06:36:43 Amy/Anpmygdala
Well it's almost 2am for me so i should go to sleep

Goodnight chat
 Boeing
06:36:14 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
My main takeaway from WP is just plant and animal identification right now lol
 WindStrong
06:36:04 
Hey guys! I've been working on my wolves personalities! If you guys could read them in my bio and give some ideas for Bone's personality and who you think should be the next alpha!
 Feiella
06:35:07 Fei the writer
WolfPlay teaches us what animals we could recognize in real life
 Amygdala
06:33:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
Lol🤣
 Boeing
06:32:59 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
I just saw a pheasant cross the road in front of me O.o
And the only reason why I knew it was a pheasant is because of WP xD
 Hugs4Bugs
06:21:22 Ed (he/they)
Enjoy!
 Hallow's Eve
06:20:45 Hallow, Eve
Alright chat I am headed out for my date. I'll catch you guys later!
 Hallow's Eve
06:20:27 Hallow, Eve
Akari
Thank you!!
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:19:30 
Hallows- He is beautiful!!
 Hallow's Eve
06:18:56 Hallow, Eve
Ollie

It looks amazing!
 Hugs4Bugs
06:18:51 Ed (he/they)
S t u n n i n g
 Faulty Demons
06:18:25 Ollie, Gold
Okay, I fixed a few things. How does it look now?
-Click-
 Hugs4Bugs
06:18:17 Ed (he/they)
Ok I changed my mind, my saved mushrooms are for apples again xD
 Hugs4Bugs
06:17:42 Ed (he/they)
den expansions 0.0
 Hallow's Eve
06:17:36 Hallow, Eve
Akari

This is him!
-WP Click-
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:17:23 
Hallow's I havent!
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:17:10 
Not worth the risk then... I want apples for customs and den expansions lol
 Hallow's Eve
06:17:05 Hallow, Eve
Akari

Did you see my Quasar? I love the pelt so much!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : -4
Cougar : -2
Polar Bear : +3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Kings of Winter x Dark MoonOctober 26, 2021 08:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sounds great!...
Also I never thought about them being opposites, but your right. They are polar opposites. xD

Dark Moon said:
Alright, I think we're ready to RP!

Kings of Winter x Dark MoonOctober 27, 2021 06:57 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
... So when do you want to begin?
If now, you can start us up! :D
I'm going to be busy all day so I won't be on for a bit. Maybe this evening, but we shall see...
Kings of Winter x Dark MoonOctober 27, 2021 07:28 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Vera
Land. That was real land under the boat. After three months of nothing but water, water, and more water, the sight of land was almost a miracle. Vera reached out of the boat, grabbing a handful of black sand, letting it slowly fall back to the ground. Vera glanced at Rhaeyrs, trying to convey as much joy into one look as possible, before she started to gather her few things. And by few, she meant an empty quiver, her bow, and a soft, padded bag containing her dragon egg. The egg was truly mesmerizing, an intricate pattern of swirling purple and blue, Vera was certain that the colors shifted and moved.
Vera hopped out of the boat, the water encircling her ankles and soaking the bottom of her pants. But, Vera didn't notice, nor care. She was far too busy enjoying the feel of the coarse sand, glancing admirably up at the black cliff walls. Obviously, this little stretch of beach was rarely, if ever, used. The walls were covered in hanging plants and nesting sea birds. Smaller birds ran up and down the beach in time with the waves, grabbing anything they thought was food. The closest birds scattered as Vera made her way up the beach.
The sounds of the waves crashing against the beach and the countless seabirds squeaking their complaints was loud, but welcome after three months of quiet. Vera stood, closing her eyes and allowing herself to enjoy the moment, even if just for a short while. Many things needed to be done, now that Vera and Rhaeyrs were on land, but at that moment, none of it mattered.
Kings of Winter x Dark MoonOctober 27, 2021 04:32 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Rhaeyrs

His gaze fell upon the imposing blackstone cliffs. Their size much larger than any palace or castle back home. They towered above him, a gateway to somewhere... New. In all honesty he was nervous, this tingling feeling in the back of his mind, it screamed danger. He gathered his things quickly, which to be fair wasn't much. His axe, the small bag of coin his Grandfather has haphazardly handed off to him, and the scraps of food left from the journey all tossed into a bag or strapped to his person. Finally his eyes laid upon what would be considered possibly his most prized possession.

A dragon egg. Rough, rigid, it seemed to have been made of obsidian or simply petrified over time, yet he knew it was alive. Vera couldn't feel it strangely, but Rhaeyrs could feel the heat radiating from inside. It simply transfixed his thoughts, each time he gazed at each nook and crannie of the egg, hearing distant whispers from a disembodied voice. As of now, the egg was silent. It's stony visage just as uncertain as he, both cautious of the Land before them. Taking hold of the egg, it's internal warmth seemed to offer him comfort, the egg to seemed to settle at the contact. He held it close to his chest as he made his way off the boat.

He could see Vera's happiness as she felt the sand beneath her hands, the grayscale sands a welcoming sight to behold. He could feel the water lapping at his ankles as the waves washed into the shore. Rhaeyrs walked toward her silently his eyes not leaving the overgrown cliffs as he watched the gulls fly about, as if afraid to take his eyes off of them only to see them disappear.

Three months they had been at sea...

Three months of storms...

Three months of starving...

Three months of mourning...

Three months of regret...

But this, here and now... Once he was by Vera's side he settled to his knees, feeling the sand through his own fingers with curious disbelief. His eyes wide with sudden emotion, and his heart was pounding. It was real. His eyes grew teary ever so slightly, and he smiled. Probably for the first time in many years, a genuine smile.

"Vera... This... I... We made it", was all he could utter out in his slightly teary misbelief. Those three months in hell, and they lived. They survived the Sea. Rhaeyrs flopped over upon his back, the dragon egg still hugged tightly to his chest, and laughed.

Kings of Winter x Dark MoonOctober 28, 2021 07:26 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Vera
"Vera... This... I... We made it." Rhaeyrs's voice snapped Vera out of her momentary bliss. They were on land, which meant that they now had resources. They could have a fire, or even dinner, but only if they started being productive.
"We did." Vera whispered at the same time as Rhaeyrs started laughing, so she wasn't sure whether he had heard or not. Without a second thought, Vera walked up to the tall black cliffs, inspecting the cracks for something useful. There, Vera found that some of the black rock was sharp, and ready to cut. Carefully, Vera broke off the ends of these rocks, gathering a small collection of arrowheads.
Vera next searched the shore for sticks. Vera found two branches straight enough to be arrowshafts, and a few more sticks to build a fire with. All Vera needed now was some twine to hold the arrowheads to the shafts. This is where Vera improvised with a hanging plant. The plant was young, no good for an actual rope, but usable for twine. Vera still needed fletchings, but could not for the world find a single feather on the beach that could have worked.
After Vera had cut little notches into the back of the arrows to help them sit correctly against her bow, she walked down to the water. Her arrows were not yet complete. Vera bended over first grabbing a handful of sand. On one side of the arrowhead, Vera drew a perfect square, the sign of earth. On the other side, after Vera had washed and dried her hands with the ocean water, Vera traced a spiral. She did this with nothing but her finger, since it was impossible to write with air. Rhaeyrs didn't know this, but Vera was very religious. But not to the gods that most of her people worshiped to. No, Vera, just like her entire family, worshiped the elements. Vera believed in the main six elements. Water, earth, fire, and air being the eldest elements, with light and darkness emerging after. Vera had blessed her arrows with earth and air, hoping the spirits would guide the arrows.
Vera next set out to hunting. Vera had never killed anything in her life, but was trying to convince herself that it was no different than shooting at a target. Only now, the target moved. To shoot at the birds on the cliff would be a waste of an arrow, which meant that Vera had to hit a flying bird.
Vera's first shot had gone wide, the arrow now embedded in the sand. Vera pulled back her other arrow, aiming at a bird that's course led it directly above Vera. Vera let if get as close as possible before loosing her arrow. The arrow's path was not as straight as Vera had hoped, but it still hit the bird square in the chest. The bird crashed into the sand, dead before Vera could reach it. It was a blessing from earth, the easy death. No pain, no suffering. Vera thanked the spirit as she pulled her arrow out of the bird, trying very hard to not think of the fact that she was now a murderer.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us