Wolf Play : Paint The Town Red - Ámor & Voxtexy
Chatbox
 Saint
06:59:19 
time to go through my den and make a kill list, i feel like my den is cluttered lmao
 Existence
06:54:36 Exist / Kuskyn
Thank you mister big foot for your generous donation of a jasmine to the chaos that is my hoard xD
 Saint
06:53:34 
guess its a sign to do my emoji marker system now rather than later..
 Existence
06:53:03 Exist / Kuskyn
Saint oh I've done that before xD Hits hard..
 Saint
06:51:29 
oh my god i just accidently deleted my team because i thought i had a team heal...
 Existence
06:47:30 Exist / Kuskyn
Lords above I can't find the wolf I want to find xD And do you think I can remember his name? Nope xD Ahh yes my night is going fantastic
 Saint
06:44:16 
morning chat
 purdy
06:43:25 
I finished my avatar!!!
 icemoons
06:42:57 slushy,ice,moon,
Rest in peace chat...
 icemoons
06:34:59 slushy,ice,moon,
katy

I'm tired... believe me I get it...
 distant-lands
06:32:27 katy | beetle
tonight? wow my perception of time is off.

this morning*
 Winterfell
06:31:10 She/her
Too many generations :/
-WP Click-
 distant-lands
06:30:59 katy | beetle
-Click-
i forgot i drew this until tonight lol xD added some highlights and now it looks like a brand new piece
 Vulpixles
06:30:48 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-

Paws for this absolute beauty I got from Wolf Party the other day?
 icemoons
06:29:26 slushy,ice,moon,
hello my friends... I think I might be a bit too obsessed with Hazbin Hotel... I love it so much
 Arachne
06:27:01 Ara/Kat
paws? <3
-WP Click-
 Arachne
06:21:52 Ara/Kat
Katy
i know right? i love lil coincidences like that <3
 outkast
06:21:01 
thank you for informing me. ive been on a 3 year break and a lot is different. :)
 distant-lands
06:20:33 katy | beetle
Kat,
what a coincidence!
 Arachne
06:20:06 Ara/Kat
i just realised my second Envy died at the same age as the original, both at 20 :0

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : +3
Black Bear : -5
Cougar : -4
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexySeptember 19, 2023 04:35 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Remiel cast a calm glance towards the officer, his dark hues trying to get a read on his expression- trying to see if there were any tell signs of specific emotions. He wasn't sure what exactly he was looking for. Perhaps he was just looking because part of him trusted the man after he saved his ass from the people he worked with as his alias. Or maybe the hybrid simply liked the way he looked, though he'd never admit that. His badge said his name was Lucas. That wasn't too far off from Lucky. Remiel mentally laughed about that. They didn't try to use a name that wasn't a few letters shy from being his real name? If it worked, it worked. So, Remiel couldn't judge... okay, maybe he'd judge a little. When Lucas said that he could ask questions, Remiel simply shrugged and signed towards him: I gather you're undercover. I don't take you for a guy who'd be corrupt.

Then, he thought back to what he himself did as a living. Bounty hunter wasn't exactly a legal job, seeing as he doesn't work for the government. A small smirk played on his lips as he brought his hands up again: I won't tell if you don't turn me in. He hadn't told the officer what he did as a living, but until he was asked- he'd rather not voluntarily give that information out. Another small thought crossed his mind. Did he know that people other than humans existed in the world? It'd be nice and easy if he did, otherwise- it'd fucking suck if he got exposed to the supernatural world simply through Remiel. Not that Remi would necessarily out himself, but if someone managed to catch him on an off day, it made it hard for him to disguise that part of himself.

When Lucas spoke again, the tall man nodded, his brown gaze drifting towards the woods. Looking back to Lucas, he could tell that the man likely questioned his destination. So, his hands moved again, smooth and calm as he admitted that he had a home tucked away in the woods: I'm sure. Living in the city really isn't my thing. Less chaos. Then, he let himself smile, softly: It's peaceful. If there's ever a chance you find yourself needing some place to go, if you can find my cabin, then make yourself at home. I owe you. It's not that hard to find anyways, it's just a few miles beyond the treeline.

Edited at September 19, 2023 04:49 PM by Voxtexy
Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexySeptember 19, 2023 05:22 PM

Ámor

Lightbringer

Give Award

Lucas nodded. "I won't turn you in. Also I am undercover, but only my boss knows. My other colleagues think I went rogue and have been after me. But they don't know where I am. I left a lot of things at my old house. I've been undercover for over a year now." He started to say. He didnt even say he's been debating on resigning from the force. He didn't need to say it, his hesitation to keep working as a police detective showed on his face.

He nods. He got as a close as he could to where Remiel's cabin was and parked there. "I'll drop you off here, be safe. Call me." he said handing Remiel a card with his number. "If you ever find yourself in any troubles, call me, I'll break you out." He said. He didn't know what he liked about Remiel, he just did. There was something about him.

Lucas drummed on the steering wheel with his fingers, he was unsure of what else to say. He took a deep breath. He prayed Remiel would keep his secret.

Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexySeptember 19, 2023 07:33 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
That was a relief. Not only had Lucas reassured him by saying he wasn't turning him in, he also didn't ask why Remiel would say that... apart from obviously killing that man with his axe of course. So, the hybrid nodded and signed his thanks to the man as he opened the door of the vehicle, momentarily looking back to listen to him as he mentioned that if he needed anything, to give him a call. Odd. Remiel didn't necessarily have his number, but he was sure it wouldn't take too much effort to get it.

As he got out of the car, Remiel swung the axe to rest on his shoulder, his brown hues peering into the car as he hunched over- that way he could actually see, being as tall as he was. Offering one last smile to the man, Remiel signed towards him again: If you can remember this, here's my number. Then, he signed his number towards Lucas before motioning 'thank you' again and gently closing the door. He wasn't sure when he'd run into Lucas again, hopefully it wouldn't be when he has another hit to make- it wasn't exactly favorable to have someone roll up on him actively killing someone; especially in a pretty dang bloody way.

Then, he turned to walk into his cabin, eyeing the small plants that were growing alongside the dirt path. He'd have to water those in the morning and pick out the damn weeds that started to grow. Maybe after all of that, he could have a calm day and finally bake the damn pumpkin loafs that he's been waiting to make. Knowing the kind of people that were out there in the world though, someone would find their way to him with money and a name, and he'd begrudgingly take the job. Money is money. Work is work.

Tonight, he'd tend to his wounds and drink some whiskey he got from his last client. For a man who does well at his job- there was a sense of recklessness in him. He had taken a few hits from his target, perhaps some that he one hundred percent could've avoided. He knows that he could've come out without a scratch, but whatever self deprecation riddled his thoughts today had encouraged him to let the man draw blood from him. It wasn't serious enough to scar, thankfully. As soon as he got inside he set his axe down against the wall, heading towards his kitchen to fetch the bottle of whiskey, not even bothering to get a glass before he walked into his living room and took a seat on the couch. There, he opened the bottle and poured a small amount on the wound he had sustained right above the hem of his pants. That could've been so much worse if the man had lowered his attack. So, as the alcohol burned the wound, Remiel brought the bottle to his lips and took a drink. He'd nurse this bottle until he grew tired.
Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexySeptember 19, 2023 08:06 PM

Ámor

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lucas wrote down his number on his wrist. He then sped away heading towards his own house. He pulled into his driveway and snatched his phone, putting Remiel's number and set a message. "Hey it's Lucas. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask." He got out of his car and made his way inside.
Lucas turned on the lights and laid on the couch and turned on the tv. He began to play the animal planet channel. He laid his head down on the edge of the couch. He then sent another text to Remiel. "If you have any questions or need me to pick you up, i can pick you up." vHe said.
Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexySeptember 19, 2023 09:15 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Remiel had drank nearly a third of the bottle when he felt his phone vibrate. His first thought was to ignore his phone, enjoy the rest of the bottle, followed by sleep if his mind allowed him to. Instead, he curiously picked it up and read the message. Ah. So, Lucas actually took down his number. If he had any friends that were sitting next to him, they'd be teasing him about the smile on his face. It was hard to block off the part of him that wanted to be emotional, easily happy and easily flustered. The whiskey was making it easy for him to relax, to escape the damn mask he doomed himself to wear each and every day. It was all his own doing, really. He chose to take every wrong thing and take it to heart. It was funny, someone like him being so damn insecure and soft mentally.

Deciding to respond, Remiel's eyebrows scrunched up as he focused on not making some sort of spelling error. Maybe he should've skipped the whiskey. What should've taken maybe ten seconds to type took three minutes. Tipping the bottle up again, Remiel swallowed a mouthful before setting the bottle on the stand next to the couch, a grunt escaping his lips as he shifted his weight on the couch, his hips readjusting as he sent his message.

Thanks. My offer still stands, by the way. I'm pretty sure no one else but you knows that this cabin exists.

That didn't sound weird, right? Lazily looking over to the bottle, Remiel considered polishing the rest off. It would take roughly five or seven good swigs. It was possible, though he wasn't entirely confident on his previous plan to down it all. Letting out an annoyed huff, the bounty hunter stood up and made his way towards his bedroom, taking his cloak off and tossing it aside as he rummaged through his things and found himself a pair of comfy sweatpants and a hoodie. Whenever he got the motivation to do take a shower, he'd put these on afterwards. Until then, Remiel turned and walked back outside, taking a seat on the steps leading to his porch, his gaze drifting up towards the sky as he hummed softly to himself, murmuring some sort of personal insult towards how the day went, then he brought his phone to his lap, his gaze watching the screen as if he was waiting for a response.

Hmm, Lucas must've really hit some sort of nerve, making him smile the way he did today. Remiel wished he could pin the positive feelings on the fact that he was the man who saved him, but that played little to no role in Remiel's new liking. He couldn't even guess what caused him to like the guy. Maybe when he sobered up he could figure out what the hell he was on about.
Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexySeptember 22, 2023 03:34 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
(If you ever wanna do a timeskip or somethin', feel free to lemme know! Also, if I miss something in my response, ie: something your character said or did, yell at me! I can overlook things very unintentionally sometimes 😭)
Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexySeptember 22, 2023 03:38 PM

Ámor

Lightbringer

Give Award
Okii and same, I'm sorry I forgot you responded XDDD)
Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexySeptember 22, 2023 04:05 PM

Ámor

Lightbringer

Give Award

Lucas started to type. "Hmmm. I have nothing to do tomorrow. Why don't we meet up and hang out? If you want, I can bring a notebook and pencil." He sent it. He got up and walked over to his kitchen and began to raid his own fridge for food. He grabbed raw chicken, took it out and began to prepare it to make a fried chicken wrap.

He grabbed some asparagus and began to cook it. He normally cooked a lot even though he lived alone. He made extra so he had plenty of food when he couldn't make something.

After cooking everything, he brought his plate to his couch and began to eat it. He waited for Remiel to respond. Something about Remiel intrigued Lucas. He couldn't place his finger on what.

Lucas yawned, but he was too lazy to go to bed. He finished eating his food before getting up and taking his dish to the sink and washed it off. He then sent a quick text to Remiel. "I'm bored, care if I come over?" he asked. He walked to his bedroom and got changed into a sweatshirt and sweats. He brushed his teeth and hair and grabbed his keys.

(Sorry its so short!)

Edited at September 24, 2023 11:11 AM by Ámor
Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexySeptember 29, 2023 10:36 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Remiel's soft chocolate gaze drifted to the sky, his eyes mapping the invisible lines that connected the stars, making the constellations. Of all the constellations in the sky, Canes Venatici was among his favorites. There was nothing particularly unique about it, not to him anyways, he simply liked it. His phone vibrated, making him look down to the phone in his hand. Lucas responded. He actually responded! Remiel unlocked his phone, reading the man's message. He wants to hang out? What would they even do? Humming softly, Remiel responded:

Sure. A notebook might be easier, as long as you can make sense of my wobbly hand writing.

His message was laced with humor, but at the same time- he was being truthful. Sure, he could write, but he didn't exactly have the best handwriting. Sometimes he laughed about the fact that he could kill someone with his bare hands, that he could create a scene so bloody and gruesome- but his writing was mediocre. He supposed the way he was raised was to blame. He didn't exactly go to school or anything.

After spending more time gazing up at the night sky, another message came through from Lucas. This time, the hybrid's breath caught in his throat as he read it. Getting up from his spot on the porch, Remiel headed inside to tidy up the cabin. It wasn't a mess to begin with, but he figured it would be poor taste to have any alcohol bottles sitting around. So, he made quick work of the cabin before plopping down on the sofa in the living room, shooting Lucas another text.

Sure, I was planning on trying to bake something. I'm not sure if you're into that kind of thing, but you could help out. Or hang around and try whatever I make.

Remiel pursed his lips. He couldn't tell if his message seemed flirtatious or not. Either way, he couldn't take it back now... and his dumbass actually had to get up now and decide on something to bake. Pumpkin muffins? Pumpkin bread? Zucchini bread? Brownies? There were so many options. Maybe he'd just ask Lucas for his opinion whenever he got here. Yeah. That sounded like a good plan.
Paint The Town Red - Ámor & VoxtexySeptember 29, 2023 10:50 PM

Ámor

Lightbringer

Give Award

Sorry it's short!))

Lucas looked at the text. He grabbed his keys and headed towards the door. After exiting the door, he locked it before heading to his truck. His truck was something he didn't normally drive. To be honest, he didn't normal go places except for meetings, it's time for him to get out and about.

He got into the truck, started the engine and began to head back to the woods that he dropped Remiel off at. He took a deep breath. He hadnt hung out with a person for fun in I dont know, 2 years? As he found his way back to the woods, he found the path up to Remiel's cabin, he began to drive up the path and finally once he parked, he got out and walked towards the cabin.

"Hey!" he said smiling. He held a notebook in his hand. He waited for Remiel to come out. He didnt want to scare him.

Edited at September 29, 2023 11:40 PM by Ámor

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us