06:36:43 Amy/Anpmygdala
Well it's almost 2am for me so i should go to sleep

Goodnight chat
 Boeing
06:36:14 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
My main takeaway from WP is just plant and animal identification right now lol
 WindStrong
06:36:04 
Hey guys! I've been working on my wolves personalities! If you guys could read them in my bio and give some ideas for Bone's personality and who you think should be the next alpha!
 Feiella
06:35:07 Fei the writer
WolfPlay teaches us what animals we could recognize in real life
 Amygdala
06:33:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
Lol🤣
 Boeing
06:32:59 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
I just saw a pheasant cross the road in front of me O.o
And the only reason why I knew it was a pheasant is because of WP xD
 Hugs4Bugs
06:21:22 Ed (he/they)
Enjoy!
 Hallow's Eve
06:20:45 Hallow, Eve
Alright chat I am headed out for my date. I'll catch you guys later!
 Hallow's Eve
06:20:27 Hallow, Eve
Akari
Thank you!!
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:19:30 
Hallows- He is beautiful!!
 Hallow's Eve
06:18:56 Hallow, Eve
Ollie

It looks amazing!
 Hugs4Bugs
06:18:51 Ed (he/they)
S t u n n i n g
 Faulty Demons
06:18:25 Ollie, Gold
Okay, I fixed a few things. How does it look now?
-Click-
 Hugs4Bugs
06:18:17 Ed (he/they)
Ok I changed my mind, my saved mushrooms are for apples again xD
 Hugs4Bugs
06:17:42 Ed (he/they)
den expansions 0.0
 Hallow's Eve
06:17:36 Hallow, Eve
Akari

This is him!
-WP Click-
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:17:23 
Hallow's I havent!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : -4
Cougar : -2
Polar Bear : +3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10 

Werewolf x Mystic EnyaOctober 14, 2021 11:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thierry looks at her. "Yeahs that's true." He looks at the ground, smiling. "And I actually was wanting to have a friendship with you too." He says, looking back up at her, searching for some form of approval from her.
Sorry its so short
Werewolf x Mystic EnyaOctober 14, 2021 11:35 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Trouble smiled and said "Well I believe this makes us friends now." She was happy to be having another friend as she was lonely whenever Abraham was gone. Abraham was still asleep at the house. Trouble look at him and was waiting for him to say something.

Werewolf x Mystic EnyaOctober 15, 2021 02:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thierry smiles and looks at the ground, scratching the back of his head. "That's great!" He says, looking back up at her. "I honestly thought you would say no to becoming friends. You just seemed so independent and like you could handle yourself." He continues.
Werewolf x Mystic EnyaOctober 15, 2021 02:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thierry smiles and looks at the ground, scratching the back of his head. "That's great!" He says, looking back up at her. "I honestly thought you would say no to becoming friends. You just seemed so independent and like you could handle yourself." He continues.
Werewolf x Mystic EnyaOctober 15, 2021 02:53 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Trouble said "I am only like that because I don't want people to worry about me." She look at him and added "I could never say no to having more friends." She look at him and was relaxing. Trouble was hoping that he was happy.

Werewolf x Mystic EnyaOctober 18, 2021 03:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thierry lets out a small smile. "So how did you end up in this area of the forest?" He asks trying to strike up a conversation. He studied her features but then watched her eyes, thinking they were really beautiful.
Werewolf x Mystic EnyaOctober 18, 2021 03:58 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Trouble said "well I was traveling to find a good home when I came to this part of the forest. I did not want to stay in the village since I am a shifter and most people are scared of shifters. How did you end up in this area of the forest?" She look at him with a smile.

Werewolf x Mystic EnyaOctober 18, 2021 04:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thierry shrugs and looks at the ground. "Eh. Wasn't liked much in the village. Lost my family in an accident. I left because I didn't have anything left for me in the village. Though I did visit occasionally. One day when I did visit I found Camry, barely scavanging enough for her to survive. Her story is apparently her family threw her out while still very young because of some way she way born she was a disgrace to her family. So you know I took her out here to live with me." Thierry says, glancing back in the direction of the house. "She didn't really want to leave but no one in the village helped her. They pushed her away." He continues then slightly chuckles to himself while he messes around with a stick. "And to think my story was bad." Thierry says almost sarcastically.
Werewolf x Mystic EnyaOctober 18, 2021 04:33 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Trouble said "I am sorry that they did that to her. I have some memory memory of my family. I have been with Abraham since I was a teenager He is more like a best friend who has been helping me with everything." She did remember her family but she had more memories of Abraham helping her with learning and everything. Abraham was someone who Trouble trusted more than anyone. Trouble said "well I actually had other friend who helped me too. But she is long gone now."

Edited at October 18, 2021 06:10 PM by Werewolf
Werewolf x Mystic EnyaOctober 20, 2021 02:21 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thierry tilts his head to the side, his expression softening. "Can I know what happened to her?" He asks, then realized what he just said and quickly adds, "Only if your comfortable with it though." He says. He hopes he didn't mess it up.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us