Wolf Play : Paint The Town Red - Ámor & Voxtexy
Chatbox
 Saint
06:51:29 
oh my god i just accidently deleted my team because i thought i had a team heal...
 Existence
06:47:30 Exist / Kuskyn
Lords above I can't find the wolf I want to find xD And do you think I can remember his name? Nope xD Ahh yes my night is going fantastic
 Saint
06:44:16 
morning chat
 purdy
06:43:25 
I finished my avatar!!!
 icemoons
06:42:57 slushy,ice,moon,
Rest in peace chat...
 icemoons
06:34:59 slushy,ice,moon,
katy

I'm tired... believe me I get it...
 distant-lands
06:32:27 katy | beetle
tonight? wow my perception of time is off.

this morning*
 Winterfell
06:31:10 She/her
Too many generations :/
-WP Click-
 distant-lands
06:30:59 katy | beetle
-Click-
i forgot i drew this until tonight lol xD added some highlights and now it looks like a brand new piece
 Vulpixles
06:30:48 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-

Paws for this absolute beauty I got from Wolf Party the other day?
 icemoons
06:29:26 slushy,ice,moon,
hello my friends... I think I might be a bit too obsessed with Hazbin Hotel... I love it so much
 Arachne
06:27:01 Ara/Kat
paws? <3
-WP Click-
 Arachne
06:21:52 Ara/Kat
Katy
i know right? i love lil coincidences like that <3
 outkast
06:21:01 
thank you for informing me. ive been on a 3 year break and a lot is different. :)
 distant-lands
06:20:33 katy | beetle
Kat,
what a coincidence!
 Arachne
06:20:06 Ara/Kat
i just realised my second Envy died at the same age as the original, both at 20 :0
 distant-lands
06:19:53 katy | beetle
are* not is, oops.
 distant-lands
06:19:39 katy | beetle
the only valuable thing she gives out (in my opinion) is dyes, but that's pretty rare.
 outkast
06:18:29 
what can you even get from them?
 distant-lands
06:17:36 katy | beetle
not usually, no

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : +3
Black Bear : -5
Cougar : -4
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexySeptember 30, 2023 12:00 AM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Shifting his hips in an attempt to get into a more comfortable position on the couch, Remiel caught something out of the corner of his eye. An irritated groan left his lips as he realized that when he had cleaned his wound earlier, a couple of blood droplets had landed on the couch, soaking into the soft fabric. They were small, but it wouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what the spots were. He would just have to make sure he sat over the spot if him and Lucas were to sit on the couch beside each other. Maybe he could set a blanket down to cover it. Yeah. That was better.

Getting up, the hybrid shuffled over to the linen closet, grabbing a soft blanket and taking it over to the couch where he folded it to the width of the couch cusions, then, he tucked it into the creases of the couch. That was perfect. Just as he went to sit down again, the sound of a truck pulling up made his attention shift to his front door. Biting down on his tongue nervously, Remiel walked up to the door and opened it. Sure enough, it was Lucas.

Stepping aside and motioning for Lucas to walk inside, Remiel offered the man a small smile. He then signed towards him: I know this place isn't much, but feel free to make yourself at home.
Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexySeptember 30, 2023 12:15 AM

Ámor

Lightbringer

Give Award

I promise it will be longer once I get some sleep xD))

Lucas smiles. "It's perfect, I barley get out of the house. So it's nice to get out finally." He said. He walked inside. "You have a really nice house here." he added giving him a smile. He looked at Remiel and noticed that his wounds from earlier were cleaned. "Are you ok?" he asked.

He looked around and then back at Remiel. He hoped he was ok. He didn't like that his 'boss' or the crime organization's boss threated Remiel, now he understood why. But since he wasn't really involved with the organization. He looked at him. "How are you?" he asked. He handed him the notebook and pencil.

Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexySeptember 30, 2023 11:14 AM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
(I swear, I'll get a response up before my shift ends today!)
Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexySeptember 30, 2023 11:19 AM

Ámor

Lightbringer

Give Award
Don't worry about it! I understand work is important)

Voxtexy said:
(I swear, I'll get a response up before my shift ends today!)

Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexySeptember 30, 2023 01:04 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award

Remiel motioned his thanks towards Lucas as he closed the door. The next words that hit the air made the hybrid cock an eyebrow for a moment. Then, when he realized that Lucas had noticed the cleaned wounds, he simply nodded, his face stoic as he accepted the notebook and pen. Opening the notebook, the bounty hunter topl the pen and carefully wrote. He tried his best to write neatly, to make sure his letters didn't extend beyond the line he was writing on. Then, he turned the notebook around so that Lucas could read it: I'm alright. I've got a few scrapes, but nothing serious.

Turning the notebook back around so that he could write on it, Remiel couldn't help but wonder why Lucas cared enough to ask bring up the wounds and ask how he was. Normally, people slipped their payment to him and left- maybe grumbling as they left. The thought that someone saw him as him and not a tool for hire made him happy. He hadn't felt so humanized in ages. Flipping the notebook back around, Remiel gently tapped it, to bring attention to it faster: I can't decide what to bake. Pumpkin muffins, pumpkin bread, zucchini bread, or some classic brownies?

(Ignore the little dashes. I can't get my phone to let me put a space between the passages kfdnjs)

Edited at September 30, 2023 01:06 PM by Voxtexy
Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexySeptember 30, 2023 01:05 PM

Ámor

Lightbringer

Give Award
Its ok xD can you highlight it and change Div to Paragraph?))

Voxtexy said:
Remiel motioned his thanks towards Lucas as he closed the door. The next words that hit the air made the hybrid cock an eyebrow for a moment. Then, when he realized that Lucas had noticed the cleaned wounds, he simply nodded, his face stoic as he accepted the notebook and pen. Opening the notebook, the bounty hunter topl the pen and carefully wrote. He tried his best to write neatly, to make sure his letters didn't extend beyond the line he was writing on. Then, he turned the notebook around so that Lucas could read it: I'm alright. I've got a few scrapes, but nothing serious.
-
Turning the notebook back around so that he could write on it, Remiel couldn't help but wonder why Lucas cared enough to ask bring up the wounds and ask how he was. Normally, people slipped their payment to him and left- maybe grumbling as they left. The thought that someone saw him as him and not a tool for hire made him happy. He hadn't felt so humanized in ages. Flipping the notebook back around, Remiel gently tapped it, to bring attention to it faster: I can't decide what to bake. Pumpkin muffins, pumpkin bread, zucchini bread, or some classic brownies?
-
(Ignore the little dashes. I can't get my phone to let me put a space between the passages kfdnjs)

Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexySeptember 30, 2023 01:07 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
(I hate myself. I should've known to do that. Imma internally bash myself now lmaooo)
Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexySeptember 30, 2023 01:28 PM

Ámor

Lightbringer

Give Award

Lucas looked at him. "Hmmm maybe Pumpkin bread. I like them all, my favorite is just Pumpkin bread. I can help you if you want." He offered. He looked at him. He looked at him with a smile. He still couldn't help wonder what about Remiel he liked, he wasn't sure. Something intrigued Lucas about him.

He was honestly glad that they met. He hated how they met though, but he was glad he was able to save him from the boss.

He waited for Remiel to either write something or get up to the kitchen. He looked at him. "Do you have any questions for me?" he asked. He looked at him and waited.

(No interally bashing yourself, lol))

Edited at September 30, 2023 01:29 PM by Ámor
Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexyOctober 2, 2023 07:30 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Remiel simply smiled. Pumpkin bread was a good choice. If he didn't fumble with any of the steps, the bread could turn out perfect. Thankfully for him, he already had a batch of pumpkin bread mixture ready- but he figured that it wouldn't be fun to work with that. He had ingredients to make more. Besides, if Lucas actually wanted to help- then making bread from scratch again would be far more entertaining.

Nodding, Remiel motioned for Lucas to follow him towards the kitchen. Grabbing one of the few simple black aprons he had, Remiel tossed one on. He didn't really want to get his hoodie and sweats coated in any food. Last time he didn't wear an apron, he was clusmy and managed to spill the liquid mixture all over himself. He smelled good after that, but his clothes had to be thrown in the wash.

Looking over to Lucas, Remiel shrugged. He didn't necessarily have many questions. He kind of understood why he vouched for him to be left alive, being a cop and all. Remiel made quick work, setting up the appliances they would need, along with gathering the ingredients, and once that was done he grabbed the notebook. Writing on it, he then slid it over on the counter top towards Lucas.

You never asked me why I was there earlier. You told the leader something, which wasn't far from the truth, but you didn't pry about my occupation. You're different. I can't tell if it's good or bad. It's not like I have a commendable job, but you know that- don't you? It doesn't seem to bother you. Why's that?
Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexyOctober 2, 2023 08:05 PM

Ámor

Lightbringer

Give Award

Lucas looked at him. He shrugged. "I didn't really seem a reason to know, honestly. Sometimes you dont need to tell someone their job. Even if its a bad one. I'm gonna like you as a person no matter what. As soon as this undercover job is over with, I'm resigning and finding something less time consuming to do." he admitted. He admitted to liking Remiel.

"My friends and family call me Luke instead. If you want, you can call me Luke. Even though we just met, I don't know about you. But I consider you a friend. So feel free to call me what ever you like." He said smiling. "So what do you need me to do?" he asked. He wondered if Remiel would ever talk while he's arround of he just never ever talks in general.

He glanced at him. "Do you want to maybe play a game to get to know each other?" He asked. He wanted to get to know Remiel more. He gave him a smile.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us