Wolf Play : Werewolf x Mystic Enya
Chatbox
 Hugs4Bugs
06:21:22 Ed (he/they)
Enjoy!
 Hallow's Eve
06:20:45 Hallow, Eve
Alright chat I am headed out for my date. I'll catch you guys later!
 Hallow's Eve
06:20:27 Hallow, Eve
Akari
Thank you!!
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:19:30 
Hallows- He is beautiful!!
 Hallow's Eve
06:18:56 Hallow, Eve
Ollie

It looks amazing!
 Hugs4Bugs
06:18:51 Ed (he/they)
S t u n n i n g
 Faulty Demons
06:18:25 Ollie, Gold
Okay, I fixed a few things. How does it look now?
-Click-
 Hugs4Bugs
06:18:17 Ed (he/they)
Ok I changed my mind, my saved mushrooms are for apples again xD
 Hugs4Bugs
06:17:42 Ed (he/they)
den expansions 0.0
 Hallow's Eve
06:17:36 Hallow, Eve
Akari

This is him!
-WP Click-
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:17:23 
Hallow's I havent!
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:17:10 
Not worth the risk then... I want apples for customs and den expansions lol
 Hallow's Eve
06:17:05 Hallow, Eve
Akari

Did you see my Quasar? I love the pelt so much!
 Hallow's Eve
06:16:38 Hallow, Eve
I've gotten better things, Like a butchers Broom plant and a cooktown orchid but otherwise it's all been feathers or knick knacks
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:16:28 
Thank you! Yes I love that and her diamond on her forehead! She will be a breeder for sure lol
 Salom_
06:15:47 Sal, Salmon
Akari
Wow, she's gorgeous! And a Quasar!
 Boeing
06:15:16 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
The one time I gambled with Bree, she gave me an Io Moth Caterpillar :")
 Hallow's Eve
06:14:06 Hallow, Eve
No problem!
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:14:02 
OMG! Look at this female i got from the wolf party game! Not great vitals but she is a beauty!

-WP Click-
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:13:33 
Oh yuck then definitely not going too. thanks!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : -4
Cougar : -2
Polar Bear : +3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10 

Werewolf x Mystic EnyaOctober 12, 2021 06:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thierry had trouble sleeping all night. He was very sore from his injury. Right as the crack of dawn seeps though the windows he slowly sits up. He glances towards Camry's room to see if she was awake. He didn't hear anything. After a few minutes he stood up and walked outside, sitting down on a fallen log next to their house.
Werewolf x Mystic EnyaOctober 12, 2021 06:44 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Trouble was calm as she walk outside to see the sky. She sighed and said "I am not sure what I am going to do. I can't be falling in love with someone that I barely know. But part of me wants more than Just a friend." She sighed as she sat down on the ground and she began to think about everything.

Werewolf x Mystic EnyaOctober 12, 2021 07:21 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thierry looked at the sky. "I really don't want to risk it by traveling injured through the forest but I really want to see her again. Get to know her more. Possibly without Abraham around." He says as he looks back at the ground and smiles to himself. "That actually sounds wonderful."
Werewolf x Mystic EnyaOctober 12, 2021 07:32 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Trouble sighed as she was thinking about everything. She stood up and went for a walk in the forest. Abraham had fallen asleep as he was tried. He knew that Trouble could protect herself if she had to. Trouble was walking though the forest and she was humming a song as she kept walking. She look at the trees.

Werewolf x Mystic EnyaOctober 12, 2021 07:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thierry was just about to go inside the house to see if Camry was awake yet when he heard a soft, light humming, coming ffrom further in the forest. He stood up quicker than he should have and he slightly winces but ignores it as he looks out into the forest. "Trouble? Is that you?" He asks
Werewolf x Mystic EnyaOctober 12, 2021 07:47 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Trouble stop humming and said "Yes, Thierry it is me. Trouble." She was confused on how he could hear her from the distance. She was hoping to get to know him better before anything else happens between them but she was unsure if he wanted to be with her but it never hurt her to try to ask him if he wanted to be friends.

Werewolf x Mystic EnyaOctober 14, 2021 02:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thierry smiles and starts walking closer to the forests edge. He wanted to find her and see if she wanted to hang out with him today. He ducked a couple times underneath a few low hanging branches and looked straight ahead. Trying to see if he couldhear her humming again to try to find her.
Werewolf x Mystic EnyaOctober 14, 2021 02:48 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
Trouble began to hum as she walk to where he was. She saw him and said "hello there." She smiled as she was always happy to be seeing him. Trouble ask "how are you feeling?" She was feeling calm.
Werewolf x Mystic EnyaOctober 14, 2021 10:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thierry slightly jumped at her sudden presence but then quickly calmed down. "Hey." He said, studying her features, which he is just now realizing how beautiful they are in the morning sunlight. "I'm doing fine." He says, looking down at his still wrapped up side. "It still hurts like hell but I just push through the pain. I don't believe it's infected at all but I can say right now that it is sure to leave a scar." Thierry says looking back at her. Then a thought crosses his mind. "The other day when you saved me from being mauled, how did you know where I was? And how were you so close that you got there just in time?" He asks, trying to keep a conversation going, still acting calm about it. But on the inside, he was terrified he migh ruin his chances to become a closer friend to her.

Edited at October 14, 2021 10:50 PM by MysticEnya
Werewolf x Mystic EnyaOctober 14, 2021 11:03 PM

Werewolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Trouble said "Well I was hunting some boars until I heard a mountain lion. I went to check it out and that's when I saw you getting hurt. I didn't want you to get badly hurt so I decided just to help you. I mean I want to be friends with you but I was afraid that if I did not do something than that would have ruined my chances at having other friend." She look up at him as she was telling the truth. She did want to have a friendship with him but she was scared that he did not one. She said "Soon it will stop hurting."

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    5    6    7    8    9    10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us