it. She absolutely loves to hear Thierry's music. It calms her down. She is an absolute sucker for watching sunsets, sunrise, as well as the moon and the stars.
Dislikes: Thierry being too bossy with her. Hates seafood.
Other: Camry's family left her behind when they moved to another city, they never came back to look for her so she was alone until Thierry found her.

Edited at September 28, 2021 02:37 PM by MysticEnya
Werewolf x Mystic EnyaSeptember 28, 2021 02:34 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Trouble was running around in the forest to find some food. She was trying to hunt as she was alone due to Abraham was hunting by self. Abraham was Trouble's only friend and they both ran into each other. "Sorry Trouble." Abraham said as Trouble look at him. Trouble said "Its ok Abraham. I am just glad it was you that I ran into instead of stranger." Abraham hugged her and smiled. Trouble was always calm but she refused to talk about her past due to many reasons. Abraham was her only friend that Albie was happy to have around. Trouble look at him and gave him a hug back.

Werewolf x Mystic EnyaSeptember 28, 2021 02:50 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thierry walked quietly, barely making a sound on the forest floor. He looked to his right and saw a marker on a tree from his last hunt. He walked over to that tree, taking out a knife, and marked it a little more, chipping away a little of the bark. He put the knife away and grabbed his bow off his shoulder, readying it with an arrow. He points the bow to the ground then walks further into the forest. He continues for a little while until he starts to hear the slight crushing of leaves and a rustle to his left. He pulled his bow up. Arrow at the ready, aimed in the direction of the noise. He cautiously walks a little further then peers around a tree. He relaxes and unloads his bow, swinging it back over his shoulder as he walks up behind Camry sitting next to a berry bush. He stands right behind her and crosses his arms. Camry eats some of the berries, still unaware of his presence. "So, that's why I don't find you back home when I come back from a hunt." Thierry says. Camry practically flew off the ground with a small scream. They heard the scream slightly echo throughout the forest. Turning around frantically then calming down once she sees him. She glares at him. "Don't scare me like that!" She says, grabbing a little bit of dirt and throwing it in his direction. Thierry shrugs and tilts his head to the side. "You wouldn't have been scared it you had just stayed home." He adds.

Edited at September 28, 2021 02:58 PM by MysticEnya
Werewolf x Mystic EnyaSeptember 28, 2021 02:59 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Trouble and Abraham finished hunting. They got back to Trouble's house and said "I am glad that we are going to be hanging out." Abraham nodded and said "I am too." Abraham and Trouble kept walking to Trouble's house as they stayed there to hang out. After they got to Trouble's house and they began to cook the food that they had hunted. Trouble said "We should think of what we are going to do while we are hanging out." Abraham nodded as he began to finish cooking the food. Abraham said "Hanging out and spending time in the forest is fun but we can not tell anyone that we are shifters." Trouble nodded and said "I understand that Abraham but we both don't have a family or husband/Wife. We don't have a boyfriend/girlfriend to help us." Abraham look down.

Werewolf x Mystic EnyaSeptember 28, 2021 03:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Camry pouts a little. Thierry helps her up and smiles, trying to better her mood. "Come on, lets get back home. We still have some rabbit from my last hunt." He says, the puts some berries in his pocket. "Plus, you just found us our dessert." He adds, standig up. They walk back to their "home". It's really not much of a home to others but it is to them. Thierry opens the hatch door and waits for Camry to go in. "Why don't you start reheating the rabbit." He takes the berries out of his pocket and hands them to her. "And put these somewhere safe too. I'm gonna stay out here for a little bit." He adds. Camry nods and closes the door behind her. Thierry walks over to a wall and leans against it, slightly closing his eyes.

Edited at September 28, 2021 03:06 PM by MysticEnya
Werewolf x Mystic EnyaSeptember 28, 2021 03:09 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Abraham began to shift into his creature form which was a wolf that had pure black fur with yellow eyes. After they eat, Trouble and Abraham went for a walk. Abraham was being protective of Trouble as they walk even though Trouble could shift into her creature form. Abraham look up at Trouble and she said "Its ok Abraham. We will be ok." She petted him and Trouble was smiling to be by him. Trouble knew that someday she would have a family. Abraham stayed by her as he was thinking.

Werewolf x Mystic EnyaSeptember 28, 2021 04:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thierry leaned his head back against the tree he was under. Closing his eyes, he began to imagine what his family would be like now and where they would be if his parents and sister were still alive. The mutters a little bit under his breath, cursig the fire that took his family's lives.
Werewolf x Mystic EnyaSeptember 28, 2021 04:49 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Trouble began to remember her brother and wished that he was there. Albie had gone to other state and lost contact with Trouble. Abraham howled as he was on the hunt. Trouble look at him and began to follow him to where the animal was. Abraham had spotted a rabbit and got it. Trouble said "You are always on the hunt for food." She smiled.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us