Wolf Play : Paint The Town Red - Ámor & Voxtexy
Chatbox
 Saint
06:59:19 
time to go through my den and make a kill list, i feel like my den is cluttered lmao
 Existence
06:54:36 Exist / Kuskyn
Thank you mister big foot for your generous donation of a jasmine to the chaos that is my hoard xD
 Saint
06:53:34 
guess its a sign to do my emoji marker system now rather than later..
 Existence
06:53:03 Exist / Kuskyn
Saint oh I've done that before xD Hits hard..
 Saint
06:51:29 
oh my god i just accidently deleted my team because i thought i had a team heal...
 Existence
06:47:30 Exist / Kuskyn
Lords above I can't find the wolf I want to find xD And do you think I can remember his name? Nope xD Ahh yes my night is going fantastic
 Saint
06:44:16 
morning chat
 purdy
06:43:25 
I finished my avatar!!!
 icemoons
06:42:57 slushy,ice,moon,
Rest in peace chat...
 icemoons
06:34:59 slushy,ice,moon,
katy

I'm tired... believe me I get it...
 distant-lands
06:32:27 katy | beetle
tonight? wow my perception of time is off.

this morning*
 Winterfell
06:31:10 She/her
Too many generations :/
-WP Click-
 distant-lands
06:30:59 katy | beetle
-Click-
i forgot i drew this until tonight lol xD added some highlights and now it looks like a brand new piece
 Vulpixles
06:30:48 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-

Paws for this absolute beauty I got from Wolf Party the other day?
 icemoons
06:29:26 slushy,ice,moon,
hello my friends... I think I might be a bit too obsessed with Hazbin Hotel... I love it so much
 Arachne
06:27:01 Ara/Kat
paws? <3
-WP Click-
 Arachne
06:21:52 Ara/Kat
Katy
i know right? i love lil coincidences like that <3
 outkast
06:21:01 
thank you for informing me. ive been on a 3 year break and a lot is different. :)
 distant-lands
06:20:33 katy | beetle
Kat,
what a coincidence!
 Arachne
06:20:06 Ara/Kat
i just realised my second Envy died at the same age as the original, both at 20 :0

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : +3
Black Bear : -5
Cougar : -4
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6 

Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexyOctober 3, 2023 01:50 PM

Ámor

Lightbringer

Give Award
Whenever you feel its time, go ahead and time skip :D
Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexyOctober 3, 2023 02:21 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Listening as Lucas talked, Remiel hummed softly to himself- not quite loud enough for his guest to hear. Grabbing a small box from his counter, Remiel opened it and grabbed a small index card from inside of it. Turning to look at Lucas, he nodded. Luke. That had a nice ring to it. Setting the index card down in front of Luke, Remiel tapped it gently, to bring his attention to it and it's contents. It was the recipe. So, the cop didn't want to be a cop anymore. Remiel was partially intrigued. What would he even do afterwards? To him, all jobs were time consuming in their own ways. For Remiel, the people that would hire him somehow always had impeccable timing. Any time he wanted an off day, he'd ironically get swamped with bounties.

Remiel debated it. Talking. He was slowly trusting Lucas but part of him was scared to even open up, to reveal his voice. It wasn't anything sacred, but he still feared what would happen if he let that wall crumble, if he showed that part of himself. Taking the noteboo, Remiel wrote on it again and pointed to the aprons.

You can help me get everything mixed up? I'd suggest an apron, just in case something spills. Trust me, it'll make you smell good but it's not fun having to wash your clothes afterwards.

Pausing, Remiel raised one of his eyebrows, looking back towards Lucas. He wanted to play a game? Is that what people did nowadays to get to know each other? Odd. Shruggin, the taller man moved one of his hands, signing the word 'Sure' to him. Then, he glanced to the notebook, reaching over to write on it again.

You can call me Remi, if you want.
Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexyOctober 3, 2023 02:41 PM

Ámor

Lightbringer

Give Award

Lucas looked at Remiel and smiles. "Basically, while we do this. Ask each other a series of questions. And we can choose to answer or skip." he explained. He put on a apron. He then helped gathering all the ingredients. He was clearly happy to hang out.

He then waited for Remiel to give what to do. He wasn't sure where certian things were. So he was waiting. He glanced at Remiel. "Do you want to play the question game? If so, would you like to start or me to start?" he asked with a smile.

He got everything set up. Now he was just waiting on Remiel. He really couldn't tell what he liked about him. Lucas was nearly as tall as Remiel, standing at 6'7 but well, Remiel was still taller than him.

Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexyOctober 3, 2023 06:33 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
(Hehe, timeskip established.)

Everything hurt.

Remiel had another assignment. He didn't even have the chance to get close to his target before a loud bang made his ears ring. His body felt like it was on fire. A sharp pain making him drop his axe and drop to his knees. The unmistakable smell of copper filled the air. Remiel was all too aware of how his clothes stuck to his skin. He was bleeding. He was shot. The raging burning sensation he felt had to be the work of silver. While silver wasn't inherently a death wish, it still had an effect on him.

Remiel's head spun as he woke up. His arms and legs securely tied to a metal chair. He was shirtless now. Left in nothing but his black pants and heavy boots. He could still feel the flames of pain licking at his side. The silver bullet was still inside of his body. The hybrid wanted to laugh. Of course he was in a situation like this. Of course it had to happen after Lucas had asked him out. He just had to accept a new job. He was shot, captured, and now he was tied up to a chair in a small concrete room. There was no window, no table, nothing. It was just him tied to a chair with one camera in the corner of the room. His jaw hurt, as if someone had taken the liberty to punch him in the face... which he wouldn't doubt. His chest burned, a dull ache blossoming from it and his sides. He didn't need to look down in order to tell that he had more than just a gunshot wound. His scarred body had bruises and maybe a few cuts.

The sound of a low chuckle made Remiel turn his head, his chocolate eyes landing on a slim figure. The man in the corner walked forward, stopping when he was right in front of Remiel, "You're quite the monster, Mr. Karsten." Snapping his fingers, the man glared at his captive as the door opened. Two men hurried in, setting another chair down and handing the slim man a laptop before they scurried out. Clearly no one else was allowed to be present for whatever the fuck was happening. Still, Remiel stayed quiet. He wasn't going to break his vow over some criminal. No, he was waiting to use his voice. He should've talked last night, to Lucas. He should've. Now, there was a chance he wouldn't be able to ever get the chance to talk to him.

Setting the laptop down on the chair, the stranger pressed on the play button, watching as Remiel's body stiffened. The video was over a year old. The past was in the past, but it still hurt. His body felt heavy, as if someone had stuffed him with rocks in preperation to throw him into a lake and watch him drown. That was what was happening. The laptop was weighing him down, making it harder and harder for him to swim to the surface and breathe. The screams that plagued his dreams were suddenly very real. They were being played out loud for him to hear. The memories captured in a video. A video he didn't even know existed. Somehow, this was so much worse than reliving the memories in his dream. He was awake for this, and as much as he wanted to look away and close his eyes... he couldn't.

Slamming the laptop shut, the man pushed the chair back and got up close to Remiel, lifting the hyrbid's chin with the blade of his knife, "You thought that you could get away with killing us? You thought that we wouldn't find out that you aren't a human?" The man scoffed, removing the blade and using his hand to grab onto Remiel's face, forcing him to look into his eyes. The blade moved down, hovering over his chest, a silent threat to not try anything. Remiel listened. His brown eyes looked empty. He wasn't trying to challenge this man, he wasn't trying to do anything but sit here. How would he even get out of this anyways? He couldn't. Remiel was beginning to accept that he could very well die here.

"You rolled over so easily. Pathetic."

Letting go of the hybrid's face, the man backed up, murmuring to himself before he snapped his fingers again. Once more, two men entered. They grabbed the chair and laptop and left. Then, the man with the knife turned to walk out of the door, barking an order towards someone. The door slammed shut behind him, leaving Remiel to sit and fight the current. He couldn't let himself break, not right now. Not ever. He'd die before he let himself lose control in front of these people. They didn't deserve the satisfaction.

Edited at October 3, 2023 06:34 PM by Voxtexy
Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexyOctober 3, 2023 07:04 PM

Ámor

Lightbringer

Give Award

Lucas had found out that Remiel had been captured. He knew he had to get him out, even if it meant him exposing his secrets. He loved Remiel, and would do anything for him. To keep him safe.

He stormed to his car, ignoring his 'boss's" calls. He was going to the place that Remiel was being held. The place Chris told him exactly the place to stay away. He wasn't gonna listen of course. He had his service weapon on his hip, he then bolted inside the place, his gun raised. He looked at the room that Remiel was in. He got insanely mad seeing him tied up. "Step away from him. If you want to live." He barked out towards the people in the crime organization, including Chris. The boss. He slowly backed his way to Remiel.

He didn't care that he was showing his true identity. The only thing that mattered to him was Remiel. He began to cut Remiel loose of the ropes. "Are you ok?" he asked worried. "Did they hurt you?" he added.

Edited at October 3, 2023 07:14 PM by Ámor
Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexyOctober 3, 2023 07:24 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
It was like someone had dropped a flare into the dark water, the bright light igniting the darkness. It was enough to make Remiel tug at his restraints with an animalistic snarl. He wasn't fully present, he wasn't fully aware of anything other than the fact that he knew Lucas was here. His eyes were glazed over, a mix of grief, anger, and something unnerving. He could hear some men scramble, others cursing and yelling. Lucas had come here, not as his cover. Lucas' voice was muffled as if his head was under water. It was still enough to make Remiel's eyebrows furrow, his wrists still twisting at the binds. He couldn't break this unless he let himself shift, something he hadn't done in years. Remiel didn't exactly want to turn into some creature- despite how blissfully easy it would be to get out of this situation.

The burning sensation caused by the bullet was enough to make him realize that he couldn't do that. Biting back the urge to let out a scream of raw frustration, Remiel stopped trying to get out of the binds, pushing himself to sit upright in chair, willing himself to not flinch or wince at the pain. He had this. He could do this. His gaze lifted, finally meeting the view that laid before him. The door to the room was open, and there was Lucas back his way closer to him. Remiel wanted to speak, to tell him that this was not worth it. There were so many men here. They'd have to get really fucking lucky to make it out of there and get away without the men trying to follow.

Then, the ropes were being cut and Remiel felt dread knot up in his stomach. His face lifted, looking up to Lucas. Unspoken words on his lips as he felt panic crawling it's way out of his chest. His breathing was labored, one of the only signs that he wasn't exactly calm at this moment. Remiel glanced down to his side, a quiet huff leaving his lips as he looked back up to Lucas. Yeah, he wasn't exactly free of wounds- but things could be worse. He wanted to actually talk, to use his voice, but still- he didn't think his first words should really be responding to that kind of question.

One of the men, the one who had the luxury of being in the room earlier, snarled out, "What do you think you're going to do, huh? You can leave if you leave that creature here. He's ours to deal with. Can't you see that you're outnumbered here?"

Edited at October 3, 2023 07:28 PM by Voxtexy
Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexyOctober 3, 2023 07:32 PM

Ámor

Lightbringer

Give Award

Lucas stared at the men. "Stay back if you want to live. I've fooled you all for so long. You guys are outnumbered. Not me, the whole police force and FBI are on there way. I've been undercover in this stupid organization, working a case you guys thought you sealed, a year ago. But nope. Step back, I don't want to hurt any of you." He said. He knew there was a chance he'd get killed here and now. But, Remiel's life was more important to Lucas, than his own.

He finished untying Remiel. He then helped him up and looked at Remiel. "Run, just run. Don't look back. If I get out of here.. I'll meet you, far away. Please." Lucas begged Remiel to run. Run as far as he could. He loved Remiel, a lot. He didn't care that the man was different.

Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexyOctober 3, 2023 07:54 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
It seemed like Lucas had planned ahead. Remiel would comment on that later, when they were away from all of this. Hearing Remiel refuse to leave tore Remiel in two. On one hand, it was nice knowing that he wasn't going to leave and give up- on the other, Remiel was worried he'd get hurt because of him. So, as soon as he was free from the binds, Remiel stood up- biting back a grunt of pain as he looked down at Lucas. He shook his head. Turning to look at the men that had them surrounded, Remiel bit down on his tongue, his hand moving to the bullet wound on his side. This was going to hurt.

Remiel's gaze remained focused on the men, part of his small tactic to put them on edge even more as he dug two fingers into the wound, letting the nails on those two fingers elongate. Thank god he could willingly control that. Feeling the silver bullet, Remiel let out a relieved sigh, a small grutn leaving his lips as he slowly pulled it out. Letting it hit the floor, Remiel's nails returned to their normal, short, length and he glanced down to his hand. The two fingers were coated in his own blood, but it was fine. He could feel his body already starting the proces of healing itself. He'd be fine in a day.

Looking to Lucas, the corners of his lips turned up as he smirked. He appreciated his worry, but there was no way he was just going to run out of here. So, Remiel drew in a steady breath before he found his voice, speaking for the first time in ages, "I'm not leaving you." He couldn't help it anymore. He needed Lucas to know that he wasn't going to leave. He could care less if his voice sounded rough around the egdes, after all, it had been over a year since he uttered a single word.
Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexyOctober 3, 2023 08:21 PM

Ámor

Lightbringer

Give Award

Lucas looked at him. "Let's go." He stated. He grabbed Remiel's hand. He wanted to get as far as they could away from this place. He continued to hold his hand and he looked at him. "I love you Remi.. more than anything." He whispered. He pulled out his phone texted his real boss explaining he was done with his job. And to send him his last paycheck.

He looked at him. "Are you ok, Remi?" he asked. He hugs him. He loved Remi with all his heart. He then texted his boss again. "Meet me at my house." he stated. He then hugged Remi. He was waiting for Remi to move. He wanted to get him as far as he could get. He didnt care that he wasn't human. He loved him for him. Nothing would stop that. He was glad to finally hear his voice. Lucas was using his body as a sheild. "Please run. I love you Remi, I.. can't imagine what would happen if I lost you.." he voice cracked at the end. He looked at him. "Nobody is gonna hurt you again. I promise, I'm sorry I wasn't there to stop it..." he added in a quiet voice. He just stood there hugging him tightly.

He heard people from the crime organization yelling at him. He was being called a betrayer, a traitor. He would do anything for Remi. Anything. "I didn't tell you this.. but the reason I went undercover last year with the crine organization? It's because we knew something happened here. So they sent me to figure out what went down and arrest them." He explained.

Lucas had his hand on his gun. He was making sure to keep everyone far, away from Remi and away from himself. He took a deep breath.

Edited at October 3, 2023 10:03 PM by Ámor
Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexyOctober 4, 2023 05:21 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
While the feeling of someone's hand grabbing onto his was no longer foreign, every time Lucas grabbed his hand- even touched it- it felt like the first time. He didn't fight him, letting him take his hand as he made a quick text message. His gaze drifting between the phone, the men who were all standing still around them, and then towards Lucas himself. Remiel was studying the way his face looked. The way his hair sat on his head, the way his eyebrows creased with worry, the way his eyes carried nothing but genuine kindness and love.

He nodded, "Yeah." Pausing for a second, he shrugged lightly, "Give me a day or two, the bullet wound will be healed." Then, to his surprise, Lucas hugged him. Remiel hesitated at first, unsure of what to do with his hands. After a few milliseconds, he brought his arms up to wrap around his boyfriend. The sound of his heartbeat was a calming melody. If he could, he'd have to lay down with him later and rest his head on his chest. Especially after all that had just happened. Then, the hug ended and Lucas asked him to run, again.

"I can't leave you. I'll be fine." His tone was genuine, soft. He wasn't trying to sound rude or authoritative. There was just no way in hell he could up and leave if Lucas was at risk of getting harmed, "You don't need to apologize for anything. I know what risks my occupation has. All of this is on me." Lucas' next words made the hybrid's breath catch at the base of his throat. Was he referring to the day Remiel had to watch as his coven had his soon-to-be wife and unborn child get murdered? His jaw tightened for a moment before he spoke again, "Do you know what happened?" He knew that the crime organization knew, they had the video, but had Lucas been shown it? If so, was he some sort of pawn on a chess board in order to get this group of men taken down? No, he wouldn't use him. It had to be a pure coincidence.

"If you're staying, I'm staying too."

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us